Pea Pod - Give Peas a Chance

Story Info
The sequel to Pea Pod & Pea Pod - The Return.
200.9k words
4.72
24.6k
36
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
214 Followers

DECLARATION: This story is an original literary work. I wrote a story just to stretch my creative muscles. All scientists, Wizards, aliens, historians, and sluts in this work are fictional. Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or born in the future, is purely coincidental. I swear.

WARNINGS: Contains transgender themes, Sci-Fi, explicit sex, mild violence, swearing, and strange ideas. It has only the strange things that dribble from my head. If you are not old enough, mature enough, open minded enough, and especially not smart enough to stop reading should you find yourself becoming offended viewing such a story, don't!

I hereby grant permission to post this story, make it available for download, or send it to one or more of your kinky friends, as long as I am given credit for it and no monetary profit is made from it without sharing it with me. Do not remove this disclaimer! (I'm not greedy, but I did write it.)

Pea Pod - Give Peas a Chance

By Wholeman

Recap

Hi there, Queen Dolly here again. I'm writing an update on what's happening on Ka'an.

For those of you who didn't read, Pea Pod, or Pea Pod - The Return, I'll try to fill you in on the essentials, however, I suggest that you read them first, because I'm not going to write them again, just for you.

Suffice it to say that, when all of this started, my name was Doug Gordon. I was a normal guy with a girlfriend, a job that let me travel all over the world, and my own place. However, one day, my light plane was struck by lightning, killing my pilot, and having me spiral into the ground for an early demise.

Obviously, that didn't happen. I was rescued by a priestess, nursed back to health, and given more, nubile babes to have sex with, than Hugh Heffner could even imagine.

This situation wasn't good enough for me, so I escaped and tried to make my way home. Unfortunately, for me, I didn't believe what the priestess was telling me about a man-eating plant in the rainforest.

Now granted, man-eating plant isn't quite the best description of this flora, a better way to say it is maleness eating plant.

I succumbed to the lure of this plant, ensnared before I knew what was happening. The very next thing I knew, (Other than it was the best sex I'd ever had in my life.) I was released from the maw of this plant... fully... well even over-fully, female!

Meka, my wife, the High Priestess of Ka'an, I soon discovered, was still married to me. The oddest thing about that, I found is, I'm now the damn Queen of Ka'an!

My mother would be so proud. Well she would, if she were still alive and could recognize me. I'm over a foot shorter. I have blonde hair, stunning green eyes, a pixyish expression, large full lips, and boobs that would make any big bust stripper proud. The damn plant was designed to make you into your fantasy woman. Boy howdy, I'd be sporting a huge woody, if I had the equipment!

I've tried to retain my regular guy perspective, but it's so damn hard! I have women begging to bang my brains out anytime I'm in the mood, and it seems my fantasy woman, is nearly always in the mood! I sure am glad that Meka married me to so many ladies, before I was transformed. (I think they are quite pleased about it too.) I get more sex than I ever believed the human body could withstand.

Oops! I should mention that too. I'm not human anymore. I'm more of an advanced cousin of humans. It appears that the Ka'anians visited earth many times in the past and our two species have interbred for thousands of years. (I think they have always liked us.)

They lost contact with earth centuries ago. Then due to a cataclysm of their own making, (Jealous scientists can do that.) their whole civilization nearly died off. It seems that men are needed to propagate a race, even as advanced as the Ka'anians. The plants having made nearly everyone into women, the very few who were left were guarded 24/7 and managed as a cherished resource. (Lest they be fucked to death by many all too horny women.)

Meka opened a portal into my apartment's spare bedroom and we returned together to earth, in the hopes of saving her people. (One resource the people of earth are not in short supply of, is horny guys!)

We married my old girlfriend, she taught us to act like ladies, we went on to establish diplomatic relations, and then we took the male diplomats on a tour of Ka'an, (at their insistence.)

We lost every damn one of our diplomats to Pea Pod plants, (it, was their own doing.) We were supremely lucky to discover how the Pea Pod plants had come to exist, and even how to fix them.

Even nearly crazy scientists can tell when they screwed up royally. She was almost finished with the fix, when her mega bimbofied husband killed them both, not being able to accept what he had become.

