Paying the Interest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dressed, and I slipped on my robe, pulling it tight around me. This was insane. I was being fucked in lieu of rent and to escape eviction and yet is was probably the best sex I had ever had! He was about to leave when he seemed to change his mind and pushed me back against the wall. He pulled my robe open and started kissing and sucking my nipples. His hand was soon between my shaking legs, first one then two fingers sliding into my pussy, scooping his spunk and my juice out and rubbing it firmly over my clit. It didn't take long for him to make me cum, shaking and gasping as he bit down hard onto my left nipple forcing three thick fingers into me as my juice flooded from my ravaged pussy. He wiped his sticky fingers over my tits before pushing them into my mouth for me to suck them clean. Throughout all this he had hardly said a word, his hands directing me where he wanted, we both knew what was expected of me. With his fingers still in my mouth he finally said

"Carol, you now owe £120 and I'm happy to extend your credit but that means I will need to charge more interest. I'll need to see you on the 14th for another interest payment before the rent is due next month. As part of that payment I expect you to shave off all that ugly pubic hair. I much prefer fucking a woman with a smooth cunt. Of course, if you pay before the 14th I can cancel the interest."

And with a last squeeze of my boob he left, leaving me reeling with the knowledge that not only was the debt increasing but so was the frequency that he was intending to fuck me! And he wanted - no, was insisting - that I shave my pubes!

Come the 14th, money was still impossibly tight so I once more packed Emma off to her friends after school and was soon in the bath. I shaved everything below my eyebrows until it was as smooth as I could get it. I thought back to that night ten years ago when I'd watched my friend Jo fingering her shaved pussy and could not help but do the same to mine, revelling in the unfamiliar smoothness as I thought about Steve and his big cock. I hated being in debt and certainly did not want Steve to have the kind of control over me that he now had, but I could not escape the thought of how good his big cock felt.

I stayed in my bathrobe and he had it off me before the door had properly closed. He had me turn this way and that in his hands, so he could feel every smooth part of me, murmuring his appreciation at the hot smooth mound between my legs. Once more we didn't go the bedroom as I'd expected. This time he pulled one of the old wing back armchairs into the light by the patio doors and had me sit back in it. Pulling my legs wide he hooked them over the arms, so my bottom was perched on the edge of the seat and my outer pussy lips parted, exposing the pink inner lips as blood rushed to them as I became more and more excited.

I had had a beard between my legs before but never with a shaved pussy and his facial hair made me squirm as he licked and probed with his hot tongue, circling my hard clit and spearing deep inside me. Truth to tell I was so excited that he didn't have to show much skill and I was soon shaking through a massive orgasm, his hands on my thighs spreading me wider. When I opened my eyes, he was sitting back on his haunches, his forefinger gently tracing up and down my lips.

After complimenting me on my "Tasty little cunt." He made me kneel on the chair, a knee on each arm, supporting myself on my forearms along the chair back. My "Tasty little cunt." As he had put it, was soon filled by his big cock and he was fucking me with the familiar measured strokes. I looked out through the patio door and this time there was someone out there. Ben, the young lad that did the gardening was standing watching, cock in hand. I almost screamed and tried to get up, but Steve's strong hands kept me where I was.

"Ah, I see that Ben has joined us. I told him he could get a bit closer this time, it was awkward him hiding in the bushes two weeks ago, he missed the best of the action. He's very keen on you, those are your knickers wrapped around his cock."

I felt rather than saw Steve wave Ben forward and as he shuffled closer I could see a scrap of lacy knicker wrapped around his cock. He was no more that six feet away now with only a pane of glass separating us. Ben had been around all the time I had been here, doing the garden and odd jobs. I guessed he was a student earning a bit extra and was probably 18 or 19. I was blushing madly, conscious of my 34D's hanging down and swinging from Steve's onslaught. He was speeding up now, obviously building up to a climax and the added pressure in my pussy was having the desired effect and I too began to feel the waves of pleasure building. I wanted to look away, to hide my face but Steve grabbed my hair and made me look directly at Ben as he started to come inside me. I was close, so close to my own orgasm that I didn't think and just thrust my hand back and frantically rubbed my clit with two fingers until I came. Ben's hand moved faster and faster and he shot a load of spunk all over the patio doors.

