Payson's Wedding

Story Info
A gentle young man and his fiance make wedding plans.
7.5k words
4.64
81.5k
157

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,609 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Very early on in our relationship, Becky learned how much I enjoyed anal play. While lying naked across her lap, she was giving me one of her mind-blowing handjobs when she suddenly slipped a finger between my cheeks and touched my wrinkled hole! I obviously wasn't expecting it and that simple slip of the finger forever changed my life.

Eventually, my fiancé, Becky, penetrated me with her finger. She began fingering me while giving me handjobs. One finger became two, and two became three. And then the inevitable occurred, Becky introduced a dildo into our special times together.

I was very hesitant about using that flesh-colored, penis shaped dildo. It was so realistic looking, it even had a scrotum and big balls! That soft plastic dildo wasn't one of the big ones, it was a mere 8-inches long. But it was several inches longer than my penis and at least twice as thick!

My penis isn't necessarily small, it fits my body size. I've never been a big guy. I stand 5'4 and my weight drifts between 105 and 115lbs. My not quite 4" penis is thin, but again, it fits me. Becky, on the other hand, stands several inches taller than me, 5'9" and weighs close to 180lbs. Not only is she physically larger than me, but she is also six years older. She has dark skin from her Hispanic grandmother while I'm extremely pale from my Nordic heritage. She is very busty with a cavernous cleavage I love. She has big, thick thighs that she traps my head between while I'm pleasuring her.

While I pleasure Becky, I have to push my face, lips, and tongue through her long, bushy pubic hair. She keeps it trimmed on the sides to form neat edges to her pubic bush. But she lets it grow and doesn't trim it to length. Her long, bushy, black pubic hair in that big triangle surrounding her womanly slit is my favorite place to explore with my lips, tongue, and nose. When I eat Becky, she likes to tease me about going exploring through her 'forest'.

She has strong feelings about my pubic hair too. She won't allow it. While giving me my handjobs, she would often pull on my hair. She eventually told me she was tired of dealing with it and insisted I have it shaved off. I procrastinated about it for several weeks until the 5-month anniversary of our first kiss arrived. She drove me to a body waxing salon and had my hair removed for me. She stayed in the room while the woman ripped my hair out, one strip at a time. Becky held my hands and let me cry. She still accompanies me to that same salon every six weeks for my maintenance waxings.

When Becky came home with that 8-inch, life-like dildo she was so excited. I, on the other hand, was terrified. It's obvious that I've never been an especially masculine guy with a big ego. But that dildo seemed to drain away what little masculinity I had. I knew once that penetrated me, Becky would want to use it all the time. And I knew that dildo would only be the first thing she used to penetrate my body.

To prepare for that dildo, Becky sent me up to take a shower while she washed off the dildo and got everything ready. I'd never seen her so excited. And I suppose I was excited too, my penis was for sure, it was as stiff as a pencil! While I stood under the warm water washing more thoroughly than usual, Becky popped her head in the room and told me to meet her in the living when I was ready. She also told me to join her naked.

After drying myself off, I rubbed my body down with the flowery scented lotion Becky bought for me. I then powdered all the hairless places on my body that tended to chafe, between my cheeks, under my arms, and all around my pink, bald penis. I brushed my teeth, combed my hair, spritzed my body with the clean smelling body spray she loved for me to wear and then made my way downstairs.

As I descended the stairs, I found the living room to be dimly lit by a dozen or so candles. There was soft music playing. Becky sat in the middle of the couch with a towel beneath her. It was easy to see that she was extremely horny. Her eyes were glazed over and she was breathing heavily. The scent of her arousal already filled the room. She was wearing my favorite nightgown. It was knee-length, white, and silky that proudly displayed her massive cleavage. The dark circles of her saucer-sized nipples and the giant triangle of her dense pubic hair shown through the thin material. On the table beside her sat our large bottle of sexual lubricant, the ominous dildo, and several small hand towels.

When she called me to her, I tip-toed across the room and soon found myself lying face-down across her lap with my rigid penis nestled between her vast thighs, Becky had hiked her nightgown up just far enough to let that happen. She laid the dildo on the couch, just in front of my face and suggested the dildo and I get to know each other while she lubed me up. I laid there staring at that flesh colored cock with its big balls. I knew very soon it would be sliding into my bottom. Very soon, a cock would be fucking me!

