Peach — A Story

Story Info
Cousins find love through the tutelage of their Aunt.
16.7k words
4.4
77.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarkatony
tarkatony
252 Followers

At her touch I jumped from the bed. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to sleep with you."

"Are you nuts, what are you talking about?" A light was still on in our motel room so I could see her head poking from under the covers.

There was anger in her eyes and in her voice, too, which was really unusual because Peach is the most happiest person I know, "I'm going to sleep with you."

I quickly climbed into the other bed and turned away from her, hugging my pillow and I tried to sort out if she was moving or not but I didn't think she was so I relaxed a little and tried to figure out why she did what she did. But I couldn't.

When she finally spoke she still sounded kind of annoyed, "That's not fair, Freddie, I want to sleep with you and you know it."

No, I didn't know that, why would she want to sleep with me? She had her own bed and besides, we're cousins. I pushed my hard-on into the pillow, wishing it would go away.

"So, you won't let me?" She sounded kind of whiney now but I still didn't know what to say so I just kept hugging my pillow. "Fine," then I heard her fling her covers back. I thought she was going to get up and come into my bed again so I curled myself around the pillow even tighter and I tried to think about what I was going to do. But that's not what she had in mind.

"I've never been as horny as I am right now, Freddie, I'm dripping just thinking about finally being with you." She said this real slow like she was dreaming or something. "I masturbate all the time, Freddie and you're always with me. We're in the car and your hand is under my shirt and you're feeling my breasts — I didn't put your hand there, Freddie, you put it there, I didn't make you do it, you wanted to do it. Sometimes we're in a park and I'm on a swing and you tell me to lift up my skirt because you want to see me and when I do I'm never wearing panties because I want you to see me. And sometimes we're in your family room and we're watching television and you sit back while I take your pants off and you rub my back and neck while I suck on you. And sometimes we're in a fast food place and we're sitting together and you put your hand on my thigh and you feel me while we eat and we say how much we love each other. But most of the time we're in my bedroom and you're kissing me and I bring your hand to my breast; I love your hands on my breasts, Freddie, I love to feel you pinching my nipples, and then you kiss and suck all over my body, every little bit of it; I'm always moaning, Freddie, I'm always encouraging you, I want your lips everywhere on me and, after a while you put your penis in me and when you do I bring my legs around you, squeezing you into me, deep and we just slowly fuck, Freddie, really close and I always whisper in your ear that I love you fucking me, I love your arms around me, I love your breath on me, I love your smell, I love your spit in my mouth — I love you fucking me, Freddie, we do it all the time, every day, sometimes twice a day, three times, once we did it five times in a day, we just fucked and fucked all day and it never takes very long for either of us to cum because we love each other so much." And then her little moans took over and my penis shot a lot of stuff into the pillow.

When I got into the car the next morning I had made up my mind to make it to San Francisco non-stop but as I turned the key I knew I'd be lucky to make it to Ohio: it's hard to drive when you haven't had any sleep. It wasn't that she wanted to have sex with me that kept me awake all night, although that would have done it, and it wasn't listening to her masturbate that did it, although that had me wide awake, too with my penis stretched so long it hurt; it was after that, when she said, even before her breathing had returned to normal, "I love you Freddie, I'm just so in love with you and you have to know that." That was something she had never said to me before and something I don't think she should have said. Sure, we've been best friends for as long as I can remember and cousins, like, forever. But love? I didn't know what she meant by that. Cousins can't love each other for pity sake, at least, not in the way she seemed to be meaning it. I think it's against the law, or something.

We had driven about half an hour when she said, "So, you're not going to talk to me?" No, I wasn't, I still didn't know what to say to her. "Was it that I masturbated or was it that I told you how much I love you?"

