Payoff, Party, & Payload

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She backed off, but Andy still couldn't see around her to find out who was sucking his cock. Lynn turned back to him and pointed the camera down at his pussy-drenched face.

"Are you enjoying your blowjob," she asked.

He bucked his hip and said, "Yesss."

Lynn smirked and looked back at her husband. He was working himself up to a good rhythm. "Would you like to offer any encouragements to your little slut?"

Andy grinned and squeezed her thighs. She wondered who he thought it was that was sucking him off. Perhaps he didn't really care, so long as he came.

"Mmmm," he moaned, "that's good. Keep going."

James kept on pumping away, not saying anything.

"Are you going to cum," she teased, running a hand down his side. "Are you going to blow your load for me?"

He nodded, thrusting his hips in time with James' mouth. "I'm going to blow it all in your mouth," he said. "Drink my cum."

Lynn turned the camera back to James and wiggled her eyebrows at him. "Drink his cum, slut. Swallow it all for me."

James kept his eyes on the camera, bobbing against Andy's dick. She could see him stroking his own cock as he blew his friend.

"I'm about to-"

James pulled up so that only the tip was in his mouth just as Andy's cock pulsed and jerked. She could see his Adam's apple jumping up and down as he frantically swallowed the thick sperm. Some of it dribbled out onto Andy's shaft, but after a few more moments, the torrent stopped.

Lynn held the camera steady and said, "Show us your treat."

James opened his mouth and revealed a large gulp of cum on his tongue. He swallowed it as well and then showed the camera his empty mouth. Dribbles of the white liquid coated his chin and cheeks. He dutifully cleaned up what was left of the sticky mess with his tongue.

"Good," she said. "Now get cleaned up and head back downstairs."

James gathered his discarded pants and left, his eyes a little wild. She wasn't sure who owed whom after that little exchange. She got to see her husband sucking cock, which was pretty hot, but he got to try giving a blowjob, which he'd been wanting to try for a while. They would have a lot of fun replaying that video.

Andy cleared his throat, and she backed off him. He propped himself up on his elbows and gave her a contented smirk. "Not going to tell me who that was? They were pretty good."

Lynn smiled back and patted him on the chest. "Don't worry, you'll get another chance at that ass later. This was just the warmup."

Andy nodded and the two got up and dressed. They cleaned up and went back down to the party, but they were both anxious to get back upstairs and continue the fun.

12