I squirmed on her lap and Becky squeezed her thighs together capturing my penis in a warm, fleshy crevice. Becky squirted lubricant onto her fingers and began to rub them between my cheeks and all over my quivering, balloon-knot of a hole. I began humping myself between her thighs at a desperate pace while staring at the dildo resting just inches from my face.

Becky laid one hand on my lower back and gently pressed down to stop me from humping. She whispered in a soft, sexy voice, "Calm down Sweetheart. We haven't even started yet." She giggled at my level of excitement. "Take a deep breath and relax." I did as I was told and she whispered, "Good boy."

She added more lubricant to her fingers and began to slowly finger my little bald hole. I whimpered softly when she added a second finger. She took her time, she was in no rush at all. She withdrew her fingers from inside me and I was left feeling terribly empty. I arched my back, trying to push up against her fingers, but she didn't let that happen. She told me she loved the way my little hole squeezed closed so tightly after she'd removed her fingers. After a short time, she pressed her fingers back in and began to slide them in and out at a slow, leisurely pace.

Each time I squirmed or tried to hump myself between her thighs, she put pressure on my lower back and whispered, "Just relax Sweetheart, don't move. Focus on how good it feels to have my fingers inside of you. Concentrate on that dildo in front of you. It's so realistic looking, isn't it?"

I whimpered softly while staring at that dildo. I could almost imagine blood pulsing through its artificial veins. In a soft whimper I answered, "Yes, it is."

Becky moaned softly and continued to finger me. "It has a big fat head, a long, thick shaft, and those balls are massive. Can you imagine what it's going to feel like with that cock slides inside of you?"

My eyes wandered up and down along that dildo. It could have easily been attached to a man. The more I looked at it, the more life-like it seemed to become. I whined in a soft voice, "It's so real Becky."

She squeezed my penis between her thighs and moaned, "I know, that's why I chose that dildo. I wanted it to look real. And Honey, when that dildo is all the way inside you, I want it to feel like a real cock is inside you."

I rolled my hips up to give Becky better access to my hole stretched around her fingers. I stared at the dildo laying just inches in front of my face. Becky's fingers were sliding in and out of my bottom making me feel so terribly naughty and horny. And my desperate penis was leaking like crazy while captured between her big, warm thighs. It was oozing so much of my juice that the entire area was extremely slippery.

Becky moaned softly, "Sweetheart, you're going to experience how it feels to have a man buried in your tight little ass. I know you've thought about it. I've seen you stare at the bulges of men we pass on the street. I've noticed that extra wiggle you get in your hips when you know a man is checking you out. I've seen you blush when you make eye contact with one of those men. Sweetheart, you're a little cock tease."

I blushed deeply and was at a loss for words. I didn't think she had noticed, but she had. I was ashamed to be found out like that. I had fantasized about being with a man for as long as I could remember. But I'd never acted on the impulse. I covered my face with my hands and began to apologize for keeping that from her. I told her I was ashamed that I felt like I did, but I couldn't help it. No matter how hard I tried, I would eventually find myself fantasizing about being made love to by a man.

I didn't realize it, but I'd started grinding my hips against her lap. At the same time, she began working a third finger inside of me. I was breathing heavily, extremely horny, embarrassed for being called out as a closet bi-sexual and ashamed for being that way. I let my hands fall away from my face but was still blushing. And having that big dildo laying right in front of me wasn't helping to settle me down.

While squirming around on her lap, I told Becky that none of what I'd admitted changed the way I felt about her. I was still deeply in love with her. I wanted to marry her and spend the rest of my life with her. In the heat of the moment, I even promised to do something she'd been pressuring me to do since the day she proposed, I swore I'd take her last name.

In a husky whisper, she said, "Mr. Payson Martinez, I love the way that sounds. My adorable, petite, pale husband with my Hispanic last name. That makes me so happy. Sweetheart, I don't think taking my surname is enough to make up for keeping such a big secret from me. Do you?"

I couldn't answer, I was so embarrassed. I lay across her lap while she fingered me and I stared at the giant penis just inches from my face.

"Payson, sweetheart, I want you to do something we've talked about before. I want you to wear the engagement ring. I'm sure the jeweler could resize it to fit you. I think your little hand would look especially cute with a diamond on your ring finger."

