Payment

Story Info
Usually the pay is $15 an hour...
6.5k words
4.28
66.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for doing this on such short notice, Blaine, I really appreciate it," Carly said as she opened the door of her house.

"Not a problem Ms. Smith, I'm happy to help," Blaine Hanlon replied with a big smile as she showed him in

She walked over to a desk where there were a few sticky notes scattered about amidst an array of spreadsheets and building plans. He knew she was a project manager for some construction company, though the name of the company did not come to mind, and he figured that she must work partly at home. Or, perhaps she was just swamped at work and had to bring some of it home to catch herself up. Either way, he knew she was a stressed out person at times and that she used exercise, especially long distance running, to unwind. It was the constant stretch and strain of the muscles let her slip into a relaxed state of mind.

"I'm so glad you could come over, I've just gotta take a break before I explode. I figure I have a couple of hours before this rain is supposed to hit, and I can probably get in fourteen or fifteen miles," she said as she started scribbling numbers down on a notepad. "Fourteen miles?! Are you serious? I don't know if I could stand to walk for fourteen miles, much less run. Geez. No wonder you have such a nice body."

She blushed a deep red on her tanned face. "Well you know I like to stay in shape..." she trailed off her words and met his eyes. He looked down feeling a little ashamed, "Sorry if I embarrassed you..."

Twenty-six years old and a single mother, she was still a looker. Blaine had met her through his father in a quirky, indirect manner. His father owned a big department store in town and as it had grown larger and larger he had decided to expand. When he opened the new store in a neighboring town he had invited his branch manager and his wife over for dinner. Blaine guessed she was probably twenty-two or so when he had first met her---maybe a little younger or older, but definitely older than him.

It had been love at first sight for him. Or perhaps it would be more aptly defined as lust. Though the specific details that had attracted him to her were lost in his mind, he did not need them to rekindle that desire: she was still the hottest woman he knew by far. Through the years his affection for her had grown up to the point where he went out of his way to be with her. He got his dad to set him up as a lawn mower for her and her husband. They did not pay him much for the job, but he did not ask for much either. He just wanted to be near her and to see her beautiful body.

Over time his job grew to encompass more and more little tasks here and there. Whenever she or her husband was going to be out of town, he was there to babysit and house-sit for them. If the gutters needed to be cleaned, they called him up and gave him a few bucks for the job. Through this relationship, he became a household name, a friend to them. They would let him swim in their pool during the summer, and he was invited to parties and other neat sorts of things. They were not the traditional friends for a teenager, but it worked for Blaine.

Everything had been great for a time, Carly and Jerry had been a happy couple and Blaine had been content being the horny pool boy, and for two summers it had stayed that way. Yet somewhere in there, something got tweaked. It seemed that as puberty took hold of Blaine, he began to want, no, need more and more. Simply being around was no longer good enough. Carly began to enter his dreams, and soon following that he consciously incorporated her into his fantasies as he masturbated. When he saw her he began to imagine what she looked like in her lingerie, what color her panties were, how they smelled. His innocent crush had seemed to take a vicious turn towards an obsession.

Though such strong emotion can be very hard to control, Blaine managed. Under no circumstances did intentionally let on that his feelings for Carly had been on the rise. He did not want to jeopardize the position he was in and take himself farther from what he wanted. Instead he played the perfect Machiavellian and maintained his façade of contentment, and though things had become somewhat strained for and difficult for Blaine, he was still able to cope.

Unfortunately for Carly and Jerry, they also had been having troubles and it had seemed that they could not cope. There had been numerous problems and trials, just little problems and spats. However, these miniscule issues had been blown up into massive ordeals consisting of week long fights where they threw their problems back and forth at each other. Then finally the day came that decided it all.

*** FLASHBACK *** It was midsummer and a hot day, so Blaine decided to see if it would be all right if he were to go swimming over at their house. He was in the area, so instead of phoning he chose to just drop by and see what was going on. He hopped out of his car, and walked up the pathway to the house. He had just weeded that path the week before. He took note that he would need to use some kind of spray because it was already beginning to weed over again. He breathed a sigh thinking, "Well the upshot is that I get to come over again. Maybe tomorrow, or even today, Carly will be in the mood for a swim. Probably better tomorrow on the weekend. She'll probably just want to relax when she gets home today. TGIF."

