Pea Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,169 Followers

"I know," she smiled still pushing her middle finger deeply inside. "I'm so hot...so horny." He reached to touch her too but she stopped him. "Don't. I want to watch you do it too."

"Oh Fuck!" Mark moaned gripping his hard-on with his right hand. "Ahhh."

She giggled and opened her legs to let him see more. Her left fingers spread her pussy lips as her right middle finger kept fucking her. "I'm going to cum baby...are you close?"

"OH GOD YES!" He groaned. "I'M READY...LET'S DO IT TOGETHER!!"

"NOW MARK NOW!" Her finger moved faster and faster in and out and then moved to her clit. There is moved right and left until she came. "I'M CUMING!"

"ME TOO!" His hot juices exploded out the swollen red tip striking the back of her right hand and wrist.

After it was done they moved into each other's arms. "Do you want to talk about what happened?" He whispered.

"No...we can't. It's better this way. Don't ever ask me again. Promise me you'll never ask Tim either."

"I promise."

*

A few blocks away there were no signs of affection. Tess rolled out of bed early and put on her jogging suit. She smiled at her husband's lifeless body facing down into the soft mattress and pillow. She quietly moved out of the house and down the street as she adjusted her IPOD.

The run lasted almost an hour so when she returned she found Tim reading the newspaper with a cup of tea. "Good morning," she said brightly and cheerfully.

"Uh...yeah..good morning," he threw back. Now he was totally puzzled because last night she seemed to be upset. "How was the run?"

"Fantastic." She moved over and kissed his lips lightly. "Everything is fantastic." She started to walk away but he grabbed her onto his lap.

"About last night."

She smiled. "It was amazing."

"It...it was...does that mean?"

She put her right index finger on his lips. "We promised."

"Yes but..." Again she pressed the finger.

"No...not now and not ever. Swear to me that you'll never ask again and I don't want to know what happened during your seven minutes with Millie. Swear."

"I swear."

"Good, I need to call Millie because we are all going to the carnival tonight."

"We are?"

"Yes."

*

It was kind of awkward at first when Millie and Mark knocked on Tim and Tess' door. Tess opened it and moved back to let them in. They had done this hundreds of times before but not after what they had experienced the night before. Tim was standing behind Tess. Normally they gave each other a short quickie hug but after the guys shook hands and the girls gave their distant hug the two couples mismatched again.

"Hi," Tim said to Millie who grinned at him. His hand moved around her back. "Hi," she whispered as their lips pressed together and opened.

"Shit," Mark said softly moving into Tess' arms. So this is the way it's going to be he thought when Tess pulled him close and kissed him with an open mouth and a hot tongue.

The couples continued their wet deep kissing for about three minutes before Tess pushed Mark back. "There's more time for this later. Right now we are going to a carnival."

They were like happy teenagers laughing and giggling to the fair grounds. They all went on the Ferris wheel with Tim and Millie in one seat and Mark and Tess in the seat behind them. As the wheel turned to let more people on the two couples again kissed and snuck quick feels of the women's breasts and the guys bulges.

"The haunted house," Mark grinned getting into the messing around foreplay thing. As soon as they entered the dark hallways he started touching and massaging Tess' great ass. About ten feet behind the Tim was doing the same to Millie's full rack.

For the next two hours they touched, kissed and rubbed. By 10PM the four were totally turned on and they all knew they had to leave before they got caught. "What now?" Mark asked as he drove his car back to Tim and Tess' house.

"Seven minutes in Heaven honey," Millie giggled.

He heard Tim and Tess laugh in the backseat. "Sounds good to me," Mark laughed as well.

They hurried into the house and after Tess programmed the alarm clocks for eight minutes she gave one to Millie. "Seven minutes and that's it. GOT IT?"

"Yes...seven minutes and what happens in heaven stays in heaven," Millie said glancing down at Tim's hard-on. "Let's go."

Millie closed the door behind her and started undressing. As she tossed her shirt and shorts on the floor she turned and saw Tim ahead of her. His boxers fell off his feet and his hard cock was aimed at her stomach. He helped take off her bra and she pushed off her sexy black bikini panties.

"Hurry," she said as her body fell back onto the bed and she pulled him between her legs. He started to lean down and kiss her nipples but she pulled his face to hers. "We only got to fuck for two minutes last night. Tonight I want all seven."

"No problem here," he laughed as he aimed his hard-on into her already dripping wet pussy lips. As he slid into her depths her lips suckled on his earlobe.

"All I could think about today was your cock fucking me," she whispered. "I masturbated three times and it still wasn't enough. OHHHH!"

Tim knew he had seven minutes and to pace himself. He started fucking her really slow and as he looked at the alarm clock his motion got faster. With a minute to go he asked. "Are you ready for heaven?"

"YES..DO IT..FUCK ME! AH...AH...AH...AH!"

*

"I'm ready no foreplay. But do it nice and slow like you did last night," Tess whispered as she nibble on his neck. She remembered how she had climaxes last night as he teased her by slipping his cock into her extremely slow. Their eyes locked and stayed open as the pink shaft pushed slow but steadily into her hot oven.

"Ohhh," she moaned wanting him to push deep quickly but knowing that it was more exciting this way. Feeling another man's cock slowly pushing into her was overpowering. "It feels so good. So fucking good."

Mark knew also that he had to pace himself. Last night they both were so close to cuming that as soon as he was all the way inside they both climaxed. It was an amazing feeling one he had never experienced. "You're pussy feels so tight."