I gasped while still grinding around on her lap. My little hole had stretched around her third finger and I was finding it difficult to breathe properly. I whined, "But Becky!" My hips bucked up to meet her fingers several times before I squeaked, "The girl is supposed to wear the engagement ring."

Her fingers slowly sawed in and out of my behind. My desperate penis was throbbing wildly between her soft, warm thighs and I couldn't take my eyes off of the dildo resting just in front of me on the couch. In a soft but firm tone she said, "My Sweet Payson, the woman usually takes the man's name. You've already promised to take my name. What's the difference between that and wearing your grandmother's engagement ring? Sweetheart, I really want you to do this for me. Promise me you'll wear that big diamond on your finger for the rest of your life."

How could I possibly deny her request? She was the very first woman to ever take an interest in me. I was deeply in love with her. So, after swallowing the very last of my pride, I whispered, "Okay, I'll do it."

She squeezed my little penis between her thighs and used a teasing voice while asking me what I'd do. I shivered as the shame of the moment rushed through my body. My voice cracked when I uttered the words, "I promise I'll wear our engagement ring for the rest of my life."

She whispered, "Because you've promised to take my name and wear my engagement ring, I suppose I can forgive you for keeping that secret from me. But Sweetheart, no more secrets, okay?"

I moaned, "I promise."

She rubbed my back gently with her hand and casually asked if I was ready to be fucked by a man's cock. I whimpered softly but didn't answer.

She whispered, "Sweetheart, you've been fantasizing about this for a very long time. I know you want it. It's okay. Just tell me what it is you want me to do."

I squirmed around and tried to hump myself between her thighs, but she spread them apart. She was waiting for me to answer. In a soft voice I said, "Becky, I want you to use this dildo."

She sighed and told me I needed to ask nicely and be specific.

Swallowing hard, I whispered, "Becky, would you please fuck my little ass with this big cock?"

Becky giggled and whispered, "Good boy." She then picked up the dildo and was about to pull it away. But she paused and lowered it back toward my face. In a soft voice, she suggested, "Why don't you give the cock a little kiss before it pops your cherry."

Her choice of words made me shiver with shame. But I knew Becky well enough to know that she wasn't going to let up. I puckered-up and placed a kiss on the soft rubbery head of the dildo.

She pulled the dildo out of my line of sight. I tried to grind myself between her soft thighs, but they were spread far enough apart that it was a futile attempt. I heard the sounds of lubricant being squirted out of its tube. Becky spoke to me while she worked. She talked about having to get the dildo super slippery. She wanted my first experience to be memorable.

Becky asked me to reach back and spread my cheeks. No matter how ashamed or embarrassed I was, I was far too horny to resist. Reaching back with both hands, I parted my cheeks for her, exposing my little wrinkled hole. I even rolled my hips up to give her better access.

After having been prepared by three of her fingers, I was adequately loosened up. So when Becky aimed the dildo at my little hole it stretched around the fat head of the phallus relatively easily. Not to say that it didn't make me gasp and arch my back all the more. But there was minimal discomfort thanks to Becky warming me up.

We both moaned when she began pushing the dildo slowly inside of me. Becky kept her thighs spread far apart to keep me from humping against her and achieving orgasm. She announced when half of the dildo was inside and paused at that point. She said that was deeper than her fingers could reach. Only a cock could get that deep inside a butt.

After giving me a few moments to become adjusted to being so full, Becky began to work the remaining half of the dildo inside of me. At the moment when I felt the soft rubber balls make contact with my thighs, Becky told me to say my name.

I moaned, "Payson Martinez!"

She held the dildo all the way inside of me and asked, "Who is going to wear my engagement ring and wedding band for the rest of their life?"

I squealed, "I am!"

Becky began to slowly slide the dildo in and out of me. I gasped and rolled my hips while she made slow, sweet love to me with it.

I chirped and squealed, "Becky! It feels so good! Becky!"

She rubbed my back gently and said, "I know Payson Sweetie. My precious boy likes to have his butt fucked, doesn't he?"

I moaned deeply, "Yes."

After sliding the dildo in and out of me several more times, she paused to add more lubricant. When she began sliding it in and out of me again, she spoke in a way like she'd just had the best idea. "Sweet Payson, I know you don't want my brother to be your Best Man. You aren't very fond of him and that's okay. So instead of waiting at the altar with him, why don't we ask your mother to walk you down the aisle to me? I think she'd be thrilled to be a part of her baby boy's wedding, don't you?"

