PC Baker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete worked his way up to her nipples and she could feel his naked body hugging her, pulling on the restraints. His fingers parted her delicate pussy lips, she could then feel the tip of his cock. He forced his tongue into her mouth as he inched his way deep into her pussy.

"You have a very beautiful body, you're going to bring me great pleasure tonight," he said as he thrust in and out of her with increasing determination.

Jo squirmed on his impaling cock, pushing away from him by standing on the tips of her toes and sticking her bum out, trying to making it difficult for him to gain full penetration. Sensing her ploy, he withdrew and gave her a look that told her he was miffed. He then marched around the back of her and grabbed her hips, pulling her backwards so her feet left the floor.

"Lets try this angle then," he said; and with that he slid his cock all the way into her pussy to the hilt. She let out a muted sound of pain. This was the most full she'd ever been. The pain slowly subsided as he got into a rhythm and she slowly closed her eyes as her nipples grew hard.

Jim returned to say, "we've got half an hour with her to ourselves." He started playing with her hard nipples watching her reaction as she opened her eyes. He continued tweaking them, staring into her eyes as Pete continued to pound away from behind.

"You're going to be a good little earner my pretty one," he said as he drew in for a long wet kiss, his tongue invading her mouth. Pete slowed up his pace allowing their kiss to linger. Her mind was drifting again, sliding into a deep void of pleasure, she resisted her orgasm but she knew that it was getting closer. He was a good kisser.

Pete suddenly pulled from her pussy, much to Jo's relief and Jim broke the kiss. Her relief was short lived though as she felt the helmet of his cock against her anus. Pete lowered her hips and let her stand back on the floor as he slowly began to push into her. Her head shook from left to right as she let out a muffled "NO!"

Jim was now squeezing her nipples, distracting her pain.

"God, she's got a tight arse," Pete remarked.

"She must be a virgin if she's struggling to take your small pecker," Jim joked.

"Hey size isn't everything," replied Pete, "anyway, she not a virgin any more..." He rammed himself half way into her. Jo let out a scream and thrust her body forward away from Pete.

"I told you to be silent," Jim shouted.

He turned to the table and fumbled around in a box. He pulled out a latex balaclava and a rubber ball gag. Jim pulled the mask over her head, pulling her ponytail through a hole in the back. He carefully inserted an ear plug in each ear then tightened the strap around the neck to stop the hood sliding off.

Jo was panicking a bit, the mask had no eye holes and her breathing became erratic through the large mouth hole. Her panic doubled as Jim slipped the ball gag into her mouth, leaving only a small nose hole for her to breathe.

As her panic subsided, she suddenly felt Pete move further into her from behind. She screamed but she heard nothing except the pounding of her own heart. Anal sex was new to her and she hadn't anticipated the pain.

Jo was now in complete darkness as Pete continued to ram her from behind. She squirmed away from Pete's thrusts arching her body forward to avoid any deeper penetration. Her actions only gave Jim, who was standing in front of her, more access to her pussy and he filled her with two fingers.

Sensing that she needed more stimulation, he reached for the vibrator and massaged her clit on full speed. Jo resisted this intense sensation for five minutes before her body started to betray her and she became very aroused. Her vagina moistened and her anus relaxed. Pete was playing with her nipples and noticed the change. He commented to Jim who then removed his fingers and the vibrator. He then removed his clothes.

Jo was still trying to deny Pete proper access to her arse, despite her new state of arousal. He looked like he was trying to limbo under her. Jim parted her pussy lips and placed the head of his huge cock in her entrance. On feeling the stretching of this large intrusion Jo backed off towards Pete, who was very keen to show his appreciation by ramming his cock deeper into her anus. Jo had no choice but to slide forward and accept more of Jims cock into her pussy.

The huge head of the cock entered her pussy. Jim was much bigger than his friend and she could feel the difference, even Pete had a bigger cock than her X-boyfriend. To Jo it felt like she was loosing her virginity for the second time. She definitely knew that she was losing her anal virginity for the first time. Once again she backed away from the stretching pain of Jim's cock only to be rammed back onto it by Pete's overpowering thrusts.

She rattled between them a few times until they were both fully inside her. Then in harmony they withdrew and then thrust together, lifting her off the floor on each stroke. Jim looked over Jo's shoulder at Pete and gave him a big grin. They slowly increased the tempo causing Jo to moan louder and louder into her gag.

