Pea Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,138 Followers

Five minutes flew by until Mark pushed back. "Stop...I think we need to uh...go back to the game."

The others were confused until they saw the damp pre-cum spot on his underwear. He was about to cum and didn't want to be embarrassed.

Tess smiled when she saw the 9 ball lined up to go in. "I think we need to find out who the chickens are," she said as she leaned over the table and hit in the 9. They all looked at Mark who looked at Millie. Suddenly the tension in the air was thick with sex. Would Mark take off his boxer briefs? "If I do this then we finish the game and no one can quit."

"I'm in," Tim quickly added. He looked at Tess who had made the 9 ball. "Well dear?"

Tess took a deep breath. "If I don't do this I'll always wonder how it would have been." They all looked at Millie who was red with excitement.

"OK."

All eyes suddenly turned to Mark who like Millie turned and faced away. He grabbed the waistband and pushed the underwear down over his pure white ass. They fell to his feet where he kicked them off and turned around.

"Oh my God," Tess gasped seeing his six-inch hard pink cut cock pointing up at her. Her hand covered her mouth because it was the only the second hard one she had seen. Since Mark's hair was dark his pubic growth was thick and dark.

"OK, let's play," Mark grinned as he stood proudly displaying his rocket.

Tess wanted to get rid of Tim, which meant that she needed to make his 10 ball.

"Hit the 9 ball into the 10 ball by hitting the cushion here," Mark said pointing to a spot across from the 10.

"Hey, that's not fair," Tim complained.

"I think it is," Tess said seriously as she took aim at the spot. It was the best shot she had ever made. The cue ball struck the 9 ball, which bounced off the cushion and hit the 10 ball perfectly. Mark took it out and held it up. "Game over or are you going to take off your boxers?"

Millie stayed quiet through all of this. She had never figured the game would get this far. Her husband was displaying his hard-on and soon their best friend would be displaying his. She knew her panties were soaked and hoped that they would not find out how much.

"Hell if Mark can do it so can I," Without turning around he pushed down his boxers and his six-inch, but quite a bit thicker than Mark's, popped outward.

Things were quiet now as Tess pulled the 10 ball back on the table. "What happens if your ball is made and you are already naked?"

"You lose," Tim said hoping that the bras would come off before that happens.

"So your shot again dear," Tim said to Tess. "Don't miss because Mark and I are going to clear Millie and your balls."

It was enough to cause her to miss. "Fuck!"

"Getting nervous honey," Tim said moving to take the next shot. He knew he could put Mark out by making the 9 ball directly but wanted the women to strip. "Combination 9 ball into the 14." His shot did just that.

"Take something off," he grinned at his wife.

"OK smart ass," she said unsnapping her shorts and pushing them down over her matching plan pink bikini panties. She managed to keep her legs closed so they wouldn't see her damp spot.

Tim put it back on the table. "You have a good bank shot at Millie's ball."

"I see it," Mark grinned. The 9 ball banked off the side rail and knocked in the 13 ball. They all looked at Millie who thought about taking off her bra.

"The shorts," Mark grinned. He noticed that Tim's hard-on was pointing upward now.

"Maybe...maybe not," she smiled before reaching behind her and unclasping her bra. As she pulled the straps from her shoulders and arms she managed to keep her hands on her bare titties.

"Not fair," Tim complained.

"She can do it until she has to shoot," Tess said worried that the men would soon have her naked as well.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Millie asked Mark. They all knew that some serious things would be happening soon.

"The game all the way," Mark said not sure if he could watch his wife being touched or even fucked by another man.

"All the way," Tim added looking at Tess who seemed to agree.

Tim spotted Millie's 13 ball back on the table and looked for the 9 ball. It was on the far end of the table and he didn't have a good shot. "I'm going to give it a ride."

They watched the yellow ball fly around the table until it hit the 14 ball, which bounced from one end to the other before stopping in front of the corner pocket. "Damn."

"Ha..ha," Tess giggled. But then she realized that Mark was next. "I spoke too soon." Seconds later her ball fell into the pocket. "If I don't want to do this then what happens?" Her fingers played with the elastic of her pink panties.

"You're out and it leaves Mark, Millie and I to determine who wins and gets into the heaven room," Tim grinned.

