Paying the Debt Ch. 03

Story Info
Sister-in-law paying off debt with sexual favors.
2.7k words
4.56
116.2k
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilken22
wilken22
28 Followers

I will pick up where I left off in Paying the Debt Ch. 2. As I said before, the conversations may not be word for word as originally spoken but they are close. It is amazing how hard it is to not exaggerate the actual happenings. I'm trying to keep the story as it really happened.

It was a warm sunny day and my sister-in-law Sherri was setting in the seat beside me paying me back for all the things I had done for her over the years by being sexy for me and doing anything I asked her to do. I drove into the park and read a sign, "Nature Trail." I parked the truck and told her we should take a nature walk. I figured there were probably picnic areas along the trail and we could find one semi-secluded. There was no place to hide the truck, not that I wanted to, so I parked it right by the trail sign. She didn't notice or if she did she didn't say anything. I smiled to myself as I tried to set the stage.

She grabbed the snacks and I dug out the small blanket from under the back seat and got the camera. She smiled at me when she saw the camera. We walked down the trail a couple hundred yards across the opening to where the trees started. I put my arm around her and squeezed her arm saying, "Since this is a nature trail you should remove your clothes and be one with nature." She smiled up at me with this, do I have to, look, then looked up and down the trail saying, "Anyone could come along at anytime."

I told her there were five or six vehicles in the parking lot and it was possible someone might come along and said, "that is what makes it exciting, not knowing what or who might be around the next bend in the trail." "I'll carry your clothes in the sack with the snacks."

She was hesitating a little having a hard time removing the first piece of clothing. I told her to pose for me next to the tree. She moved over next to the tree and struck a sexy pose. I smiled saying, "Thats my girl!" After about three pictures she again looked around and and started to pull her top up and took it over her head and off. I got several pictures. Her nipples were standing out hard as pebbles and I really liked seeing her topless out in the open. She tossed the top to me with that cute little look on her face. I told her to walk on up the trail aways ahead of me. I was taking pictures of her as she walked. She would stop and strike a pose for me as we walked. We came to a picnic table right next to the trail. She sat on the table and posed for me. I saw a man and woman coming down the trail towards us. I move around and got a picture with them in the background. I told her to stay setting as we were about to have some company. She sat there tits exposed as they walked by, both smiling at us and looking at her. The guy gave me a thumbs up and kept looking over his shoulder as they walked. I saw his wife poke him in the ribs and they played around tickling each other as they walked. I heard her tell him to quit looking back. Then something about wanting to know if he wanted her to do something like that. He told her it would be real exciting to see her do something like that. I heard her teasing him saying, "OK, If thats what you want, we might try it."

Sherri asked if she could put her top back on now. I said she should remove the rest of her clothes. She shook her head from side to side saying, "I can't believe I am doing this" as she stood and unhooked and unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. She lay it on the table and stood as I took more pictures. I nodded my head towards the trail and catching my meaning turned and started walking up the trail totally naked except for her sandals. I put her skirt in the sack with her top.

We passed another table next to the trail and the trail was turning coming back to the front of the park when I saw a smaller trail taking off the main trail. It curled around behind a few bushes and there was a small picnic area with a table. I never notices the table when we went by it but I could see the trail just a few feet away as I sat on it. I smiled at Sherri and said, "Lets have a picnic!" I spread out the blanket and Sherri sat down and opened the chips and soda. I took a couple pictures of her sitting there eating naked. We had been there approximately twenty to thirty minutes and had finished our snack when I could hear voices coming from way down the trail. Sherri said, "Someone is coming, be quiet." Then almost begging she asked, "Can I have my clothes back and put them on now?" I smiled and handed her the clothes. She got them on in record time.

It was our two friends sure enough along with four of their buddies. They were talking and laughing and not paying attention and were about to walk right by us. I picked up my coke can and held it up above the table. Sherri saw me and shook her head no but it was too late. I had already let it go and it bounced across the table making just enough noise to get a couple of the guys attention. They looked our way and said hey look over there. They stopped, looked our way and walked up to our table. One of our friends smiled and said, "See, I told you we might see you at the park."

Sherri just smiled at them so I said, "You all are late, we already ate all of our lunch." I took a deep breath and smiled at her as I said, "the only thing left to eat is Sherri there!" They all chimed in at the same time saying she would do fine. "But that is up to Sherri." I added. She just sat there smiling at us.

One of the guys went to her and got on his knees and said, "I would really enjoy eating your pussy!" Then another did the same and another and another. All of them were around her asking her if they could eat her. I got a picture of it. She was beet red as she laughed and said, "Man, you guys are terrible."

They kept it up and finally one of them put his hand on her leg and started stroking it going from her knee and slowly going higher with every stroke. To my surprise she never offered to stop him and another started rubbing her back and one guy said they would be extra nice to her and show her a really good time.

Sherri looked at me with questioning eyes. "It is up to you. I'm just the cameraman here." Another guy slid his hand up her side and started gently squeezing her tit through her top and when he pinched her nipple and pulled it a little bit she turned to mush in their hands. She just sat there not making any attempt to stop them. A couple of them were gently rubbing her inner thighs and slowly working closer to her pussy. I noticed she was letting her legs be moved farther apart in the process. One guy looked at me and I nodded for him to go ahead. He smiled real big and stood up and walked up behind her and grasped the bottom of her top on both sides and slowly started pulling up the top. Sherri again looked at me with unsure eyes and I just smiled and winked at her. We all knew that what her decision at that moment was would determine the outcome of this ordeal. He wasn't forcing her top up but was slowly moving it and we all wondered what she would do. When he had raised it as far as he could he gently pushed up under her arms. She sat there a few seconds and slowly raised her arms to let him pull it up over her head and off. She had given in to her sexual desires and the excitement of the minute. I got a few pictures as he removed her top. Man my cock was hard as a rock.

