PC Baker

Story Info
Sexy student is caught, arrested and banged to rights.
6.6k words
4.39
69.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim & Pete sat in their expensive Audi looking over Mulbury Street, a quiet part of the local red light district. This is where most of the new talent usually try out the trade for the first time, away from lime light and the focus of the other girls and pimps. Jim & Pete first discovered this part of the red light district when they were both working as builders. Always, after the end of a big contract, they went out to find a girl to celebrate with. They found the girls in this area to be much fresher to the trade and more willing to accept their demands.

Jim & Pete were two single hot blooded males and like a drug they became more and more addicted to this sort of sex. They found that prostitutes gave them control over when, where and who they had sex with. For the right money they could get oral, pussy or anal, in any position and with as many girls as they liked. It came to a point where their addiction could no longer be supported by their day jobs and they started looking for alternative solutions.

It was Jim's idea to come to an arrangement with a couple of their regular girls. They would find them new customers and allow them use of Jim's house, in return for a cut of the profits and/or some free sex. Being in the building trade, they found that there were plenty of regular customers. Many of them would never risk scouring the red light district, for fear of being caught and their wives finding out. To be invited to a private party at a friends house was far more civilised and appealing.

After a while their regular girls moved on and they found themselves in need of more girls to keep the punters happy. This time they wanted more of the cut and more control of their merchandise, in short they needed their own girls to work entirely through them. Pete doubted this was possible as most new girls avoided pimps. Jim was confident though, he had a plan that if successful would gain control of new girls. They just needed to find them before they became too streetwise. So, night after night was spent looking out for new talent, as their builder mates became more and more restless.

*

Joanne was psyching herself up for her first night on the streets. She was a second year student at the local university. She had had several jobs which didn't pay well enough for her mounting debts and had difficulty keeping them.

Jo had never taken drugs before, but her last boyfriend had introduced her to cocaine by slipping some in her drink. She knew he had done something when the euphoria of a lifetime rushed over her. A small habit resulted, which left her with little money, an angry mother who eventually stopped sending her cash and a step dad who suggested sexual favours for any extra maintenance. There was no way she would have anything to do with the hated step dad, she'd rather pick someone off the street.

At the lowest point of her habit, her boyfriend had made her give two of his druggy mates a blow job before he let her have any more Charley. She was so desperate she would do almost anything willingly. Although she quite liked giving head to her boyfriend, this act made her feel used. It was at this point she decided she wanted-out, so she dumped the coke and the boyfriend and tried to make it on her own.

Three months on and several jobs later, Jo had found herself just as desperate, not for coke but for money this time. Her student grant had long gone and she had reached the overdraft limit at the bank. She now needed money for the basics in life, such as food and rent.

Remembering the past, of how her oral skills had got her what she needed. She thought that if she could just find a couple of guys every week who would pay her for some oral relief, she would have enough money to pay bills and continue her university course.

Her petite but curvy body and her long blonde hair presented a very sexy image that turned most guys heads. Up until recently she led a physically active life. This had left her with a well toned body and along with her pretty face and blue eyes. Jo knew that she could get top dollar for any sexual favours.

She decided to go out dressed in her normal student gear, tight jeans and crop top. She wanted to discretely survey the scene, hopefully without attracting too much unwanted attention. She left her bedsit and headed through the back streets towards the city's red light area.

*

Jim & Pete were discussing the fact that they had not picked up a Fresher for ages. A Fresher is what they termed a "fresh on the scene student looking for extra cash". Jim was reflecting on missed opportunities when they had picked up Freshers in the past, back then it was just for themselves, not realising the potential for making money. At the time they were just thrilled to get everything they wanted sexually.

Pete was recalling the first Fresher they had; Jim was having sex with her in the rear of the car while she was bent over sucking him off in the front. Jim had somehow managed to manipulate her in to giving them both an introductory freebie.

"Lets hope this plan of yours works," said Pete.

