Payton's Sexy Anniversary Ch. 02

Story Info
Payton's husband gets his favorite gifts special delivery.
3.2k words
3.62
19k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A longer story that is building to more adventure. Payton makes wild love to her husband and receives a gift that will lead her on an exciting path in future chapters.

*

I closed the door to the bathroom and took a deep breath. My legs were still a little weak from the powerful orgasm I had experienced just a few minutes ago in my bath. As my senses returned, I turned on my make-up mirror to softly augment the light of the still-glowing candles. The room was slightly steamy and damp, with the sweet fragrances of lilac bath oil and vanilla candles mixing delightfully in my nose. I used my towel to pat my skin dry. No towel could adequately dry the area between my legs. My juices continued to flow in the aftermath of my finger-play and in anticipation of the rest of the night.

Our bath has large mirrors on two walls, above the tub and above the vanity. As I finished drying my body, wherever I could, I carefully squeezed the wetness from my hair and let the natural honey-brown curls fall down again to frame my face. I carefully examined myself in the mirrors, front, side and back. I was pleased with what I saw. My complexion was fair skinned, but not pale. My creamy shoulders had a light sprinkling of freckles that most men, especially my husband, found very sexy, or so I have been told on many occasions.

Long ago I stopped hating my body because it did not resemble the "sticks with boobs" look of those models and actresses that stare at you from every magazine cover at the newsstand. My hands delicately traced the outline of my full, heavy breasts, then cupped them as each thumb and forefinger encircled and teased a dark pink nipple. I have loved having a large chest ever since I had suddenly blossomed at age thirteen. By the time I was fourteen, my boobs were the envy of all of the girls at school, and the center of attention whenever the boys were around. Not much has really changed since then, except that the boys are now men. If I have wanted a man's attention, a carefully opened button on my blouse, or a simple arching stretch of my back, has always allowed my breasts to work their magic on the men I seek.

Sliding my hands down my side and over the curves of my hips, I look in the mirror to examine the apple-bottom shape of my derriere. Although I have a bit of an hourglass figure, I don't have a tiny waist, as it would be impossible with my wide, rounded hips and full backside. I used to try everything to shrink my hips and bottom, despite the fact that every man I had ever been with went nuts for my full set of dangerous curves. Once I started watching older movies with my husband, I realized that my body was very similar to the full-figured screen goddesses of the past, very sensual and desirable women who simply seemed to be built for sex. Now, while I may work hard to stay in firm physical shape, I truly love my Rubenesque body, and the sexual power it gives me. I would not trade it for the bony body of any little size 0 model in the world.

Finishing my inspection, I check out my legs, running my hands up and down each in turn. My legs are long and well turned. In fact, although he is nearly eight inches taller than I, my hips sit perched up at the same height as my husband's hips. As my index fingers trace the inside curve of my thighs and slowly tickle their way past my damp sex, they outline my neat and carefully trimmed bush. Yes, this body was built to attract men and take everything they can give me, and more.

I brushed my teeth, then sat at my vanity and applied a light, strawberry flavored lip-gloss. Many people have said that I bear a passing resemblance to Minnie Driver, but with better cheekbones. There is some resemblance in my mind I suppose, but I think it is just in our face shape and curly brown locks that we look alike. My eyes are large and nicely shaped, and are a unique mixture of hazel green and gold. My lips are full, but not puffy and end in mischievous and sexy (or so my husband constantly tells me), curls on each side. My petite nose has a light sprinkling of freckles, while my cheeks and eyelids have a naturally medium pink hue that negates the need for blush or eye shadow, unless I am in a bit of a slutty mood and really want to draw attention to myself.

My husband best described my looks once when I complained to him that I did not have the porcelain complexion, slim figure and aquiline features of the queens and princesses that filled the medieval novels I favored reading. He explained that in reality most of those kings and princes married through arranged marriages for political purposes, and that they were rarely happy or sexually satisfied by their handpicked brides. Rather, he said, that I had the earthy beauty and pleasing figure of the sensuous peasant girl in whose arms these men found happiness and true satisfaction for their lusty natures. I have often tested his sweet theory by dressing as a sexy peasant wench at the local renaissance faire several times each year, and have found that I indeed attract far more male attention than any of the prissy women pretending to act like ladies of the court.

My husband's well-spoken words and the thought of him waiting erect and naked in my bed, mixed in with a passing thought of my earlier play and banter with Dr. Tyson, had my pussy leaking obscenely. Fortunately, I had the foresight to lay my towel beneath me before I sat down, or I would have a real slippery mess. My husband loved me for reasons beyond our strong physical chemistry, partially because we are a good intellectual match, something my brilliant lawyer hubby rarely encountered before me, and partly because we both have extremely strong sex drives. Luke knows I am completely devoted to him, as he is to me; hence he never gets overtly jealous when I develop sexual crushes on men like Greg Tyson. He understands that trying to rein in my sexual appetite would be counter-productive to his own interests. Plus, he trusts me to never cheat on him, a trust I would never betray.