Their entire world in ruin, on the brink of extinction, along comes, me. Okay, maybe I'm not the most likely hero ever written about. I think I'm just a dumb-ass who fell into a pile of gold plated Poo, but my people adore me for being the means where the world of Ka'an shall once again regain its place in the universe.

I personally think that maybe if the guys in Reno knew what contributions I made to the mega-oversexed sluts of their area, ladies who would screw your brains out for months, just for the seed in your loins, they would erect a statue to me in a heartbeat.

I've been bringing my wives and many other women of Ka'an to the Reno area just to get them knocked up. If you found yourself being taken home by an uncharacteristically enthusiastic lady, you may actually be a daddy! They want to become pregnant more than anything else they wanted in both, of our worlds.

Our world is slowly becoming repopulated with males of earth supplying the needed genetic material.

The Pea Pod plants have been mutated back to their original purpose, that of regenerating our bodies to a younger age.

However, I had Meka save some of the mutated Pea Pod plants so that we could help the transgendered men of Earth attain what their minds felt was the body they should have been born with. (You wouldn't believe the security on that facility. No way would those plants ever escape that place!)

The poor ambassador to Ka'an, who was transformed into a tiny woman, with boobs almost as big as she is, a bondage and sperm fetish that won't quit, and an unending desire to experience them, was returned to earth in the loving care of her formerly abused spouse, who is now, the ambassador to Ka'an herself, (a lickingly close personal friend of mine.).

Now, let's get on with the rest of the story.

Oh, by the way, I've become a raving lesbian. I guess my sexual orientation didn't change with my body. (Believe me, I don't regret it an instant either!)

Rebuilding

My wife and I have been working to help rebuild everything. We make frequent trips to the closest city on Ka'an, which to my chagrin, I've discovered has been re-named, Dollyville.

Damn, I've forgotten to tell you my name again! Okay, okay, the ladies of Ka'an wanted to honor me with a new, feminine name that reflected their great love and respect. My official name is, Her Majesty, Queen Dolly Gift-from-God Gordon.

It makes me queasy every time I hear it. Apparently, Dolly translates as, Gift from God, and they feel that is what I am. I tried my best to get them to back off and just treat me like a regular person, but that is how I wound up with a daughter. (No more! You must go read the other book if you want to know!)

Luckily, my wives... well some of my wives anyway, just treat me as one of the girls. (Okay, sue me! I have the body and mind of a woman due to that damn plant. I've come to enjoy it too, so there, PLLLLLLLL!)

We Plan the Rebuild

"Meka...?" I called out. "Honey, have the ladies installed the inertia drive into that exploration vehicle we found?"

"Oh, I believe they stated their task will be complete within a day or two, my Queen," Meka replied.

"You really are trying to get me to fold my arms and refuse to do a damn thing, aren't you?" I seriously asked her, the fire of righteous indignation alive in my eyes.

"I see nothing wrong with you doing whatever your Majesty desires," she replied, impishly, "However, should you wish to try that, I believe your admirers would abscond with you and force you to have lengthy, mind blowing sex. Not that I would object to them doing that, but you have expressed a desire to be involved with the day to day recovery of Ka'an." Meka hugged the stuffing out of me, planted a warm, wet kiss, to my overly sensitive lips, and smiled.

"If I didn't love you with all of my heart, I'd have to... ah, well... I'd just go on living with Gwen and having my brains screwed out by the other twenty-five or so wives. Nevertheless, I'm still happier that you are there to fuck my sissy brains out on a regular basis," I determined, while licking my painted lips and nearly drooling on myself.

"I suppose that I should indulge my Queen," Meka smiled and gave a low bow, "Dolly, if I could love any more than I love you, I think that a rift would open in the fabric of the universe and consume both of our worlds. Nevertheless, I am pleased that you are helping to make plans to revitalize Ka'an. Your subjects will move heaven and earth to help you to make our world the place it once was," Meka mischievously assured me. "The Starship is also nearing completion, though it will take a few more months I think to finish it."

"Have we had any more Americans trying to sneak onto Ka'an and steal the starship's technology?" I queried, eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"Not for days Dolly," she sighed, "I hate to drag them to the transgendering Pea Pods, though. Are you certain that it is necessary to take their manhood away before we return them to Earth?"