Pulling his cock out from my pussy and leaving a stream of spunk leaking down my leg, Steve went over to the patio door and opened it, motioning for Ben to come inside. I climbed down from my precarious position on the arms of the chair and curled up into it trying to hide my nakedness from Ben's lustful gaze. Steve looked at us and said

"Carol, I don't know if you have been introduced to my son Ben, he's just back from University so I thought I'd better do it today. I will be away on the 1st of the month so Ben will be collecting the rent and, I suspect, the interest payment."

Ben stepped forward and held out his hand

"Hi Carol."

God, it was all so polite, here I was shaking his hand like he was a friend of a friend when we were effectively shaking hands on an arrangement for him to come and fuck me on the 1st of the month unless I came up with £120, which was highly unlikely.

"As a matter of interest Carol," said Steve, "How likely are you to be able to pay the rent in full this month? Will we need to add to your debt?"

I thought of my almost empty bank account and nodded "Probably."

"In that case my dear I think we need to work on the interest payment further." He said

Taking my hands, which were wrapped around my body in attempt to hide my breasts he pulled me to my feet before pulling me down until I was on my back on the carpet. He pulled my arms back above my head and held my hands in his firm grip. I was conscious that in that position my tits were standing up like never before and I closed my legs tight as Ben stared at me.

"Don't be silly Carol." Said Steve. "Open your legs and show Ben your beautifully shaved cunt."

Held down, helpless and in an impossible position with the rent I really didn't have a choice, so I slowly parted them, bending my knees under his direction so I was totally exposed. I'd closed my eyes as I did so but opened them again as I felt hands on my breasts and felt hips pushing my legs wider. I was looking directly into the face of a grinning Ben as his cock pressed against my pussy and started to find its way in. He wasn't as big as his father and I was already stretched so he slid in easily. He fucked me with fast short strokes as his dad held me down, bringing back memories of that time when I was 19 and raped. 10 years later I was still being abused by men but now, I had to admit, I was enjoying it. Ben was by now fucking me as fast as he could, causing surges of delight in my pussy and I was disappointed when he stiffened, and I felt his spunk shooting inside me. I didn't have to wait long for Steve to replace him though, I purred and groaned as his big cock filled me completely and before long he brought me to a shattering climax before adding his spunk to his sons.

My situation did not improve and on the first of the month I once more packed my daughter off to a friend for a few hours while I paid the 'interest' on the loan that was keeping a roof over our heads. Any hope that Ben would be too nervous without his dad there to insist on sex was quickly dashed when as soon as he accepted my envelope of cash, this time £100 short of the full amount, his hands were all over me and I was taken up to my bedroom. I was in my work suit and he was in tracksuit bottoms and a tee shirt. He quickly removed his clothes and then sat on the bed stroking his cock as he directed me in a striptease, making me touch myself as I went on until I was naked on the floor, one hand on a throbbing nipple and two fingers of my other hand in my pussy. I was then made to suck him off, his hands on my head making sure that I swallowed all his salty spunk.

My bed frame was an old brass one with an elaborate arrangement of tubes making up the headboard. Ben had me lying next to him as he sucked and played with my boobs and pussy. I thought he was waiting to get hard again before fucking me. My bathrobe was hanging from the door and he got up from the bed and pulled off the belt. He took my hands and tied them together with one end before tying the other end to the headboard. I was now in the same position he'd had me two weeks previously when his dad held me down and I could feel the same fear and excitement now that I felt then. After more time enjoying my admittedly ample chest he reached over me and opened the top draw of my bedside cabinet. Reaching in he pulled out my vibrator and a bottle of lubricant. I started to protest and ask how he knew about them but he just laughed and said

"You know we have duplicate keys to all the rooms, did you honestly think we wouldn't use them? You are a 34D and a size 10, most of your undies come from Primark and you put new batteries in this last week."

