Peach Daiquiri

Story Info
Sun bathing tends to make one thirsty!
862 words
4.03
42.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My oh my what a summer this has been.....hope you enjoy my story as much as I did in the flesh. Don't forget to vote and leave comments. Thanks-G

************************

I grabbed the bottle of baby oil with shea butter and began rubbing my freshly razored legs and pussy....still dripping from stepping out of the shower. Oh it feels so good, covering the tips of my toes, up my smooth legs, my smooth pussy which has a landing strip....thin...just enough to tease.....my belly......breasts...neck...arms......fingers. There got everything covered. I hurry to put on my black bikini and sunglasses and head to the boat. I feel sexy. Ready for the 102 degree day they are calling for.

I worship the sun. So did he. His body was perfect to me. Dark hair, very muscular. I need a man who can pick me up to slide me into any position at any given moment. I could watch him work for days. I love to watch him sling a hammer, use the saw, climb up ladders....anything he did was wonderful to me. His smile was so big, perfectly straight pearly white teeth, he can flex his chest.....the feeling of nothing but muscles around you....omg. His ass was tight and only got tighter.

We had been in the sun for hours. Listening to the iPod to songs we knew were made for each other. Both bodies slick and greased up with oil. We decided it was time to go make some drinks and bring back to finish the evening sun.

He brought his blender over to my house where I had everything laid out. Peach schnapps, peach vodka, club soda, peach daiquiri mix.......and oh yeah the ice. I filled the blender with liquid ingredients then filled the rest of the way with ice. Top on then hit start. I put my fingers in his mouth to suck the licquiros off of my fingers. It was on.....

I felt his fist grab my hair and pull me into him. My eyes locked into his, so big and blue. As my tongue danced with his, I felt his erection firmly press against me. I couldn't take it anymore. I've been thinking of having him all day and now was the time. The bar was the perfect height. I sat on top of the bar. My fingers now running through his hair, my pierced nipples now in his mouth, sucking and pulling. His hands rubbing my oiled back...oh I felt so good. My pussy was dripping...wanting his erect shaft. I leaned my head back closed my eyes and felt the ice start to run down my neck, down my hard nipples making the gold ring cold, to my pussy. I open my eyes only to see his dark hair and eyes looking at my black bikini bottoms covered in peach daiquiri mix.

He licked my stomach to reach the beginning of my happy trail. My bottoms were pulled down, threw on the floor, and his hard tongue begin to circle my inner thighs...The oil, his tongue, the grip.....I was in heaven. My heart was pounding, my pussy was swelling wanting to be touched...licked.....sucked. He inserted his finger into me as my lips were already spread apart.....waiting for this moment. I looked at him and smiled, he smiled back and began to burry his head in my pussy. I've never had my pussy ate like he did. He touched spots I never knew I had. Sucking my long lips, tonguing my hole, his thumb rubbing circles on my spot...oh god here I come again. My wetness was dripping down my thighs. I wanted him, I wanted him bad. I grab his hair and pull him to me. Kissing his full sexy lips, tasting me. I wanted his dick to go into me.

He reached over, grabbed a small piece of ice, put it into his mouth and kissed me. The warmth of our mouths melting the ice was a wonderful sensation. His hands rubbing my back, to my breast. I wanted to take him in. I slide to the edge of the bar, perfect height, see his long, erect dick and it's pointing my way. I can't take it any longer. I want to be filled, to get fucked. I dig my heels into his tight ass cheeks and pull him to me. Just then he inserts a piece of ice into my wet pussy and rams his dick into me as far as it will go...I immediately came. He held it in for a second, no motion, just feeling the cold inside of me...melting....oozing around his thick dick and down to my asshole. He grabbed my hair, began to kiss my face, and started thrusting. His shaved balls were banging my ass. My ass was lifted off the table only for my elbows to hold me up. He had all control. Fucking me harder and harder til I felt him swell inside me and explode.

We kiss. I take a towel and clean up. Pour our glasses of peach daiquiri and head back to the lake.

I just love hot summer days, fabulous fucks, and ice cold drinks. :)