"Yes, Meka, I am. If the earthlings ever find out that the Pea Pods are no longer a threat, they will try to invade en masse. Delivering mindlessly freaked out men, who have become their own sexual fantasy girl to the authorities is the only way to convince them that Ka'an is off limits to their money grubbing ways," I told her with a sigh.

"Yes, I believe it may be working. The last two were beside themselves with fear when they learned that we were not going to allow them to become one of us," Meka replied.

"They caught on to the fact that we were giving a general amnesty to the first couple of ladies and did as you feared, they began to assume that we would keep them and they started using men who hoped to be turned into women. Thus allowing them to attain a body they desired and assuring that they could have spies amongst us," I related.

"You know your former countrymen well my love," she admitted. "I wish to inform you that the latest two elderly people of your world, whom you wished, to have join us, have emerged from their rejuvenations. I have been told they are pleading for an audience with you, my Queen."

"You must be joking! No way do they want to meet me. Damn, I couldn't even get tickets to their concerts," I panted. "Are you sure they want to talk to me?"

"You are such a silly lady, Dolly," Meka declared as she hugged the stuffing out of me. "They are very grateful to be alive and wish to pay their respects to their benefactor."

"Are they near here or will I have to travel to Ka'an to meet with them?" I asked with a resigned sigh.

Meka made a motion with her hand and the door to my office opened to a young couple.

"There she is! Oh my god! Ma'am, you may not be named Sue, but you have to be the most beautiful boy ever to be seen with these eyes!" the tall, straight, young man, dressed all in black declared as he approached me with his outstretched hand.

"Johnny, mind your manners you horn dog! That lady is a Queen after all. Not to mention the one who saved both of our lives!" June warned as she followed close to his heels.

"I am so happy ma'am, I could just bust! I swear, first thing I do when I settle in will be to write you a song of your very own!" the man in black enthusiastically stated.

"Make that a duet Johnny! My lord, I feel so... so young!" June babbled as she rubbed her palms up and down her own flanks.

"You stop that June, or I'll carry you off to bed and make you thank god you were born a woman!" Johnny chuckled.

I wasn't having any of his outstretched hand. I slid by it to slip my arms around his manly waist, "You don't have to thank me hon. I've listened to you make thousands of people happy on earth my whole life. I'm insanely happy to be able to offer you this gift and I hope to hear you and June, enrich the whole planet of Ka'an, with your music."

"You, be careful there hon. Queen or not, that's my man you're hugging on!" June warned good-naturedly. "Damn, I wish my momma could see me fraternizing with a Queen!"

"I wish my momma could see her son, the Queen," I told her, from the side of her man. (Who, is over a foot taller than I am.)

"That just brings a tear to this old eye hon. You can rely on me to support you in her stead, anytime you feel the need," she threw her arms around me and shed her own tears.

"I appreciate that Mrs. Cash. You still only look 19-years-old though. With my libido, you'd wind up in bed, stuffed between me and twenty-five other wives. Well, maybe Johnny would be there too, but he wouldn't last an hour with those ladies!" I warned her, with a wink and a smile.

"I think he'd pass out with the biggest shit-eating-grin he ever had if that was the case. I don't think I'm ready to share him yet though, so I'll have to decline," she stated, moving closer in to him, protectively, "Nevertheless, if I were to share my Johnny, I would put you on top of my list Dolly. By the way, did you ever meet...?"

June trailed off as Gwen dove in to stifle her, "Nope, Dolly is a one of a kind lady!"

She then whispered to June, "Shh, Dolly's wives don't know about Dolly Parton."

June snickered and whispered, "You mean she wasn't named after..."

"Ah, not to the knowledge of the ladies who suggested her name. They only wished to honor her. We couldn't bring ourselves to tell them..." Gwen smiled conspiratorially.

"She's got bigger one's than that other Dolly does. They sure look nice on you ma'am," Johnny assured me, maybe drooling just a little.

"They'd look damn silly on you though," I replied quickly.

"That they would ma'am," he guffawed. "I suppose they'd really call me Sue if that was the case!"

"Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you, Queen Dolly. I would truly love to have a chance to pay you back for what you did for us," June said, gushing as though I were a star myself.