With that he drizzled a copious amount of lube over the toy, turned it on and pushed it firmly between my legs. Although I was horrified by the invasion of my privacy I was now focused on the invasion of my privates as he started to push it firmly inside my pussy. To be honest I usually use it on my clit so the feeling as it inched inside was odd at first but also incredibly exciting as I was helpless to stop it. Once all the way in he began to fuck me with it, turning it to its highest setting as he did so. If you have never used one then all I can say is that they work and it wasn't long before I was twisting and writhing through first one then a second huge orgasm.

After I recovered he moved me around so that I was on my knees, ass in the air, still tied by the wrists to the headboard. I had not been tied before and I was incredibly excited by it and I was expecting and hoping to be fucked doggy by him. Well, I was but not how I expected! He worked his fingers in and out of my sloppy pussy before transferring my juice and the lube to my other hole, quickly working the tip if his finger inside. I started to protest and told him to stop. It wasn't something I had ever done, except when I was raped, and I didn't remember that anyway, I was just sore and conscious that something had happened when I woke up. He wasn't interested in my protests and simply said

"Shut up. If you and your daughter don't want to be sleeping rough tonight I suggest that you keep quiet. You have a gorgeous arse Carol and I'm going to fuck it."

He then gave my arse a hard slap before I felt the cold lube and his hot fingers working their way inside me. He worked one thick finger in to me and then when I was starting to feel a bit more comfortable, another, plus more lube. By 'pushing back' against his fingers I seemed able to take it, but I was still worried about his cock, it was so much bigger. I didn't have to wait long before he pulled out his fingers and something hotter and thicker started to force its way in. The size of him made me wince but he went slowly at first until I felt totally filled and he then began to gently slide in and out. At first, I didn't feel that much apart from the pressure but as he applied more lube and I started to stretch I began to feel a familiar tingling in my tummy. He was going much faster now, as fast as when he fucked my pussy and his hands were holding me tight. Almost without warning I had an orgasm. It was different but so intense, just amazing. That was his cue to start giving my arse a frantic fucking before I felt him cum inside me.

After we both got our breath back I insisted he untie me so I could go to the bathroom, the pressure caused by his cock left me in urgent need to pee. I cleaned myself up and came back to find him still on the bed with another erection. He had cum twice, but his cock seemed as big and hard as ever, I guess that is the benefit of being 18! He pulled me down into the spoons position and his hands clamped limpet like to my boobs as his cock rubbed against my tingling bottom.

"I hope you enjoyed that Carol." he said "I certainly did. I haven't done that before and having you to do with as I want seemed the perfect opportunity to try it. Have you done it before or did I get your ass virginity?"

I could have just said no, or yes, but what I said was 'yes and no' and then started telling him about that night in Magaluf and that I probably had been raped in the ass but was so out of it I didn't remember. I didn't spare any details, I told him how we had gone on holiday looking for sex and that for me it had ended in being gang raped. Far from being appalled by what I was telling him his cock just got harder indicating his excitement, and the way my bottom pushed back against him gave away my mine too. His right hand left my throbbing nipple and snaked down my stomach and I hooked my right leg back over his exposing my pussy to his fingers. As I told him about being held down, so they could fuck me one by one, drifting in and out of consciousness with a different man fucking me every time I opened my eyes, his fingers rubbed harder and faster and my tale ended when my orgasm overwhelmed me.

He quickly rolled on top of me and was fucking me with his usual machine gun intensity, his face a mask of lust and excitement. He bent my legs back as far as he could, shifting his weight until he had them over his shoulders, bending me double and pinning me to the mattress. I reached up and held on to the headboard, in my head I was tied tight with this young man raping me, my tits and cunt (no room for niceties in that situation) used as he wanted. He came before I did but only just, his final thrusts sending me over the edge again.

I looked at the clock and it was only an hour since we got to my room, but it seemed so much longer, and it was without doubt some of the most exciting sex I'd ever had. I think I finally accepted that that night in Magaluf had flicked a switch in me, brought to the fore a submissive side that otherwise may have stayed hidden. Ben dressed and before he left bent down for a last grope of my boobs. As he did so my arm snaked over his neck and I kissed him, my tongue swirling around his. I wanted to feel the intimacy that only a kiss can give, I wanted to thank him too, thank him for making me do things that would forever excite me.

