Paying the Debt Ch. 06

Story Info
Wife agrees to wild sexy weekend getaway.
8k words
4.27
78.9k
15
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilken22
wilken22
28 Followers

It has been a while since I posted the last part of our sexy weekend getaway. Have not had a lot of time to play on the computer. But I wanted to finish the story so here it goes. You might want to read the previous stories first.

We went to a place just down the road from our Motel for a late breakfast. I love the reaction of people when they first see Jill when she dresses sexy. Most men drool and can't believe their eyes and the women either envy her or despise her. Either way she definitely attracts attention. Actually she attracts a lot of attention even when she dresses in casual attire. She has a body made to be looked at and used. Her flat stomach, wide hips and shapely ass is made for fucking. I continually remind her that her sexy body was made to be looked at and be used and used and used. She will just smile at me.

It makes me so proud knowing she is my wife. And even more excited knowing she loves me enough to give me a sexy weekend away and do anything I ask her to. Like the outfit she had on that I picked out. It definitely showed off her sexy body. She says she doesn't really like drawing attention to herself even though I tell her how good she looks. But down deep inside she does like wearing sexy things I can tell. It is the way she moves and how her nipples get hard and her getting flushed that really tell the tale. The most tell tale sign is her wet pussy. She really flushes red when I show her my wet fingers after I touch her pussy. She will still pout and always tries to change my mind but she ends up wearing what I ask.

That morning she did look really sexy in the small tight denim skirt that buttoned down the front and thin white blouse she had on. The blouse buttoned down the front but she had the bottom rolled and tied in a knot just below her tits. No buttons were fastened at my request. It gaped open showing a lot of cleavage and a lot of tit. It was thin enough you could just barely make out her areolas and her nipples were trying to poke holes in it. A very sexy sight. Her skirt was the hip hugger type that you see teenagers wear, not middle aged women. But she had the body that looked good in it. Her thin waist and flat stomach really looked good in this outfit. The waist of the skirt came a couple inches below her navel. And the hem was approximately three inches below her ass and pussy when she stood. Sitting was very interesting. The skirt had five buttons down the front and I asked her to leave the bottom two undone, to which she begged and pleaded with me not to make her. I just smiled and she finally left them undone. This outfit showed off a lot of bare skin.

The waitress seated us in a semi-circle booth in the corner directly across from the buffet bar. I sat watching Jill as she got a plate of food. Everyone in the place was looking at her. My cock was hard just watching her. She couldn't help but show her tits off as she bent over to reach and get some of the food off the buffet bar. Two men filling their trays directly across from her were getting a birds eye view of her tit's the whole time. The tied top kept her tits encased but it was still quite a show.

She came back and smiled at me. "It is almost embarrassing knowing everybody is looking at my exposed condition."

I laughed, "Just wait until you sit down." The skirt was slightly flared out at the bottom showing all her sexy shapely legs and without a doubt would put her pussy on display to anyone who looked. And several men were looking. I laughed as a guy sitting across from us got choked on his orange juice as he looked our way. She had to just sit there as there was no way she could cover up. I wouldn't let her put her napkin in her lap. She kept her knees together as she ate. I didn't push her to open her legs. The skirt was short enough and with the two bottom buttons undone the waitress could see her pussy as she came to our table to ask if things were okay. I saw first a look of "am I seeing what I think I am" and then she smiled to herself as she moved over to Jill's side of the table and stood looking at my sexy exposed wife. Jill never looked up as she stood there for a long time taking in the view telling us she had just started working there and wanted to make a good impression and if we needed anything to just let her know. She immediately went back and told the other waitresses and waiters. I smiled to myself as well, as I think everyone working there made an attempt to see what the waitress saw. They filled all the food trays on the buffet and cleaned around the buffet and cleaned the floor. Jill just pretended she didn't know what was going on and ate her breakfast. I had a hard time eating, I was so excited.

As we left one guy told us to have a nice day. Said we had helped his day start off very nice.