She looked at Mark and at his rigid cock. "I'll do it."

"Shit," Mark whispered when she pushed the thin pink silk over her stomach, over her neatly shaved bush and pink puffy pussy lips. The undies caught on the damp spot and jerked away when she pushed them off the way off.

Only Millie had on clothes. But moments later her 13 ball fell into the corner pocket. She didn't say anything while she pushed down her shorts. She too had worn comfortable BVD type panties. They all could see that the blonde hair on her head was not the same that was behind her thin panties.

Her ball was brought up and Mark did his best to make it but missed. It was now Millie's shot and she knew she needed to make Tess or Mark's ball. Since the nine ball belonged to Mark she didn't blink as she stoked it firmly into the corner pocket. "I guess you are out honey."

"So that means I need to win in order for Mark and I to go into the room." Tess said nervously.

Tim's 10 ball was next but Millie tried to use it to hit in Tess' 14 ball. She missed as well which gave Tess the shot.

"Sorry honey," Tess grinned as she made Tim's 10 ball. "It's you and I," she grinned at Millie. Since Millie's ball was a lower number than Tess' the taller woman only had to hit the cue ball into it. She made the side pocket easily. "The panties."

Millie wasn't going to stop now. She looked at Tim as she pushed down her BVDs showing her dark and thick bush. A hint of her pussy lips showed through the maze.

Now everyone was naked and if Tess could make Millie's 13 ball the game would be over. But it would mean they would go into the next stage, which was serious sex with someone besides their spouse. "I think we need to take a break.

"A break," Tim repeated. "Now that we are all naked you want to take a break?"

"She's right," Millie giggled. "I can't believe that we are all naked in front of each other. It's so cool and exciting. We've been friends for a long time and this and the kissing we have already done makes us even closer."

The men were not biting on the take a break idea. "Is this some way to get out of doing the seven minutes in heaven part?" Mark asked. His cock was still hard and was getting impatient.

"Millie and I need to talk. We will be right back."

"Fuck," Tim groaned when their wives left the basement. "I knew they would chicken out."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Mark asked his buddy. "I mean what are the limits? Are there any?" He had never seen Tim naked and there they were with their hard cocks totally displayed.

"What happens in heaven stays in heaven," Tim repeated. "You were the one who said it."

"It wouldn't upset you if I fuck Tess."

"You're our best friends. I think I can handle you fucking Tess. How about you?"

"Fuck, I don't know. I haven't really considered it."

*

The women were having a similar conversation. "You know that they will not want to stop until we go all the way," Millie said admiring Tess' cute ass as she walked ahead of her into the den.

"I know," Tess said without emotion. "Have you ever...you know...had intercourse with anyone else but Mark?"

"No...I mean I've jerked some guys off and given blowjobs but never past that."

"Same here," Tess said wishing her tits were as nice and big as Millie's. "But I've always wondered how it would be...how it would feel."

"But this game means that only one couple gets to experience it. It could cause some hard feelings."

"Well then we need to change the rules," Tess giggled. They talked for a few more minutes and walked back.

*

The guys were silent when they heard the women walking buck naked back down the stairs. They both figured the women were going to back out. What they heard surprised them.

"We don't want one couple having seven minutes in heaven," Tess started.

"But you agreed..." Mark jumped in.

"Let me finish," Tess smiled. "First of all if one couple is going to do it so is the other one. Secondly it can only be for seven minutes. There's not much you can do in that short a time and maybe we need to do that and nothing more tonight. That's our deal. Take it or leave it."

"Well I would be pissed if Mark gets seven minutes with Tess and I don't have the same with Millie. OK so how are we doing this?"

Tess presented two alarm clocks. "Each couple gets only seven minutes and before we start we set the alarm clocks for eight minutes ahead. This gives us one minute to get to the bedroom."

"Bedroom," Mark repeated glancing at Tim's hard cock and his wife's exposed pussy. He knew that in only a few minutes penetration was possible.

"The bedrooms are more private and comfortable," Tess grinned.

"No limits?" Tim asked excitedly.

"That's between the couples how far to go," Tess said. "If someone doesn't' want to do something then they don't have to. The deal is that what happens in that room stays in that room. We all have to agree."

