Paying the Debt Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilken22
wilken22
28 Followers

I decided it was time for me to make an appearance. The women knew I was there all along. When the men saw me they started stuffing their limp dicks back in their trunks and walked down the hall towards me. They smiled at me and said thanks. That this was the wildest thing any of them had ever done. I told them me too.

When I got up to Jill and the cleaning women, Jill was standing up and pushing the women's hands away from her. The women stood back a little looking at me as I told Jill she was not to refuse anyone anything. You could see the one woman's eyes light up as she must be the only one to understand English. She talked to the others and they all smiled and started talking. In broken English, the one asked if it was okay for them to play with my woman. Jill said her tits were sore from them pulling on them already. Before I could say anything, one of them moved over and sucked Jill's right nipple in her mouth and sucked on it. Another reached out and rubbed Jill's pussy. She held up her hand covered in cum and said something causing them all to laugh. She fingered Jill's pussy for a little bit and I decided it was time to put an end to this Motel hall sex scene.

I unlocked the door and told them the fun was over for today. Jill looked at me and asked, "Are you enjoying your wild sexy weekend?" I smiled and said, "Almost as much as someone else I know."

Jill was standing there with a slight smile on her face looking a total mess. Cum in her hair and on her face and running down her legs. "I know I said I would do everything and anything you wanted me to do, but I never thought it would be anything this wild. I love you very much and hope I am giving you everything you wanted."

I hugged her close to me and told her I was the happiest and luckiest guy in the world. I would always love her. That she was my everything. That I thought we were closer now than before we left home. I loved how her attitude toward sex had changed so quickly. How she had manage to attune her outlook to match mine. That she had proved to me that she did really love me, maybe as much as I loved her. She hugged me tightly when she heard that. I think she was afraid maybe she was going to far and didn't want to ruin our relationship. I told her I was enjoying our weekend more than I could ever say. She smiled real big as I said, "And I believe you are enjoying it as much as I am." With that I got the camera and snapped a couple more pictures. She said she was going to jump into the shower and freshen up a little. As she walked to the shower she asked if we were still going to the park. Somehow I got the impression that she was afraid we weren't going to go to the park after what had happened in the hall. I smiled as I went and picked out a short wrap around skirt and held it up for her approval. She smiled real big as I tossed it on the bed. She turned and walked into the bathroom with a bounce to her step. Yep, she was enjoying the weekend as much as I was. I picked out a skin tight flesh colored pull over top for her to wear. It really showed off her tits. Again it was just thin enough you had a hint of her dark areolas showing through. It was like a second skin and fit her shape perfectly. Her nipples were sticking out hard as rocks when she put it on. It allowed her tits to bounce and sway as she walked. Very, very sexy.

I stopped at a convenience store to get some snacks and drinks to take to the park. I loved the looks Jill got as she purchased the snacks. The guy had a hard time making change and staring at her tits all at the same time.

We headed to the park and parked near a walking trail. I grabbed the camera and a blanket and we walked up the trial a ways. It had areas off to each side cut out in the timber with picnic tables and BBQ grills. There was a shelter house about 50 yards from the parking lot. The trail went by it on one side and it overlooked a large lake on the other side. I took Jill's hand and turned her into the shelter house. There was eight picnic tables under the shelter house and had a large barbeque pit in the far end with a rock chimney going through the roof. It was open on all four sides. Just posts holding up the roof.

Jill stood there a minute looking around and out toward the parking lot. "You don't really expect me to be happy with this setting do you? This is totally out in the open, not in a secluded place at all. Anyone that drives into the parking lot will be able to see us, not to mention everyone that walks the trail." I was only planning to meet the guys here, then move on back to a more secluded place, but Jill's statement about being exposed to the parking lot and all got me thinking. I smiled and said we would play a game. She got that sexy look in her eye again as she knew I was up to something. "What sort of game do you have in mind or do I dare ask?"

"If you will take off the skirt and shoes and walk over to the lake edge and walk out in knee deep water and stand with your feet wide apart facing the parking lot across the corner of the lake for ten minutes, we will go on back on the trail and find a quieter place to play. If you cover up or move before the ten minutes are up we play here." She started bargaining with me saying five minutes. I said nine, she six, me eight. We agreed on seven minutes. She told me I was terrible as she removed her shoes and skirt and threw it to me, smiling all the time.

She turned and walked out of the shelter house and down towards the lake. She slowly moved out in the lake saying the water was ice cold. She looked back at me and said, "Okay, I'm here." I gave her a thumbs up and started her timer. For the first three minutes no one came into the parking lot. Then two cars turned into the lot and four guys and two girls got out and stood looking around. One of the girls spotted Jill and immediately told the others. They all walked toward us and Jill stood her ground not moving at all. They could see me standing at the edge of the shelter house as well. They came about half way between the lake and the lot and stopped, laughing and telling us it looked like we were having fun. Jill never said a thing so I said yes, she had been a bad girl and I was punishing her. One of the girls said she was jealous. She wished she had the guts to do something like that. Jill finally said, "When you find a man and you are both really in love, you will be able to do this if he wants you to." They thought that was really "fab." Their word not mine.