We drove around town a little as it was to early to go to the park. As we went out of town a little ways we happened upon a bridge over the interstate. No off ramps. I smiled to myself. Just what the Dr. ordered. I drove down the road a short distance and it turned into gravel. I turned around and headed back. I pulled up short of the bridge and parked. There was a house on the other side of the road but it was somewhat isolated with several pine trees in the yard. I told Jill I wanted her to get out and walk out on the bridge. She look at me with a questioningly smile. She knew what I had on my mind. I had teased her in the past about standing her on a bridge and exposing her to the whole world. I smiled and pulled out a quarter. It was my special flipping quarter. "I'll flip the coin and fate will decide what happens. I'll flip it five times. Every time heads comes up it costs you ten minutes on the bridge. Every times tails comes up it deducts five minutes."

She asked, "How come it only deducts five minutes and not ten?"

I smiled, "That's the rules of this game." I flipped the coin. It came up three heads and two tails. "That is twenty minutes." She pouted saying that didn't seem quite fair. I ignored her as I told her I'd flip it again three times. If heads came up two out of three, she had to stand on the bridge topless. Two tails and she had to stand bottomless. If it came up heads or tails all three times, she had to stand totally naked. I could tell she was excited though she would have never admitted it. Her nipples were as hard and as big as I had ever seen them. I flipped the coin and it came up heads all three times. She rolled her eyes saying, "I can't believe that happened."

I laughed, "Do you think I cheated?"

She smiled and said, "I don't know how but it looks awful suspicious."

I told her I would flip the coin one more time and she could call it in the air. If she got it right we would start over, but if she got it wrong she had to stay on the bridge an additional ten minutes and had to spread her legs wide apart at least half of the time. She agreed so I flipped it real high. She called heads. When it landed in my hand I could feel the rough surface with my thumb and didn't have to flip it in my hand before I placed it on my arm, as it was going to be tails.

Before I uncovered it I asked, "Do you want to change your mind?" I knew she wouldn't. The anticipation and excitement on her face was worth a million dollars.

She laughed and said, "No, quit teasing me and show me." I uncovered tails. She had that sexy look on her face as she said, "I knew I should have changed to tails."

I grabbed the camera as she slowly opened the door and asked, "Do I really have to do this?" Then before I could answer she said, "I know, I know, I agreed to do anything" as she got out and walked out on to the bridge facing the closest two lanes of traffic. She said, "I can't believe how much traffic there is." I had to admit there was a lot of traffic. I told her the clock didn't start until she was naked.

She started untying her top and asked, "What do I do if someone drives across the bridge?" I told her to give them her biggest, sexiest smile. She says, "I'm serious!" I tell her we will play it by ear.

It was around eleven-thirty in the morning and the sun was shining bright. I snapped several pictures as she removed her top and unbuttoned her skirt letting it fall around her feet. She lay her blouse on top of her skirt and said, "I can't believe I am doing this as she stood facing the traffic up next to the guard rail. It was a metal pipe railing with a concrete curb about nine inches tall. The bottom pipe hit her about mid thigh and the top rail pipe just above her waist. I couldn't believe she was doing it either. It was one of my greatest fantasies and she was making it a reality. I couldn't believe what a lucky guy I was at that moment. She is so fantastic. We heard horns blowing and knew she was being seen by strangers eyes. Again she said, "I can't believe I am standing here naked for the whole world to see."

I laughed and said, "Isn't it exciting." I moved out to where I could take pictures of her standing with the traffic in the background. I had her pose in several different positions as I snapped away. I was so excited it was hard to hold the camera still. I said, "Walk out to the center of the bridge and then walk back to the edge of the bridge." As she walked I moved over and picked up her clothes and took them with me. She smiled as she saw me with her clothes knowing she didn't have anything she could cover up with if anyone happened by. The horns were honking continuously as she walked back and forth on the bridge. So far not a car came down the road we were on.

It seem to me there was more traffic in the other two lanes so I told Jill to walk down and stand facing the other lanes for a while. "While you are there spread your feet apart and show some pink." She gave me that devilish look of hers and stuck her tongue out at me as she walked to the other side of the bridge and stepped up on the concrete curb leaning against the railing and spread her feet about three feet apart and asked, "How is this?" Man she is a sexy thing. And she says she doesn't like to be looked at. Right! She was enjoying this more than I was, if that was possible.

I would hate to guess how many cars and trucks passed under the bridge while Jill stood naked in view of all of them. I must have heard horns honk at least two hundred times.

