Paying My Rent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't figure out why this was happening maybe the combination of alcohol and the events of the day that lowered her defenses, but at this point reasons didn't matter, this wonderful moment did. By now we had been making out for close to 10 minutes, and now and then Hollie was letting out small moans. Suddenly she pushes me back and I hit the counter, she has a cute smile on her faces as she says "I don't know why I'm doing this and probably will never know. Seeing you use my panties to make you cum disgusted me at first, but after we talked I began to find it hotter and hotter. This is going to be a onetime thing so enjoy it well it last." After she finished talking I was speechless and unable to move, but I didn't need to because Hollie made the next move.

Smiling she runs her hands down her sides and grabs the bottom of her sweatshirt, pulling it up and over her head to reveal a white tank top. She slowly moves towards me and stops in front of me, laying her hands on my chest. I lean forward and put my hands on her hips and start to kiss her again. The energy and passion of our kisses had increased two fold and our hands roam each other's bodies. My hands reach her ass and I start to pull her closer so she will hopefully feel my hard cock against her. She lets out a moan and starts to grind into me, her kisses growing more and more frantic.

Hollies hands slowly make their way down to my basketball shorts, her small hand rubbing my shaft through my shorts. I let out a groan and she smiles "looks like I found my stepbrother's hard man meat. When I first saw it I was surprised at its length and girth and now I want it in my mouth." I kiss her one last time before she begins to slowly work her way down my chest.

She kisses my chest as she works her way down, even with my shirt still on it was amazing. Ever so slowly she works her way to my stomach, sliding her hand into my pants. Her cold hand felt incredible on my cock, she slowly started to work my shaft and push my shorts down. After she gets past my stomach she takes my hand out of my pants and uses it to pull my shorts and boxers down. A tingle runs up my spine as her lips meet the head of my hardness. Running her fingertips along my thigh up to my cock, she uses her small hand to gently grasp my shaft and begin to slowly work it. I let out a low groan, she tongues the head of my cock as her hand works my shaft faster. The feeling was incredible and watching my stepsister work my shaft was the most arousing sight my eyes had yet witnessed.

Soon her hand stopped and she started to lick my shaft up and down, precum smearing on her cheek and into her hair when she reached the bottom of my shaft. After my cock was sufficiently wet she stopped and looked up at me. "Is my little step brother ready to have his cock sucked?" all I could do is nod my head and let out a meek "yes". She giggles and leans forward, soon I feel the head of my cock pass through her lips. She puckered them before pushing it in and it made for an incredible feeling, like I was pushing into her forbidden hole. After she gets past the head she quickly starts to work her way down my shaft. Swirling her tongue around my shaft, soaking my cock in her saliva.

I let out a long groan and lean my head back, placing my hand on the back of her head. I start to thrust forward softly making her gag slightly, but this does not slow her down. My stepsister is giving me the best head in the world and I never want her to stop but sadly I start to feel a boiling in my balls. Hollie does not let up, deep throating me like a pro, only gagging now and then. She runs her hand up my inner thigh to my balls, starting to play with them. "Oh fuck Hollie I'm gunna cum so hard!" I let out a loud and low groan.

She just smiles and works my cock harder, taking me in as deep as she can. Suddenly the world seem to surround me then exploded out. I thrust forward hard into Hollies mouth, and groan loud. The first spurt of cum slams into the back of her throat, the next doing the same. I seemed to cum for ages and my stepsister swallowed it all down with ease. Pulling my softening cock out of her mouth she stands and smiles. "My little stepbrother has some yummy cum" She says as she licks a glob off the corner of her lip. "Well my stepsister is a good little cock sucker" I say with a smile. "How about you return the favor big boy." she says with a wicked smile.