He knocked on the door. No answer. He glanced back at the driveway confirming that, yes, he had seen a car out there. He knocked again, a little louder this time—still no reply from inside. He tried the door and found it was unlocked. He took a few steps into the interior, not wanting to intrude too far without announcing his presence. He opened his mouth to give a shout to whoever was home, but a curious look came over his face just as he was about to and he cocked his head to one side. There was a faint noise coming from upstairs and he was straining to hear it. He knew their daughter, Stacy, would still be at school and that the only people here could be Carly and Jerry. Of course that would mean they had gotten off of work early to get here before Stacy, which meant that the soft tapping upstairs could only be one thing. He shut his mouth.

He went through his options silently in the entryway. It took him almost no time to come to a decision. This could be the one and only chance to ever see Carly naked, and as an added bonus he would be watching porn for the first time in real life. This was the realization of a fantasy, though of course he would not be partaking in the physical bit.

He slipped off his shoes and padded quietly across the tile to the stairs. He knew that they must be pretty into it or they would have heard the door, so his silence was not entirely necessary, but he thought it prudent. Silently he ascended the carpet covered steps to the second floor. Their room was the second on the right and he took care not to scuffle too much as he made his way there. The sound up here was much more pronounced and he could hear their slightly muffled voices spilling out of the doorway.

"Nnh, yeah, Jerry, push it in just like that. Ohhh yeah. God this feels so fucking good," he heard Carly saying, though her voice sounded strange.

"You like that you little bitch... mmm... you like my fat cock in you? Tell me," he heard him command her. Blaine inched closer, now only a few feet from the doorway.

"Yes, Jerry, I love your fat cock in me. Fuck your little slave. Fuck me. Please?" She said it in her best impression of a little school girl. "OH yes! Harder! OH GOD."

Blaine slowly moved his head to peek around the corner when he heard her cry out, realizing it was the perfect chance to get a peek without being seen. He saw Jerry balling her doggy-style on the bed, though something looked weird about her. She had her head turned to the side and her long brown hair was strewn out across the sheets. Her breasts were bouncing back and forth as Jerry slammed into her from behind and Blaine felt his cock twitch and fill with blood as he watched the spectacle.

He touched himself through his pants trying to realize what was wrong about the scene in front of him. He scanned her body, her pale milky... wait. There were no tan lines. He knew for sure that she ran with a running top.... Unless...

"Yesss! Fuck me... oh God. I think I'm getting close... mmm."

"Tell me how much you want it. Tell me, Elise..." "Oh God, oh God, oh God... mmmmhhh."

Blaine spun away from the door and stepped back. "That bastard is having an affair! Mother FUCKER!" he screamed mentally. He quickly moved towards the closet to his left. He needed a way to prove this later and he knew that..."Yes, here it is." He flipped on the video camera and started recording.

***

Blaine had left the video in their mailbox the next day in a letter addressed to Carly. No more than a day later they were living separately. After a few court dates, Carly had the house and her daughter and Jerry had whatever he could carry. Blaine was elated. He felt like he would finally get his chance with Carly. What he did not understand was that he was just a teenaged boy that Carly liked to have do her chores.

"Well, you know the deal right? Emergency numbers are in the kitchen and you can help yourself to whatever you want." She smiled and Blaine thought, "Oh, if you only knew what I want."

"Ok?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I've sailed this ship before." She smiled and went on, "Stacy is upstairs taking her nap, so she'll be no problem for a while, okay?" She started passed him towards the kitchen, and he could not help but marvel at her perfectly seductive features. The scent of perfume was light but noticeable about her—a delightful fruity aroma sprayed into her shoulder length, midnight black hair. Tight black spandex pants stretched tightly over her tanned thighs and revealed every inch of her incredible heart-shaped behind. She had slender hips despite her pregnancy and her running had given her those long, trim legs. Her matching top, with a slash of white ran that ran across her breasts where the fabric molded neatly around her surgically enhanced C-cup breasts, came down to just above her navel, showing off her toned abs. The sight of her was beginning to turn him on.

