Payment in Full

Story Info
Claire pays for her fathers gambling debts
3.4k words
4.25
277.8k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walkstar
walkstar
55 Followers

"Claire, wake up Claire." Her dad shook Claire softly whispering into her ear as he did. She woke up blinking her eyes looking up at him. "Come on baby wake up please." Something in his voice caught her attention, it sounded like fear. She woke up and sat up.

"What's wrong?" She said. He put his hand to her mouth.

"Shhs! Don't wake your sister." Claire looked over at the other bed where her younger sister Amanda was still asleep. "Now get up and get dressed. Come down when you're ready. And be quick please." As he spoke her dad's voice trembled. He gestured to the end of the bed. Claire looked down to see that he'd put some clothes out for her. She grabbed them and headed into the bathroom.

After washing her face she looked at the clothes her dad had put out for her. The dress was an old one of hers. She had not worn it for about six months. It was a short black denim style dress with a large metal zip down the front. She put it on, just in the last six months she'd grown a bit. The dress clung to her tightly, showing off her figure. Not that it was a bad figure. Claire was pretty, with a round face and long blonde hair. She'd been told before that she looked a lot like the actress Drew Barrymore. Even down to the same figure.

Her dad had also put out some make up for her. Claire was surprised again by his choice. It was more colourful than her parents would normally allow her. In fact he'd grabbed her party pack. She quickly did some make up. Putting on some red lipstick and light blue eye shadow. Looking at herself in the mirror she'd have expected to look like this to go out on a night. Once she was ready she headed downstairs.

Her dad was not alone. Sat in the chair was a man she had never seen before. But one look and she knew he was trouble. His face was fat and round with greasy hair. He was overweight and was wearing an old looking suit. What made Claire shiver was the way he looked at her. The look in his eyes scared her, like he was about to jump her and take her.

"Claire, this is Jonathon." Her dad said to her. "He's a friend of mine," something about the way he said friend caught her attention. He dad hesitated looking over at Jonathon who simply smiled back at him. The look of fear that crossed her dad's face made Claire shiver even more, what was going on? "I want you to go with him and, " Her dad swallowed hard before continuing. "Do everything he asks of you."

"Dad, what's going on?" Claire asked, but Jonathon stood up and grabbed her hand.

"I'll bring her back by morning." He told her dad then walked out of the room pulling Claire behind him. She tried to pull away but he was stronger than her and dragged her out of the house. Outside he pushed her into the front of a fancy car climbed in the driver's side and sped off. Claire sat in the car terrified as they sped through the empty streets heading to god know where.

The journey was terrifying for Claire. Jonathon drove her through the quiet streets without saying a word. Claire had no idea what was going on, or what was going to happen to her. Why had her father sent her with this man? What was going on?

The car pulled into the drive of a large house on the edge of the countryside. Jonathon got out and told Claire to get out to. She did and followed him into the house. He led her through to a room at the back. It was luxuriously furnished with a thick carpet, a long wooden table very old looking chairs and a big desk. Jonathon sat down on one of the chairs and looked at Claire.

"Strip off." He ordered her. Claire gasped and shook her head.

"No way!" She snapped. Jonathon hissed at her.

"Listen girl, do you know why you're here?" Claire shook her head. "Well your daddy," the word was laced with sarcasm, "owes me money. A lot of money, and he can't pay. So we made this deal. I get you, for tonight, and the money your daddy owes me is forgotten." Claire gasped in shock.

"I won't do it, you can't make me." Jonathon laughed at that, the sound sent a shiver up Claire's spine.

"Can't I? " He said when he finished laughing. "Look girl I am going to have you if not tonight then later. Me and some of my guys will visit your house one night. And it won't be nice. Cos your daddy will end up needed a machine to breath and we'll take it in turn to have you and your little sis. What do you think of that?"

"Not Amanda!" Claire hissed. Her sister was younger than Claire by three years. The idea of this man and his cohorts getting their hands on her sister made Claire feel sick. Amanda was so innocent. "Oh god not that please." Claire begged.

"If you want to avoid it you know what to do. I will fuck you either now by your choice, or later when I rape you and your little sister." Claire hung her head, what could she do. With a soft sob she reached up to the large ring on the dress zip and slid it down slowly. "I knew you'd be a smart girl." Jonathon said to her as she pulled open the dress.

He sat in the chair looking at her. She could feel his eyes on her body as she began to undress. The heat of his gaze was almost real. From the look on his face he liked what he saw. She was eighteen, nearly nineteen. And her body was she had to admit quiet nice. She had large firm breasts, and legs that were very shapely. Jonathon stood up and walked around her now naked body. When he was behind her he moved up to stand behind her and slide his hands up to her breasts. Feeling them softly his fingers kneading their flesh.

"Very nice," he whispered to he as he released them and moved round to stand in front of her. "On your knees," he ordered sharply and Claire sank slowly down. "Good now suck my cock. Let me see how good you are at that." Claire shuddered and nearly turned away, but thought of her sister and forced herself to stay calm.

