Peach — A Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarkatony
tarkatony
254 Followers

I had raised my glass like they had but I didn't know what she meant. "The sisterhood?"

"You only lose your virginity once, Freddie. That's a time to celebrate — or it is if you lose it to the man you love."

Peach seemed really happy when she swung her glass high into the air and then she took a sip, "It hasn't happened yet but it's going to be great when it does."

"What?" I had forgotten about how fast Aunt Wilma could get mad and how mad she could get, "It hasn't happened yet?" She was staring at me like I'd just killed her cat or something.

I was going to say something, but I didn't know what, I didn't really get what she was mad at, I mean what we had done upstairs she had taught us to do and it was worth celebrating, or I thought so anyway and I think Peach did too because she said, "We've just done the oral, Aunt Wilma, and it was so great I just feel asleep."

This seemed to settle Aunt Wilma down a little but she still seemed a little mad at me, "Oral isn't sex, penetration is," she put her glass down without drinking from it so I did too.

I think Peach wanted to make Aunt Wilma feel better because she took another sip from her glass and said, "We're going to do it, promise Aunt Wilma, right after supper, right Freddie?"

I hated it when Aunt Wilma was mad so I kind of sucked up to her a little, "I would have done it like an hour ago but Peach was asleep and I didn't want to wake her."

I'm not sure I heard her right because I thought Aunt Wilma said, "I'm not convinced you'd wake her even if you did," but she said it in a quiet voice then she said, a lot louder and madder, "Look, Freddie, for fuck's sake get this through that head of yours, there isn't a woman alive who doesn't want to wake up with the stiff prick of the man she loves in her. Got it? Unless Peach is dog tired or mourning the loss of her dog, she wants you in her, awake or asleep, got it? Jesus Freddie, what's happening with your generation anyway?" I didn't know what she meant by this but then that often happens and then she kind of made fun of me, "'I didn't do it because she was asleep,' Jesus, you don't wake up the woman you love to get her to do your fucking laundry but ..." She reached for her glass and drank most of it. She was really fed up with me, you could tell.

Peach tried to rescue me again, "We're learning, Aunt Wilma, we're learning a lot, we'll be good at this, honest, we'll get really good at it, won't we Freddie?"

This didn't seem to help much, "Well, you won't if you aren't even doing it." This seemed to get her a little madder because she was definitely mad when she said, "What did I show you all those goddam positions for if you weren't even going to use them, I mean, why did I waste my goddam time?"

I didn't really understand why she cared so much about what sex we had and I wasn't going to say anything about that but then, I don't know why, but I did.

Honest to God Aunt Wilma looked like she was going to explode, she seemed to be turning red and getting a little puffed up with rage and she was going to say something, she was going to explode it out, you could tell, but she didn't, instead, she drank the rest of her wine, filled her glass again, drank most of that, put her glass down and then turned and looked straight at me. "Do you know how important sex is to a marriage, Freddie?" but she didn't wait for me to answer, she just pressed right on which was lucky for me because I didn't have any idea, "It makes up about 5 lousy per cent of a marriage, tops, but it just so happens that its that 5 lousy per cent that either makes or breaks a marriage because it's that 5 lousy per cent that shows, not tells, but shows how much you love your wife, how much you respect your wife, how unselfish you are as a lover, how caring you can be and how much you want to be with each other. Penetration, sex, will take up just a tiny fraction of your life together but it will reaffirm, reaffirm Freddie," she said it twice because I'm pretty sure she knew I didn't know what the word meant, "everything about your relationship," she was pretty calm up to now, but she can change really fast, like now, "and YOU want to put that off because she nods off!" She yelled this at me, like I had deliberately not had sex with Peach just to piss her off, sorry for my words.

That was it, that really pissed ME off and I almost never get pissed off, I got up, really fast, I took Peach by the arm, I pulled her from her chair and I guess Peach knew how mad I was because she didn't say anything, she just went with me and we walked out of that dining room but when we got upstairs it didn't seem right, I didn't want to have sex with Peach just because Aunt Wilma wanted me to but I did want to apologize to Peach, I wanted her to know that now that I knew what I was supposed to do, that I was suppose to penetrate her even when she's sleeping if I wanted to, than I would and when I said this she put her arms around me and really for the first time we kissed, mainly she kissed me while I tried to keep up, she did it for maybe three minutes and was really good at it, then we went back down stairs again and sat down and when we did, Aunt Wilma suprised me because she apologized, sort of.

