Paying the Dues Ch. 1-2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Of course we won’t say a word, I promise.”

“Second of all, do not tell John about this.

“But why not?”

“He’s a working man with enough stress trying to keep a roof over your heads. He doesn’t need this as well. Understand?”

“Yeah, you’re right. I won’t tell him either.”

“Okay, I hate to have to ask this of you, but I need you to come with me to sign a contract about the loans we’ve given you. If I don’t and we go under, it’ll be worse for me.” Brad was sure she would buy that line. Turns out, she did.

“Okay, but I don’t think I should sign anything until I can read it. I mean, I know we’re family and all, but I don’t want to get us in to any more trouble.”

“Yeah, I brought it here with me for you to read. I just wanted to go over it with you beforehand. You can read it in the car, if you’d like.”

“Yeah, I’ll do that.”

Brad knew it’d be easy, just not that easy.

He drove them to a public notary and shelled out $100 to witness the signing. Tori hadn’t found anything in the contract she could disagree with, so, with a flourish of the pen, the contract was signed. The sound of the trap snapping shut was so loud in Brad’s mind, he looked around to see if anyone else had heard it as well.

Driving back home, Tori was as happy as could be, thinking she had just guaranteed the flow of money into her hands. Getting home and getting some drinks for both of them.

“Thanks again Brad for saving us from losing everything.” She gushed.

“Remember that it’s going to require some serious sacrifice on your part. I hope you’re prepared for it.”

“Yes, of course we are. That’s why I signed that contract.” She explained.

Here it comes thought Brad. Let’s she how well she does.

“Are you ready to start doing what needs to be done to help us out?” he said.

“Yeah, what do we need to do?”

“It’s what you need to do. This part is in your hands. Remember the contract, and we’ll all be okay.”

“Sure, I’ll do whatever you need. What is it?”

“Very easy on your part, I think you might even like doing it.”

“What is it? Quit beating around the bush and just tell me.” She said, losing patience.

“Suck my dick.” Brad said slowly.

In his whole life, Brad will never forget the look on her face. The color draining, the mind racing to find a way out, only to see the exits are covered.

“WHAT! You want me to do that to you, in your dreams! I’ll never do it!” Tori screamed, jumping up from the couch.

“You signed the contract that, and I quote “…will comply with the wishes of contract holder for the completion of the loan stated above. If the wants of the contract holder are not fulfilled, the loan may be cancelled at the contract holder’s whim. The undersigned will agree to these and all other agreements contained herein.” End quote.

Watching Tori melt back on the couch with a look of absolute horror on her face made Brad feel a little guilty. But the thought of burying his fat cock into her tight quim made up for it.

“I…I…. can’t do that. You’re a sick pervert! I won’t do it!” she said, trying to get up the courage to fight back.

“You will do it. Or you’ll lose all this. Everything. John will have to walk the 60 miles to work everyday and you’ll end up living beneath some overpass on the freeway. Need I go on?”

Tori realized it was hopeless. She was his, hook, line and sinker. She got up to go to the bathroom, fighting the feeling of nausea that was coming over her. To think she’d have to put a dick into her mouth! It was fine when John went down on her, but she’s never gone down on him or anyone! Dicks were made for a pussy, that’s what she’s always believed. Taking a minute to compose herself before going back out there to…to do what needs to be done in order to save their home. Straightening her back with new resolve, she made her back out to the main room.

Her resolve fled as she saw that Brad had already stripped of his clothes and was sitting on the couch naked as can be, with what looked like a pink-brown garden hose between his legs. With weak knees she came closer, only looking at his dick, not daring to meet his eyes and see the lust there. She knelt in front of him looking at the carpet.

“What do you want me to do?” she asked in a trembling voice.

“Just take it in your hand and start to suck it. John’s not this big, is he?” Brad asked, dick growing harder and harder at the thought of what was to come.

“No, this ones a lot bigger.”

“Tori, that’s my dick, don’t say this one, say your dick is bigger.”

“Okay fine, your dick is bigger.” She snarled at him.

“I thought so, now, enough chatter, get your hot mouth down on my cock and try to melt it with your mouth.” He said.

Leaning forward, Tori got closer to his dick. It was almost full-grown and was more then what she could hold in one hand. She put two hands at the base, trying to do like the women did in an xxx movie she saw at a girlfriend’s house. The large pulsing tip was aimed right at her mouth. She could smell a hint of soap and some other smell. Deciding he was clean enough to at least lick, Tori leaned forward and let her tongue slide over the underside of the large head.

“Nice…” Brad whispered to her.

Try as she might, she couldn’t bring herself to place the large head into her mouth. Thoughts of disease and dirt filled her mind.

“I can’t do this!” she said, looking up at him for mercy.

Brad didn’t say a word, just picked up the contract and took a glance at it, then at her.

“Okay, I get it.” She mumbled.


Closing her eyes, she leaned forward with mouth open. The large head bumped into her nose and upper lip, causing her to open her eyes to see what she was doing. Aiming it right this time, she let it slide just past her lips, trying not to taste his dick, which would, in time, be shoved into her whenever Brad wanted to.