During all this talking another car had turned into the lot and an older man got his eyes full as well. I finally told Jill she had passed the test and could come out of the water now. As she tried to move her feet which had sunk into the mud, she lost her balance and fell back going in almost up to her neck. We were both laughing hard as she finally got out of the water, her top soaked and you could clearly see her nipples and large dark circles through the wet material of her top. I peeled her top off her and rung it out the best I could and she put it back on, then her skirt and shoes. Again I hugged her tightly and told her how much I loved her. She had a warm smile on her face and she told me she loved me so much and yes she was enjoying our weekend also.

I looked at the lot and saw three cars parking and a bunch of guys getting out of them. Jill said it looked like we had company. I smiled to myself as I saw her trying to count them as they started walking our way. I heard her gasp a little as she looked at me and said, "There is fourteen of them. Did you know there were going to be that many?" And before I could answer, she said, "Well, I would have fucked forty if that is how many you wanted me to fuck. I said I would do anything, so I guess I should be happy with fourteen." I was standing there smiling with a twinkle in my eye. She saw the look and said, "What?"

"You keep putting ideas into my mind, you know that don't you." She just smiled. "I'll see what I can do on our next weekend get away about getting forty guys to pleasure you. Are you up for it?"

Trying to call my bluff, she said, "As I have already told you before, I agreed I would do what ever you want, so if you want me to fuck forty guys, I'll fuck forty guys. And suck all of them and swallow all their cum to. I loved the way she used the word fuck. Before this weekend I don't think I have ever heard her say the word. She was really into what we were doing. I had finally awakened her sexual desires.

The guys all walked up to us about then and I said hi to all them. They said hi but were looking at Jill. I told them about her falling in the water and getting her top wet. They all approved of her top. I took her hand and told them were going to move back in the park a little ways and have a little fun. They whopped and hollered and were excited about what was to come. As Jill and I walked and they followed, Jill grew skeptical about what we were about to do and asked if we really wanted to go through with this. After all we had done so far this weekend, it kind of surprised me. I squeezed her hand and told her I was looking forward to seeing her filled with cock and cum. We reached the place I wanted and as we turned off the main trail into a grass covered opening, she once again, asked if I really wanted this. I smiled and kissed her a long deep kiss and placed her hand on my rock hard cock. She looked into my eyes and said, "I guess I got my final answer on the subject." I nodded my head yes. To which I turned to the guys and said "Here is my wife, Jill. She told me back at the shelter house when she saw you guys that she was hoping for forty guys. She playfully hit me on the arm and said, "I didn't say that." Then looking at them said, "Really, I never said that. I was shocked to see fourteen of you."

I went on saying, "Since there is only fourteen of you instead of forty, you all will have to fuck her three times each." I was really enjoying the look she was giving me as I said that. One of those, "I can't believe you really said that" looks. And with that the party was on. They proceeded to strip Jill's clothes off her and lay her on the blanket which I had spread out on the ground. She had hands and mouths all over her body. Squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples, which she told them to be gentle as they were sore, and fingering her pussy and caressing her arms and stomach and legs. One guy started eating her pussy and another fed her his cock. She had cocks in both hands as well. After a little bit they placed her on her hands and knees and filled her pussy and mouth with cock. I stood back and took several pictures of the event. Several people walked by on the main trail some thirty feet away but the brush hid what we were doing from them. We had been there two hours with Jill fucking and sucking nonstop. I said we should take a little break, as we didn't want to take the fun out of it for Jill. She had been fucked in every position possible I think. She lay back and managed a smile for me as she asked, "Are you enjoying your wild sexy weekend?"

I looked at her cum covered body and said, "The question is, Are you enjoying our wild sexy weekend?" She had a dreamy look in her eyes as she smiled and slowly moved her head up and down, nodding yes to me. She said she has had so many orgasms she can't count them all. As she lay there talking a couple of the guys lay down on each side of her and started gently playing with her red puffy nipples. Another moved down and slowly spread her legs apart and started playing with her swollen red pussy lips. Her clit was standing out begging to be touched and when he did she jumped and moaned saying that felt so good. And with that the party was on again. Jill was sucking for all she was worth and fucking her ass off. A couple of the guys cocks were a little small and a couple of them were fairly large. The one guy had about nine inches and almost as big around as a coke can. Quite impressive. Jill really came to life when he started working that monster into her pussy. I was surprised no one tried to fuck her ass. I'm not sure if she would have let that happen or not. We went another hour and a half before I suggested maybe we wanted to call it a day.