Leaning in I kiss her passionately then grab her hip to turn her around. Putting my hand on her back I bend her over the kitchen counter, leaning down to kiss her neck. Continuing to kiss her neck I reach down and start to tug her sweatpants down, they down put up much of a fight and easily fall into a pile at her feet. I stop kissing her neck and start to kiss my way down her back slowly, my hand sliding down her stomach and into her panties. I can already tell by the feeling that they are lace, I can also tell she is clean shaven as I suspected. Kissing down her spine causes her to shiver and moan, I can't believe this is happening I'm about to eat out my stepsister! I make my way to her lower back and notice she is shaking with anticipation, you can almost feel the passion in the air. Getting down on my knees I am greeted with a wonderful sight. Hollie's ass is perfection, perfectly toned and not overly big. It was accented by her tiny little red lace thong, identical to the one I first found a few days ago. My soft cock was now starting to harden again as I lean forward to kiss her lace cover pussy. She lets out a soft moan as I move the thong to the side to reveal her beautiful pussy.

I start to run my tongue slowly along the length of her pussy, just letting the tip of my tongue slide in. Her moans grow louder as I reach around into her thong, rubbing her clit with my thumb. She was already soaking wet when I started licking her, and now she's dripping wet. After teasing her with the tip of my tongue for a few minutes, I decide it's time to slide my tongue in and out of her tight little pussy. Sliding my tongue in as deep as I can then slowly pulling out causes her start to shake.

"Oh yes! Eat your stepsister's pussssy baby! Oh my god don't stop, don't ever fucking stop!" she says between moans. My cock instantly jumps to life when she calls me baby. Her juices are running down my chin, she is dripping wet and there seems to be no end. I slide two finger into her deep, still rubbing her clit with my other hand. She rocks back and forth against my fingers and swears and moans now and then assuring me I'm doing a good job. I soon start to work a third finger in which drives her nuts, she fucks herself hard on my fingers, letting out loud moans each time.

"Oh fuck me Kyle this is fucking amazing! I'm gunna cum, I'm gunna cum so fucking hard. You're sending your stepsister over the edge baby!" With that her body spasms, and with weak knees she nearly falls. To my surprise she squirts, not a whole lot but enough to coat my hand. She nearly collapsed onto the floor but I caught her just in time. She was trying to catch her breath as I stood up hard member in hand.

"Just stick that fat thing in me...please fill me up." she says between breaths. Using my thumb to move her thong to the side again I line my head up with her little hole. She is unbelievably tight and soaking wet, it was so the best feeling I had yet experienced, a thousand times better than using my hand and panties. After about three inches I decided I was done taking it slow, it was time to fill her up. Slamming the rest of my length in causes her to groan and yell "fuck!" as I let out a loud groan. I pull back almost to the point of pulling out then slam my rock hard cock back into my stepsister's pussy. Starting a quick and deep pace turns us both into moaning and groaning fuck machines. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard Kyle!" Hollie screams between moans and groans.

A few hours ago I was caught with my pants down and scared out of my mind after my Step Sister caught me jerking off into her panties. Now I'm fucking her against the kitchen counter and we've both cum, man did things change quickly. Hollie is now pushing back as I thrust forward making my thrust even deeper. Her pussy juices run down my shaft onto my balls, I swear this girl is like a waterfall! I reach around and start to rub her clit again but she grabs my hand to stop me.

"Let's go to the bedroom Kyle I want to ride you!" she says with passion and lust in her eyes. She lets go of my hand and I pull out of her wonderful pussy. It's good the bedroom isn't far because I didn't want to be without her pussy for long. Quickly making it to the bedroom I turn to see Hollie has removed her shirt and bra. Her breast are perfect, not very big but a nice handful, with cute little brown nipples, her body is evenly tanned including her boobs. The bed doesn't have sheets on it but neither of us care, I fall back on the bed. Hollie is quick to straddle me, she leans down and we start to passionately kiss again.

I reach up and take both of her beautiful boobs in my hands as our tongues dance in each other's mouths. She moans into my mouth as I play with her erect nipples, I stop with one hand so I can line my cock up with her hot hole. Hollie is quick to slam her ass down on my cock, almost instantly my full length is in. She starts to rock back and forth causing us both to moan. As she grinds on my cock I move my hand to her ass and give it a hard slap, she smiles and moans.

