Paying the Tattoo Man

Story Info
Two women short on cash pay in other ways.
1.1k words
3.94
32.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueFish11
BlueFish11
79 Followers

I rushed down the street, the autumn wind whipping my hair and tossing my dress, my high heeled boots clicking on the brick sidewalk. I pulled open the door just as I heard her say, "Oh thank God you are here, you know I can't make a decision on my own."

The cute tattoo man looked like he was ready to strangle her. She took the drawings out of his hand, handed them to me and said, "Look at those while you are looking at my ankle -- I know you can do two things at once." I looked at her ankle, the smooth skin and looked at the tattoo artist's drawings. I choose the picture in the middle -- the one of the roses intertwined with thorns.

"This one!" I said, and handed the sketch to the tattoo man. "Finally." he said, sounding exhausted before he had even begun the tattoo. We were the only two clients in the tattoo shop, and he was the only artist. The only interruption was the tattoo artist's girlfriend, a college student from the looks of her, who breezed in to remind him they were meeting friends as soon as he was finished with us. The bar where they were to meet was directly across the street from the shop and he said he would be over in an hour or so.

Sam and I have been best friends since grade school. We are now in our thirties, married with kids and white picket fence lives. The tattoo was Sam's big rebellion for the year.

For the next hour and a half I watched while he worked. I held her hand, noticing his arm muscles flexing as he worked, her skirt as it lay across her thighs. The artist didn't say much, worked until his creation was finished. She stood and walked across the room to look in the mirror. I started to get my stuff together to leave, we might still have enough time to run to the bar ourselves for a drink. I heard them talking behind me but I wasn't paying attention to what was being said.

I turned as she rushed over to me. "Linda, I don't have enough money?! I misunderstood the price when I had called him. What am I going to do?" she said in a pleading voice.

Sam doesn't have an ATM card like normal people and the shop did not have a credit card machine.

The tattoo artist must have been listening as he was shutting off the lights, turning on his answering machine. As we turned to face him he was taking off his shirt and sliding into a fresh button down shirt. Sam and I stared at his tight abs and amazing chest as he walked to the front door and locked it. The whole time with the shirt open. "You didn't bring money?" he said with a smirk on his face.

Sam was turning redder by the second and squeaked out her answer. "Ummm, not enough.?"

"Both of you come here now." He commanded as he pulled open the door to the storage closet. I walked ahead of Sam to the closet. There was a two drawer filing cabinet and shelves of supplies.

What are we going to do here I wondered?

He turned on the light and nudged us inside the tight space; he followed and closed the door. "You are going to pay me the rest by sucking my cock."

Sam and I looked at each other. Neither of us had ever done anything like this and his voice wasn't leaving room for argument. We have both admired each other for a long time and sometimes during our drunken conversations have joked about things -- but not this.

Sam leaned forward and kissed me. "Please do this for me she pleaded -- I want to watch you suck him and I will owe you so big. I am such the closet voyeur!! I promise I will make it up to you."

As I turned to face him he was already leaning back on the filing cabinet, his jeans around his ankles and Sam and I both sucked in our breath at the slight of his thick cock.

"Sam, you really owe me big." I muttered as I knelt before him. Running my hands down his pecs to his abs and resting them on his hips. He was already becoming aroused as I licked the head of his cock. I swirled my tongue around the head as I felt Linda's hands in my long hair, pulling it back into a ponytail so she could get a better view.

I sucked his cock into my mouth and felt it harden and lengthen. His cock was very wide and average length, with thick veins pulsing against my mouth. It was all I could do to fit it completely into my mouth. I glanced up at him to see his hands inside Sam's shirt squeezing her breasts.

Sam held my hair in one hand and pulled his cock out of my mouth as she told me to lick his balls. I ran my tongue down the underside of his throbbing cock and took one and then both of him into my mouth as I heard him say, "Yeah - suck me right." I swirled my tongue around his sac and lightly flicked my tongue towards his ass.

He moaned and I sucked from the base of his cock all up the underside to the head and then sucked down the other side back to the base of his cock and then took the whole thing in my mouth. I gagged every time he thrust into me. I could hear Sam's breath quicken. His pace quickened and the filing cabinet was bumping the wall.

Tattoo man said, "Open your mouth wider, I am going to cum and I want to watch it hit the back of your throat." I opened as wide as I could and I felt Sam's hand on my throat, under my chin, pushing my head back as his hot juice hit the back of my throat.

"Swallow it all, yes, just like that," he panted.

I leaned into Sam's legs as I swallowed as much as I could. As I stood and turned to Sam, she wiped the corner of my mouth with her finger and sucked him off her finger as I then leaned in and kissed her full on the mouth.

He was pulling his jeans up and buttoning his shirt as I opened the door, it had gotten very warm in that closet.

As all three of us walked out, Sam handed over what money she had brought and he was thanking us for our business as we heard a knocking on the door. As we grabbed our stuff he opened the door to his girlfriend.

"Hi Hon," he said coolly. "We were just finishing up and the girls needed to use the bathroom," he explained as the four of us walked to the door.

"Come back anytime you girls want another tattoo" he said as he waved and put his arm around his girlfriend.

BlueFish11
BlueFish11
79 Followers