"Both." I tried to sound real casual when I said that but that's not how I was feeling. I didn't really know what to say to her, whether I should talk to her about last night or try to shut it out of my head, I mean, even after thinking about it all night, which I did, I still didn't know how I was really feeling about it. Like I said, Peach and I have always been best friends but I have never thought of her and sex, ever, not even once and during my sleepless night that had kind of surprised me because judging by her self-pleasuring, her moans and her words, Peach is a really sexy girl: why hadn't I ever noticed that before? That was really bothering me. Am I, like, sexless or something? That had me worried I've gotta tell you because I could be, I really could: maybe I was a 19 year old virgin for a reason; maybe I'm one of those guys who can't have sex or something, I've heard of those types of guys before, but I didn't think I was one of them because I've thought about sex a lot, but I've never done it and didn't even like to do it with myself, well, not much because it always feels a little illegal to me and when the spurt finally comes, like it did last night, I kind of feel like I've commited some kind of criminal act or something, I always feel a little guilty which sort of takes a lot of the pleasure out of it, but not all of it, I still do it, but not much, not as much as I'd like to.

"So you've never thought of me sexually." I could still see that she had a little anger in her voice, which was really unusual for her, like I said.

"No." Which was true, like I told you.

"You would never have come into my bed?"

"No." And I never would.

"Last night I was thinking of walking around the room in my underwear, would that have helped?" I was feeling a little like I was dizzy or something, maybe it was because I didnt get any sleep but I think a lot of it had to do with what she was talking about, I mean she never talked about this kind of stuff before and I sure couldn't see why she would walk around the motel room in her underwear but I didn't say anything.

"Would it? Would walking around in my underwear have helped?" She sounded even a little madder.

I guess I had to speak so I said, "Why would you do that?" I didn't get it. Who would walk around in her underwear?

"I'd do it so you could see my body, Freddie, I thought all men liked girls with big breasts. I think I have a really sexy body, haven't you ever noticed?" She sounded like she wanted me to answer her, I think she really wanted to know if I thought she had a sexy body or not, which I didn't get because I don't think I've ever even looked at it, I mean it was hers for pity sake, for me, looking at her would be like looking at my sister Penny's body and who would ever do that? That's disgusting and probably illegal.

"So you've never noticed?" She didn't sound mad any more, she sounded more like she was disappointed in me, I've heard this kind of voice from her a lot of times before.

"Of course I've never noticed. You're my cousin for pity sake."

"What a friggin' twit you can be." Peach didn't swear very often, she knew I hated it. "Who said cousin's can't be together? If that was true half the royal blood lines would have died out a thousand years ago. Cousins should care about each other, I mean who do I want to spend the rest of my life with, some guy I haven't met yet or some guy I've known all my life, a guy I not only love, but should love, we've got some of the same blood for chrissake."

I hated it when she swears, I really do and I usually say something about it but I didn't now, she sounded too mad. I had thought about this love stuff all night and why wouldn't I? It was the first time anyone except my mother has ever said that to me and Peach seemed to mean it. And, to tell you the truth, it really kind of got to me, no question, but there was no question also that this love stuff is wrong. Peach could be a little spinny at times and this was one of those times, there was no doubt about it.

"So you're not interested in me?"

"Of course I'm interested in you." When I wasn't playing video games, and I've got to admit I did a lot of that, way too much of it — I was trying to quit them, which was one of the reason we were taking this long drive to the coast and back, to get away from them; it was my mum's idea, it was what she had done when she quit smoking, anyway, when I wasn't playing video games I always hung out with Peach, we even played some of the video games together, so of course I'm interested in her, I didn't know what she was talking about.

"But not sexually, you don't want to fuck me."

"Peach!" I just about drove off the blessed road.

"That's what I want, Freddie, I want to fuck you and I want you to want to fuck me. We're 19 years old for fuck's sake, it's about time we started fucking." Peach has always been a bit of a peachnut (that's what her brother calls her), she is a lot like her mother, not stupid, far from it, she's always at the top of her class, which always surprises me because she almost always acts like a scatterbrain, like now, and she looks like a scatterbrain, too, mainly because of her hair: it's long, well past her shoulders, sort of ratty brown and she has these really stupid looking bangs that bang up against her eyebrows which are really thick and they're always arched up like she's always kind of surprised by what she sees, and excited and she has hair under her arms, too, and up until just before we left she had it on her legs but for some reason she shaved that off, and her mouth is a little dopey-looking, too, a little crooked, it tilts a little to the left so she always looks like she's kind of amused, which she mostly is because she's always in a good mood, except maybe now. "Well?" she said.

