Paying the Price

Story Info
You learn how to pay the price.
1.8k words
3.76
41.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain running through your shoulders are the first thing you notice as you start to regain consciousness. They ache and it isn't hard to discern why. Your arms, bound by metallic wrist restraints, are held high above your head by a glimmering chain on the ceiling. Scanning the room, you see a pulley-like contraption nearby. A wheel and lever control the length at which the chain is dispensed or retracted. For now, it is in the tautest position and your arms are paying a hefty price.

The room is dimly lit; a small light bulb next to the contraption that imprisons you is the only source of luminance. Still, you can see yourself fairly clearly. Your massive tits are pushed up by a tight, black, leather corset. A black, silk thong exposes more than it conceals while nylon stockings complete your ensemble. The smell of sex surrounds you and the cool air makes your skin tingle. It would seem that you are appropriately dressed for the occasion.

The door creeks loudly as it opens behind you, then slams shut with a loud thud. A dark figure approaches you, loud thumping sounds filling the room with each heavy step. Although your vision is still a little blurry and the room offers little in the way of lighting, you can feel the figure's presence. A deeply masculine scent emanates from him. You inhale deeply, filling your nostrils with the enthralling aroma. Your senses become heightened and aroused.

"Brandy," a deep raspy voices says to you. "Do you know why you are here?" he asks as he lifts your chin with two steely fingers.

"Umm...I'm not really sure..." you try muttering but are quickly greeted with a quick slap to the right side of your face. You gasp in shock and astonishment but you sense that silence would be the most prudent course of action at this juncture.

"Listen carefully, for I will only tell you this once," he warns you. "The first and last word out of your mouth when you address me will be Sir. Is this clear?"

"Yes Sir," you say rather meekly. Smack! The left side of your face now feels a similar sting.

"First and last Brandy," he says in a slightly mocking tone. He walks in a tight circle around you, admiring your voluptuous body, taking you in with his dark, piercing eyes. A small smile curls his lips as he licks them slightly.

Standing behind you, he leans in slowly. "You are hear for two things Brandy, and two things only. The first is for pain." Your body lurches forward instinctively as your ass feels the sting of what you know to be a crop. "Your pain to be more specific," he tells you. "You see Brandy, you are a slut, a whore, and wanton bitch. I am here to see that you pay the price for living up to your namesake...Sin." Your neck feels like it is about to snap as he yanks your hair and brings your ear towards him. "Trust me when I tell you that I will make sure you pay in full," he promises you.

Circling around you again, you gasp as he straddles your thigh, his groin rubbing up against it. You moan slightly as you feel his hardness through his pants. "The second reason is pleasure," he says, sighing softly. Swinging his leg slowly so that he is now between your legs, he presses his bulge against your hot snatch. "My pleasure that is," he grunts as he thrusts his hips into yours, the seam of his pants briefly catching your clit.

"Shall we begin Brandy?" he asks you casually as he starts to walk towards the lever and wheel. "Sir, yes sir," you correctly respond. "Good girl, you are learning quickly," he teases you as he pulls the lever. The chain descends and your shoulders slump in appreciation. Still, your arms are bound and rest at hip level, keeping you in place.

A piercing sounds rings your ears as he drags a chair behind you and sits down. Clasping your thighs with both hands, he spreads them wide. "Bend down slut," he orders you as he pushes the small of your back. "Sir, yes sir," you comply as you bend forward. You feel his fingers slip underneath the thin strip of the thong, parting it to the side and exposing both of your orifices. A hot breath brushes across your moist pussy, causing you to shudder. Your knees nearly collapse as you a finger is rammed up your now slippery cunt. Your juices coat the fleshy probe and you whimper, your body yearning for more. His finger plunges in and out, stopping only to press your engorged clit. Your deep breathing and heavy moaning give warning to your impending orgasm and he stops finger fucking you instantly. You sob quietly, needing only a few more strokes to get off but of course it doesn't come.

"You didn't think you were going to get what you want now did you?" he asks you with a chuckle.

"Sir, please, let me cum for you sir," you plead with him, your hips wiggling, trying to find something, anything to shove back into. The only thing you feel is the sting of the crop whack you across the length of your ass. The delicious feeling between your legs is quickly replaced by the sting of consecutive lashes across your ass. You wince in agony but say nothing for fear of further retribution.