She reached up, her hands trembling in horror at what she was doing, and undid his trousers. Quickly she pulled them down to his knees exposing his cock. It stood proud and erect waiting for her. In spite of herself Claire had to admit it was a nice size and at any other time she's have loved to feel it in her. Not that Claire was easy; she'd never had a one night stand in her life. But she was not innocent either she lost her virginity to a lad at school in the final year. Since then she'd had a few lovers. So she knew what to do.

Before she could change her mind she lent forwards and slid her lips over the head of his cock. She sucked softly on it drawing it into her mouth. Jonathon gave a soft hiss as she did so. Claire moved her mouth down him as far as she could sucking all the time. Then she slid back up till just the head was in her mouth. As she did she curled her tongue around the head licking it. That made Jonathon hiss even louder. Claire began to move her lips up and down him steadily increasing the speed and pressure. She sucked harder and kept licking his cock curling her tongue around it. Jonathon groaned loudly and she felt his hands wrap in her hair holding her to him.

He began to move thrusting into her mouth, gently at first but with increasing power. He pushed to hard, forcing the cock deeper in her mouth than Claire wanted. She tried to pull away but he held her head still and kept thrusting.

"No girl," he hissed at her, "you keep sucking till I cum. I want to fuck your face." Claire gave a squeal of protest that was cut off as he thrust his cock right down her throat making her gag. Claire fought against the gagging; she did not dare throw up here and now. Forcing herself to stay calm Claire felt his cock thrusting into her mouth and began to suck on it as hard as she could. She ran her hands up to feel his balls. She used every trick she knew to make him cum. Tickling his balls, sucking hard on him, and licking the head. Finally after what seemed to Claire ages he gave a sharp grunt. She felt his cock jerk and a second later her mouth was full of his cum. Jonathon held her head still and Claire swallowed feeling his cum sliding down her throat.

He released her quickly and moved back to the chair. Sat down gasping for breath looking at her. Claire knelt feeling dirty and cheap. She was being his prostitute and knew that to save her father and sister she would do anything she was told to. She sniffed forcing back a tear. Jonathon saw it and laughed.

"Crying girl and we've only just started." He laughed again and gestured to the desk "In the top draw there are some toys. Pick one and come back here." Claire climbed to her feet and walked over to the desk feeling his eyes on her back all the way. She opened the draw and looked in. Sat in the draw were several vibrators. There were small ones, big ones, gold and silver ones, and ones made to resemble a man's cock. Claire stared at them for a minute. Then she reached down and picked one. A large rubber one shaped like a cock. She carried it back to stand in front of Jonathon. He smiled at her choice.

"That's quiet popular," he told her. "Now I want you to use that on yourself. Make yourself cum. I want to see what you look like when you orgasm." Claire nodded and sank down till she was kneeling again. She switched the vibrator on feeling it's motion in her hand then began to run it over her body. The soft vibration made her skin tingle as it touched her. She moved it down to her pussy rubbing the head of the vibrator on the lips before pushing it deeper. The sensation of the vibrator inside her sent a shiver up her back. It was only then that she realised she was actually turned on by the situation. It was a shock to her. She should have been scared or horrified by this. She was being made to carry out sexual acts against her wishes. But instead it turned her on. As she pushed the vibrator into her body she knew it would not be long before she was cumming.

She began to slide the vibrator in and out of her pussy at the same time her free hand slid over her body. Cupping her breasts gently rubbing her sensitive nipples. Then moving down to her clit rubbing it softly. Claire gasped as she fingered herself, rubbing her clit in the way she knew was good. She was pushing the vibrator deeper and harder into her now. Taking almost all of it in her pussy. She hung back onto her elbows gasping and moaning hard at the growing feelings inside her. She could feel Jonathon's eyes on her, burning into her with the intensity of his stare. The fact that she was turning him on added to her feelings. She hissed as her fingers rubbed over her clit making her shift and writhe in pleasure. Then when she could stand it no longer she pushed the vibrator as far in her as she could and focused both hands on her clit. Rubbing it hard. It took only a few seconds for her to cum. With a shuddering gasp she let the orgasm explode over her.

"Well," Jonathon said after she had cum, "that was quiet a display. If you fuck in the same way then I am seriously gonna enjoy this. Come here girl I want you to sit on me and fuck me!" Claire pulled the vibrator out of her pussy as he spoke then clambered up to where he was sitting. Looking down she saw that his cock was hard waiting for her. Slowly she moved onto his lap straddling him. Then she reached down to his cock and guided it to her pussy. She felt the head resting against her lips, felt how hard and hot it was. With a soft hiss she sank down on him taking it into her. Pushing herself as far down as she could to feel his cock filling her totally.

He gripped her waist as she began to ride up and down on him. Slowly at first getting used to him being in her. Claire hissed softly he was so big and so hard. She began to speed up sliding up and down him faster. Feeling her pussy expanding each time she sank down on him. His head hitting the top of her pussy filling her fully. Jonathon's hands slid up to her breasts cupping them and squeezing them. His eyes glistened with lust as she rode his cock. Claire lent back forcing her breasts into his hands. He lent forward and sucked hard on the offered breasts making Claire gasp harder. Now she was moving faster up and down him. Riding him as much for her pleasure as for his. He was breathing hard and she knew how much he was enjoying the ride. So it was a shock when he suddenly pushed her off him.