"Look, Freddie, I'm sorry, OK, but you have to understand that sex is important and its important that you two do it when you can and as often as you can because you're not always going to be able to, one of you might get sick, for instance, I hope not, but it could happen, or maybe one has to go away for awhile, like Dan does, all the time, leaving me home alone. Maybe that's it, you two are here and you can have as much sex as you want while what about me? I have to make do with porn while Danny's on the road. It doesn't seem fair, does it?"

Peach reached out and patted Aunt Wilma's hand, "I'm sorry, Aunt Wilma, I guess we're being a little insensitive, it must be pretty hard on you."

I don't know why Aunt Wilma laughed but she did, "It's not something you get used to, honey, it's not something you ever want to get used to."

"Do the videos help?" I was glad Peach asked that question because I was wondering the same thing.

But she didn't answer the question because she kind of tuned out for a minute, like she does, then she tuned back in again, "But there are a few things that are good about it. Do either of you have any fetishes?"

I got kind of embarrassed when Peach said, "Freddie really likes my panties."

I thought Aunt Wilma was going to freak at this but she didn't, really, she seemed to be a little glad to hear it because when she looked at me she didn't seem mad any more, "That's good, Freddie. Panties are a great fetish to start with because they're safe and cheap and they're always around, I mean all you have to do is just take them off the floor or off Peaches or just go to the laundry. But it's not going to last, panties are a kind of poor-man's fetish — a kind of fetish with training wheels. You'll probably outgrow them soon enough and move on to the more interesting things, like anal or watersports or the riskier things like swinging. Dan and I are into fantasies right now, have you ever heard of roll playing?"

Aunt Wilma was asking Peach but even though I was wondering what you would do with the anus and what watersports and swinging are, I heard the words 'roll playing' and I knew all about that, "I roll play all the time," I told her. "I'm a Grandmaster of Saxon War Lord, Cleaver of Death and I've reached level 6 as Admiral Blood in Submarine Mayham, The Final Journey," I mean I didn't know much about what Aunt Wilma had been talking about ever since we'd arrived at her house but I knew as much as anyone about roll playing, I really did.

But she didn't care, she just looked at me as it I was some kind of twit or something and turned back to Peach. "Dan is on the road a lot with a lot of empty hours so he spends time dreaming up fantasies we can roll play when he comes home. Usually we just fuck a lot when he gets back and then he tells me about the roll I'm supposed to play and his roll. He's usually home for three days before he has to hit the road again so we usually use the last two days to try to stay in character."

Peach seemed really interested which surprised me because she never seems very interested in the rolls I've been playing, "Give me an example, Aunt Wilma, I'm not sure I understand."

'Well, the classic, of course, is the french maid in that outfit of hers with the apron and the little feather duster, you know when she bends over," Aunt Wilma hesitated to see if Peach understood her and Peach nodded like she did, but I could tell by her face that she didn't. Peach is a really good actress but she's not that good. "But we moved on from that a long time ago — the last time Dan was home he was a terrorist who kidnapped me, I was a rich society heiress. He made me spend two days in our bedroom wearing only a diaper. Dan's got the most amazing imagination, I mean we go places I've never thought of before, it's great, you should try it, the imagination is a wonderful, powerful thing."

I don't think my imagination is any good because I tried to imagine Aunt Wilma in a diaper in her bedroom for 2 days but I couldn't, and anyway, I didn't much want to but Peach seemed to be interested because she asked Aunt Wilma what other fantasies she and her husband played, I was going to call her husband 'Uncle Dan' but I don't think I've ever even met the guy. Anyway, Aunt Wilma seemed to love to talk about her fantasies because she did it for another hour or so almost without stopping, except to drink her wine, which she did a lot of and while she was talking to Peach, I was kind of looking at her, Peach that is. Peach had asked me earlier, in the car, if I could ever imagine my life without her because she could never imagine her life without me. At the time I didn't have an answer, I had never thought about it. But I was thinking about it now, as I looked at her, and I knew I couldn't have a life without her.

