Paying the Landlord Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Craig88
Craig88
160 Followers

"Jeez, looks like someone has had a piece of this whore's ass already!" he laughed.

I tried crying in pain, but the cock in my mouth was muffling my screams. The bloke screwing my ass was rough, he had a big dick as well and my ass was stinging sore.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum in this bitches ass!"

I felt his dick twitch inside me and for the second time that night I had cum pumped into my anus. The bloke behind me then yanked at my hair to pull me onto my knees and stuffed his dick into my mouth.

"Clean your shit off my dick you slut!"

I did as he said, I sucked his cock clean. The whole time Mr.Allen was hovering around with the camera, recording me being treat like a whore.

I was grabbed from behind and yanked to my feet. It was the bloke with the huge cock who had made me puke. He carried me into one of the cubicles and knelt me on the floor in front of the toilet. He grabbed my hair and forced my head into the toilet. I was confronted by piss water, the chain hadn't been flushed.

He held my head over the toilet and proceeded to fuck my cunt. I had been gagging for a thick cock in my cunt and now I had it. He fucked my soaking wet cunt while he held my head over the toilet. It had grime and lime scale and streaks of shit running down the interior.

"Ahhh, ahhh, oh fuck yeah, oh please fuck me harder with your nice thick cock Daddy, oh, oh!" I moaned.

He was screwing me good and hard, just how my cunt likes it. Soon he was pumping his load into my cunt. Not after I had come all over his cock several times though.

He pulled out and Mr.Allen came in. He grabbed my hair and forced my head into the toilet.

"Lick this fucking toilet clean now!" he screamed.

I started lapping away at the inside of the toilet. I licked the dry shitty skid marks of the interior and lapped at the pissy toilet water. The whole time he was recording it and laughing.

Eventually I was pulled up. I had mascara running down my face and I saw there were 2 men waiting to get their turn. They both looked very young and I mean young, possibly only just turned 18. They were wearing the usual teenage gear, jeans, sports tops and trainers. They had quite nicely sized peckers also.

"Hello boys," I seductively spoke, "isn't it a little bit past your bedtime?" I joked.

"I'd stay up till the end of time just to get a piece of a fucking beauty like you!"

Bless, I thought, they were pretty cute and I wanted to feel their young manhood's all over me.

"Well then boys, go get her and you can be as rough as you want!" Mr.Allen said.

With that, the tall one rushed over and started rubbing my big tits. He couldn't get enough, he was all over them, the smooth talking one was on his knees with his head up my skirt lapping at my clit.

It felt good having these young boys all over me, it made me feel young again. It made me feel hot that these hot young men wanted me.

"Oh yes boys, have your way with me!"

They both forced me to my knees and they stood up and fed their cocks into my mouth. I took turns sucking their dicks, alternating between jerking one and sucking the other.

The tall one picked me up and pulled me towards the middle cubicle where I had been pissed on. He sat on the toilet and pulled me on top of him, he wanted me to ride his cock.

I wrapped my legs around the toilet and eased myself onto his young cock. I pushed my tits into his face, they were covered in piss but he didn't care, he just sucked on my nipples while I rode his cock.

I had forgotten about the other one when I felt a cock pushing into my ass again. He reached around from behind and grabbed my tits. The one I was riding lifted me up a little.

Then in tandem, they started fucking me, I just stood there while they moved and thrusted themselves into my ass and cunt. My pussy was loving it, two hot young cocks violating me.

"Oh my God, oh boys oh yes oh fuck me oh fuck, oh that's it boys, oh!"

"Why Helen, what would your husband say if he saw this?" Mr.Allen teased.

"Oh, oh, oh, I don't give a fuck, I'm enjoying these cocks, oh they're so good!" I moaned

We all laughed. The boys had some very good stamina and they were fucking me a good while, sadly, not all good things last.

I was pulled off and knelt on the floor. I rubbed my tits and pinched my nipples as the boys stood over me jerking their cocks.

"Oh boys, do you want to come in Mommy's mouth, come on boys come all over Mommy!"

I loved talking like a whore. They both shot their spunk into my mouth and I swallowed it all.

"Oh boys, piss on Mommy, come on piss all over me, Mommy wants your hot piss, please piss all over Mommy!"

I was fucking insatiable. I wanted all they could have to offer. Without much deliberation the golden shower poured all over me. It coated me, ran all over my face, my mouth, my body, my clothes.

"OH YES! THAT'S IT , OH YES, PISS ON MOMMY!"

I loved the taste of their young cum, but their urine tasted better, oh yes they saturated me in piss oh my God it was good.

"Fucking hell missus", one of them said, "you're a dirty fucking whore! Are you gonna be here every Friday night?"

"Well boys, I'll see if I can get my husband to work some late shifts, then I'll be here, ready for your hot young bodies...and boys...bring your friends too!"

I didn't get home till 4am that night. I had so many men coming into the toilet to piss, fuck and humiliate me I lost count. My orifices were fucked sore.

I went into the bedroom and surveyed myself in the mirror. I stunk to high heaven of piss. The smell only got me more and more hornier and I spent the rest of the time I had, wearing my piss stained clothes and masturbating myself to climax. Oh I loved being a low down dirty whore. I wanted more, what would Mr.Allen have me do next? I couldn't wait!

If you liked or disliked the story or have any suggestions please comment or send feedback as it is really appreciated. I will always try to respond to all of them. Thanks.

This story is fiction. Any resemblance to actual people or events is purely coincidental.

Craig88
Craig88
160 Followers
12