Pea Pod - Give Peas a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first girl in came out bereft of hair everywhere but her head, squealing about how she felt like a naked five year old, but once she was in her lingerie and liquid metallic pink mini-dress, she looked good enough to eat.

"How will I compete with that delicious looking piece of candy?" Cakixia asked.

"My god woman, it's not the soft center inside the Bonbon, it's the babe who not only looks hot, but knows her own mind and can relate to what the male likes!" I advised. "Your skills with keeping that ship operational, commanding the crew, and knowing how to make your way in this difficult time, while looking like a sex kitten will have those guy fighting over who gets to bed you dearie," I declared with a knowing guffaw.

"I just wish that I appeared as I did five hundred years ago," she sighed.

"So, why don't you?" I asked, befuddled.

"I am what I am, how could I be younger?" she asked.

"I fixed the Pea Pod plants... they work like they were designed to work in the beginning," I advised her. "You jump into the pod and come out aged nineteen again."

"You are trying to tease me, Majesty," she accused. Walter Koenig

"If you call the Queen a liar once again, you will answer to me," Windy whispered in her ear and holding her throat.

"I can become young again? You have made the Pea Pod plants revert to, their origins? I must have fallen overboard and I am being, digested by, the great Zager fish. I am dreaming the final dream," Cakixia declared, having difficulty believing what she was being, told.

"If you keep saying that, you might end up a Princess, like I did," Akna advised. "I was just a surviving lab assistant, on her last legs when the Queen found me and forced me to recover. When I felt I should just give in to the darkness, she would drag me back to life. When I refused to believe these things were happening to me, she made me Princess of the Realm. There is nothing that I would not do for my mother and my people."

"She is 'The One'!" Cakixia exclaimed.

"She is, and I am honored and overjoyed to be part of Ka'an's rebirth," Akna replied with a tear in her eye.

"Knock it off Miss Buzz Kill!" I threatened, "We have sex kittens to make!"

"Captain, she is 'The One'!" the shimmery pink clad woman declared.

"Yah, I'm 'The One', but that and five bucks will buy you a cup of coffee," I grumped. "At least shaved, cleaned, and sexily dressed, you have a chance at earning a semen injection. I think that I have done all I can so far. Who's up for dinner dates?"

Dinner

"What kind of food do you have? We are more accustomed to providing food for the locals," the lady who frightened Mick stated suspiciously.

"We brought along some Prime Rib, with macaroni and cheddar cheese, albino asparagus, and a lovely chilled Zinfandel. What do you usually have?" I asked.

"I have no idea what you just said, but it sounds like something I would trade my second in command for," Cakixia exclaimed.

"Hey..." the Mick frightening lady rebuked.

"Do you ladies all have shoes yet?" I asked trying to bring things along.

"Shoes, we all have the shoes we wore here..." Cakixia answered.

"You are not ruining the effect of those sexy dresses with moccasins. Here, try these on," I advised holding out a pair of black mules for her.

"Gosh, these make me so much taller and my legs look slimmer! The women of your planet are devious in their ways of man hunting," Cakixia remarked.

"You know it sister!" I replied. "In your vernacular, you must have good bait, if you plan to catch the big ones," I surmised.

"So, do you advise trolling or would you go for the bottom feeders?" Cakixia asked.

"I rather expect you to troll and I expect your, second in command to throw one of the men to the ground and jump his bones during dinner in the middle of the table," I told her honestly.

"In which case I would expect that the Amazonian would dine on her entrails," she stated giving the stink eye to her second in command, who visibly paled.

"Do you think she knows what it means to be, the Amazonian?" I asked loud enough for the person in question to overhear.

"She is the single embodiment of the righteous forces of the Queen of Ka'an, the most deadly individual on the whole planet, the upholder of all Ka'anian laws and mores. Did I get it right?" she asked.

"She's also a terrific lover and the strongest person I have ever known. She would move the planet off of me to save me, should it be necessary," I added.

"Now that everyone is looking like Saturday night at the Disco, let's see if all of this eye candy can get an erection!" I announced as I coaxed the ladies to follow me to the Dining area.

There were many girlish titters behind me, but everyone followed as they practiced walking in their new footwear, some doing better than others did, luckily the men or one of the Amazons were always there to support them.