I decided we had been there long enough and told Jill we should leave. She started towards me and I said, "Walk to the other end of the bridge and come back. Then we will leave." I was still taking pictures as she walked and never noticed the car coming down the road we were on. Jill was half way back across the bridge when the car started up on the bridge. The look on Jill's face was priceless. It was a couple close to our own ages. They slowed and waved at Jill as they went by. The woman in the passenger seat turned and looked back as they went on by. I got a couple of pictures of Jill with the car behind her. When she got to me she was shaking. I asked, "Are you Okay?"

She managed a slight smile and shook her head yes. Finally she spoke. "Oh man, what a rush that was. I didn't know what to do. I had nothing to cover up with and all I could think of was I was at their mercy." She looked into my eyes and asked, "What if it had been a car load of guys? What would we have done if they stopped?"

I smiled and said, "That could have proved very interesting!" I got the feeling that she was disappointed it wasn't a bunch of guys. "I could of gotten some really good pictures of you having a good time out here in public."

She laughed as she said, "You are terrible, you know that?" I just smiled as I handed her clothes to her.

Another car was coming from the other direction this time. Jill started buttoning her skirt and was putting her blouse on as it came up to us and stopped. It was the same car that had went by earlier. They were both smiling ear to ear as they both talked at the same time. He saying he really enjoyed the show and wished he could talk his wife into something like that. She asking how Jill had the nerve to do something like that. She just didn't think she could ever do it.

Jill spoke, "I am paying off a debt I owe to him. I'm finding I am enjoying it as much as he is though." That made my day.

The man tells me how lucky I am. "I am the luckiest and happiest man in the world." I tell him. He is still looking at Jill as she buttons the top three buttons on the skirt and proceeds to tie her top under her tits. She is still putting on a show for him. She really is enjoying this. He tells us to have a wonderful day and starts to pull away. I heard him tell his wife he wished she would do something like that. I'll bet they had a good time when they got home.

We drove back to our motel and once in the room we attacked each other. We stripped each other and fucked like it was our first time ever. God, I love this woman.

We cleaned up and were about to get dressed to go to the park when our phone rang. I answered it and it was our friends wanting to know when we were going to the park and where they could find us. I told him to come to the park in about an hour. Jill was sitting on the edge of the bed looking straight at me with a slight smile on her face as I gave them directions as to where they could find us. When I hung up she asked, "We are really going to do this, again? I thought you were joking when you said we'd see them at the park. Do we really want to do something like this out in the open?" I was enjoying the moment as the reality of it sit in. "I need a drink. Would you fix me a strong drink to calm me down?" She doesn't drink very much and I was only to happy to fix her a drink.

I smiled, threw on my shorts and shirt, grabbed the ice bucket and headed to the machine. As I walked I was thinking, she knew we had talked about getting together with them again. We had talked about how many of them were coming. Had she thought it was just a tease. She knew what the plans were. She was just having to adjust to the thought of what was coming. As I got to the ice machine, I realized I was so excited about what we were talking about that I missed a golden opportunity. I should have had her get the ice. It would have been exciting to make her get it naked. It would be exciting as she would have to walk all the way to the end of the hall. It was outside on the balcony overlooking the pool area. As I stood there I watched several people swimming in the pool. Also there were two linen carts in the hallway where the hotel people were cleaning the rooms. I decided why not and never got the ice.

When I came back into the room she was all smiles and hugged me and kissed me passionately and said, "I love you very much!" I told her I loved her too. I smiled to myself. She had been thinking about the park. She was reassuring herself and me. She asked, "What am I wearing to the park today? Then noticing no ice, asked, The ice machine empty?"

"No. I had a change of plans. I want you to go get the ice." She was still totally naked and I laughed out loud as her expression on her face changed to a shocked look. "You want me go outside our room naked and get the ice in the middle of the morning?" I teased her saying, That is where the ice is. Outside our room. She stood looking into my eyes for a moment and that sexy look of hers, that I love, came over her face as she said, "You are sure making the most of your sexy weekend." I smiled and held out the ice bucket. I told her to wait for thirty seconds and then get the ice. I grabbed the camera and walked out the door leaving her standing there caught slightly off guard. I went all the way to the end of the hall and stood waiting for her to show. A young woman came into the hall and threw dirty linen into one of the carts. She stood talking to someone still inside the room. About then another young woman came out of the room across the hall and stood talking. I could tell they were talking to someone else in one of the rooms. About then Jill opened her door and stuck her head out of her room. The women were on the other side of her but one of them saw her and she saw them. She ducked back into the room. This got the women's attention. After at least two minutes the women went back to work. Finally Jill stuck her head back out and not seeing anyone she smiled at me and stepped out into the hall. I snapped picture after picture as she walked towards me. Just before she got to me one of the women looked out into the hall and saw us. She motioned to the other women and I saw four of them appear in the hallway.