Turning quickly, he faces you. The bulge in his jeans reveal just how much he is turned on. "Now Brandy, take my hard cock out and suck it like the bitch that you are," he orders you. Your hands shake as you fumble with the top button and slowly slide the zipper down. His cock springs free as his pants and boxers fall to the floor. Grabbing your head, he thrusts into your mouth. You almost gag but open your mouth wide to take in his engorged member. His hands grab your head, fingers tangled in your hair as he fucks your face. You press your lips tight against his shaft. Warm, sticky strands of your saliva coat his cock as he pumps it into your mouth relentlessly. Stepping back suddenly, he takes his cock out of your mouth, slick and gleaming. Taking it in his hand, he pulls it back, exposing his large, shaved balls. "Put them in your mouth whore, " he says as he presses it up against your face. You take each nut in your mouth, sucking and moaning all the while. The pungent, masculine scent between his legs is driving you mad with desire. You suck more fervently now, your tongue darting against his sack.

Again, he pulls away from you, and you eye him hungrily. Moving quickly, he moves towards the lever and pulls on it, your arms once again hanging above you. You hear the scratching sound of the chair being dragged as he places it in front of you. He straddles the seat and takes hold of your thighs, wet with the juices dribbling down from your cunt. Like a rabid dog, he dives in between your legs, devouring your pussy. You cry it uncontrollable passion as his tongue stabs at your center. It goes rigid, tongue fucking you like a miniature cock. Every so often, he pauses to suck on your hard clit. Again, just as you are at the point of no return, he stops abruptly.

"Oh god! Please sir, don't stop! I beg you!" you plead wantonly. You can see the fire in his eyes as he realizes your disobedience. He stands up and reaches for your chest, ripping open the corset. Your tits jiggle free, nipples hard and erect. He raises his right hand then slaps your left breast. He raises his left hand and does the same to your right breast. Soon, your massive chest is red and stinging, but the pleasurable pain leaves your nipples hard and aching. Taking both of your colossal mammaries in his hands, he squeezes them together and bites down hard on your nipples. You cry out loud, both in pain and delight.

Reaching down to grab your ass, he picks you up off the floor and raises your hips up to his raging hardon. You wrap your legs around him as he thrusts the full length of his manhood into you. Bouncing up and down on his cock, your body is awash in pure, insatiable ecstasy.

"Sir, oh god sir yes! Fuck me sir! Fuck me sir!" you moan, urging him on. His face, still buried in your chest, bites down on the fleshy pillows. Craning his neck, he leans into your jugular and assaults it. Licking...sucking...biting. You are ready to explode but like a mind-reader he senses it and throws you off his cock.

He walks, ever so slowly to the lever again, releasing it so the chain drops once again. You stand there before him, tears in your eyes as your body is deprived from the release it so ardently desires. He walks over to the chair and facing away from you, he places on leg on top of the seat. His asshole is now staring at your face, his heavy balls hanging ominously. He strokes the length of his shaft slowly, his breathing telling you that he is getting close.

"Take out that pretty tongue of yours Brandy and ream me until I cum," he says to you between bated breath. You eagerly comply, filling his tight hole with your expert tongue. He grunts at the oral invasion and his hand begins flying up and down on his cock.

"Uhhhh....ohhhhh....yeah....that's it bitch, tongue fuck my asshole!" he grunts. You take one, long lick from his asshole, up to his taint, and finally across his heavy balls.

"Oh shit! Yes! That's a good little cunt! Now suck on my balls and get ready for my load you fucking slut!" he practically screams at you. Opening your mouth as wide as possible, you take in his entire sack and suck for all you are worth. Even with little maneuvering room, you try as best as you can to swirl your tongue. In one quick motion, he swings his leg over you and begins exploding all over. "Oh fuck! Brandy I'm cumming! I'm cumming you fucking whore!" he yelps as his load is spewed all over your body. In your face...your tits...your hair. His cum is getting anywhere and everywhere. Ropes of cum seem to spurt endlessly until finally he collapses on the chair, utterly spent and totally exhausted.

Standing up after a minute or too, he smiles at you. "Such a bad little girl," he tells you as he once again puts his hand under you chin. Then without another word, he pulls up his pants and walks out of the room. You are left humiliated and unsatisfied. Perhaps you've paid the price after all.