Paying the Plumber Ch. 01

Story Info
A boy decides to pay his plumber in a special way.
1.1k words
3.95
24.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days after my 18th birthday, I awoke to the sound of our doorbell.

I quickly pulled on a pair of sweatpants and whatever shirt I could find on the ground, which was just a basic blue V-neck sweater. I made my way down the stairs, finding a note on the kitchen counter in my uncle's neat handwriting that stated, "plumber coming at 9:15" with a nice stack of cash placed on top.

I answered the door and before me stood a tall man, probably 6'4, in overalls with a long sleeve tan t-shirt underneath. He appeared to be in his late thirties or early forties. He had longer brown hair and a light, well kept beard. He also appeared to be well caught up on his daily workout with his massive arms and chest. The very sight of him made me blush.

"H-hi there." I managed to stutter out, suddenly aware of my unbrushed teeth, unkept hair, and potentially harmful armpits.

"Hi, I'm Aaron. Here about a pipe that's leaking?"

I stood there nodding like a dork for a bit before realizing he was expecting me to show him where. Except I wasn't really sure where. "My uncle made the call, I guess. Didn't really designate which pipe. Maybe the kitchen sink?" I said, pointing him over to the stainless steel sink that was always a bitch to clean. The plates Uncle Cooper and I had eaten large portions of cake off of remained in there.

"Someone's birthday?" Aaron grinned, noticing the cake crumbles left on the plates.

"Oh, yeah. Mine." I said, turning red once again.

"Well, happy birthday! Lemme guess...16?"

"18."

His eyebrows rose a little, his expression turning a little more smug. Or maybe I was just making that up. Either way, he bent down and opened the cabinet underneath the sink. I used this as my getaway time.

I shuffled into my bathroom, quickly putting toothpaste on my brush and broke records on brushing speed. Next, I ran the deodorant over my armpits, sniffing to assure I had done the best job I could. Then I wet the comb and then ran it through my hair. I topped it all off with a little bit of the fancy cologne I had gotten as a Christmas gift the year before and made my way back to the kitchen.

Aaron stood there, already looking packed up to leave. He looked up and noticed I looked a lot more, well, human. "Got a hot date or something?'

"N-no. I just...I figured I shouldn't look like a zombie when I have a guest in my home."

"Even if the guest is just a plumber?"

"We don't have company often; gotta savor the moment."

He smiles, his smile calming my heartbeat...and then making it race again.

"Not too bad of a leak", he said, gesturing underneath the sink, "patched it up real quick."

I nodded, not really sure what else to say.

"So did your uncle leave you some money or...?" Aaron said, drifting off.

I almost said yes, I really did. Because, well, he did. But something about the question dancing in Aaron's eyes made me consider something: what if I could pocket this cash and just work off the bill?

"Well...I guess he didn't." I said, trying to sound a little nervous, hoping this would get Aaron excited.

"I see." He put his hands behind his head for a second and blew out a breath. "Well, I'm sure we can arrange something."

I met his eyes. He smiled. I smiled.

I moved closer to him as he took of his overalls, revealing a purple pair of briefs underneath. His cock looked like it was begging to come out at that point, so he pulled the briefs down as well. I got on my knees, wasting no time and taking the cock into my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down on it, trying to work my tongue around every inch.

He placed a hand on the back of my head and began the force his cock further and further in until he was in my throat. As he fucked my face, saliva dripped out of my mouth. It all felt so dirty but so exciting.

I had never done anything with another man before. Or a girl for that matter. Not to say I'm ugly or anything, as I have what some have described as an adorable face and a rather decent body and strong legs. I've just never been one to put myself out there. Until now, that is.

He pulled out of my mouth and wasted no time picking me up and pushing me against the kitchen counter. He grabbed my collar and ripped, actually RIPPED, my shirt open down the middle. He grabbed a glass laying upside down on the counter beside me and began to fill it, Once it was full to the top, he dumped the icy water over my head and down my chest.

He then grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into my uncle Cooper's large master bathroom. He threw me to the ground, jolting me by surprise. I guess he liked it ROUGH. Then, he took my head and I realized what he was doing: dragging me to the toilet.

I shook my head, though really, I was loving this. He ignored my shaking and dunked my head into the toilet, leaving it in there for what was probably just seconds but felt like minutes. He did this quite a few times, turning me on more and more as we went.

He pulled at the waistband of my sweatpants and slide my sweatpants and boxers down. He quickly spit on his cock a few times and forced his way into my hole. I immediately yelped from the initial pain. He fucked me fast and hard, pulling at my hair and making me like the toilet seat. "Clean it with your tongue, you dirty slut."

After a bit, I heard him grunt and soon, I felt my ass get filled with his warm cum. He pulled out of me and hovered over me. "Lay on your back." He commanded.

I obeyed, and soon he was urinating all my face and chest. "Open your mouth." He told me while he did it, so of course, I did and swallowed the warm piss.

After all this he went back in the kitchen. When he came back, he was fully clothed and had all his things. "Better clean all this up before your uncle gets home. Oh, here's your pants and underwear. I'll just set those here." He placed them on the counter.

"My number is on the fridge if you need anything. Hope you have a good birthday week." He gives me one last smile before leaving the room and my house altogether.

I stand up, looking at the mess around me. After a thorough shower and a good mopping. Everything seemed to be clean and back in order. Only issue was, when I put my sweatpants on, I discovered the cash that Uncle Cooper had left was no longer in the pocket.

Aaron had taken all of it.