"Well what?" I was thinking about her so I forgot what she said.

She punched me in the leg, and not gently either, "Shouldn't we be fucking?"

She shouldn't be talking this way so I didn't say anything, I pretended to be concentrating on my driving, just like I was pretending that I wasn't in pain, but not from her punch: I really needed to shift my hard-on, it was painful because it was bent in the crease of my jeans, but I couldn't do anything about it because I was waiting for her to look away before I could sort of move it to a better location but I could feel that she was staring at me.

"So who gets to you, Freddie? Is there anyone?"

"What do you mean?" I didn't know what she was getting at.

"Is there a girl you really care about?"

"No." I still wasn't sure what she was getting at.

"What about type, what type do you like?"

"Type?" I had just promised myself that I was just going to drive, that I'd stay silent but I didn't know what she meant, so I couldn't.

"What type of girl turns you on, Freddie? Big tits, small tits, thin, fat, great legs, eyes, hair — what?"

"I don't have a type." I was surprised I said this, I was surprised I didn't just tell her to mind her own business. She shouldn't be talking this way, she really shouldn't and she never has.

"No?" I could feel she was still looking at me.

"No."

She seemed to like my answer because she immediately cheered up, but she was never really down for very long anyway, "So I could still be in the running?" My penis was hurting even more now so I had to move it so I pretended to look in the rear view mirror and when I did I quickly pushed it into a new position, but she saw me, she always notices everything I do and she smiled, "Feel better?"

"What," I said this to kind of pretend I didn't do what I did but it didn't work because at that very moment she turned in her seat, leaned down and before I knew what she was doing she had my belt undone. "What're you doing?" I shouted this, I was kind of scared because it really surprised me, like it kind of shocked me to tell you the truth so I pushed at her hands but it was hard to get her away because I was driving in traffic on the freeway but she fought me off and in a moment she had my zipper undone and she was digging under my underwear. "What're you doing? We're on a highway for shits sake!" I never swear but I did now and I tried to stop her but I couldn't and in a moment she had my penis in her hand and a moment after, I'm not kidding, I'm really not, she put it in her mouth! I was pulling at her hair, of course, I didn't want to hurt her but I wanted to get her off me, too and finally she let go of me.

Her head was in my lap and my stiff penis, which I could feel was wet with her siliva, was pressed under her cheek which was really hot against it. "Do you want to get us into an accident, Freddie?" she said this real calmly.

"What are you doing, Peach, jeez, you're not suppose to be doing that." One of my hands was on the wheel, the other was in her hair, pulling at her but trying not to hurt her.

She put her hand between my legs and pressed my penis hard against her cheek, "Run off the road if you want, Freddie, I don't care, I've always wanted to do this and I'm going to," and she turned back into me, put my penis back in her mouth and I'm not kidding she sucked on it and she kept on sucking on it even after I splashed into her mouth and when I did, and I sure didn't mean to do it, I was fighting with all my might to stay on the road, I mean, it was really scary, and even after I splashed in her she didn't stop sucking on me and she didn't stop when I tried really hard to push her away, she just kept on sucking but more gentle now but with the same amount of ... I don't know what it was, maybe it was desire because she was moaning a lot while she sucked on me.

I was scared, I have to admit it, "Come on, Peach," I pushed at her more roughly now but she still wouldn't move away so I put my fingers in her hair and rolled my fist, pulling at her hair, hard and it was painful enough for her to let my penis pop from her mouth and she rolled off me and sat up. "What did you do that for?" I pulled my underwear over my penis which was really wet and still pretty stiff.

"If we'd had sex last night like I wanted I wouldn't have had to do that but if you won't have sex with me I guess I'll just have to take what I can get where I can get it," and with that she undid her belt, her button and her zipper and she pushed her jeans and panties off and kicked them to the floor. "Like now."

It took me awhile to realize what she was doing, I mean I had my eyes on the road and all, "Come on, Peach, for pity sake."

"Look, we're going to be married within the next two years so I don't know what the fuck we're waiting for."