I was half expecting an interim visit from one or both of them and to be honest if Steve or Ben had knocked at my door I would not have said no but they respected our agreement until the 14th. I got a text a work during the day from Steve saying,

"Collecting payment at 1800, will you be taking your daughter straight from school to her friends?"

I confirmed that I would be. Arriving home after dropping her (in hindsight, she must have known why she was being sent to her friends every rent day) I went to my bedroom to change and found that they had once more used the duplicate key. Attached to my ornate brass bed were four straps with Velcro cuffs, one in each corner, clearly for restraining me. In the centre of the bed were some undies. A 1/4 cup bra, crotchless panties, suspender belt and stockings. Also, what I knew was a 'butt plug', a new top of the range rampant rabbit vibrator and some more lube. My pussy flooded when I saw them, and it was with shaking hands that I read the text that then appeared on my phone "Put them on." it ordered, "We will be there at 1800."

I have never worn sexy/slutty undies, and only stocking a couple of times, never for sex so dressing as directed was quite exciting. The bra made my ample boobs stick out alarmingly, my bullet-like nipples almost offensive weapons and the slightly tight panties parted whenever I moved drawing even more attention to my pussy lips. Steve let them into the flat with his duplicate key and they surprised me as I was tidying the lounge dressed like a total slut - or that's how I felt. Their hands were all over me, feeling my breasts and soaking pussy, snapping my garter belt and the suspender straps. They finally took a hand each and hauled me up the stairs to my bedroom where my arms were strapped down to the bed. Then, in a totally unexpected move I was blindfolded!

This had the effect of heightening my senses so somehow the feeling of a mouth on my breast and fingers in my pussy felt even more intense. Warm lube was squirted over my tight asshole and fingers soon found their way in, relaxing the tightness. My legs were bent back, and I felt the cool plastic of the butt plug being worked into me, stretching me more than Ben's cock had initially. When it was fully inserted my legs were lowered and my ankles tied in the straps. The fingers in my pussy could feel the bulk of the toy through the thin membrane separating them. When I was squirming under their attentions Ben told me what they wanted next.

"Carol, I want you to tell dad what happened to you in Spain that time, tell him in detail how they raped you, how you were held down and fucked in a hotel room. Every detail don't miss anything out or I won't let you cum."

With that he turned on the vibrator and started teasing my clit, running the tip down along my pussy lips while Steve, I assume, squeezed and fondled my breasts.

Breathlessly, I recounted my tale. How I was excited watching Jo being striped and fucked, watching her masturbate, how horny it had made me, so horny I forgot to be sensible and ended up in that room. How it felt to be held down, how those brief moments of consciousness were terrifying yet exciting. And afterwards, nightmares that left me on the cusp of orgasm. The toy was half in me as I got to the end, I was fighting the urge to cum so I could continue talking but Ben decided that one for me by ramming the toy deep inside me with a couple of hard thrusts sending me into outer space, the orgasm to end all orgasms.

As I came down from the stratosphere I felt my ankles being untied and the plug was pulled from me. A cock was pushing against my pussy as I heard Steve mutter

"Oh Carol, You really are a dirty little cunt aren't you?"

Before his big cock filled me. My story must have excited him as he didn't last very long at all, his cock pumping furiously before his balls emptied in me. Ben, with his now familiar short sharp action was next and he held out long enough to give me another, smaller, orgasm.

They untied me, and I removed the bra and panties and we all relaxed, recovering from our efforts. Whilst casually fondling me Steve made a suggestion to me that I didn't act on at the time but still excites me to this day. He said

"Carol, as you know we are extending your credit but can't do it forever. If you decide that you need more money so that you can pay back what you owe or maybe supplement your current income, I know several men that would pay to have sex with you. I made a similar arrangement for a previous tenant that got into arrears and she saw a couple a week for six months until she got back on her feet. They are friends of mine, decent guys that just like young pussy. Have a think and let me know if you are interested. In the meantime, how about you get your pretty mouth around my cock?"