That is not to say that I have never been with another man since I met my husband. On rare occasions my husband has given me the green light to bed a few of my stronger crushes. This has always been done under tightly controlled circumstances and with full disclosure of my desires for any man that catches my eye. I am far too jealous to allow my husband the same kind of occasional freedom, so in a way my mini-affairs tend to be his too, if only through my words telling what happened during my coupling with another man.

Luke always carefully checks out any man I take a strong interest in before giving me permission to play. I love his protectiveness and his hidden, but barely detectable slight jealousy, as I get ready for a date with a "friend." I love it even more when I arrive home with my hair mussed, possibly a few love bites on my breasts and inner thighs, and a pussy full of sperm leaking down my legs. Luke usually takes me quick and hard, as his way of reclaiming me, meeting no resistance, even if I am sore. Later, as he recovers from welcoming me home, I will tell him everything that happened that night, while bringing his beautiful cock back to full hardness. Then he takes me in a gentler and more loving way, usually several times, before I am allowed to sleep. As I said before, I am quite spoiled and I love it.

But tonight making Luke happy was all that was on my mind, well that and the thought of getting him to fuck me hard, fast and soon. I walked out of the master bath and into our bedroom. Luke gave me a soft, but teasing wolf-whistle as I walked over to my dresser and pulled on the top of my aqua-blue, see-through baby doll teddy, buttoning it only at the top. I skipped the matching panties, but nonetheless received a half-hearted protest of unfairness from Luke who was lying there completely naked on my orders. As I turned towards him and he took in the sight of my breasts complimented by my choice of outerwear, his protest faded and his semi-erect cock sprang to full attention.

I provocatively approached him and pushed him back down on the bed as he tried to rise to meet me. I enjoy being sexually aggressive and Luke always allows it, but matches it with a passion and overwhelming sexuality of his own. We really are well matched. I kissed his lips softly at first as I semi-straddled him from one side, my pendulous breasts and hard nipples escaping my lingerie and lightly teasing his muscled chest. I still find Luke's strong body, huge hands, thick cock and impish handsomeness to be a major turn-on, even after ten years of marriage. As our tongues began to intertwine, my left hand stroked his hardness in a slow, up and down motion, squeezing the bulbous and now purplish head each time it reached the top of his shaft. He groaned and told me breathlessly to be careful or he would be finished before I started.

I smiled and told him that I was already one orgasm ahead of him and that he needed to catch up. His cock slapped hard onto his belly as I released it and slid seductively off of our bed, positioning myself on my knees next to the bed. A tug on his hand quickly clued Luke to sit above me on the edge of the bed, with his legs on either side of my body. His penis pointed profanely and unabashedly at my face for a few seconds before I guided it into my soft, waiting mouth. In college, I had worked hard at perfecting my oral skills, and Luke tells me that I suck cock better than any pornstar. I worked my full, moist lips further down his thick shaft each time my head bobbed up and down, but maintained a constant sucking pressure that was making the head grow darker and more swollen each time.

Soon I was swallowing him deep into my throat on each stroke and the taste of his pre-cum became stronger and more abundant. His large hands alternatively gripped my hair and reached furtively for my breasts as Luke moaned in pure ecstasy. I knew he would come soon, but I had a special surprise in store for him first. I pulled his wet, throbbing member from my mouth and licked and sucked each of his balls.

Although he thoroughly enjoyed my actions, he complained that I was just teasing him. I took his cock back into my mouth one more time to thoroughly wet it with my saliva and his own pre-cum, then took it in my hand and rose up higher on my knees. The look of lust in Luke's face as he realized what I was going to do caused my pussy to nearly convulse in a mini-orgasm. The heady feeling of my sexual powers made me higher than any drug ever could. I moved slightly forward and wrapped my breasts around his shaft, squeezing them together from the side and making my hard nipples protrude more prominently than ever. Slowly I began fucking his cock with my beautiful tits, sliding the soft, moistened skin over his hardness, while the fullness of my tits enveloped him completely in a warm and wet embrace that could only be matched by my pussy.

I said slyly, "This is your first anniversary present baby, enjoy it, won't you?"

His only answer was to begin thrusting his cock into the depths of my cleavage in a rhythm to match my own. Luke was the one who taught me to perfect this little trick and said the incredible feeling it gave his cock was actually surpassed by the sexy visage of my face and hair thrown back wantonly gazing at him, eyes closed, red lips pursed and pink-flushed breasts and nipples clamped down around him. My baby-doll was seductively hanging off my shoulders. After only a few minutes of tit-fucking, his cock-head swelled as he groaned and shot spurt after spurt of hot, pearly white cum onto my breasts and neck. I have always appreciated receiving a good pearl necklace, but this was truly my favorite kind.