Jim's plan was simple. After picking up a girl they would reveal themselves to be undercover police officers and after showing their fake badges, would handcuff and threaten a trip down to the station. This would hopefully scare the girl into joining their party. The deception carried stiff penalties if they got caught and Jim was aware of this, but he knew that the lads from work were now offering substantial money to arrange a "Fresher party".

Jim's mates, "the lads" as he referred to them, were boisterous and a little on the kinky side. They knew that Jim would have to exert some coercion on a girl to get her to agree to their demands. As a precaution, until the girl became a regular they wanted to keep their faces hidden in case there were any ramifications. Once the girl could be trusted, then there would be no need for secrecy. Jim decided it would be easier and safer to blindfold the girl instead of having his mates wear masks.

After going over his plan with Pete, Pete just replied (in builder speak), "as long as I get to shag her first this time, they are always too stretched out after you've had them, Jim."

Then sure enough, around the corner pops Joanne.

"Look there's a girl," pointed Pete, "she doesn't look like a pro, if she is she must be really fresh, maybe she's just a lost student?"

"Well there's only one way to find out, lets go," said Jim.

"Hello love," Jim said, leaning out of the passenger window as their car crept down the road at walking pace, "I'm Jim, this is my friend Pete."

She stopped and walked up to the car.

Jim asked, "me and my friend Pete are looking for some action, would you like to ride with us? How much money do you want for both of us?"

She stood there silent, shaking slightly. She thought Jim was kind of attractive in a rough sort of way, they both seemed very friendly. After a few minutes of indecision, she took a deep breath and decided to go for it.

"I am only offering oral and it'll cost you £40 each," she offered.

"That's a bit steep isn't it?" Jim bargained.

"Ok, £60 for both of you," she said.

Jim got out and opened the back door. She slipped into the back and Jim followed. Then he dropped the bombshell...

Tears began rolling down her cheek as "PC Baker" (Jim) slaps on the handcuffs and starts reading her rights.

"You can't!" she pleaded, "I've never offered you sex for money."

"Oral sex is sex, ask Bill Clinton!" was Jims retort, "look, if you've got a clean record I'm sure you wont be locked up for long," Jim was trying to scare her a bit and was succeeding.

Her record was not entirely clean, shop lifting during the spell with her last boyfriend, although not connected, it wouldn't help her. More importantly she didn't want her college life affected. If word got out she would be labelled a whore for the remainder of her course. She was visibly shaking and finally pleading with the two bogus coppers. She had to find a quick way out of this.

"I needed the money for food and books," she repeated, "please let me off this time, what do you want? Let me give you both a blow job for free, please!"

"That is bribery, you are digging a hole for yourself girl," Jim told her. This made Jo panic even more. She was crying again.

"Ok, here's the deal I will offer you," Jim said after a brief pause, "you will come back to my house for the next couple of hours and show us what you can do for money, you will do everything we want willingly. This is how it's going to be, or we can do it by the book and just take you in."

Jo stopped her begging and weighed up her options. She knew that they would want to have sex with her. Tears welled in disbelief of her situation, arrest or two hours of sex. She finally stated that she didn't want to be arrested and would do as they asked. She also pleaded for the chance to earn some money. Jim indicated that any tips would depend upon how hard she was willing to work. He was fiddling with his trousers and before she knew what was happening, it had started.

"You can start by giving me that free blow job, here suck my dick," Jim said as he pulled her down towards his lap.

Pete set off back to the house as Jo opened her mouth just above Jim's semi-erect cock, her mind spinning. She felt both his hands begin to push down on her head with increasing pressure. Her lips touched the head of his cock and the memory of her boyfriend's mates flashed through her mind. Her mouth was then forced open to accept the growing member.

"That's my girl," he shouted as his cock reached the back of her tonsils, but to Jo's alarm, he kept pressing down. She found herself taking a quick breath through her nose as his cock made it's way into her throat. Deeper and deeper it went, blocking off the air supply, until she started to gag.

"Hey Pete, she has taken the whole length!" Jim shouted.

"I thought she was quiet," laughed Pete.

