Paying the Landlord Ch. 02

Story Info
Mr. Allen needs more payment, & brings a friend.
1.8k words
4.13
247k
36
5

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Craig88
Craig88
160 Followers

Steve had gone to work at 8am that morning. I lay in bed, awaiting that knock on the door. I felt a shiver go down my spine at the thought of his stinking dick. I pulled the quilt up higher, hoping the warmth against my naked body would comfort me, it didn't.

An hour passed and still nothing. Then two hours passed. Then three. By 11.30am, I had reluctantly pulled myself from my warm bed and quietly began to tiptoe to the bathroom. Tiptoeing. Did I honestly think that by being quiet he wouldn't hear me and think that no one was in and he'd go away? I was regretting his impending arrival.

I got in the shower and began to wash myself in the warm water, running all over my body, my breasts.

'Knock, knock'.

I froze. The sound of the door sent shivers down my spine and I felt a sickening feeling in my stomach. Why now? Why right in the middle of me showering, when I was at my weakest, when I was naked?

I grabbed a towel and frantically began to dry myself.

'Knock, knock.'

The knocks this time around were louder than the first. He's becoming impatient. I don't want to anger him in fear of the sexual repercussions.

I grabbed my robe and flung it on and went for the door. I swallowed as I reached for the door knob, as it turned the door slowly opened. I opened it about 8 inches, as you usually do when answering the door and peeked round the corner.

Staring straight back at me was the cold, beady eyes of Mr. Allen. I felt as though I would break down into tears.

'Hello again Helen, pleased to see me?' he smirked.

I said nothing and opened the door as I turned my back to him. I walked to the centre of my living room and awaited whatever degrading act I would be issued.

'Not in a talkative mood I see. What a shame Helen, after the generosity I am showing to yourself and your husband.'

These words angered me. Generosity. He can stick it up his fat ass.

He came up behind me and ran his hands over my shoulders and down my arms. He reached for the front of my robe and pulled the cord open. He slowly pulled my robe open and I felt his head over my shoulder as he peered over. My robe was pulled wide open, and it was pulled over my shoulders and it dropped to the floor. My skin went cold as I saw myself naked and vulnerable.

'Ahhh...I've been waiting a long time to see your magnificent tits.'

I hated the word tits, it was such a low, common word. Stephen knew I hated it.

Mr. Allen ran his chubby fingers over my nipples which had become erect.

He walked around me, so I was facing him and he undid his trousers and pulled them along with his underwear to around his ankles. I looked aghast as I saw the brown skid marks of shit in his pants.

He plumped himself down on the couch and motioned for me to kneel in front of him. I reluctantly took my place between his legs. He reached up and ran his hand through my damp hair and all of a sudden yanked it extremely hard, pulling my head down in the direction of his penis.

The smell of his penis was worse than yesterday. I began to gag at the smell, but my sounds were muffled because of his cock in my mouth. As with yesterday, I was subjected to a face-fucking. My hair was being pulled backwards and forwards and the pain brought tears to my eyes.

'BANG'. I heard the front door slam shut. I tried to jump up but Mr. Allen pulled my head back into place. I could only see directly in front of me, which was Mr. Allen's fat stomach hanging over. I realised that I hadn't shut the door and my current position left me extremely vulnerable from behind.

'Damn, she's got one hell of an ass.' I heard a male voice say. It definitely wasn't Steve's voice, this voice was a lot deeper, and it sounded older also.

The familiar voice of Mr. Allen spoke out, "Why don't you help yourself to some of it then?"

With that I panicked. No other man but Stephen had ever been inside me. I tried to pull myself up and my screams of "No, please!" fell on deaf ears. My head was pulled up and I met eye to eye with Mr. Allen. All of a sudden I felt a stinging blow on my face. He had slapped my face so hard, it stung like nothing I have ever experienced.

"Now you listen to me you fucking whore! I will do with you whatever I want! I say who can fuck you or not. If you try to disobey me again you will be punished harder and more painfully. If you want me to stop, you and your deadbeat husband will be thrown into the street and I don't think you two will be on the best of terms when he finds out what a slut his wife is. Do I make myself clear?" he bellowed.