As I took him from between my breasts and licked and sucked the remaining sperm off of his shaft and head, he used his fingers to feed me more of his cum that was slowly dripping down my chest. I smiled and teased him that I would need another bath thanks to him, but he simply pulled me to my feet and kissed me, tasting his own juices mixed with my strawberry flavored lips. He must have liked it because he firmly lifted me off my feet, turned, and deposited me on my back on the edge of the bed. As I lay there rubbing the rest of his semen into my skin like an erotic body lotion, I felt Luke begin lightly kissing his way down my belly until his nose lightly tickled the hair above my soaking wet pussy.

Luke rarely went down on me, mainly because I don't have much patience when it is time to fuck. But he knows exactly how to take care of me when he does. My clitoris is hypersensitive, such that too much direct stimulation can be almost painful. Luke lowered his mouth to my waiting wetness, careful to gently tease my clit with licks and tender kisses. He swirled his tongue around my clit several times, then plunged it deep into my vagina. This sensation made me drench his face even more, as his mouth sucked at my swollen labia and his tongue darted in and out, exploring the depths of my passion. Soon a finger was slid into me and immediately found my G-spot, sending waves of pleasure through my suddenly tense body.

I was close to coming, but now it was Luke's turn to play the tease as he removed his mouth and finger, only to blow hot breath over my womanhood, and occasionally licking the supple skin of my thoroughly soaked inner thighs. I have never bee one to be teased; my impatient nature won't tolerate it for long, especially during sex. I sat up slightly and began pulling Luke up to me, and both demanded and begged him to fill me up with his gorgeous cock right now. He held back for a moment to let me know that he was not going to be ordered around. After several stiff licks to my clit, which he knew were pleasure-filled torture for me, he rose and stood towering over my prone body, with his turgid penis aimed mercilessly at the spot between my spread and shaking legs.

Luke roughly entered me with a single thrust that ended when he reached my cervix. I came almost immediately, wrapping my long legs around his back so that I could squeeze his powerful torso, just as my vaginal muscles were contracting in orgasm on his manhood. In this position he pounded deeply into me with each stroke. I love taking it hard and now I urged him on again and again telling him to fuck me harder, to pound my sweet pussy and anything else my lust-crazed brain could think to utter.

With each stroke, the head of Luke's cock rubbed directly on my prominent G-spot, another reason I could never give up making love to this man. A second orgasm built and rippled through my loins, followed directly by another. My red fingernails dug deeply into his back and shoulders as I moaned and cooed. Spasm after spasm swept over me until I felt my body could take no more. I opened my eyes as Luke forcefully squeezed my breasts, crushing them against me. The look on his face intensified and I knew he was about to fill me up.

"Come in me baby, give it all to me now," I growled.

Luke buried four or five more powerful strokes into me, pounding into my womb, and then I felt him stiffen and the warmth of his seed splashed against my cervix. I came again one final time, and we both collapsed into a single entity made of sweat, skin and covered in sex. After a few minutes, we moved to the center of the bed and snuggled closely with a feeling of complete satisfaction and love. I drifted off, lying on his chest and slept soundly and happily.

In the morning, Luke slipped out of bed to make us some breakfast. As I awoke from my deep slumber, the sunlight trickled through the opening between the drawn drapes, bathing our bed in a mosaic of shadows and warm light. Luke brought me a tray with a tasty breakfast (yes, he can cook too), my roses on one side, and a purple envelope on the other, accompanied by a sweet kiss.

"Happy Anniversary," we said to each other in unison, laughing that we knew each other so well after ten years of marriage.

Luke finished eating first, as he usually ate a lot while he cooked, and got up and went to the closet. His heart shaped butt looked so cute that I had to smile as he reached for something on a high shelf.

I opened the envelope and read the cleverly amusing, yet touching anniversary card inside. The sweet, subtle scent of my roses brought another smile to my face. By the time Luke returned to bed, I gave him a huge hug and kiss, with girlish tears of joy and love moistening his cheeks from mine. He had returned with a gift-bag, that when opened revealed a simple shoebox. His one weakness is that he can't wrap presents to save his life. I knew this had to be my special present and opened it quickly with rapt anticipation. Inside was a pair of black, low heeled, closed toe women's shoes in my size. With cute straps for my ankles, they were a nice and obviously high quality gift. I was confused since Luke loved to see me get dressed up in my four-inch fuck-me heels.

Seeing the quizzical look on my face, Luke urged me to look a little closer. A small envelope was tucked neatly beside the shoes. I opened and found a gift card from the Letitskya dance studio, stating that 20 lessons, 10 private and 10 group, had been prepaid for a couple to attend their ballroom dancing program. The tears really started flowing, as this was something I wanted us to do for several years.

As I hugged him Luke explained that the kids were now old enough to leave with a baby-sitter once a week, and that he had wanted to give this gift to me for a long time. As more embarrassing, girlish tears flowed, I kissed him hard, but had no idea of the unique sexual adventure we were about to set out on.