Jim pulled her head back up to the tip and Jo made frantic attempts to catch up with her breathing as her head was lowered down again. This continued with increasing frequency. As Jim continued to grow in her mouth Jo realised this was no ordinary sized cock, it was gigantic. It stretched her mouth so much that her jaw ached.

After ten minutes they were approaching their destination. Jo was still pistoning up and down, now under her own steam. Jim groped her tits and arse as he approached his orgasm. Then, his hands were back on her head again and before she had time to catch her breath, she felt him sliding down her throat even deeper than before. He held her there for a few seconds then started erupting masses of cum deep inside her. The force of the squirts were tickling her throat and forcing her to swallow involuntary. In the past she would have spit it out afterwards, but not tonight, she was being totally controlled by this stranger.

Jim slowly withdrew her head from his cock allowing her to breathe and cough. She felt the car pulling into a driveway. After her coughing fit, she raised her head above the window line for the first time, just as the garage door finished closing behind them. She had no idea where she was. She sat there recovering as a trickle of cum ran out of her nose.

"Where was she," she thought. "Come on girl," Pete ordered, "it's my turn."

Jim had gone ahead into the house. Pete ushered her down a hallway. The house was pretty old and she noticed wooden beams across the ceiling. Pete held both her arms as he walk behind her to the door at the end of hall. Jim appeared from around the door holding pair of leather cuffs with metal rings attached.

"These are a lot more comfortable than the standard police issue," he said. He removed the cuffs and started putting on the leather ones.

"Please, I don't want to have sex but I will give you both oral," she said out of desperation, trying hopefully to take some control of the situation.

Jim scorned at her, "I think we should take her in now," he said to Pete. He reminded Jo of her predicament and told her sternly, "you will stay here for the next two hours. We will own your body to do anything we want with and that's how it's going to be or the deal's off."

"You are not going to hurt me are you? Ok, I'll stay but please don't hurt me," Jo pleaded.

"We have no intention of hurting you. I give my word that you will not be physically harmed tonight," Jim promised. Pete held her arms tight as Jim fastened on the fur lined cuffs.

"Besides you will be paid if you perform well for us, or else if you prefer a trip down to the station?" Jim stated.

"Ok, I'll do as you ask," she said. The thought of getting some money out of this nightmare was better then being locked in a cell all night. If she missed any more lectures she could possibly get kicked off her course. She considered all the hard work of getting through the first year and decided to give herself to them.

"Right then, first rule," Jim said, "I don't want to hear one more word from you until we take you back to Mulbury St. Not one word or there will be penalties for a disobedient sex slave."

Jo had no idea what Jim had in mind for her that night. What ever it was it would be over in a couple of hours and she could blank it all out, just like she did with the blow jobs she were made to perform previously. She knew they wanted to have sex with her, although she wasn't a virgin her experience was limited. Her last boyfriend was the first and also the last, but he only had a relatively small cock compared to the one that had just been forced down her throat.

Suddenly, her arms were being dragged by two pieces of rope towards the centre of the room. The ropes were quickly thrown through two hooks on one of the wooden beams. The ropes were pulled tight and tied off at the edge of the room. She was now stood on a large rubber sheet with her heels just off the ground, her arms stretched wide above her head.

Pete started running his hands all over Jo feeling her firm body through her clothes. Her crop top was bra-less showing off the curves of her ample sized breasts. Her boot leg jeans were tight fitting around her shapely bottom and thighs. Pete was appreciating Jo's innocence and his cock was growing with the anticipation of shagging such a beauty.

Jim was sorting the lighting and music and arranging an assortment of sex toys on the table. There were dildo's, condoms, tubes of lubrication and an enormous vibrator.

"He certainly seems well prepared," she thought.

Pete lifted her top over her tits and started sucking on them. As he was rolling her nipple teasingly with his tongue, he slowly undid her jeans and started tugging them down. She shut her eyes and tried to forget her predicament. Her mind was drifting with the sensations, until she was suddenly snapped out of it by something she heard Jim say.

"Right, I'll go and ring the lads while you sort her out Pete." By now Pete had her jeans off, her panties were around her ankles and his fingers probing her dry pussy.