"Your cock is so thick and hard," she said talking dirty. She glanced at the clock and reached around him to rub her middle finger into his ass crack. When she touched his puckered hole she felt him freeze. "I'm going to fuck you the same way."

"Oh fuck," Mark groaned. Millie had never allowed him to mess with her ass. "Ahhh...go slow," he groaned as her middle finger pushed inside.

"You too...slow...slow." They were moving quietly and both heard the loud moaning from the other bedroom. It was easy to know it was the bed banging against the wall, which meant they too were fucking. It didn't matter.

"Perfect timing," Mark smiled knowing he had about half of his penis inside of her and still have three and a half minutes to go. She too was going deeper into he backside.

"Ohhh," she moaned as she had to squeeze him with her stomach muscles. "Sorry."

"It's OK...are you getting close?

She giggled. "I've been close since the Tunnel of Love." It was like she was totally loaded with her finger on the trigger. They both looked at he clock and saw they had a minute to go. "I'm ready."

Mark pushed all the way inside and both moaned when his pubic hair pressed into her small bush. He lifted her legs back to her shoulders to get as far in as possible. It was enough to take them over the edge. "I'm ready."

"Don't move...just cum," she giggled. When she felt his hot juices release deep inside she pulled her own trigger. This time she screamed at the top of her lungs. "OHHH YES!! YES! YES!! YES!!. I'M CUMING!!"

*

The bed was about to fall apart. Millie's head was pressed hard against the headboard. Her legs were once again wrapped around his waist and he pounded her pussy. "You beast," she laughed. "Don't stop...give it to me...harder..harder."

"Bam..bam...bam...bam...bam," the sound echo down the hallway from the bed tearing apart the drywall. "FUCK..FUCK!...FUCK!!" They both came just as the alarm clock sounded. "AHHHH!"

*

After Mark and Millie left Tim sat with his wife on the sofa looking at the pool table. "I was wondering if maybe we should invite another couple over to play pill pool."

"Really?" Tess asked with a grin. "Who do you have in mind?"

"I shouldn't say."

"You should," Tess said sitting up and facing him.

"Laurie and Louis."

"My sister and her husband Laurie and Louis?"

"Well yeah...you know I've always had a thing for her."

"Too weird," Tess said sitting back thinking about it. She too had teased Louis since he married her sister seven years before. "Do you think they will do it?"

"Did you ever believe that we would do it?"

"No," she laughed. "I'll feel her out and see if she is interested."

"What about Louis?"

"Louis won't say no," she with confidence.

*

A few weeks later Tess stood holding the pool cue looking at her younger sister by ten years. The pool game had started less than an hour before and Laurie was already down to her sexy yellow-laced bra and matching panties. She smiled remembering how her sister had called her a slut after she told her about the games with Mark and Millie. The next day Laurie showed up at her doorstep and apologized. She was ok with the pool stripping game and kissing but wanted to know more about the seven minutes in heaven part. "Can't tell you because that's what makes it so great. What you don't know can't hurt anyone."

"My turn," Tess grinned as she aimed at the ball she knew was Louis'. When it fell into the pocket she looked at the large lump in his briefs. "It's time to put up or shut up?"

"Put up," he grinned as he pushed down his underwear. Tess gasped when she saw how long it was. "Happy?"

"Not yet," she thought. "Time for you sis," she grinned before she banked her sister's ball. "Bra or panties."

Tim sat back and watched as his wife cleared the table. They were all naked and stood waiting for Tess' next command. "It's time for seven minutes in heaven. Here is your clock sis and you have one minute to get to the bedroom."

"Let's go big brother," Laurie giggled while taking Tim's hand and pulling him up the stairs.

"I see you are ready," Tess smiled at Louis. "Let' go."

Tim and Tess could have started them into fucking immediately but they wanted them to come back. For the next five minutes they kissed, touched, probed and sucked. Tim found out that Laurie was a master at sucking cock and thought about cuming in her mouth but made her back off at the two minute mark.

Laurie let him turn her onto her back and didn't complain about him moving between her lean thighs. He aimed his cock at her opened hole and stopped. "I would like to fuck you."

"Good," she gasped. "I was going to fuck you if you didn't make a move." She held on for her life as he fucked her hard and powerful. She came before him and after he climaxed she came again. "OH GOD THAT WAS..WAS AMAZING."

*

"Do it slow," Tess whispered as she tried to hold his hips back. "Are you ready to cum."

"Oh yes," Louis answered. After her hand job and blowjob he was definitely ready. He pushed slowly as she said and was in immense pleasure when she said he could cum. "Do..it...fill me up."

"OHHHH!" She cried out feeling his juices a lot deeper than when Tim or Mark had been. "I'M CUMING TOO!"

*

"DON'T STOP....MORE!" The young normally conservative Laurie commanded. She had already climaxed twice and wanted to go for the hat trick. "MORE!"

Tim started again until the alarm sounded. "Thank God," he thought as he rolled off and tried to catch his breath.

*

"What now?" Tess asked Tim after Laurie and Louis left.

"Darts?"

**

Finis...

Ending note: I hope the game didn't confuse you too much. Playing Pill Pool is a lot of fun especially if you can attach seven minutes in heaven with it. Thanks again for all your votes on the favorite author selection. Send me some emails if you liked it and give me some ideas for more games that couples can play. Love ya...Slick

Slickman
Slickman
8,169 Followers