The clock said 11:13 when Peach finally came into the bedroom. She had been in the bathroom a long time, or it sure seemed like a long time and when she came in she walked right up to the bed, bent down and kissed me on the lips and when she did she put her fingers lightly on my penis which was really stiff, then she backed away and started to undress but she didn't take off all her clothes, she kept on her underwear and came back over and leaned over me again and kissed me, "I love it that you have a fetish for my panties, Freddie. I hope you never grow out of it."

She didn't have to worry, I knew I wouldn't, Peach looks fantastic in a bra and panties and she looks really sexy, too so I pulled her onto the bed and I kissed all over her breasts which were in their bra cups while my fingers were feeling all over her panties but after awhile she asked me to take them off and her bra, too. The panties were easy but she had to tell me how to work the bra strap but I got it off soon enough and she fell into my arms and squeezed me so hard it hurt. Then she said, "which of Aunt Wilma's positions do you want to use?"

I'd been thinking about that and a lot of other things, too and I knew which one because I wanted to see her when I went into her, I wanted to see what she looked like and how she would change when she joined the sisterhood so I didn't say anything, I just got on my knees between her legs, like Aunt Wilma showed me, and I sort of shimmied up and aimed my penis, which I had to bend down to where I thought her opening was, well, I had a pretty good idea now where it was but even at that I didn't get it right so Peach took it and she placed me at her opening, "God Freddie, I'm just so excited, are you?"

I was, I was really excited because she looked so happy and also because I wanted so badly to go in her and she must have known that because as I looked down at her, her eyes were staring straight into mine and they were kind of glowing, she moved into me and I felt my penis going into this very warm and wet place, it was like a tunnel and that made me think that this's what the song 'tunnel of love' is all about and then her arms were around me and her legs too and she was saying right into my ear, "Fuck me, Freddie, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," I mean she said that about five times before I did and the stuff rushed out of me like an explosion but she kept on squeezing on my waist with her legs, which she sort of had scissored around me and she kept on saying 'fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,' until she started sort of screaming into me neck but she didn't stop then, either, she just kept scissoring onto me but now she was going really slowly and she wasn't saying 'fuck me, fuck me' any more, she was saying 'oh God, Freddie, oh God, Freddie,' and it sounded real nice, much better than the swearing and then her legs came away from me and I bent down and kissed her, then I kind of got off of her and lay down beside her and when I did she rolled up on her hip and rolled into me but I didn't want that, I wanted to look at her so I pushed her hip back and she lay on her back and I kissed her again and she kissed me back but just a little then she said, "Oh, God, Freddie," again and she closed her eyes and I think I watched her fall into sleep.

But I wanted to tell her something before she did, at least I think I did so I took a few minutes to go through what I wanted to say to her and while I was thinking I was looking at her breasts which were kind of spilling over her ribs and I looked at her beautiful flat stomach and her hairy pussy, the light from the hall wasn't very strong but it let me see her a little, then I kissed her again and kind of woke her up.

"I have a fantasy I want to do with you, OK?"

She hadn't been asleep for very long but even so she seemed kind of groggy when I woke her up but when I said the word 'fantasy' she quickly sat up and crossed, legs, looked at me and said, "ah, sure, Freddie, sure," and I was sort of looking up at her so it was about the first time I had really seen her breasts and I was stiff anyway but I could feel I was getting a lot stiffer, I really liked those breasts.

"I don't want any of this to have happened, OK?"

She had been really excited but she wasn't any more, her face went kind of blank after I said what I said and then she looked like she was going to cry and Peach never cries so I thought about what I'd said and realized it wasn't really what I had meant to say so I quickly explained what I was thinking, "Tomorrow, I want us to have a fantasy and I want us to play rolls, but the rolls we will play will be ourselves, but ourselves of yesterday before any of this happened. We will be in a hotel, a really good one, an expensive one and we will be in our expensive hotel room and you are going to be you and I'm going to be me and I'm going to take you downstairs to the really expensive restaurant and we're going to have a really expensive meal and when it's over I'm going to tell you how much I love you and I'm going to get down on my knee, like you're supposed to, and I'm going to ask you to marry me, in about two years, at the country club, in June or maybe July." She looked a lot different now but I wasn't sure she was getting me so I explained, "I don't want you to ask me to marry you, Peach, I want me to ask you if you will marry me, that's the way I want it to be, like it's supposed to be."

