Payment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, don't misunderstand me, dear," she said in her gentle voice, "You aren't in trouble. I was just trying to make a joke. It's not like I'm naked or anything. Then there might be something to talk about." Her last few words were accompanied by a laugh, but Blaine was too aroused to realize anything but his lust for her. It seemed that all the dirty thoughts and fantasies he had ever considered were chasing each other around his head, tantalizing and titillating him. All moral inhibition was lost to him as a primal instinct overcame him.

"Blaine, is something wrong?" she said faintly.

Blaine's eyes hungrily feasted on her body like a beggar at a feast. He undressed her silently in his mind, slashing bra from her ample breasts, ripping the pants from her pussy. The beast inside him was unleashed. He wanted to ravage her body. He wanted to plunge into her fiercely and powerfully.

The look on Carly's face showed that she knew exactly what Blaine was thinking. She could see the desire, feel the tension between them.

A sudden calm came over him. He was in the eye of the storm. He felt the lust and rage surround him with its fury, yet he was calm. He controlled the storm. He banished it all from his mind and came back to reality shaking his head as if he were shaking it all out of his hair.

"Um... I'm sorry. I guess I just need my check then, right?" She let out a breath and her shoulders dropped as she visibly calmed at his question.

"Yeah, I'll write one out right now." Carly turned to her closet door and grabbed her purse which was hanging on the door knob. "How much is it for an hour? We usually do fifteen right?"

"Yeah, and three hours means forty-five dollars."

"Ok, here you go then," she said as she signed and ripped out the check. She had still made no move to put a shirt on and Blaine was staring again at her cleavage and the thin fabric that stretched hardly opaque over her erect nipples.

"Actually, Ms. Smith, I know you really don't need to be spending much right now. I'm sorry, it's none of my business really, I just feel bad taking the money. Besides, you've given me all I could ask for..." He trailed off with a dry chuckle.

"Really, Blaine, that's kind of you, but I can't just let you leave without paying for your services. I wouldn't feel right about it."

"Ms. Smith, I won't take any money today. I've already had enough payment as far as I'm concerned."

"Well at least let me make it worth your time..."

Blaine felt his heart pounding furiously in his chest. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well... I know what you boys want. What if I let you have a feel? That would be a good trade...?"

Blaine's mouth fell open. "Are you joking right now?"

"No... I really feel like I owe you something, and this is what I have to offer. But, but, no more than that. I really can't let you do anything else, Blaine. With our age difference it just wouldn't be right and I really don't want that kind of thing to influence my daughter."

"I can really feel them? I can't believe this." Delight and confusion shone in his eyes. Eternity seemed to fill in the few seconds it took as she reached back and unclasped her bra, letting it slip from her shoulders to the floor. Her pale breasts swung free from their confinement and she reached up and massaged them gently as she walked up to him.

Blaine was in a state of disbelief as she moved closer and closer to him finally stopping only inches away. Her hands reached for his, caught his wrists. She brought them up and placed them gently on her firm tits. The ache for her body twisted his mind. Yes, his hands were full of her, caressing two of her most intimate parts, but he could never stop here. He needed the whole package. He weighed his options and decided.

Unhurriedly and with icy calm he pulled his hands away. He stripped his shirt from his body, revealing his toned teenage body, his cut biceps and thin waist. A twinge of desire lit her eyes before being banished by fear. She worried about the age difference and that her daughter might find out. But, he would change that; she would have no fear when he wanted her to have none. His pants fell about his feet and he kicked them off with his shoes. His boxers soon followed and his body was naked and he was erect before her, pulsing with desire.

She looked at him, her mouth working. "I- I- I know that I've been sl- slightly seductive around you. But I was really serious when I told you no more than this. I- I really meant it."

"Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you," he tried to assuage her fears.

"I can't do this, Blaine. You are a very handsome boy and I've needed this for so long, but it would be so wrong. What if Stacy came up?"

"You know she's asleep and won't hear you or me. Don't be so afraid, Carly. We both know you need this. I need this." A twinge of irritation had entered his voice. She was supposed to want him, not be afraid or worried. He acted quickly and forced her to the ground, onto the carpet before she could offer any resistance.

"Blaine, please don't do this. Please I can't- I'll scream for help."

"Carly, please, I need you, please forgive me." He began to grind his cock into her crotch. Heat met heat and if he hadn't masturbated recently he would have come all over her body. Now though, he rode the storm. He felt her desire that she tried to hold back; he felt her tense body as she tried to repel that lust. His lips met her skin and her protests renewed. She pushed on his shoulders as he dragged his tongue across the base of her neck. His hot kisses trailed across her collarbone.

