Paying the Cost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shrekhot1
shrekhot1
26 Followers

"Enough, enough. I'm relaxed. Please I can't take anymore."

He gave her a wicked smile as he sat up to show her his fully charged member.

"I think you could handle a little more" he almost snarled in a way that both excited and frightened her. He climbed her body as she felt his weight slowly descend upon her. He was hungry for her and she could see it in his eyes. Their lips met softly at first, then with more passion. She felt his rod touch her and she jumped a little in excitement. She couldn't believe she was about to let this virtual stranger enter her, even after he had completed his end of the bargain.

As he kissed her deeper, his hand came up to grab her plentiful breast. He rubbed it and found the already hardening nipple. As his tongue drove in to her mouth, his fingers pinched her gently, and her moan again flew out of her. She felt his hips adjust to get a better angle to get her. One last cry of rebellion filled her mind, but when it came to her lips it just vanished.

As did his cock as it vanished deep into her. She shuddered with the feeling of him entering her, and she was amazed at how well he fit into her. Their kiss kept lingering as he began a slow rocking of his hips, she reached down to grab his butt spurning him on faster. He got the message and soon they were rocking with a heat and tension that could not be matched. Their passion consuming both of them, and he began to thrust as deeply as he could, she kept trying to meet his thrusts with her hips. The world had faded away in this moment of passion. As she clutched to his back, her fingernails scraped his skin. He arched into her nails enjoying the small amount of pain she had inflicted. He was pushing deep into her so deep it was almost painful for her. But the passion had consumed her, so she let him keep going.

Suddenly he began to whisper in a soft voice. She couldn't make out what it was exactly he was saying at first, but it didn't really matter. She was alive in his arms, and he was fueling her fire. He kept pushing into her, and finally she heard what he was whispering.

"I love you" is what came out. It was surprising to hear, but men say things in the middle of passion they normally wouldn't say.

His hands found her hair again, pulling in it roughly, his lips left a burning trail of saliva and desire over her skin as her kissed her neck, collarbone, and finally her breast. As he was sucking on her nipple is when he got a little rigid. She knew he was close and tried to disengage from him. But he grabbed a hold of her hips and replanted his weight on her so she couldn't go anywhere. Suddenly she was aware of the fact they had no protection between them. What if she got pregnant? That's just what she needed.

But it was too late. A few more deep thrusts and his lips connected with hers again. His tongue found hers as he flooded her canal with his essence. The burning of the fires slowly dimmed and he pulsated deeply in her feeling himself being sucked dry by her southern mouth. One last kiss and he collapsed on her for a moment.

The enormity of what had just transpired hit her. It was an amazing experience, one that she would never forget. But now she had to face the fact that she owed this man money for her sexual exploits. Just the simple thought of it made her feel like going for another round, but she was just beat. She paid Fredrick and hugged him as he walked out the door. Sleep was her next task, and she couldn't wait.

The next morning she check out of her hotel, and packed her car for the two hour drive home. She arrived around 10 am, hoping not to have missed the kids going off to child care as her husband should be going to work soon. She walked in only to be greeted by her mother in law.

"Oh I wasn't expecting you to be here."

"Yea. He had to go in last night so he called me over. They have already gone, and I was just about to leave." She watched her mother in law gather her things and take off in her car. She turned around the kitchen, everything seemed normal, and the coffee was fresh. She poured herself a cup and walked up the stairs to her bedroom. When she opened the door, she was greeted by a welcome sight, her husband fast asleep in the bed. She gazed at him for a few minutes, and then decided the best way to wake him was to blow him. So she climbed on the bed and lowered her mouth to his somewhat hard member. A few strokes and she felt him stir. His hand found her hair and began to gather it to keep it out of her face while she performed her deed. It didn't take long for his seed to erupt in her mouth, his flavor one she truly enjoyed.

"MMM that was great. And good morning my queen"

"No last night was great, Fredrick"

He chuckled to himself as she placed her head on his belly feeling the rise and fall of his diaphragm.

"It truly was my pleasure, and you know the best part of it?"

"No tell me."

"I got an evening with you, no kids. My mom stayed here, we had amazing sex, and I got paid a hundred and fifty dollars for it all."

They both laughed as she blushed a little bit

"I love you my queen"

"And I love you my captain"

shrekhot1
shrekhot1
26 Followers
12