I don't know why Peach cried, she never cries but she did and she put me in her again.

I got up and had a shower before Peach and when I came back into the bedroom I just had the towel around me and she was lying on top of the covers and she didn't stop caressing her body, lightly moving her fingers over her breasts and belly. "I just love the way you make me feel, Freddie, this is just a whole new, wonderful thing to me, you make me feel so beautiful inside and outside, like I'm your own movie star." When I sat on the edge of the bed I wanted to be closer to her, to watch her fingers play on her skin, but she jumped off it, grabbed her towel that was hanging on the edge of the chair and ran to the bathroom.

Already Peach had been up to phone into the city to make a hotel reservation and I'm glad she did. We had tried all of Aunt Wilma's positions throughout the night and neither of us had got much sleep so I don't think I could drive very far today and anyway I wanted to spend more time with Peach where I didn't have to concentrate on the road. And I wanted to concentrate on her, too, now. That's why I had beat her to the bathroom, I wanted to get back in the room first, because when she came back I wanted to watch her get dressed.

I liked it that she wasn't embarrassed for me to see her without any clothes on, I wish I was as natural as she is but I'm not yet. Really, she seemed to like me looking at her because she always smiled at me when I did and she would always kiss me like she was now and then she just turned around and went over to her suitcase which was on the floor and when she bent down I could see her breasts swinging beneath her and she reached in and came out with some fresh underwear, a white bra and some black panties. This is what I wanted to see, I wanted to see how she put that bra on and when she started to, when she put it around her waist and clipped it together and then turned it around and put her arms through the straps I felt really stupid that I had got myself dressed because I knew I needed to take my pants off, I knew I wouldn't be able to go downstairs because the sight of her putting on that bra had worked me up so much and then she stepped into the panties. That's when I stopped her. I was pushing down my pants and underwear when I said, "Would you stand here and do that again?"

"What?" She looked over at me, real curious like.

I had my penis in my hand now, and I could see that really surprised her. "I'd like to see you put your underwear on again." I didn't feel stupid when I said this, probably because if I was going to feel stupid it was because I was holding my penis, anyway, I really wanted to see her do it again. And she did. She quickly took off her panties and her bra and she came over beside the bed and she leaned down and kissed me on the lips then on the penis and then she got all sexy looking and she bent over so her breasts were dangling down really close to my face and she slowly scooped them into her bra and all my stuff shot onto my shirt.

At breakfast Aunt Wilma asked us if we would stay another day or so, at least until Uncle Dan got home and I would have said yes but Peach said we couldn't because we had a reservation at this really expensive hotel downtown and by about 9 o'clock I had the bags by the front door and we were ready to leave. That's when Aunt Wilma got mad again, well, she wasn't really mad so much as surprised, "You're going to wear those?" Aunt Wilma was pointing at Peach's jeans. "Haven't you got a skirt in there?" She had a kind of fierce look on her face and was pointing to Peach's bag and I guess Peach was as surprised at Aunt Wilma's outburst as I was because all she could do was nod and when she did she looked kind of dopey because her bangs seemed to bang against her eyebrows like they do. "Well, put it on for chrissake! What happens if he wants to touch you or if you want to be touched. Do you want to have to take those goddam jeans off every time? God, you two are something else."

Peach picked up her bag and hurried upstairs and when she did, Aunt Wilma really suprised me. She reached under her top which was a t-shirt with a low neck and I guess she went under her bra because when she handed it to me it was really warm, almost hot. "Here's some money, Freddie, it's a little gift. I want you to buy Peaches some really sexy underwear, something you both really like and I want you to promise me that you'll try as hard as you can to be a great lover for her and if you ever need any help, I mean ever, Freddie, ever, I want you two to come and see me. Promise? Will you promise me that, Freddie?"

tarkatony
tarkatony
254 Followers