Jo was feeling a mixture of pleasure and pain in overwhelming quantities, forcing her body reluctantly towards an orgasm. Her mind was spinning. This was not what she wanted at all, she didn't want to be here, she didn't enjoy sex, she had never gained much pleasure from sex. Finally, her body disagreed with her thoughts as an intense orgasmic wave shuddered through her body, over and over.

Jim and Pete sensed her orgasm and changed into top gear, pumping flat out in a random fashion. She pulled on the restraints as she tried to escape this ever growing rush inside her. It felt like an overdosed drug becoming more and more intense to the point where she could no long handle it.

Eventually Jim & Pete could take no more and almost in unison, they came inside her,. Jo could feel the throbbing and pulsing as both cocks pump their load into her. This launched her even higher into her delirium. Eventually she just hung there, a quivering wreck.

Shortly afterward, the doorbell rang and Jim went to let in the guests. He instructed them to keep their voices down to protect their identities.

"She is ready for you in the living room, usual rules apply, you must wear condoms," instructed Jim.

"What about oral?" one asked.

"I guess that's up to you." Jim said.

"She did say that she was hungry!" Pete joked and with that they all laughed and entered the room where Jo was still hanging from the ceiling.

Jo was slowly coming out of her haze, she could hear conversation but could only make out odd words.

"Very nice," they all commented as Jim collected their money.

Four of new arrivals took up their spectators position on a large settee. The other four started undressing as they circled Jo like a pack of wolves around their prey.

"Where did you find her Jim? She's got a gorgeous body, look at the shape of that arse she's a real blonde too," one of the lads commented.

Jo could just make out what was being said and crossed her legs in a vain attempt to cover up her blonde minge.

"She's shy, poor girl," said another. "Let's see if we can help her overcome her shyness then!" joked another.

The next thing Jo knew was there were eight hands touching and feeling her everywhere. Jim & Pete sat on the table and watched the erotic scene play out in front of them. All the roaming hands had Jo squirming again as they became more and more frantic. Soon her legs were uncrossed and spread as finger after finger found itself inside her.

One guy approached Jim and asked for a condom, followed by a second guy. The first guy quickly positioned himself between her legs in front of Jo, while the other two wrapped her legs around him forcing her on to him. The second guy took the rear position grabbing her hips and pulling her back. The head of his cock popped pasted her sphincter and eased its way in, as the guy in front started to pound away at her pussy.

After several minutes the other two guys got their condoms on and reminded the first two that it was time to swap. Jo felt yet another two cocks slipping inside her as her head started to swim again. She had worked out that there were four blokes playing with her and she knew another dreaded orgasm would hit her before they had all finished.

Jo was getting the fucking of her life, her body was responding and she could do nothing to prevent another orgasm taking her body. Her mind couldn't handle the confusion of intense pleasure, pain and craving for more. Her whole body was shaking and the orgasm refused to go away.

The guys lapped it up and were quite happy to prolong her multi-orgasmic state. They swapped positions several times as they shared her quivering love holes. Everybody in the room was watching intently, mouths agape. They had never seen a reaction like this before from any girl. It was obvious that she was loving it.

For Jo, she was an unwilling passenger on an orgasmic roller coaster. She knew deep down that she didn't want to get off. She felt her life was changing, her mind was becoming a slave to the intense pleasure her body was giving her. Another orgasmic rush distracted her confused thoughts as she held on tight again.

The four spectators began to plead with Jim to let them in on the action and when he saw another wad of money being waved at him, the decision was made. Jo had no idea that she was now only half way through her ordeal.

The four lads had been going at her for nearly an hour already. When the new team approached, a couple requested some oral relief from Jo while they were waiting. Jim agreed and Jo was untied from the ceiling and dragged over to a settee. Gary, the birthday boy was sat waiting, cock in hand. The lads lifted her, then slowly lowered her pussy down on to his large erection.

In the lull, Jo once again found herself slowly coming out of a haze. Her arms were now free but she could feel another large cock entering her pussy. Then promptly her vacant arsehole was filled with more cock. The groping and pinching of her rock-hard nipples intensified. Jim and Pete rejoined the action, so now there were twenty hands now rubbing and stoking her naked body.