"Stop it, Blaine, stop. This isn't right," she said, shoving him away.

He rolled to the side from the force of her shove, very annoyed by it. "Damn it, Carly, just enjoy this." He rolled back atop her, his hands finding her meaty mounds of flesh. He lowered his head to her chest and took a nipple into his mouth.

"Please Blaine, I can't..." her voice was almost a whisper. He nibbled on her pink areola and she gasped with pleasure. He wasted no time and began to trek down her abs, leaving hot breath and kisses all over her breasts and stomach until he was pulling down her waistband planting those kisses on her neatly trimmed rug of hair. "Blaine..." His lips continued downward around her pussy massaging into her thighs. "Please, please don't... don't... don't." He continued to kiss her thighs as his hands massaged her hips and sides. The heat of her sex beckoned to him, but he resisted, waiting, knowing she would relent eventually.

He stopped and looked up at her. "Blaine," she whispered, "we can't do this any longer. I can't. I have to stop."

"Please, Carly, just a little longer."

"Blaine...I can't." He kissed the insides of her thighs some more, coming closer and closer to her moist lips. His hands moved to massage her ass.

"Just let me taste you first Carly please. I want to taste you Carly and then that's it." Carly felt her pussy begin to tingle, she knew it was wrong and she knew she would lose control. She tried to resist, "Blaine I have a daughter downstairs. What if she wakes up? Please... please stop," she begged. Blaine continued his onslaught.

"Please, Carly just one taste." She could feel his hot breath tickle her lips. Carly was beginning to weaken. She had tried to fight it off, to fight off the passion in her heart and the burning in her loins, but she could no longer stop it, she needed it and needed it now.

"All right, Blaine," she whispered.

Blaine wiggled his tongue between her lips, drilling into her hole as Blaine's face pressed closer into her body. Her hips rolled forward as she began to ride young man's tongue; her walls clenching and undulating, trying to pull the welcome intruder in deeper.

Blaine savored the taste of Carly as it drizzled over his tongue and filtered into his senses. He sucked in Carly's hanging pussy lips, rolling the inner lips with his tongue and sucking them hungrily. He pressed his tongue into Carly's tight hole again and again as Carly bounced on his face gently.

Blaine spread her tongue and licked up Carly's slit, shaking his head from side to side. His palms squeezed and kneaded Carly's hot thighs. He brushed the stiff pleasure button with his tongue, slapping it again and again as Carly's body vibrated.

"Don't stop. Don't stop! Don't you dare fucking stop." Carly squealed and pinched her nipples. "Yeesss!"

Blaine grumbled and doubled his efforts. He thrust his tongue deep into Carly's hole. He pulled it back and thrust it in, then wiggled it wildly as he pulled it out again. He sucked in the swollen lips again and nibbled them a bit.

Carly was panting as she slammed her hips down onto Blaine's face. The boy didn't mind, he was just as happy to feast on Carly's dripping pussy. He had waited for this for so long. Now he was taking it. He was making her need it. "Yesss...eat my pussy...fuck yeah, you dirty little boy."

Blaine slurped thirstily on Carly's juice as it coated his lips, chin, nose and cheeks. He ran her fingers between Carly's ass cheeks, pressing them over the puckered ring of Carly's asshole.

He put his palms together and dipped his thumbs in the slippery juncture of Carly's thighs.

"Oooh, Blaine," Carly sighed and spread her thighs further apart, opening herself up more for Blaine's wet tongue.

Blaine licked his thumbs and slowly pressed them into Carly's puckered asshole. He drove his thumbs deep into Carly and felt the woman clench. He held still and ran the underside of his tongue over Carly's clit.

"You like that?" Blaine whispered.

"Oh god. Jerry never. Did anyth—Unhhh!" Carly shivered as her pussy juice dribbled down Blaine's chin.

"Mmm you taste so fucking good." Blaine licked up the sticky nectar and thrust his thumbs deeper into Carly's rectum.

The dark haired woman panted her lust as she began rolling her hips back and forth. Blaine felt that lust, felt it merge with his own. He could feel her desire pulsing through her clit, her pussy, her ass. He knew his own desire. His cock trembled with excitement.

Blaine pulled his thumbs out pinned her knees to her chest. He ran his tongue over Carly's exposed slit and pulled the fleshy lips into his mouth, tugging on them and lashing his tongue over them.