I thought of my love for Stephen and how worthless I would be without him. I wiped my face and looked Mr. Allen in the eyes. His hand was now out of my hair and resting on his thigh. With that I leant forward and took his hard little cock in my mouth and began to suck.

"Ahhh, that's the right answer Helen."

I was sucking his dick of my own accord, I was the one in control of this blowjob, not him, I kept my eyes closed and tried to think of Stephen.

'SMACK!' A rasping smack was laid on my ass cheek with a slapping noise that echoed through the room. The pain was phenomenal and it brought tears to my eyes.

Another three rasping spanks were laid onto my delicate ass, each seemingly more painful than the last. It was the strange man behind me, laying those stinging lashes onto my butt.

I was sucking Mr. Allen's puny dick hard when I heard the familiar sound of a zip being undone. I then felt something rubbing against my pussy lips. I had a good idea of what.

I then felt the man behind me enter me. He became only the second man in my life to ever be inside me. He pushed himself in and then slowly pulled back again. He didn't feel to be big at all, his penis felt quite small.

"That's it Dan, give her a good screw, the little whore."

Dan, that must be his name.

I heard him reply, "Oh god Phil, her cunt is so fucking tight, its like fucking a virgin!"

They both burst into laughter, I just wanted this ordeal to end.

Dan began to fuck me harder and harder and I hated every minute of it. I was trying my best to get Mr. Allen to come and I bucked my hips also in the hope it would make Dan come quicker.

"Mmhhh, she's getting wetter!" I heard Dan say. It was true, slowly I could feel myself beginning to slightly enjoy it. I hadn't had a cock in my pussy for a while now.

What am I saying! My god damn pussy was betraying me, I hated every moment of it, but my pussy was beginning to enjoy his little dick.

Mr. Allen's familiar voice boomed, "Is that right Helen, that your beginning to enjoy Dan's cock? You really are a little slut!"

They both burst into laughter again. Fucking assholes.

After what seemed like an eternity, Mr. Allen began to moan a lot louder and I placed my hand on his balls and slowly began to caress them, hoping it would speed him up. It did the trick.

"Oh fuck yeah, oh I'm gonna come!"

He blasted his foul tasting spunk into my mouth. I didn't want to swallow it, but I had nowhere to spit it, except in his face. I didn't want the taste to last in my mouth so I swallowed all of his semen.

Dan wasn't far behind. My pussy was really causing me problems, it, not I, was trying to enjoy it. I used the smell of Mr. Allen's cock to try to put me off moaning. But my pussy knew that I had a cock in my mouth and a cock in my cunt, most women's fantasy, what else could it do?

A minute or so later, Dan, with a loud groan, erupted inside me. He flooded my pussy with what felt like a gallon of hot spunk, I felt his cock twitching inside me several times as he emptied himself into me. I felt his dwindling erection pull out of me and I felt his warm spunk leaking out of my pussy and down my thighs.

I stay kneeled there as Mr. Allen stood up and pulled his trousers back up. I kept my gaze on the sofa in front of me, when Dan stands in front of me. I look up to see his face, but his semi-hard cock is thrust into my mouth.

"Clean my cock you fucking whore!" he orders me.

Without argument I suck on his cock, tasting his cum and my pussy juices entwined, a taste I had never experienced. I thought that Dan would only want to quickly rinse his cock in my mouth but I was wrong. I was left sucking his cock, which at full length was only about 5 inches, for a while until he came for the second time in my already used mouth.

I only got a glimpse of him as he hurriedly left, he had grey hair and was tall, that was it.

Mr. Allen came over to me.

He placed a piece of paper on the sofa, and then £200 in cash.

"I want you to take this money and buy everything on this piece of paper, it is all in the same place and they all come to £200. You are not to show your husband and I want them bought by the time I come round at 11.30am tomorrow. Am I clear?"

I slightly nodded.

"Good, see you tomorrow Helen." and he left.

I kneel there, with spunk running down my face and thighs, like a used whore, but I did it for us. I lean forward and read the piece of paper.

I stand up and resume my shower. I then dress and leave with the piece of paper and the £200.

*

This story is fiction, any resemblance to actual people or places is purely coincidental.

Craig88
Craig88
160 Followers