Paying the Plumber

Story Info
Man to Man.
937 words
4.32
62.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DRobbie06
DRobbie06
339 Followers

My wife calls me at work and tells me the basement is flooded. She's on her way to a friends for the night and all the kids are out for the night as well. She doesn't have time to deal with it. I tell her to call a plumber and I'll be there as soon as I can get out of this meeting.

I get home about an hour later. There's a plumbers van in my driveway but my wife's car is gone. I walk in to my basement to greet the plumber.

Hello, is my wife here?

He informed me that she left.

"Oh, well..." I get interrupted.

"Don't worry" he tells me, "I'm her friend Donna's husband."

Ok, I guess it's okay that he's here alone, with my valuables. He was already wrapping up the job, which was fixing my sump pump. We went upstairs and I asked how much I owed him.

He very confidently said, "no money is necessary, you're going to suck my dick."

Flabbergasted I stammer, "who do you think..."

He cut me off again, "Stop. I needed to use a computer to look something up when I got here. Your wife let me use your laptop. I saw all the porn sites you look at. Sub husbands, cuckolds, etc. Now, suck my dick."

I immediately think he's just playing a game but he did name actual sites and movies that I watched when I jerked off. I had never actually been with a guy but I fantasizes often. I see at this point he already has his cock out and he's juggling his balls and swinging his dick around. It was the first time I'd seen a dick other than my own that close. Of course I'd looked in the shower at the gym but I never stared. He had a good looking dick. It was shaved close, great looking cut, thick and veiny, and growing. But I decided this wasn't on my terms so I wasn't interested. "No thanks. That wasn't me looking at those sites."

He then got very stern with me, "listen Joe, get on your fucking knees and start licking my dick. Now!"

My cock twitched at his command. I always got off when my wife took charge. Now here was a man telling me what to do. Something I didn't want to do but kind of did at the same time. He took a step toward me and put one hand on my shoulder and pushed down. I followed his direction and dropped to my knees. There I was face to face with his now rock hard dick. It was thick and about 7" long. I didn't know what I wanted to do. But just then his dick thrust forward, split thru my lips and into my mouth. It tasted salty but not musky. He actually smelled almost like he'd showered recently.

He began telling me what to do, "lick the head" "go down" kiss my balls", and for some reason I was doing it.

This was a fantasy of mine but I was still thinking too much. He then told me to get undressed, all the way. I stood up and got nude. As I did that he took his pants and underwear off completely. Now I was so horned up I dropped to my knees and went for it. I was pumping my hand on his cock, getting it soaked with my saliva, bobbing my head on it all, and tonguing his full heavy balls.

He tells me, "now I'm going to grab your head. I'll be fucking your mouth like it's my wife's pussy. You may gag a little but you'll be fine. Oh, and when I cum you better swallow it all."

I started to pull back to say no but before I could his strong hands were on each side of my head and his pulsing cock was thrusting in and out of my throat. He was right, I was gagging but it wasn't bad. I found myself hoping he was getting pleasure from using my mouth. My saliva was running down my chin and his cock. He was talking to me but I couldn't really hear. It was kind of surreal. Then he tensed up, his dick felt like it expanded twice the size, and a stream of hot jizz hit my throat and went right down.

I thought to myself, "I couldn't even taste that." But then it kept coming, one thrust after another provided more sperm than I could swallow at a time. It started to accumulate in my mouth. Now I could taste his salty deposit. After what seemed like a gallon of spunk, he pulled his still pulsing dick out of my mouth.

"That must've been better than your computer porn," he said as he pointed to the floor.

I looked down and realized that I was so turned on I had cum all over the floor.

He got dressed and left within a few minutes. "Thanks Joe, I'll see ya," he said as he walked out the door.

I'm now there, in my family room, naked, wiping the saliva from my chin and chest, wondering what just happened. Just then my phone rang, my wife on the line. "How'd the plumber work out dear? He's my friends husband."

"He just left," I said, "the sump pump is fixed."

"Great! Did it cost much? When he was looking up a part on your computer he said we could work out a good deal."

"We got a great deal honey, and I'll definitely call him again."

DRobbie06
DRobbie06
339 Followers