"I suggest that you all try to walk as you see Dolly walking, the added movement stabilizes you and gives your rear end an enticing almost hypnotic appearance," Gwen suggested, making me self-conscious.

"How do you know where the dining room is Majesty?" Cakixia asked as she stayed by my side.

"My lovely Heidi, places a pink line on the floor to guide me," I answered.

"Do you really think I'm lovely Dolly?" Heidi asked anxiously.

"If she doesn't darling, I sure do! Were my vessel a half of you, Heidi, I would be a delighted captain!" Cakixia honestly replied.

"You are a skilled captain, Cakixia, and a wonderful person, but without my Dolly, I would not be the ship I am today," Heidi answered as politically correct as she could.

As we entered the dining room, Heidi announced, "Her Majesty, Planetary Queen Dolly Ann Gift from God Gordon and Captain Cakixia Kuk," and then she continued with the names of the other guests as we entered for dinner and took our seats.

Well... that is to say, everyone else took his or her seats once I was, seated. It is protocol, I guess.

The settings were gorgeous Baccarat Crystal Stemware, Royal Copenhagen Wedgewood Waterford China, Ricci sterling silver flatware, a six hundred thread-count silk tablecloth, and silk napkins comprised what was in front of us waiting for the food to be, brought to us.

"Are you expecting us to dirty these things, just to eat?" Mick's nemesis asked, impressed with the table setting.

"Well, I am hoping that you do not plan on making a huge mess of the tablecloth, but we can deal with it if you do," Akna informed her.

We had some very intimidated women and once the salads were, delivered, they could only sit there and stare at them. Luckily, I had the forethought to stagger the seating arrangement, boy, girl, boy, girl etc., with the exception, that I was sitting on one side of Cakixia with Mick on her other side.

The guys took the initiative, showed the ladies which fork to use, and suggested dressings for them, which even had Mick's nemesis acting more subdued.

"So, how do you like your bushes?" I asked Cakixia.

"I have never tasted their like, Majesty. Are these from your world?" she asked.

"Yes, this is a simple salad with dressing. It's meant to keep you occupied while the chef makes the main course and to whet your appetite for the main course," I informed her, and that's when the main course was, served to us.

"Itzel has out done herself," I declared, "Sending her to the 'Cordon Bleu', was worth every penny, presentation, scent, taste, texture, and everything, woven into a total delight. Please give my love to my wife," I told the server.

"Your wife made this?" Cakixia exclaimed, "Why she must be the greatest maker of fine food on the planet!"

"She certainly is," I agreed.

As the women began sampling the repast placed before them, the noises produced sounded like what comes from a slightly subdued orgy.

"The meat, what animal does it come from?" Cakixia asked as she shoveled another sizeable chunk into her face.

"That would be from the best Kobe Beef, and doesn't Itzel prepare it delightfully?" I asked her with a grin.

I haven't had its like, in my lifetime Majesty," Cakixia exclaimed.

"Okay, the Majesty stuff has to go...," I declared.

"It is the proper address for the Queen...," she stated wide-eyed and worried that she had committed some kind of crime.

"I'm just a little busty girl with too much libido and who wants to make people happy, all this Majesty stuff just gets on my nerves. My name is Dolly. Do I have to make it an edict to get people to use it? Maybe if I force them to call me that Boobie Queen, I'll feel better than just 'Majesty'...," I complained.

"I'll call you, 'That Boobie Queen' if it makes you happy," Sampson offered from across the table.

"Ah, thank you Sampson... would you also like to carry them for me?" I joked.

"Oh it would be a dream come true, My Boobie Queen," he declared and actually managed to bow while seated at table.

"So just what is it about them caught your attention?" I asked trying to trap him.

"The stunningly beautiful person who is attached to them," Sampson answered without missing a beat.

The trap was blown open and virtual naked boobs were hanging out in embarrassment, I was blushing, a brilliant crimson. I knew that he was probably rigid as an iron bar in his pants and painfully erect, but there was no way that I was going to let him get ahold of the girls!

"I would be much happier being called Dolly or else I'll have Windy make YOU into the Queen," I threatened.

"I beg your pardon, Dolly. I was only trying to make you feel at ease. If you feel I had anything else in my heart, I would be happy to submit to whatever punishment you feel suitable," he replied, seriously.

