Paying the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again, try it again." Heather said sternly. Emily took Jerry's cock in her mouth again and worked her way down the shaft, but she gagged again at the same place. Emily started to bring her mouth up again but Heather placed a hand on her head and pushed it back down.

"No you stupid whore, take more of it!" Emily started coughing up a bunch of saliva and it started to drool out her mouth and down Jerry's cock. Heather grabbed a handful of Emily's hair and pulled her head up. When the cock fell from Emily's mouth she started gasping for air.

After a few short ragged breathes Heather said "Open up." Emily opened her mouth and Heather pushed her mouth up and down around Jerry's cock, each trip down making her gag. Heather let go of Emily's hair, she quickly rose up and started coughing and gasping for air.

"Alright, that's enough of that." Heather said.

"I think I should fuck her now." Jerry said.

"Alright."

Jerry moved out of the way and Heather rolled Emily onto her back. She moved up to Emily's head and swung a leg over so she was looking down Emily's body towards her pussy and so Emily was face to pussy with Heather.

"Lick me slut." Heather demanded. Emily quickly started to lick Heather's cunt with quick movements.

Jerry spread Emily's legs wide and climbed between them. He rubbed his hard cock against her wet slit and clit. Heather lowered a hand to her clit and started to lightly rub it while she watched her husbands cock slid up and down Emily's cunt.

"Fuck it, I can't wait any longer." Jerry said as he pushed his cock against Emily's tight hole. Her pussy stretched to allow his cock into her pussy and he slowly slid in. "Oh shit... this bitch is tight." He put his hands on her waist and started to slowly pump his cock in and out of her. Heather stared at Jerry's cock moving in and out of Emily's pussy, she tried to match his thrusts with her clit.

Emily's head fell to the bed as she started to moan. "Keep licking bitch." Heather said. Emily didn't continue so Heather lowered her pussy against her face and started to grind against her mouth. "Get that tongue out you stupid whore, LICK IT!"

Emily tried to get her tongue out, but between the pussy rubbing up and down her face and her constant moaning she wasn't doing a very good job. Jerry started to thrust faster and Heather kept up the rubbing on her clit.

"Shit... I don't know how long I'm gonna last." Jerry said. "This pussy is so tight it feels like it's pulling me in."

"Oh fuck... oh shit..." Heather moaned. "Fuck... I'm getting ready to cum. Fuck... you better be ready to lick up my juices slut. Fuck... fuck... FUUUUCK!" Heather came hard, her pussy squirting her juices all over Emily's face as she continued to grind on it. Jerry watched his wife's orgasm subside and he could feel his getting close.

"Oh fuck that was nice." Heather said between deep breathes. She raised herself off of Emily's mouth. Emily took a deep breath and let out a low moan.

"Oh fuck... please make me cum. Make me cum." Emily said. This was too much for Jerry.

"Fuck!" Jerry said as he started to cum. He tried to pull out of Emily's tight pussy but wasn't fast enough. The first 3 spurts of cum shot off inside and when he pulled out he furiously jerked his cock and shot cum all over Emily's pussy, a few spurts shot up a little farther and landed on between her pussy and her belly.

Heather quickly bent down and started to lick up the cum, she started with the spurts highest up then started to lap at Emily's pussy cleaning the cum off it. She licked and sucked at Emily's clit causing Emily to moan. She looked down her pussy and saw cum drip down between her ass crack and began to lick and slurp all the way up and down her pussy to her ass.

"Fuck... did you cum in her?" Heather asked.

"A little bit, I didn't mean to. She was just so fucking tight and when I was watching you cum I couldn't control it."

"Whatever." Heather said as she returned to Emily's pussy. She brought a hand to Emily's clit and started to rub it causing another moan to escape from Emily. She pushed her tongue into Emily's hole to try and suck the cum out of it. Emily's hips started to buck against Heather's face.

"Oh shit... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna...Aaaahhhhh..." Emily couldn't finish her sentence as her orgasm took hold. Her hips bucked wildly as her pussy squirted her cum all over Heather's face. Emily settled down and Heather climbed off her and laid down on the bed.

The three of them just stayed like that for a few minutes, breathing heavily. Jerry wearily rose to his feet.

Emily looked over at the alarm clock on the nightstand. "Shit, I should get home." She said as she climbed off the bed and left the room. Heather followed her and they went downstairs and collected her clothes which Emily quickly put on.

They went over to the front door.

"Um... Heather?" Emily started.

"Yes?"

"Next time I babysit for you, can we do this again?" Emily looked into Heather's eyes. Heather smiled and pulled Emily close and kissed her deeply. When they broke the kiss Emily had a big smile on her face. "I can't wait for next time!"

Emily opened the front door and waved to Heather, then went outside and started her walk home.

12