“Look Tori, I said melt it, not wait for it to get soft. Now, suck my dick or I’ll call this off, right here, right now.” Brad growled.

Just do it Tori, she told herself, pretend it’s work and you’re making a lot of money for what, 5-10 minutes? Yeah, you can do this girl, go for it. Feeling more in control of the situation, Tori began to pull on Brad’s dick with greater and greater force, causing interesting flavors to fill her mouth.

“There you go, wow, that’s good. You’ve got some talent Tori! You must be a wild cat in bed.”

Tori only listened with half an ear, but it did feel good to hear a compliment. She still didn’t want to do this, but had come to the conclusion that it won’t kill her. Let’s see if I can get him off as fast as I can, I don’t want to suck his nasty dick anyway. Tori began to suck even harder, moving her hands just a little at the base of Brad’s big dick.

“Whoa Tori, watch the teeth! Don’t let me feel your teeth on my dick.”

“But it’s hard. Your…penis…dick or whatever is big. I can’t do it.”

“Okay, have fun being homeless.” Brad said pretending to get up.

“Wait, fine, I’ll try.”

“No Tori, you’ll do it or I’m out of here.”

Realizing that he had control after all, Tori went back to her “work”. Sucking her brother in laws cock in the middle of the day in her and her husband’s house. Working to keep her teeth from scraping his Brad’s dick, she accidentally moved her head too far and gagged on the bloated head.

“Take it easy, just get me to cum and you’re finished for the day.”

Tori went back to her work with watering eyes and saliva and dick filled mouth. She began doing all she could remember from the video she’d seen to his dick. She began moving her hands farther up and down Brad’s shaft while sucking even harder on the head.

Brad had been holding back his desire to cum since she first touched his dick. It was just like he thought it would be…a bad blowjob. But he’d pulled it off and now she was his. As he felt her renewed sucking and stroking, he felt his balls lurch in response. He’d held off having sex with Katy this week in order to give Tori the biggest load of cum he could make. He could feel the tightness around his balls, telling him his climax was near.

“Tori don’t stop, just listen to me. I’m going to cum. I want you pull my dick from your mouth when I tell you to. I want you to keep stroking my dick while I cum. I want to see my cum hit your face. Unless you want me to cum in your mouth?

The look of horror was answer enough for Brad. He relaxed and felt the rush of cum start.

“Okay, okay, here it comes!!!!!” He yelled.

Tori quickly pulled his dick from her mouth and began stroking it as fast as she could. In a way, she wanted to see him cum. She wanted to see what all of her work was for. Time seemed to slow for Brad as he tightened up to let loose a monster load. He had time to notice how the top part of his dick glistened from her saliva. He looked up and saw Tori stroking his dick furiously, staring at it intently, waiting for the cum to shoot out straight out of the tip.

Tori was caught off guard as the first stream of burning cum hit her in the forehead and hair. The second pasted her lips shut. The third caused her to jerk her head back and shut her eyes. The fourth got half way up her nose. This caused her to gasp and snort, trying to clear the sticky warm cum from her nose.
The fifth shot landed square in her open mouth while she was trying not to inhale the cum in her nose. Finally she turned her head and got the sixth and last shot right in her ear.

Brad meanwhile, was watching all this, caught in the spasms and joy of climax. Seeing Tori painted with his burning fresh cum caused him to go past the norm, and blast out jizz like he had a bucket full to give. Roaring and cumming, Brad was in a place of complete rapture. Coming back down slowly was hard to do, but what Tori was wearing all over her face was enough to bring him back down.

“Stay there Tori, I’ll be right back.” He said, staggering off to get a towel to clean her up.

Tori was in a state of shock, never having seen a cock respond to her touch that way. She felt the touch of a towel against her face as Brad wiped the cum from her eyes and nose.

“There, better?”

‘Yes, thank you.” She mumbled.

“Listen Tori, I want you to know something. I don’t cum like that every time. You do something to me that I can’t explain. Why do you think I went to all this trouble to do this with you? I’ve wanted you since I went out with Katy for the first time.”

“Am I supposed to feel flattered by this? Sitting here in your…seed. Having used me.”

“Tori, you’re paying off your loan. Don’t you get it? I’m giving you guys all the money. No loan, from this point on, it’ll be for services rendered.”

Tori just sat there, thinking about what Brad said, watching him get dressed. He does have a point…. and with no loan, we won’t owe him anything, she thought to herself. Besides, it really wasn’t that bad. Easiest money I’ve ever made! This brought a smile to her face.

“Remember, a word gets out, it all ends.” Brad told her.
“I’ll tell you ahead of time the next time we get together.”

“Yeah, whatever. Don’t think I’m doing this because I like you.”

“The thought never crossed my mind Tori. But know this, I’m doing it because I like you. See you soon.”

And with that, Brad picked up his things and left, leaving Tori, his sister in law, sitting on the floor, covered in his cum.

Chapter 3 to come…stay tuned.


This is a first for me, so please, be kind and give me some feedback.

12