"Is everyone ready for desert?" I asked, ignoring his offer.

"Yes Dolly, we are," Cakixia spoke for the group.

"In that case, you are in for a treat that is without compare on this planet!" I informed them, "Itzel, will be coming from the kitchen in a moment to prepare your desert at tableside. Do not be shocked by the flames," I warned them.

"Flames...?" Cakixia remarked as Itzel brought out a cart with ingredients on top of it and bottles of brandy.

"Flames...!" I assured her, "This is going to be the best thing you have ever put in your face!"

Itzel dropped the bananas & ice cream into bowls and then began caramelizing the brown sugar in flaming brandy, soon it was all mixed together and served to as many as Itzel thought was appropriate until she moved on to the next group.

Of course, I was in the first group, "I love this. I don't know if it is the fire or the awesome taste, or this 'ice cream', but it makes my face happy, just to eat it," I admitted as Cakixia had a look on her face of near sexual bliss.

"Your world has such wonder. This is cold and warm at the same time. I have never even heard of 'Ice Cream', even before the disaster... why would you ever wish to rebuild our world if these are the kinds of things available to you every day?" Cakixia asked.

"Because seeing your face right now, is better than Bananas Foster and a glass of brandy afterward," I told her, looking straight and unswervingly directly into her eyes. "I want to make you hope for the old Ka'an, because I WILL bring it back, if I have to yank it out of its own grave by the short hairs!"

"Holy shit, she really means it! Cakixia, do not get in that woman's way, she'll bury you if you try!" Mick's nemesis exclaimed, finally catching on.

"Shut your mouth, Xitclalyk, I have known this for hours and if I can become a part of it, I'd sell my soul," Cakixia declared.

"If I can eat like this, even once a year, my captain, I'll do whatever you ask," Xitclalyk declared vehemently.

"Brandy and cocktails will be served in the antechamber once we leave the table," I told the others as I rose to jiggle my way into the antechamber, and the instant I walked into the room, a snifter of warmed Cognac was, pressed into my hand. I was, offered a big fluffy reclining chair to sit in, and Sampson plunked his butt down next to my chair into a folding chair.

The other men were mingling freely with the sailors and it appeared that Cakixia was sidling up with Jarrod, who also seemed interested in her.

"You don't like girls, Sampson?" I asked him, as he seemed to be the only guy not flirting with the sailors.

"I have standards that exceed my station," he replied.

"Be that as it may, mercenary, it is your job to help entertain our guests. You need not bed them, but you do need to make them feel like honored guests, and sexy women. I realize you may not have any training in this area, but if I don't see you mingling and at least trying, you'll spend the rest of the trip in a stateroom and forfeit your pay. I realize this is a dangerous mission soldier, and I'd offer to do it myself, but I am not outfitted for this kind of work anymore," I admonished him.

"You are correct. I have been derelict in my duties," Sampson admitted, "You are also correct that I have no training in seduction. What would you suggest I do?"

"Do you see that scrumptious treat in the pink mini-dress who looks lost?" I asked and he nodded his response, "Her name is Awilix. Go over to her, and find out what her job is on the ship, how she does it, and what kind of things she is involved in when they trade with the locals. See if she has any family around here. Bring back her dreams for the future, offer to help her however, you, and 'we' can, find out what other skills she can offer. See if she likes the brandy or if she would rather have a Mai Tai. Oh, and I want you to find out how she feels in her lovely new frock."

"I accept the mission," he replied as he stood up.

"I haven't told the others, but I expect a report on what you find out," I told him.

As soon as Sampson approached the girl in pink, she brightened visibly and slowly opened up. It didn't take long and she was positively glowing.

One of the other ladies approached and then Sampson had two ladies to entertain and was doing an acceptable job of it.

Although, there was no, real imminent amorous activity in anyone's likely future. Everyone was clumsy and timid. I knew there was one way to liven things up, but I'd need, some help, "Windy dear, may I speak with you?" I knew Windy was there, even though I couldn't see her at the time.

"Certainly Dolly," she replied standing on my left side.

"Would you care for an opportunity to add to your retirement fund?" I asked with a smirk.

"I have no plans to retire in the near future, Dolly," she informed me, "I am most certainly saving up a substantial nest egg for a surprise."

"This party needs a kick in the ass," I remarked, "So if you wouldn't mind, I could use some nooky..."