I almost drove off the road. "What are you talking about?" When I shot my eyes over to her she was looking down at her fingers which seemed to be playing in her pubic hair.

She was taking her time and she was still watching her fingers when she said, "I've loved you forever, Freddie, I have no intention of going forward without you, I can't imagine my life without you. We're going to be married, I know it, my mother knows it and now you know it. We haven't finalized a date yet but it'll be within the next two years, probably in June, maybe July, we're not sure yet." I felt like she was looking over at me when she said, "I mean, can YOU imagine your life without us together?"

Peach could say some really wacky things, I've always known that about her but this really scared me because I also know that whatever Peach said she mostly believed, so when she said what she just said my first feeling was fear, like maybe what she was saying was really going to come true, but of course it wasn't, it was ridiculous, and I told her so.

But she didn't say anything and when she didn't I got the feeling that she didn't feel she needed to, that her mind was already made up and that scared me too, because Peach could be really pig-headed, she had a way of making dumb things happen. But she didn't say anything now, what she did instead of talking was to shift lower in the seat, open her legs and maybe she pushed her fingers into her, I don't know, I wanted to look, I really did but I was thinking she wanted me to, so I didn't. "I'm not going to marry you, Peach," then I quickly added because I wanted to sort of make it easy for her, "I'm never going to marry anyone." But she didn't say anything ... not for about a minute.

"I don't know why I have to do this, Freddie, you should be doing it — I do it often enough when you're not around."

I had a hard-on again, even after she had sucked the last one away, I knew I wanted to pull over to the side of the road and watch her, that really suprised me, I never thought I'd ever see something like that, particularly with Peach and the thought of it made me so horny that I wanted to reach over and touch her, touch her skin, even on her arm, anywhere, I really wanted to touch her, to feel her skin but I was driving so I couldn't even really look at her, there were trucks and all so I fought to look straight ahead so I really couldn't see that she was moving her hips against her fingers. "Peach?"

"God, Freddie, I'm close."

"We're not going to be married. Not next year. Not in June. Not in July. Never, OK?"

But I knew she didn't hear me because she was bucking really hard at her fingers now and she was screaming at the top of her lungs.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I could argue all I wanted but as we drove west she just ignored everything I said and continued on with her plans for our life together and when she did I always felt like she was sort of threatening to go back into my pants, which weren't even done up properly — or into her own which she had put back on but hadn't really done up. So I decided without even asking her. My mother really wanted us to drop in on her sister, my Aunt Wilma and Peach's aunt, too, of course and my mother sort of helped plan the trip so we went right by Aunt Wilma's place, which was just off the freeway but I wasn't going to, I sure hadn't actually planned to visit Aunt Wilma because I've always thought she was more of a wingnut than Peach and her mother — and that's saying something — but I couldn't think of anything else to do, I mean I didn't want to spend any more time in that car with Peach so rather than drive by, I left the freeway and pretty soon I drove in her driveway.

Obviously, we interrupted her. When she opened the door, she opened it just a crack with the safety chain still on like she was expecting maybe a criminal or something but when she noticed it was us she was so surprised she removed the chain and pulled the door wide open and she pushed at the screen door so hard it flew out and hit me in the forehead but even at that the shock of seeing her in what looked like one of those negligee things was more stunning to me then the pain and then she was dragging us into the house and pushing us onto the couch in her living room and then she tapped the mute button on the TV remote, the mute button, not the off button, so the two naked women were still on the screen.

I'd see Aunt Wilma maybe once a year, usually at Thanksgiving or Christmas. I've never really talked to her, mainly because when she visited she'd spend all her time with my mum and with Peach's mum, they'd talk forever and they're always talking on the phone, too, for hours so I always kind of knew about everything that was happening in Aunt Wilma's life, all the divorces and all marriages. I think she was married to a truck driver these days but I was afraid to ask and I think she was a beautician or something but she never had any kids. To me, she always seemed to be the oddest of the three sisters, which was really saying something, like I said. For some reason both my mother and Peach's mother worshipped her. I could never figure that out. Maybe it was because Aunt Wilma was the youngest.

tarkatony
tarkatony
252 Followers