"No I don't want to cum just yet." He hissed, "lay down let me lick you. I want to taste you girl." Claire was breathing heavily as she sank to the floor. He slid down to kneel between her legs. Slowly he ran his tongue down the inside of her one thigh then back up the other thigh. Claire hissed softly at the touch. Then gave a gasp as he sank down to push his tongue into her wet pussy. He licked in her hard pushing his tongue right inside her. Claire hissed and arched up at the sharp feelings. She was so turned on now that it was only going to take a little to make her cum again. Jonathon looked up at her, his face wet with her juices. "God you taste nice." He whispered then sank back down to lick more. Claire gasped hard feeling his tongue moved inside her pussy and all around her clit. She cupped her breasts rubbing them to add to her sensations. Then not able to hold on she grabbed his hair pulling him to her clit.

"Lick it god I'm gonna cum ohhh god." She gasped to him. He seemed happy to do what she said licking his tongue all over her clit. Claire moaned hard arching and jerking so hard she nearly sat up. The feelings in her were so intense now. She'd never been made to feel like this by any man before. "Yess oh yess god fuckkk. I'm cumminggggggg OHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDD!" She cried out and sat upright pushing her pussy into his face as the orgasm erupted in her. He willingly buried his face into her licking in her deep to taste her orgasm. Before she had even finished cumming he was up pulling her to her feet. He pushed her across the room to the desk and bending her over it.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard girl you're gonna scream." He hissed to her his hand on the back of her neck holding her down. Claire felt his cock pushing at her lips then it rammed into her. She gasped at the force he used. He pulled out and rammed in again slamming her against the desk. "You've used me for your pleasure," Claire heard him gasp, "now I'm using you for mine." Again he rammed into her, again she gasped. Now she felt a little fear, suddenly she realised that she was at this man's mercy as he rammed in and out of her so hard. The desk dug into her with each thrust. Claire gasped at the feeling. Yet still she was aroused, her body on fire and she knew he'd make her cum again with his thrusts.

He pushed her down her face pressed against the desk so hard she could feel the wood digging into her cheek. Each thrust into her seemed to impale her against the desk. He reached up to her hair grabbing it and pulling back hard. Claire screamed at the pain. "Yes girl scream for me," he snarled ramming in to her hard. Now Claire was scared as his hand pulled her head back the other gripping her neck. What if he killed her, what could her father do? Fear added to her emotions but she realised it added to the feelings.

"Ohh god fuck me." She gasped as he rammed in slamming her against the desk again. With each thrust him pulled back on her hair forcing her back into him. Not that she fought him. Claire let him use her fearful that if she didn't he would hurt her more, or even kill her. Each thrust sent a shiver through her body. She felt each impact right through ever part of her body. Now she wanted him to cum in her. It was the last act and she so wanted it. Again and again he rammed in her. Claire moaned, gasped, and cried out. He hissed and snarled at her. "More, god more harder yesss." She yelled urging him to use her more. Deep inside she knew it was wrong but her lust had taken over.

"Fuck bitch how much can you take?" He asked as he rammed in again and again.

"What you got?" She challenged him. He laughed hard and slammed in even harder. "FUCKKK!!" Claire hissed at that. Now he began to slam in with all his strength his thrust rocking the desk. Claire was beyond speech all she could say were squeals on animal passion. Both hands gripped her hair pulling her back to him as he rammed in harder and harder. He was going so fast Claire felt as if he never pulled out only pushed deeper and deeper into her. It was too much with a wild scream she came, an orgasm so strong she was out of control. And that sent him over the edge. She felt his whole body go ridged. He slammed further into her than she though possible. His head almost inside her womb. Then her pussy was filled with cum, hot pumping into her. Claire gasped at the feeling shuddering, as he seemed to pump more and more in her. Then finally he finished pulled out of her and released her. Claire slid to the floor totally out of breath and stunned at what she'd done and had done to her.

It took them both several minutes to recover. When they had Jonathon told her to get dressed then he led her back to the car and drove her home. As he pulled up to her house he lent over to her and whispered in her ears.

"You were the best fuck I've ever had. You probably never want to see me again but just in case here's my number. Call me if you want." He gave her a long box with a card on it. Claire took it carefully and went inside. Her father opened the door and could not even look at her as she went in. She heard Jonathon speaking to her father as she climbed the stairs to her room. "Well you're all paid of now. Guess I'll be seeing you again though."

"No you won't," her father said. "I'm never going to gamble again." Jonathon laughed.

"Yeah right see you around." And he left. Claire's dad was true to his word though he never gambled again. Claire never phoned the number but she did have something to remember the night beyond her memories. The box had contained the vibrator she'd used for him.

walkstar
walkstar
55 Followers