"Okay, well I'll be back in a couple hours or so," she said as they moved down the hall. She stopped at the entryway to the kitchen and turned abruptly. He had been standing close behind her and she brushed against him as she turned. She looked up at him with a slightly confused look and he stepped back worried she might have felt the growing bulge in his pants. "I'm not sure why we're going to the kitchen," she laughed. Her eyes flickered to his crotch.

"Neither am I," he said before giving a chuckle. "I think I've got it under control here, and I've been here enough to know where everything is. Why don't you go relax and have a good run while I stay here and hope it doesn't rain on you."

"Yeah that would be a problem!" she replied. She turned to go, but hesitated and turned back, "You know I can't believe you're already eighteen—I sure am going to miss you next year when you're in college, but at least I got you for the summer," she said seriously before adding, "How else would all the yard work get done!" They both laughed at that. "Ok, well I'm off then." Blaine nodded and laughed thinking, "Oh how I wish that I could have you this summer," as she shut the door behind her. He walked over to a window overlooking the front walk that she was now walking down. His eyes feasted on her every feature, roving from her large breasts down to her swaying ass. She started to jog and Blaine felt his cock twitch at the sight of her breasts bouncing around, but then she got up to her workout pace and was out of sight.

For a moment or two he simply stared at the space she had just occupied. Thoughts were racing through his head, many of them telling him he had an obsession he needed to cure himself of. Most of those were weak-voiced though and the stronger voice of his desire jumped in telling him he had to act before it was too late: "If you don't hurry, she'll have another guy ready to go and where will you be? Mowing her lawn 'til kingdom come."

The first thing Blaine did was go upstairs to check on Stacy who was sleeping very soundly, and then went to get a soda in the kitchen. As he was walking down the hallway he passed by her bedroom and slowed to a stop as thoughts hammered at his brain. He was alone in the house but for a sleeping little girl and there was only one room he had never been in. She had never told him he should not go in her room and he was never a stickler for rules anyways. His curiosity tugged at his brain and finally he gave in and stepped inside. As he walked towards the closet he brushed by the hamper, kicking it accidentally. While bending down to put the laundry back in his hand grabbed a red thong.

He stared down at the skimpy undergarment in his hand knowing it belonged to the woman who frequented his fantasies and was foremost in his thoughts now. The touch of the lacy silk garment combined with the thought of how she looked only a minute before as she was leaving immediately made his cock swell inside his jeans to the point that the confinement was painful.

He rubbed the bulge in his pants as his thoughts sped across his mind's eye with pictures of Carly in the red thong lying on a bed, beckoning him. "What the hell," he thought to himself as he picked up the thong and brought it to his nose. Her musky aroma filled his nostrils and his cock twitched in his jeans.

He leaned back onto her bed and kicked off his shoes. He slid his pants down around his ankles and let his raging cock spring out through the hole in his boxers. He grasped his seven inches with his right hand and began to pound for all he was worth. He brought the thong back up to his nose and inhaled her aroma as he beat his painfully swollen cock.

Vivid images burned in his mind of Carly straddling his face with those toned thighs and riding him. He was tonguing her lovely pussy and rimming her magnificent ass while she moaned gently above him. The smell of her in his nostrils was bringing him to climax quickly. He had only just started but he came with a tremendous release and cum splattered into his hand in furious pumps. He lay in a daze for a few minutes still holding the panties to his face. As he began to come down from his euphoria he heard the sound of Stacy's door opening and the sound of her soft footsteps on the carpet as she moved down the hall.

He froze momentarily before jumping up and running to the adjoining bathroom and washing the cum out of his hand. He quickly pulled up his pants, threw clothes back into the overturned hamper, and stuffed Carly's panties in his pocket before heading downstairs.

"Hey Blaine what are you doing here?" Stacy said as he came down the stairs.