"What does he mean phone the lads, what's going on?" she shouted to Pete as she tried to squirm away from his fingers.

Jim came storming back into the room, "I heard that young lady," he shouted, "I told you to keep silent, there are punishments for disobedience. Now your body is mine for three hours and there will be an extra hour every time I hear a word from you. Do you want to say something else?"

She was in shocked silence, but finally dropped her head as another tear ran down her face. She wanted to tell him that the deal was off, but realised it was too late.

"Another hour," she thought, "oh god, with more men, oh god!"

Jim walked over and inserted a finger into her, he noticed how dry she was. Reaching over to the table he picked up the tube of lubricant. Curiously, it was shaped like a dildo with a hole at the top and a syringe at the bottom. When he squeezed, a bead of clear jelly came out of the hole. He then rubbed it around her clit and finally inserted the dildo. She felt a cold sensation filling her as more lubricant flowed into her. He tried his finger again.

"That's much better you feel just like a bitch on heat now," Jim commented. She nearly said something back, but kept quiet.

Jim continued on, "You will earn £20 for every cock you satisfy, take it or leave it." His finger was then thrust up her ass, her eyes open wide again.

"Say something why don't you?" goaded Jim, but Jo remained quiet.

"Lets clean her up ready for the party" he instructed to Pete. Jo didn't dare speak or move. She closed her eyes again and tried to blank the whole thing out.

Jim returned with two buckets, one empty and one with water in it. He also had a large plunger and pipes. After drawing up the plunger, he signalled to Pete and crouched down behind her. Pete then pulled her legs apart so that her feet left the floor. Jim inserted an attachment connected to the pipes in to her anus and told her it would be just like having your ears syringed. She moaned as it went in and then as rush of warmth filled her, she gasped.

"What a very strange feeling," she thought, "not totally unpleasant but very weird."

She'd never had anything pushed into her anus before and was beginning to think that she would be experiencing a lot more of it before the night was up. She felt the pressure building and then she heard a gush of lumpy water flowing into the empty bucket. The process was repeated several times until only clean water came out.

The tube attachment was removed and replaced temporarily with a tampon. Jim quickly removed the sodden tampon and gave her a large shot of lubricant.

"Right she's all yours Pete, I'll go make that call," Jim said as he walked out of the room.

Jim was in a pondery, he had many customers but only his old workmates were at ease in the presence of each other. Inviting a group would definitely maximise profits in the limited time. Previous girls wouldn't allow more than three blokes at once, but now it was Jims decision and he needed some money. The lads were getting impatient, offering more than double the normal amount after he threatened to give up pimping.

Jim knew that him and Pete had plenty of bottled up sexual tension of their own to dissipate and realistically couldn't invite more than three or four. He picked up the phone and rang one of the lads.

"Hi Mark, it's Jim," he announced. He could hear lots of noise in the background.

"Have you found us a girl yet?" Mark replied.

"Yes I just picked up tonight," Jim told him, "Mark, she's a babe, you're gonna love her."

Mark sounded excited, "You're a star Jim, we're all out on Gary's birthday down at the Old Crown. Can we come around now Jim?" There were cheers in the background as the news spread.

"Well I've only got one girl and I want to look after her, how many are there of you?" Jim replied.

"There are eight of us, we'll be real gentle with her, come on?" Mark pleaded.

"How about half tonight and the rest of you next week?" offered Jim. There was a pause while he conferred with the other seven lads.

"Ok Jim, but can the rest of us come and watch?" suggested Mark.

Jim was thinking, he didn't want a house full but then again he didn't want to split up Gary's birthday bash.

"Ok then, but it will be £20 each to watch and the £150 we agreed for taking part." Jim said.

After another pause Mark agreed and said they would ring straight away for a taxi-bus and be there in about half an hour.

Back in the living room, Pete was behaving like a little kid with a new toy. His hands were all over Jo, licking her every part while he stripped off his own clothes. He licked frantically at her clit as he fingered her. Jo tried to relax and ignore the sensations being received.

12