Pete went behind the settee where Jo was facing and released the straps holding the rubber ball in her mouth. Jim reminded her to be quiet as he removed the ball from her mouth. She was groaning in rhythm to the pumping of the two cocks, then silence again as Pete filled the vacant hole with his well primed cock.

The guy up her arse became more rapid as he neared his orgasm. Wanting to finish in her mouth, he withdrew and his place was quickly taken by another guy. He ran around the settee towards the latex head of this wonderful creature. Pete pulled out as the guy started spurting first over her mask and then the remainder in her mouth.

Pete and the first four lads were all behind the settee now awaiting Jo's oral attention. As he pulled out, another cock on the verge of cumming replaced it. At the other end the second group of lads had their own tag match underway.

Jo felt totally used and abused with the relentless supply of cock. She must have swallowed half a litre of spunk. The fact that her throat and mouth was coated in the stuff produced another sensation that added to all the groping and the reaming she was getting from behind. There were people sucking and nibbling on each of her nipples constantly.

Her body was on fire as yet another orgasm hit her. Jo shuck from end to end, every climax seamed more intense than the last. The rush seemed greater than the cocaine rush she knew so well. Panic resulted when she realised that she was actually pushing back to meet the thrusts.

"What am I doing, oh no," she thought, trying to convince herself that she was not going to get addicted to this.

All the lads were cheering as they watched her cum again. Her shaking had brought the two guys inside her to the point of their own climax and her mouth was again full of erupting cock.

After all eight lads had dumped their seed, mostly down Jo's throat, Pete took his position back in her mouth and Jim took up position behind her. The lads gathered around to watch the grand-finale. Jim had been waiting to have a go her arse all night and Jo knew it was him when his cock finally opened her anus and started to enter.

Jim was the biggest out of them all and she had been dreading all night the point he would attempt to fuck her tight hole. Pete even doubted that Jim could get his huge cock into such a tight little arse. Everyone stopped what they were doing to watch the great spectacle. Jim pushed harder and harder and with another mighty shove the head of Jim's cock disappeared into Jo's arse. The ring snapped over his helmet tightening up behind the rim.

The lads cheered in amazement. Jo was moaning loudly on Pete's cock. Pete was so turned on with the progress that Jim was making and of the oral pleasure Jo was giving, he started to cum and cum he did, filling her mouth with his seed. A high pitched moan was emanating from Jo between swallows. Pete pulled out of Jo's mouth and the noise filled the room for a few seconds. Then another lad quickly filled her mouth again.

Despite two hours of pounding this was still the tightest hole Jim had ever entered. This was more pain than pleasure to Jo, but she was on such a high that when Pete started massaging her clit with the vibrator she knew how her body was going to react.

The lads were giving their moral support to Jim egging him on. He would advance half an inch at a time then withdraw back to his rim. Ten minutes past by and Jim was now half way in. Pete was still working away with the vibrator and Jo could feel her body slipping towards a new level of orgasm. Her rational side didn't want it, but her body was now craving for it.

When two new guys started sucking her nipples, it finally pushed her over the edge. It took four lads to hold her down during her violent spasms. She was bucking like a wild horse and Jim took the opportunity to force his cock all the way home. This just made her buck even harder and he had to hold on with a strong grip and so did everybody else. He fucked her hard and fast.

Jo was virtually having an out of body experience, she was floating in the room somewhere. Below, the guy behind the settee shouted and started filling in her mouth. Quickly a queue formed ready to take his place and in quick succession they all came again.

Finally Jim grunted and filled her rectum with a flood of spunk. Jo was delirious, floating in an orgasmic cloud not ever wanting to come down.

After the lads had gone home, Jim and Pete took a shower with Jo and then drove her back home to her betsit near Mulbury street. They stopped right outside her door, as she could hardly walk. Her head was still in a whirl with constant orgasm flashbacks, making her shudder.

"Well you've been a star tonight my love, I wish I had enjoyed it as much as you!" Jim joked and he handed her £200 cash.

"You know, there is a lot more cash waiting for you," he told her, "you could buy all the books in the university library if you make tonight a regular event."

Jo ached all over but had enjoyed the night in a sort of horrifying way. Knowing her addictive personality, she felt she wouldn't go long before needing more orgasms like the ones received tonight.

"You are not real policemen are you?" Jo asked as she took the money. She smiled for the first time that evening.

She got out of the car and said, "see you soon," and made her way up to her door.

"See you next week!" shouted Jim as they drove off.

12