After a few minutes of grinding Hollie breaks the kiss to sit up, putting her hands on my chest she begins to bounce up and down. In the mirror behind her I can see her ass ripple with each bounce, to add to it now and then I slap her ass hard. The feeling of my step sister bouncing on my cock is truly incredible, she is so tight and wet. She takes her hands off my chest and starts to bounce faster and faster, her breast bouncing wildly. We both moan and groan so loud I swear we much have woken up everyone on the block and we were soon going to wake up the whole city. The whole room was alive and sparks were flying.

Hollie began to frantically slam herself down on my cock moaning louder and louder as she did. I was about to tell her I felt an orgasm coming but she beat me to it. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Kyle baby I'm gunna cum, I'm gunna cum sooooo hard on your dick!' she cries out, slamming herself down on me, starting to grind hard. She was about to send me over the edge and I was about to do the same to her. We were two twenty somethings locked in a bought of passion and love and now we were both about to reach climax together. The moment was mind blowing, she squirted on my shaft as I filled her up with a big load of cum. It was like sound left the room and everything was gone. It was just me and her and our mutual moment of ecstasy. Step brother and sister cumming together in one beautiful moment. Hollie collapsed on my chest and for over an hour we just laid there panting and sweating, the night air kissing our naked bodies.

With a sudden rush of energy I lift her beautiful naked body up and get her on all fours. The room is a hundred degrees and our passion makes it nearly two hundred. In record time I am ready to go again, I have never felt such pure sexual energy run through my whole body it was incredible.

Grabbing my rock hard cock I aim it at the entrance of her sweet hole when she turns to look at me. "Kyle baby shove that big thing in me and make me yours." she says still trying to catch her breath. I don't hesitate and push my rod deep into her soaking wet pussy. I let out a groan, her pussy is dripping wet and the feeling is spectacular. She let out a low groan when I'm fully inside, her pussy unbelievably wet. Grabbing her hips I start a fast and deep pace, my balls slapping her ass as I shove my length in.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me baby! That's so good!" Hollie says after several loud moans. This only encourages me and I start to give it to her harder. The room is alive with the sweet sounds of sex and energy in the room is thick. Her tight, soaking wet pussy is like a little piece of heaven. I drive my hard cock in as deep as possible filling her up with my hard rod. "Use me Kyle! Use me like a little slut and make me cum!" She yells as she hangs onto the sheets for dear life.

Giving her ass a hard slap she lets out a high pitched scream and moan. The combination of her soaking wet pussy and the whole erotic nature of fucking my step sister starts to push me to the edge again and I know this is going to be a big load. She starts to work with me allowing me to push in deeper and harder. I'm so close at the point I have to slow down, nearly to a stop so I don't go over the edge. She seems disappointed as I stop, not wanting to kill the mood I begin to pick up the pace again. Pushing in deep and nearly pulling out before slamming my length back in hard. It gives the desired result and again her moans fill the room. As I push my length in deep I feel a familiar feeling building in my balls.

"Fuck...cumming" is all I could get out before blowing possibly the biggest load of my life. I fill her up again, a large amount begins to leak out. Hollie lets out a loud moan and cums herself, falling face first on the bed, shaking as waves of orgasm rush over her. Her pussy spasms and grips my cock like a vice, it was absolutely incredible. I am right next to her in a matter of seconds, pulling her close to me.

The night did not end there, with that much passion it does not just die down with one or two orgasms. We spent the night exploring each other's bodies and trying new things and always driving each other crazy. We fucked in the shower, on my bed, on the couch and on the floors of both apartments. By the time sunrise broke we were exhausted and well into each other's arms on my bed dripping sweat and smelling of sex. Soon we both drifted off into a blissful sleep together.

I awoke to find Hollie had left, I looked all around the house and saw we really did a number on the place. Pillows all over, couch cushions in other rooms, the shower still running. The place was a mess but I loved it, after looking all over I found something in the kitchen that made me smile. Sitting on the counter was the same tiny red thong Hollie had been wearing last night with a small sticky note on it that read:

"Consider your debt paid (: -Hollie-"

Thank you for reading!

12