I whimpered while bucking my hips up to meet each gentle thrust she made with the dildo. "But, but Becky. I'm not a bride!"

She continued the slow, deliberate thrusting with the dildo as she spoke, "Aren't you? Brides take their husband's last name. Brides wear diamond rings. Doesn't that make you a bride?"

I whimpered and was about to roll over and put a stop to the madness when Becky squeezed my penis between her meaty thighs. I groaned out loud. It felt so good.

Becky continued to torment me. "Brides wear beautiful white gowns, pretty high heels, lacey veils, and sexy lingerie. They spend the day of their wedding getting their hair and make-up professionally done. Knowing that I suppose you won't be a bride. Unless of course, you want to experience those special things that have always been saved for girls."

Becky was sliding the dildo in and out of my bottom at a steady pace. Each time I got close to squirting, she would spread her thighs apart until I'd calmed down. I was going insane with desire. I whined, "Becky! Don't tease me!"

"Payson Sweetie, are you telling me you don't want to wear a pretty gown and be my bride? I seem to remember a time last Thanksgiving while visiting my parents that makes me think otherwise."

I groaned and my penis throbbed when the thoughts of that day came flooding back.

She continued, "I remember my entire family left to visit my Aunt Maria and the two of us decided to stay behind. Do you remember that Sweetheart?"

I whispered, "Yes!" while grinding myself against Becky's thighs.

With a lilt in her voice, she said, "I do too. That's a day I'll never forget. I remember stripping you naked as soon as my family walked out the door. I remember taking you to my sister's room and picking out a pair of her panties and then dressing you up in her cheerleading uniform. Do you remember the cheer you made up?"

I blushed and squirmed, "Becky, please stop!"

She thrust the dildo into my bottom in time with her cheering, "I'm a Sissy, Yes I am. I'm a Sissy, not a man!"

I whimpered softly while finding it impossible to stop thrusting my hips back to meet the thrusts of the dildo.

In a soft voice, she whispered, "Payson, do you remember how I rewarded you for being such a good cheerleader? I pulled off your panties and laid you down on your back. I lifted your legs up high and kissed you someplace you'd never been kissed before. Do you remember what you said? You told me it made you feel like a girl."

I whined, "It did!"

"And right now, I'm fucking you with a big fat dildo. How does this make you feel?"

I whined again, "Like a girl!"

"Payson Sweetheart, feeling like a girl isn't a bad thing, is it? You enjoyed my special kiss and what we're doing now, don't you?"

I whimpered and felt tears forming in my eyes. "Becky, I loved the special kiss and what you're doing to me right now! You know I do!" I was thrashing around on the couch while Becky controlled my movement with her hand on my back and the pressure with which she squeezed me between her thighs.

"Sweetie, because you love those things so much, I know for a fact that you'd love to walk down the aisle in a gorgeous white gown and veil with beautiful white stiletto heels and the sexiest white lingerie. You'd spend the morning at a salon getting a manicure and pedicure with glamour length extensions on your fingers. You'd get your hair trimmed, highlights added and styled so it bounces when you mince down the aisle."

I moaned, "Becky, you're teasing me!"

"And because I can't see my bride until you're walking down the aisle to me, we'll need to find someone else to accompany you to those things. And Baby, that person will need to join you while you have your body waxed. Can you think of anyone Sweetie?"

My voice cracked, "Becky! Stop it!"

"I think your mom would love to take you! Can you picture it, Sweetie? Mother and son sitting side-by-side in the beauty salon getting your hair and nails done. And then imagine being naked and sprawled on the table, holding your mother's hands while the technician waxes away every hair below your eyelashes."

I began sobbing, I was so ashamed. Not only had Becky known I had homosexual fantasies, but she also knew I had fantasies involving my mother! I laid across her lap and wept while she continued to slide the dildo in and out of my bottom.

She rubbed my back gently and while still fucking me with the dildo, she whispered, "It's okay Princess. I've always known about your secrets. You can't keep anything from me. I can tell when you're lying or not being completely honest. And Sweetheart, I know deep down, you would love to be my bride. You want all the things we've talked about. I bet you've fantasized about walking down the aisle more than most girls have."

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,609 Followers
12