Carly felt her legs shaking. She grabbed Blaine's head in her hands and held his head in place as she raised her hips to meet Blaine's tongue. She felt the wet muscle rolling over her asshole and snaking to get in. She pinched her nipples and relaxed to the coaxing. Blaine's palms caressed Carly's body, running slowly over her heated flesh.

"Uhnn...yeah...ooh..." Carly cooed as her orgasm drew closer.

Blaine latched on to Carly's clit and continued his assault; laving the organ and sucking it hard. He released it and licked it slowly, and then sucked it hard into his mouth again and battered it with his tongue. He trapped it in his mouth and pulled his head back and moved side to side. His tongue lashed the sensitive mound repeatedly.

"Yeaahhh!....oh God, I'm coming..." Carly screamed, "I'm coming...fuck me...I'm coming!"

Blaine pressed two fingers into Carly's hot pussy and the dark haired woman came undone.

Her body arched off the bed despite her position. Blaine maneuvered himself and held the Carly's thighs apart as the woman tried to clamp her legs together. Blaine lashed the woman's stiff clit and pumped his fingers in and out of Carly's quivering body.

"Fuck yeah, Carly." Blaine grinned and began lapping up the streaming liquids. He relished each drop and felt his dick throbbing excitedly. He wasn't sure if he could hold out much longer.

Carly was panting heavily as she enjoyed the now gentle licks from Blaine's hot tongue. "...Did that just happen?"

Blaine laughed as he brought his body up and pressed it between her spread legs. "Could you ever believe it didn't?" He ground his cock against her slick pussy now. His hard shaft slid easily along her slit.

"I need to repay you, Blaine, I know it's wrong, so wrong, but you did so well. God you're so young... where'd you learn that? I need to repay you. I'll- I'll give you some money... will that do?"

"You know what I want, Carly."

She gulped and looked into his eyes. For so long, there had been no room for fear, only pleasure. Now that fear returned.

"I can't let you fuck me, Blaine. I can't do that."

"I'll get what I want, Carly, I need you and I know you need me."

He pushed his finger inside of her and her body belied her words. She felt her muscles tighten around his finger as she moaned wantonly and wanted to die right there; he was raping her and it seemed like her body wanted him inside her more than it wanted air in her lungs. She wanted him so bad. She whimpered with panic.

"Blaine," she whispered fiercely, "I don't have a condom!"

"Shhh," he whispered softly, sliding his finger out of her again gently. He held her jaw still. "I have one here in my wallet. I'll be inside you soon, and I'll fuck you as hard as you need." He slid his finger to rest on her lower lip, and it glistened with moisture. He pushed gently and Carly did as he wanted, sucking his finger clean gently. He growled softly, pulled her him roughly and kissed her, sliding his tongue into her mouth and letting her taste herself on his tongue as well. "You need me, don't deny it, Carly."

She was breathing heavily because of the kiss, because of her desire. Yes she needed him. No she should. "Yes, I do..."

She stopped, surprised at her own words. "But, you, you have a condom right?"

"Yes, it's okay I have two here... just in case..." He stood and went to his jeans to grab his wallet.

He pulled a condom out and rolled it down his pulsing cock. Then he looked at her, and she met his gaze. Thunder rolled outside and that storm had finally hit. She had no cares or worries, she rode her emotion. She only had lust and desire—she rode the storm.

Their bodies met in a tangle of heat and need. Somehow they found the bed and he was behind her taking her as animals do, sinking his hard teenage cock deep into her mature pussy. She screamed with her desire, not caring who heard her. Certainly not her daughter. He continued his crazed thrusting as her body nearly collapsed. Their uneven breathing filled the room and their bodies were sweaty, their hair sticking to our faces. He bodily flipped her over and grabbed her ankles. He pressed them up towards her head, stretching her lithe body to its limit. Suddenly his cock was thrusting even deeper inside of her and she brought her fingers down to tease her clit. He groaned watching her hand and drove into her bent body, filling her with her hardness. His guttural moans mingled with her piercing shrieks as her tits bounced up and down.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, Blaine fuck me hard! Yes, fuck me baby!" Her hands flung out to cling at his waist. Neither could hold a coherent thought in their minds as they came closer and closer to climax. They closed their eyes, and suddenly his body was convulsing, her hand felt his abs flexing, hard as rocks. His thrusts began getting jerkier and she opened her eyes, watching his sweaty, pleasure-filled face. She felt her own orgasm coming to head as his body stilled and he thrust his head back, closing his eyes and letting out a feral groan as he came inside of her.

"Carly!!! FUCK!!!" he was yelling as she screamed out wordless cries.

A few minutes later, she was kissing him on the lips saying, "That was amazing..."

12