Paying Their Way Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes," he sighed, "Yes. Don't stop. You're gonna make me cum, baby!"

"Oh yeah, cum for me, fag," Lizzie sighed, "Let your little dick blow its load inside me!"

And that was all it took. He gave a short gasp and shot his load inside the condom that he wore as he shafted Lizzie's ass. As soon as his now limp cock slipped from her ass, Lizzie got up and slipped her panties back on. She straightened her embarrassing tight outfit and put her jacket back on, doing a little to cover the visible signs of her shame. He handed over a pile of notes with a smile that was a mix of dirty smirk and shame faced worry. Lizzie didn't pay much attention to this, however, she was as concerned with her clients' state of mind as they were with hers. She was just happy to get it over with and to get her money, enough to continue living and not worry for a couple of days when her next payday was coming.

She hurried quickly away from the building, walking quickly across the college campus and back towards her own apartment, even with her impractical platform heels not being the best shoes for walking in. Lizzie didn't even notice the cold or the snow as she hurried awkwardly, even with the breeze blowing against her bare legs, she was far too wrapped up in her own feelings to notice the weather. She felt dirty and used, just like she did every time. She felt like a little bit of her soul was being eaten away every time she gave up her body like that. She felt wrong for all the things she had done and said in there. It was making her miserable. All she wanted now was to get home to the warm, loving welcome of Jessie and a comforting shower to wash away the sins of the day.

Jessie was waiting for her back at the apartment, but she didn't have the warm, comforting embrace that Lizzie needed to welcome her home. She appeared to be in a pretty bad mood too. Unlike Lizzie, Jessie had always seemed to take a certain amount of pleasure in their sleazy work. It was one thing that seemed to be driving them apart a little. In high school, Jessie had been very sexual and had had no qualms about enjoying sex with guys and girls as many and as often as she could. That was, until she had met Lizzie. She still had that side to her though, and that was perhaps why she had pushed for this idea as a way to make money, and why she didn't find it as soul destroying as Lizzie did. However, today, she seemed as depressed by it as Lizzie did.

"Bad day?" was all that Lizzie could say.

"Bad client," Jessie responded, "A real bitch."

"A girl?"

"Yeah, but not a nice, sweet one. A snooty, upper class bitch with a sharp, harsh face and a nasty tone," Jessie said, bitterly.

Lizzie fell into her lover's arms, giving a soft, loving embrace. Each of them trying to blot out their experience from that afternoon in the glow of the other's affection. However, that was not the end of it for them. Jessie was forced to break out of their comforting moment.

"We've got one more to come this evening, I'm afraid," she said, sadly, "Another girl."

Lizzie was angry but there was nothing she could do about it. She knew that now that Jessie had made the arrangements, they would have to go through with it, even though there was nothing Lizzie would like more than curling up in bed with just Jessie this evening. She went to take that shower, to get herself cleaned up from her earlier client and prepare herself for the new one. She tried to completely switch off emotionally once more, simply going through the motions of washing her body and selecting an outfit, a black mini-skirt and a lace bustier. She heard the doorbell ring and Jessie go to answer it and, taking a deep breath to calm her annoyance and her nerves, stepped out into the living room to meet their final client of the day.

She was not, however, at all prepared for what she was to find when she walked out into the living room. Jessie stood there, looking surprised and staring at the client, a cute blonde girl, who stared back with equal surprise. As the girl turned to look at Lizzie, her surprise doubled. It was Hannah, the girl that Lizzie had met at the library just that afternoon and had bonded over their desire for the same books. Of all the people Lizzie could have imagined might call on their escort services, she would never have expected this.

"Oh my God, it's you," Hannah gasped, blushing with a mix of surprise and embarrassment.

To be continued...

12