Paying Rent Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of coarse sir, anything you wish." Dean offered.

"I wish?" Troy questioned. "I'm not sure that I'm the one running this show." Troy didn't wait for an answer. "Get your ass out side. I'm not messing up the porch."

Dean pulled himself up, and headed for the back door. He was moving a little slower than Troy would have liked, but it was about as fast as Dean could move. Troy was really feeling the 'need' and just wanted this over with. "Over there." Troy pointed to the base of the big walnut tree, in the back yard.

"Kneel down, hands behind your back, mouth open!" Troy was barking his orders as he walked toward the tree, and undid his pants. Pulling his dick out, and pointing it at Dean's mouth, he looked Dean right in the eye. "You will hold this in your mouth until I give you permission to swallow. Do you understand?"

Dean started to nod in the affirmative, but instead, caught the first stream of urine full force, in the back of his throat. Troy didn't let up. He gave him a full force load. As Dean's mouth was filling, he began to tip his head back, to prevent any from leaking out. When he was about to spill, Troy pinched off the stream and said, "Swallow."

Dean quickly swallowed while keeping his mouth open and ready. Troy again released his pent up need. Again filling Dean's mouth. This time he finished and told Dean, "O.K. that's it. Just hold it."

Troy stepped back and dropped his dick back into his pants and zipped up. This was not his idea of fun. For a moment he just stood there looking at his friend. He thought that he knew him so well, and even now he wondered if he really knew him at all. Dean, still kneeling, with his hands securely clasp behind his back. With his mouth still full, he was smiling. And to top it all off, he had a very stiff boner.

"All right, I've seen enough." Troy announced. "Swallow that shit and lets get back inside." Dean swallowed and then used the tree to stand back up. The two went inside and Troy sat at the table while Dean slipped into the bathroom to brush his teeth. Troy insisted on good hygiene.

Troy dished up the soup and set the butter on the table for the two of them. When Dean reappeared, Troy was just sitting down to eat. Dean threw his hand towel on the seat of the chair and sat down opposite of Troy. The two men ate their soup and bread in silence.

When they both finished, at about the same time, they both stood up and began to clear the dishes. Dean spoke up, "I'll take care of these."

"No. I don't mind. We'll do it together." Troy explained.

They finished the dishes and threw out the remaining soup. Troy moved into the living room and sat down in his rocking chair. Dean also entered the living room and after putting his towel down, sat on the couch. "So." Troy began. "Tell me about your experience with water sports."

Dean smiled. "We should have told you. But several years ago, Sherry and I were looking stuff up on the Internet, and we found stuff about peeing. We didn't know anything about it, and had never heard of such a thing."

Both men shifted in their seats, so that they were facing one another. "So, the two of you started to piss on each other?" Troy questioned.

"Well, yes and no. We started to experiment. At first, we used it as a punishment for Sherry. But it turned out that she enjoyed the humiliation so much that she was doing things to get 'punished.' So I pushed her further, trying to 'make' it punishment instead of a 'turn on' for her."

Troy motioned for Dean to continue, he had never heard of someone being turned on, by such a disgusting act. Dean went on to explain that, "We finally 'topped out', when I 'forced' her to be a urinal for the night."

"Tell me about that." Troy urged.

"I stripped her down, handcuffed her hands behind her back and blindfolded her. Then with black magic marker, I wrote 'URINAL' a crossed her chest, and then I wrote 'PISS' above her lips, and 'BUCKET' below her lips. Then I marched her into a bar bathroom and made her kneel down by the urinals. Then I hid in one of the near by stalls, to make sure that she'd be all right."

"Your bull shitting me!" Troy interjected. "There is no way our sweet little Sherry would do something that perverse." Turning his chair to face Dean he continued. "How could you put your wife into that kind of situation? What if someone you knew found her? What about disease, or the plague, or any other shit that she might get?"