"As you command," she replied and stuck her tongue down my throat.

I didn't know that there were Amazon love making techniques, but Windy knew a nerve nexus that she could manipulate and I wound up looking like I was having an epileptic fit as my vulva erupted in a huge gush of pheromone laden lubrication. There was no catching of my emissions this time. I was soaked from my waist to my pumps.

Windy just tossed a duvet over my lap to my shoes and kissed me again, "I believe that the party should pick up now. Although keeping the males from forcing intercourse with you will be a much more difficult job now. I think especially with how Sampson feels about you."

"In that case, I think we could surround me with insistent lesbians who are planning to be very attentive to me. What do you think?" I schemed.

"There are Amazons putting the plan into effect as we speak," Windy assured me, firmly seated in my lap and hugging me tightly.

I felt someone removing my shoes and beginning to rub my feet, "Okay, who's working the feet?"

"It's Gwen, your Boobie Queen-ness!" my silly twentieth wife replied, guarding my extremities.

I craned my neck to see how the rest of the party was progressing and all of the men, with the exception of Sampson were practicing CPR with at least one woman and a couple of them were sucking face with two or more.

Sampson was looking forlornly towards me, sporting a painful looking bulge in his trousers. You had to give the guy credit. He was keeping to his principles even in the face of overwhelming temptation.

"You know people, I think we need to migrate to our own or our partner's area," I announced as many of my not with child wives hoisted me into the air, "It appears that my presence is required at a huge lesbian orgy. Any of our guest women, who would rather have sex with the Queen, than a real swinging dick, are welcome to join us!"

As the ladies spirited me off and Meka told me, "That boy has it bad for you!"

"Sampson...? Yah, I know, but number one, I'm not ready for sex with a man and number two, it isn't the time or place for me to lose a stud that we're going to need to entice followers, even if he won't stick a dick in them," I informed her.

"By the way, who is related to Sampson?" I inquired, knowing that it would be some trusted Ka'anian.

"Sampson is Frances's step brother," Heidi answered from all around.

"Please tell me that he's not following our parade...," I added, realizing that Heidi's announcement would have been, heard by him if he was.

"Sampson is currently in his quarters," Heidi informed me. "I would not have allowed him to overhear my answer, Dolly."

"Thank you for that, Heidi," I replied with relief, "You take great care of me, and my family."

A thought occurred to me, "Heidi, you know that you're now part of our family, don't you?"

"I was not aware of that fact, Dolly," she replied, "What part of the family am, I?"

That one stopped me for a moment, "Ah... which would you prefer, Big Sister, or Godmother?"

"I will have to consider that for a time, Dolly," she answered, "It is not often that I am given a choice to decide."

"Well, don't blow a circuit over it. We'll love you whichever you decide," I assured her.

"I have decided, Dolly. I wish to be Godmother," she determined. "It is my job to look out for my god daughter's welfare, to care for them and provide for them, it is a role I will gladly perform. Thank you, God Daughter Dolly. I do not believe that any artificial intelligence has ever been so honored."

"Dolly, quit making our lovely vessel moist, and concentrate on how much we are going to make you orgasm in a few moments," Gwen told me, trying to refocus me on the fact that we had arrived in my inner sanctum.

"Teddy?" Meka asked.

"Pink, lacy teddy, with feathers...!" Akna decided to the agreement of the others.

I was slowly and very carefully disrobed, removing my female lubricant soaked clothes. Which Windy, carefully placed in a Tupperware container. The ladies slipped me into this super feminine lacy pink teddy with pink feathers strategically placed around the thighs and breast cups.

"Oh look ladies, there's candy just laying here for us!" Gwen announced to the other wives.

I was bodily lifted by Windy and carried to the antigravity bed chamber, had the pleasure amplifier attached to my lower back and was forcibly pleasured until, and even after I lost consciousness.

Of course all of the other girls were lezing their brains out as well, because when Dolly cums, everybody cums and cums, just like the energizer cunny!

Day Two

I was, awakened the next day, helped to the Refresher, and with the settings that vixen Gwen had given it, it make me orgasm twice and emerge with a stagger.

Windy snagged me before I slumped to the floor, gave Gwen a nasty look, and carried me over, to where she could lay me down and dress me.

1...45678...57