"Oh your mom wanted to go out for a run before the rain hits and she called me to watch you. She only left a half hour ago." Blaine responded.

"Oh okay... Want to watch SpongeBob with me?" she asked.

"Sure I will, what kind of babysitter would I be if I didn't?"

Stacy giggled and said, "A bad one. Duh."

"You little meany. You better watch out what you say or I'll get you," Blaine joked.

He flipped on the television sat down on the couch. She snuggled up against his arm, getting comfortable while Blaine switched the channel to put on her favorite cartoon, SpongeBob Squarepants. Though they both tried to watch the show, they were much too comfortable on that couch to last long and they each dropped off into a doze.

*** It was late in the afternoon, early evening when Blaine woke up. Carly was leaning down in front of him tapping him on the shoulder. As he opened his eyes he was treated to a view of her fabulous cleavage as her top tried to hold her breasts in.

"Hey, sleepy," she whispered, "I just got back. Why don't you extricate yourself and come get a check from me upstairs. I left my check book up there."

"K..." he answered groggily. He shook his head to try to dispel some of his blurred vision and then carefully pulled himself from under Stacy as she slept. He could not believe he had fallen asleep so easily or stayed under so long. He had not been that tired to start with, so there was no real reason that he should have fallen asleep. Slightly baffled, he made his way up the steps to the second landing.

As he started down the upstairs hall, a paranoid thought entered his head and froze him—had he made sure he cleaned everything up after his escapade? The sequence of events raced quickly through his mind as he did a mental check of the room. He had not really checked the sheets after he had gotten up because he had been in a hurry to get down after Stacy. "Shit. I think I got everything else though. Damn it, I really hope I wasn't messy..." Finally he realized there was nothing he could really do now and he continued down the hall.

Now, though, his slight confusion and grogginess was gone and replaced with a twinge of dread that she might see some evidence and be appalled. Those last few steps to her closed door felt more exhausting than they should have been.

He put his hand on the door handle, summoned up a surge of calm and twisted the handle without thinking about it anymore. The problem was he was not thinking at all. Most people knock at closed doors.

She was turned away from him at her dresser when he opened the door and the sight of her nearly buckled his knees. She was wearing naught but a little black thong and was clipping together a bra as she scrutinized herself in her mirror.

The black fabric rose high on her hips accentuating her tanned legs before it curved and plunged downward to disappear inside that fine, tight crevice. The dimples on the sides of her behind muscles were clearly defined in the incandescent light, as were the tan lines of a Tonga-style bikini bottom.

He was fully aroused by now and his hand was massaging his member through his pants as she bent down to open a drawer in her dresser and pull out a pair of pajama pants. As she bent her legs spread a little and he caught a glimpse of the black fabric nestled between her legs and enjoyed a view of that full ass as it glowed at him. She slipped on the pants and Blaine let his vision slide up her body taking in her trim waist and the hint of her large breasts. His left leg started to itch, so he quickly bent down to scratch it. Of course, this was a mistake: when he rose he was staring into her beautiful brown eyes and doing his best not to let that gaze drop to her chest.

He froze. His face was warm. "I-I'm-uh, I'm sorry, Carly. Mrs. Smith," Blaine stammered.

Involuntarily he broke eye contact and looked down. He did it out of embarrassment but found he was staring directly at her chest. The bra was sheer and he could see her large areolas clearly through the pale blue fabric.

Immediately visions began to drive through his head. He saw himself atop her, driving into her, filling her with his semen.

"Blaine, I'm up here," she said in a dry tone. Blaine had to tear his gaze away from where it had fallen, somewhere between her flat stomach and between those amazingly toned thighs. "I think I know your mother enough to assume that she would have taught you to knock before entering—especially when it is a woman's room."

She made no effort to cover herself, not that it would change what had already been burned into Blaine's mind.

Blaine's mouth worked and he tried to get out a few words, but he had no real excuse. He simply had not been thinking when he had done it, and then his teenage lust had taken over and there was no way he would have been able to close that door. Now, it was taking all of his concentration to keep his eyes on her face and not get himself into more trouble.

12