The guys all dressed and reminded me that I had their phone number and that they would be more than happy to get together with us again. And if we were serious about getting forty guys to fuck Jill, he could arrange it. I reminded him that he would have to get everyone a checkup before hand if it came about. He said just give him plenty of notice and he would take care of it. We used a clean corner of the blanket to wipe Jill's face off and each guy walked by and hugged and kissed her goodbye. When they were all gone and we were all alone, Jill started laughing out loud and said, "Did we really do what I think we just did? Did I fuck and suck all fourteen of those guys?"

I laughed also as I said, "Yes, you really fucked and sucked all fourteen of them, and not just once but all of them twice and some of them three times." Then said, "So it is not outside the realm of possibility for you to take on forty guys at the same time. You basically did it today."

She lay there lazily saying she thought she could handle one more. I dropped my pants and she sucked my hard cock a couple minutes and them rolled me over on my back and straddled me. I slipped into her hot cum soaked pussy. I was surprised I could feel anything after the workout her pussy had gotten but she was using her muscles to squeeze me and I didn't last two more minutes and added my load to her pussy. She lay on top of me as we rested and expressed our love for each other. I told her I had to be the luckiest guy in the world to have a wife like her. Willing to do all the things I asked her to. It was exactly what she wanted to hear I guess as she started crying telling me she loved me so much and it pleased her immensely to do all the things I asked her to. Knowing we loved and trusted each other so much that we could do the things we were doing was just so wonderful.

I slapped her ass and said we should head back to the motel as it was getting late and you never know who might be out here in the park. A girl could get gangbanged if she wasn't careful. Jill just gave me that sexy smile of hers and said she wasn't sure she could handle another gangbang. One a day was enough. She said her leg and stomach and jaw muscles were so sore she could barely move and couldn't imagine how sore she would be later. I picked up on her statement and asked, "So you would be up for one gangbang every day?" She quickly said "no, not everyday. I meant I didn't want to go through two in the same day." Smiling at me she said, "you know what I mean."

We started walking back to the parking lot and I tossed the cum soaked blanket in the trash can. We met several people jogging and walking and everyone one of them eyed Jill's sexy outfit. We were almost back to the shelter house and Jill stopped me and put her arms around my neck and kissed me with the most passionate kiss I believe I have ever gotten. She leaned back with her hands locked behind my neck and looked me in the eyes and smiled and said, "I love you." Then said, "You are the best husband a woman could ever have. And because of that if you want me to, I will do your gangbang and fuck forty men for you, if that is what you want." I felt her shutter a little as the full impact of what she said hit her and she went on saying, "I will even fuck fifty or seventy or one hundred men if you say you want me to." I smiled as I knew she wanted to do it and had been thinking about it every since I mentioned it. She just didn't want me to think she did. She wanted it to be my idea. So, I took her up on my idea. I squeezed her tightly to me and said, "Okay, you sexy devil you, I will get in touch with our friend and set up the gangbang of all gangbangs. Only you have to tell me right now that you want it as much as I do. That you find it exciting to think about fucking that many guys. Having their hands and tongues and cocks all over you and in you." She just smiled up at me. I said, "You have to tell me you want it to. You know you do, or you would not have brought it up."

"Okay, yes, I do want it. I want to see what it would be like to be gangbanged by that many men all at once. I can't imagine how exciting it would be. To be the center of attention of all those men."

I kissed her and said "Consider it done." We walked hand in hand back to our vehicle and drove back to our room. I went in and started a bath for her and stripped her and put her sore used body in the tub and gave her a bath. I then dried her off and carried her to the bed and took my shower. When I came out she was sitting on the side of the bed naked smiling from ear to ear. All she had on was the small amount of makeup she uses. "I started to get dressed but decided to let you pick something for me to wear." A girl after my heart.

I picked out the pale yellow sundress made of a light material she had that has spaghetti straps over the shoulders and buttons down the front. It is tight around her waist and flares out at the bottom coming to about mid thigh. Just an average dress, but she looks so sexy in it. I unbuttoned the two top and two bottom buttons. She smiled at me as she bent over slightly causing the dress to fall away from her top exposing a lot of tit. Her eyes twinkled as she said, "One more button and my nipples would show." And to my surprise she unbuttoned one more button and smiled real big at me. That's my girl.

Maybe more to come about our other sexy weekend getaways. We never did have a forty man gangbang. I mentioned it a few times but she never picked up on it and although I am sure she would have done it if I pushed it, I felt she really didn't want to do it and I love her enough not to force something like that on her. We have had some wild times together over the years. I still know I am the luckiest man in the world to have a wife like Jill.

wilken22
wilken22
28 Followers
12