They all looked around but no one objected. But Tess wanted more. "If you agree say yes."

"Yes," Tim said quickly.

"Ye...ss," Millie gulped.

"I say yes," Tess smiled. They all looked at Mark who seemed to be not sure.

"Mark?" Tim asked.

"OK...yes," Mark answered.

Tess took the alarm clocks and started programming them. "Mark and I get the master bedroom. You two can have the one at the top of the stairs. She handed Millie the other clock. Are you ready? "

They all nodded. "Let's go to heaven," Tess giggled. She grabbed Marks hand and led him up the basement stairs and into the hallway. They hurried up the next flight of stairs and quickly ran down to the master bedroom. As Tess closed the door behind them she looked and saw Tim leading Millie into the other bedroom.

*

Millie and Tim closed the door behind them and stopped looking at the bed. "I've been thinking about this moment for a long time," he grinned as he moved up behind her and reached under her arms to cup her bare and wonderful breasts. "Ohh," she moaned when he found her hard tips and toyed with them. While he touched her tits she reached back and found his hard naked cock. "Come on," she giggled.

Tim turned on the small lamp next to the bed and took the alarm clock from her grasp. As he crawled up onto the bed he saw her arms reaching form him. He was surprised that she opened her legs. He slid between them and moved his lips to her left nipple.

"I've thought about it too," she whispered feeling his tongue move to her right nip. She looked at the clock and saw that they still had seven minutes. After another minute she lifted his head and pulled up his body until their faces matched up. This also meant that his prick was lined up with her opened and dripping pussy. As they kissed her hands moved over his back and down to his ass.

Tim looked at the clock and saw they were down to less than six minutes. He knew that he had time to do something else.

"What...Tim,," she gasped feeling his kissed dash under her chin, down the middle of her breasts, over her navel and then into her damp matting of pubic hair. 'OH GOD!" She cried out when his tongue parted the forest and found her swollen and ready clit.

*

Matt and Tess were also on the bed and were touching every place they could get their hands on. She jerked on his hard cock while he slipped two fingers up into her moist depths. Both were on overload and were ready to cum when he pulled her fingers from his shaft. "I'm to close."

She giggled and pulled his mouth to her tits. After suckling the hard tips for a while he moved back and turned her over.

"Uh..what are you doing?" She asked looking back at him with mistrust.

"I've looked at this ass for so long and now it is mine to touch and kiss."

"Umm," she moaned. She turned and looked at the clock just as they both heard Millie's scream down the hallway.

"OH GOD!"

Mark pulled his tongue from between her cheeks and froze. "Do you...do you think that they are doing it?"

She turned and moved her legs until he was kneeling between them. "I don't know and don't care. These are our seven minutes and I don't want to waste anymore time." She reached out and pulled his body down onto hers. They had less than two minutes."

*

"Tim...please," Millie begged for him to stop and move up on top of her. "Come here."

He moved his wet face from between her thighs and wiped her juices on her stomach when kissing up to her navel. Seconds later his lips found hers and her shorter legs wrapped around his waist.

She felt his hard knob pressing into her dense bush and reached under her tummy to touch it and then rub it up and down her slit. She looked at the clock and saw that they had less than two minutes.

*

Four minutes later Mark peeked out of the master bedroom door to see if the other bedroom door was open or closed. He could see that their door was still closed but also saw the hall bathroom door closed and the light on inside. He quietly opened the door and walked buck-naked into the hallway. It seemed weird to be walking naked around their best friend's house.

Tim managed to get out of the bed and head towards the hallway door. He thought he heard footsteps and after turning the doorknob slowly he pulled it open to see his best friend standing nude. "Mark..."

"Hi," Mark said forcing a smile. He tried to look over Tim's shoulder into the bedroom but it was under dim light and he couldn't see if Millie was still inside. "Uh...I guess our seven minutes are up." As Tim walked out Mark noticed that Tim's cock was no longer hard.

"Yeah, it's over," Tim said not sure what to say. "I guess we should go back into the basement and get our clothes."

The two naked men walked quietly down the stairs, through the hall to the basement door. Tim opened the door and smiled. "After you." Tim also glanced down at Mark's satisfied prick.