"I don't know how celebrities do it. I still feel like I'm just me, but everybody has started treating me as if I were so special," I told her, shaking my head.

"My god lady, you made me and June young again, in my book, you are my hero," Johnny declared, "I'm as much your fan as you are mine!"

With that statement, I blushed hugely, "Ah... Johnny, you are one of my favorite country western singers, but... um... I usually don't care for country western music. I prefer Classic Rock n Roll. You are one of the few artists who could cross over, with songs that had so much emotion in them that they were hard to resist. Um... and my wife, Meka loves your music too."

"That's even more special. You like Johnny's singing whatever genre's label was, placed on it. You must love your people very much, Queen Dolly," June told me, with obvious heartfelt emphasis.

"I'm so impressed with your version of 'Hurt'. I think that you made the whole world sit up and take notice," I sniffed.

"I was a bit disappointed with how my voice sounded on the recording, until I thought it over a while. It needed my aging voice to add depth to what was said. Once I realized that, the piece felt true and I knew we had done it right," he said with a faraway look and a wistful smile.

"So Dolly, when are you going to open up the Ka'anian version of, 'The Grand Old Oprah'?" June asked with a little smile, wondering what we had in mind for them.

"What? You, mean that they haven't told you yet? Do I have to do everything around here? (Sigh) A queen's work in never done..." I complained, with mock exasperation, "We just found the 3D recording studio that is tucked away in this compound. We were hoping that you would want to start making 3D music videos for Ka'anian release. We have some studio engineers and backup musicians who would love to work with you."

"We'd be starting over?" Johnny fretted.

"Hell no," I declared, "You don't think that you're the only ex-earthlings here do you? You aren't even the only celebrities here. We slipped Buck Owens through the portal and he should be out of his pod in three days. He's just one of many who are going to be offered the chance to help rebuild Ka'an. Long John Baldry was brought through months ago. You will be the first entertainers on this world in hundreds of years."

"Hell, I would think you would need engineers more than entertainers," Johnny said, scratching his head.

I nearly laughed my head off before calming down enough to answer, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have laughed, but the smartest people on earth can't even figure out how to engineer the 3D videos you are going to be making. Smarts we have on Ka'an in abundance. Culture and art is going to take a while to rebuild."

"Excuse me mother," Akna interrupted, "Sorry to butt in."

"Johnny, June may I present, my daughter, The Princess Royal Akna," I proudly declared.

"Pleasure to meet you little lady," Johnny assured her, gently shaking her hand.

"Charmed to meet you Princess Akna," June smiled and offered a limp, feminine handshake to Akna.

"Mother has told me so much about you," Akna beamed. "I love your music. Some of it is so moving."

"Thank you Miss," Johnny said.

"Well, you two should be scooting back to Ka'an. I don't think anyone will recognize you, but we should be careful," I advised the couple. "Once you're on Ka'an, you'll be completely safe from being recognized and the people of my world will embrace you for your talents."

"I'm just afraid that some of your people who have been in hiding will be more talented than we are!" Johnny worried.

"No worries there hon. there hasn't been a male singer on this world in over a hundred years!" I guaranteed him. "You have a repertoire unsurpassed on Ka'an. I look forward to the collaboration between you and what your new genetic makeup can produce."

"You know, I've been thinking of new rhythms and lyrics at an alarming rate. Do you think that it's because of my rejuvenation?" June asked.

"Well, my brain has been supercharged ever since I became Ka'anian, so I wouldn't expect anything less for you," I offered.

"I plan to write a ballad for you, and our new world. You don't stomp on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, and you don't mess around with the Queen, or something on those lines. I want to immortalize your contribution to the rejuvenation of Ka'an," June promised with a wink.

"Like I need another monument to 'Queen Dolly'," I moaned.

"Get used to it darling. There's going to be hero worshipers and celebrity stalkers following your every move. Welcome to the club!" Johnny laughed.

We parted ways shortly after that interchange.

Intentions

The business of rebuilding Ka'an was varied and intense. I was involved in almost every aspect and strove to do things to the best of my highest moral ideals, at least when I wasn't having my brains fucked out.

I always strove for what was best for not only my new world, but additionally what was best for the world of my birth.

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
214 Followers