As Jill got to me I opened the glass door and stepped out onto the balcony and backed up away from the ice machine. Jill came through the door and stood still a minute looking at all the people in the pool area. I was snapping away. The machine was slow and you had to punch a button and it would drop a few ice cubes. Punch the button again to get a few more. As she stood there I told her to turn and face me. She turned with her back to the pool. I said turn the other way. She smiled and shook her head not believing me trying to expose her and turned towards the pool area. I told her the bucket had to be full before she could leave. About then I heard a mans voice say look at that. I looked down the one level to see a man pointing at us. I heard Jill say under her breath, "you should be happy now." She continued to fill the bucket and I saw three middle aged guys start walking at a fast pace toward the hotel. I told her she had enough ice now and could go back to the room. I knew the women would be watching as she came back into the hall. She hesitated a moment when she saw them, then heard the guys talking down below coming up the stairs and started back to our room. I stepped in behind her and snapped pics of her walking towards the four women looking at her.

The guys got up the stairs right next to me as she reached our room. I smiled as I realized I had the only key to the room and the door was locked. The guys looked at me and at her with a questioningly look. They were excited with what they saw and were talking amongst themselves laughing and hollering. I started walking towards Jill as she stood by the door. The guys were following me and walked right up to Jill. They couldn't believe their luck. The women were smiling as they looked on at the scene in front of them. I pretended I couldn't find the key and Jill stood smiling at me facing the door. I told her to turn and face us while I looked for the key. I had my wallet open and the key was right there. I saw her look down and she had to see the key also. One of the guys asked if he could touch her. I smiled as Jill's face had a shocked look as I said they could mess around with her while I looked for my key. She didn't say a thing. Just stood there as they started playing with her tits. Squeezing her tits and pulling on her perfect nipples. One guy moved around behind her and reached around and started playing with her pussy, fingering her clit. Jill closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. I noticed the young women were getting closer also. I said I couldn't find the key and looked at Jill saying I guess I would have to go to the front desk and get another key. I could tell she didn't want me to leave but she never said a word.

I started to walk away and stopped and turned and told them to have fun while I'm gone. As I got to the corner I looked back and stood there a minute. The guy behind her was pulling down his swimming trunks and I watched as he pushed her shoulders forward causing her to bend at the waist. Jill knew what was happening. She didn't fight just bent over as he wanted and I saw her spread her feet apart and watched as he slid his cock into her hot wet pussy. The guy was fucking Jill right there in the hallway with an audience. I was shaking I was so excited. I stepped out and took several pics. The cleaning women were up there with them now and saw me taking pics. One of the other guys had his cock out and guided it into her mouth. Jill never refused him as she sucked his cock. The other guy pulled out his cock and stood beside him. He took Jill's hand and had her stroke him. I watched as the women moved in and took turns playing with her tits. One of the guys tried to get one of the women to play with him but she refused. I wondered what would happen if someone else happened to show up. I watched the site in front of me and my cock was so hard it hurt. One of the women squatted down and pulled Jill's nipple down as far as she could, stretching her tit way out. I saw Jill's hand come up and try to stop the woman. She just reached across and did the same to the other tit. I heard the women talking in Spanish or something and laughing. One of the other women reached out and took a hold of Jill's hand where she couldn't stop them pulling. Another one moved around and now two of them were playing with her tits. Torturing them would be a more accurate description. They were pinching and pulling and squeezing her tits unmercifully. When Jill would try to pull away from one of the two guys who were taking turns stuffing their cocks in her mouth, they would hold her head in their hands where she could not say anything. The guy fucking her said he was going to cum and I saw him shaking as he rammed his cock deep into Jill's pussy. He high fived one of the guys and pulled out. One of the other guys moved behind Jill and started fucking her pussy with reckless abandon. Ramming in and out as fast and as hard as he could. The guy in her mouth said he was about to cum also. The guy fucking her pussy yelled, "Me too!" And they both shot their loads in Jill.

wilken22
wilken22
28 Followers
12