The wooden stairs to the basement creaked and cracked on the way down and after they walked into the room they saw the gathering of clothes on the floor and furniture. Millie's large white bra was draped over a chair and her matching panties on the seat. On the floor near the corner of the room were Tess' bra and panties along with her shorts and shirt. The excitement of the stripping and kissing was over as they gathered their underwear and slipped into them.

"Where is Tess?" Tim asked not looking at his friend.

"She uh..went to the bathroom," Mark answered. "And Millie?"

"Same," Tim replied. They both wanted to know what happened in the bedroom and how far the other couple had gone but knew the rules they had set. "That game was amazing," Tim smiled. "I would have never expected the girls to uh...you know..."

"Yeah, never," Tim added. They sat down and grabbed the warm beers they had left behind. A few minutes later they heard the women's footsteps above them and waited for them to walk down.

Tess walked in first wearing a long terry cloth robe. Behind her Millie wore a matching light blue robe. "We need to leave," Millie said frankly to Mark. She picked up her bra and panties and looked for her shorts.

"Here," Tess said holding out the shorts and the tee shirt. After seeing each other naked and after being in a bed for over seven minutes together the four were shy about showing their bodies.

"Thanks," Millie said looking over at Tim. She saw his smile and quickly grabbed her shoes and headed up the stairs.

"I better get dressed," Mark said pulling up his shorts and slipping into his shirt. "We'll give you a call tomorrow."

Tim stood but Tess held him back. "They can let themselves out." After Mark left Tess picked up her clothes and walked over to her husband. She leaned forward and kissed his lips lightly. "I love you."

"Me too," he said not sure what the hell was going on. They heard the door close upstairs and they walked upward. Once in the bedroom Tim moved to her and tried to kiss her but she pushed him back.

"Not tonight," she said seriously. "I'm tired and need to get to sleep."

*

Mark tried to talk to Millie in the car but she didn't answer him when he asked if she had a good time. Her head was back against the pillow and her eyes were closed. They were at their house in a few minutes and she was out the door before he turned the engine off. He quickly followed her into the bedroom and stopped when he saw her remove the robe. Red marks were all over her breasts and lower stomach. "Jesus...what did you two do?"

"Can't talk about it...remember?" She said before turning and walking naked into the bathroom.

When she came out she saw him lying back on the bed stark naked with his cock pointing upward. "Not tonight," she said as she opened the drawer and pulled out her cotton pajamas.

They both tried to go to sleep but both couldn't forget what had occurred the past few hours. Tim finally broke the silence. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"No," she said firmly. She turned to him and pulled his body into hers. "Just hold me."

*

Millie slept in on Saturday morning. She slowly awoke thinking that maybe last night was a sexy dream. Mark was not in bed and since the bathroom was dark he was not there either. She closed her eyes and remembered how Tim's lips and tongue drove her to sensual overdrive. Sex for the first time in a long time was exciting. She rubbed down under her pajamas into her moist slit as she remembered touching another man's hard cock.

Mark sat at the kitchen table staring at the coffee pot. He was not thinking about coffee but rather if he had screwed up pursuing his wife to play the pool game. At first he was happy and excited that she was going along with it but when he saw her French-kissing Tim and removing her underwear he felt differently. Then when she did not speak much after it was over he just knew that Tim had fucked her. He knew he was not supposed to talk about those seven minutes. He heard the shower go on upstairs and put down his coffee cup.

Millie's middle finger rubbed and played with her pleasure button until she was ready to cum. She thought she heard a noise in the hallway so she quickly stopped. After a while she moved out of the bed to go pee and take a shower.

The water was nice and hot when she pushed her naked still excited body under the pulsating spray. As she soaped her smooth arms and chest she again thought about last night. Moments later her fingers snaked again between her thighs. She didn't see or hear the bathroom door opening up.

Mark moved quietly to the glass shower door that was steamed up. He saw the shape of her pink body through the glass and slowly opened the door. He was not ready when he saw her with her eyes closed and her fingers pushing in and out of her dripping wet bush. "Millie."

"OH!" she cried out. They had never seen each other masturbate before but she couldn't take her fingers away. "Come in."

He quickly removed his underwear and moving in with his cock quickly getting hard. "I've never seen you..."

Slickman
Slickman
8,138 Followers