"Your right." Dean continued. "We opened ourselves up to a world of hurt. As it turned out, we got very lucky. I knew the bar owner." Troy raised an eyebrow, in question. Dean, sensing his question answered it. "He was a friend of a friend. And that's also how I got her in and out of the men's restroom without any trouble. Anyway, the first guy to come in was an 'old fart', and he took one look at Sherry and decided to go ahead and use her."

"Well little lady." He began. "If this is how you want it then who am I to disappoint you?" And with that, he unzipped, pulled out his dick, and setting it on her lower lip, he let loose the most vial smelling piss I have ever had the misfortune to smell. She did a good job of swallowing all of it. A little bit did run down her chin and onto her chest. The old man leaned down and pinched her nipple, said "Thanks little lady." Zipped up and left the room.

"As soon as the door closed, I was out of the stall and kneeling beside Sherry. I had to know how she was doing. Her reaction wasn't what I had expected."

The moment that I touched her, she began begging me, "Oh please Dean, I need you to fuck me right now!" She whispered desperately.

"You know that I hate to disappoint her." Dean and Troy both laughed. "So I lifted her up, to her feet, and pushed her up against the wall between two urinals and banged her right there."

"You did not?" Troy questioned with a smile.

"Yup! Sure did. It was pretty damn hot. Anyway, I could tell that she was in her 'filthy whore' mood and treated her like the slut she wanted to be. As soon as I came, I pulled my pants up and pulled her out to the car. She was dripping cum, sweaty and stunk, so I opened the trunk and pushed her in there."

Troy noticed that Dean was once again sporting an erection. Choosing to say nothing, he let Dean continue. "I knew that we were pretty close to home and that no harm would come to her in that short of a drive. When we got home, I drove into garage and then lifted her out of the trunk. I reached down and felt, she was really sopping wet."

Troy shifted in his seat; he thought that this was a pretty hot story. "It was late summer, so I took her out to the back patio and hosed her off with the garden hose. I even stuck it up her pussy and let it run for a minute. Then I stuck it in her mouth and almost drowned her."

Troy leaned back in his chair, and closed his eyes. He could now see 'his' little Sherry as this wanton whore, craving use.

Dean continued; "Then I took her blindfold off and she begged me to 'use her' anyway that I wanted. Well, let me tell you mister, that was one long night." Pausing and leaning back on the couch, Dean grabbed his cock.

"I didn't tell you that you could play with that! Get you hand off of that dick!" Troy instructed. He really didn't care if Dean 'beat off' or not, he just liked being in control. "So did you ever go back to do it again?"

"No. Sherry wanted to, but I just didn't trust all of the variables. I didn't want her to get hurt, and the cuffs left marks on her wrists for more than a week so that and some public urination are about as far as we ever went."

"Well," Troy began, "That's pretty damn far!" Much calmer now, "So, when I pissed on her as punishment, she loved it and wanted more?"

"Yup." Dean smiled. "You really turned her on, but we both knew that you were upset and didn't want to make you any more upset."

"I've got a lot to think about."

Dean nodded in agreement.

"I just don't like any 'water sports', I don't want to disappoint you or Sherry, but I think that the hole thing is just gross. I'm going to go lay down for an hour or so. Don't put anymore logs on the fire, just let it burn down. If you fall a sleep, then be sure you get us both up in about an hour, so that we can get home."

Troy didn't really get his nap, he lay down and tossed and turned. Thinking about his friends and the things that they enjoyed. He just didn't want to do anymore of this 'pissing' thing. In time, he might change his mind, but this was one of those things that he just didn't understand or like.

His friends said that they were happy, with the life that he was providing for them. He figured that there were some things that he just wasn't going to give them. The fire died down and finally went out. The two friends closed up the house, Dean got dressed and they returned home.

During the drive home, Troy explained to Dean that he just didn't like "water sports", and hoped that he would understand. Dean said that he did, and that it wouldn't be a problem.

Troy was eager to hear how the 'girls' day had gone. He hoped that Joan had lightened up enough to let Sherry 'work' on her. He could see some really good benefits coming from that union.

12