She sat there with her beautiful tits on display. One guy kissed her and two others played with her tits. She tilted her head back as sat with her eyes closed enjoying the feeling of all those hands all over her body as they all took turns playing with her tits and pussy and sucking and biting her nipples.

They stood her up on one of the seats of the table and one guy unhooked and unzipped her skirt and it fell around her feet. Again she had hands all over her and then they spread the blanket out and sat her down on the end of the table and lay her back and placed her feet on the edge of the table with her knees straight up in the air legs spread wide. I was recording it all.

A guy got between her legs and started eating her hot wet pussy. Others were sucking on her nipples and squeezing her tits and kissing her and rubbing her legs. She was getting the royal treatment. They all took a turn eating her pussy and working her clit over. Sherri was moaning loudly as she had her first orgasm. Everyone got a kick out of her squeezing her legs together tightly around one guys head. As she came back down from her high, they continued to work her over. Two guys pulled out their dicks and took her hands and placed their dicks in them. She started stroking them, which made everyone happy. She was lost in all the attention she was receiving as she had a second orgasm.

One guy looked at me and made a fucking motion with his hips as he stood between her legs. I smiled and nodded my head at Sherri. He walked up between her legs and said, "Sherri, we have all ate your pussy and now we are going to fuck it!" She lay there eyes wide not saying a word, so I nodded for him to go ahead. He placed the head of his cock at the entrance of her well lubricated pussy and slowly pushed it in. She let out a low moan as he pushed it all the way into her. He started working in and out slowly and all the guys started high fiving each other and yelling "OK" and "All right" and such things. Sherri looked at me and a slight smile crossed her lips.

They were making a lot of noise and sure enough I looked up to see three men standing there with fishing rods in their hands watching the action. I smiled at them and lied as I said, "She is my wife and wanted to be the main attraction at a gang-bang so that is what is going on." As we watched the first guy shot his load pretty fast filling her pussy with cum. Another immediately took his place. One of the guys leaned over in Sherri's face and asked if she would give him a blowjob. Again she just smiled not saying a word. He took that as a yes and moved her over to the edge of the table and fed her his cock. She started sucking on him in earnest giveing a good blowjob.

The three fishermen joined in the action and she sucked and fucked all nine of them and some of them twice. I got alot of nice pictures and Sherri had the time of her life having numerous orgasms. They treated her nice and got what they wanted and she got what she wanted, AND I got what I wanted. Everyone was happy. Except for one guy that asked if he could fuck her ass and she said, "No" real fast, but I know he still went away happy. We had been there for a long time. If anyone else walked by I didn't see them, but who knows.

Finally everyone left and Sherri took the napkins and the blanket cleaning the cum off her face, neck, tits and pussy. It was even in her hair. I smiled at her and said, "Well, I'd say you are a well fucked woman right now!" She told me she was already stiff and sore all over and they were nice to her. "I can't imagine how sore you would be if you were gang raped where they are rough and mean to you."

We sat a while and talked. I put my arm around her and gently caressed her tender tits. Sometime during the ordeal someone had given her a hickey on her neck and on both tits. I asked, "So, you ready to do it again sometime?"

She said, "Ask me in about a week. I need to think about it." Then, "I can't believe I just had sex with several total strangers. And out in the open in the middle of a park!"

I laughed and said, "It was exciting and fun wasn't it? To have all those hands and cocks all over you and just for you!" She just smiled at me.

I said, "One of the young guys left me his name and phone number and asked me to contact him if we wanted to do it again sometime. Also, one of the fishermen did the same."

She smiled and said, "I guess I'm a good fuck, huh?" I told her I didn't know. My cock was hard again as we sat talking. She saw it and smiled telling me to get it out as she stood and leaned over the end of the table on her stomach and spread her legs. I dropped my pants and slid my cock all the way into her warm cum soaked pussy. She asked me to be gentle and I fucked into her slowly. It was a dream come true. Here I was fucking my sister-in-law and doing it in public. Man she felt so good as I worked in and out of her warm pussy. I noticed her hip bones and shoulder blades were almost rubbed raw from all the earlier action. I didn't last very long and filled her pussy once again.

As we stood there my cock soaking inside her hot pussy, she asked me if she could give me a blowjob later. I told her, "you can give me a blowjob anytime you want."

She looked over her shoulder at me and said, "OK, I'll remember that."

I gave the clothes to her and she got dressed. We walked back to the truck slowly. There was a note on the truck that said Sherri was the greatest. I handed it to her and she smiled at me when she read it. She smiled, "I think I'll keep it and put it in my jewelry box for a good memory."

I slapped her ass and said, "So you did enjoy being gang-banged."

She said, "Since it was a controlled gang-bang, yes, I would say I really did enjoy it even if I am sore all over. The feel of hands all over me was fabulous. And all those young hard cocks just for me."

I asked if she would do one more thing for me. I asked her if she would tell my wife she had been in a controlled gangbang and really liked it. I said, "You can change the story as needed."

Sherri asked, "Why do you want me to do that?" Then she smiled at me and said, "You want her to do it to don't you?"

I didn't say a thing, just backed the truck up and headed home.

More to come in the future, including a story about my wife.

wilken22
wilken22
28 Followers