Peach Has Fun in Santa Fe

Story Info
Peach has a group experience.
3.3k words
3.62
39.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulwtx
paulwtx
4 Followers

This is my fifth submission to Literotica. I have previously described my wife's (Peach) first bi-sexual experience with Jill (Peach's First Woman), a trip we took to El Paso during which she fucked two of my friends (Peach's El Paso Trip), a second experience with Jill (Peach's Second Time with a Woman), and swapping with another couple (Peach, Doug, Alicia and Me).

To recap, at the time of this writing Peach and I have been married nearly ten years and Peach is almost 35. A blue-eyed blonde, she is about five foot four inches and around 115 pounds. As Peach would put it, she is large C cup or small D cup. Peach and I have had a long-term ménage a trios with an old friend of mine for about five years, several small group experiences, done some really kinky stuff I'm not ready to discuss yet, and a had couple of meetings with another couple. The topic of this writing is our trip in July 2001 to Santa Fe, New Mexico and some fun we had there.

Since I grew up in Albuquerque, we spend a lot of time in New Mexico, usually in Santa Fe, which is an hour north on I 25. This particular trip we rented a house for a week on Cerro Gordo maybe a mile from the Plaza. We had been there a couple of days. It was a Saturday morning and we planned to meet friends at the Blue Corn restaurant and brewpub out by Villa Linda Mall. We arrived about 11:00 AM to find Mateo, an old friend of mine; Mike, his younger brother; and Dana, Mike's girlfriend, already there. Mateo and Mike already knew Peach intimately from earlier get-togethers. Mateo is my age (41 at this writing) and was a college mate of mine. Mike is about four or five years younger. Dana appeared to be in her late twenties, maybe early thirties; I never got around to asking. Dana is a striking woman, a little taller than Peach with medium length black hair, dark eyes and pale skin, very Mediterranean in appearance. Her pert breasts are smaller than Peach's but still nice.

Only Don, a very old friend of mine and a regular member of our long-standing ménage a trois, was missing. Don will undoubtedly be late to his own funeral.

We ordered some of the establishment's fine brewpub beers and caught up with gossip and news. After a while I sent Peach to the ladies' room with some cocaine. When she got back with a gleam in her eyes, I gave her a tab of Ecstasy and also passed one to Dana. Dana turned it down and the coke down, telling me she preferred "Special K", ketamine, which she already had. I gave Mike and Mateo some coke. They retired to the bathroom to do it.

Don arrived only thirty minutes late, a near record for him. He had partaken in his own stash of coke prior to his arrival. Peach had not yet felt the effects of the X since it takes at least 45 minutes to work, but she definitely showed the effects of the coke. She was animated and very perky. She wore a jeans miniskirt, a white blouse tucked in and black cowboy boots. As is her habit, except when necessity dictates otherwise, she wore no panties. Whether by design or accident, her mini tended to creep up and I was certain beaver shots were available to those around us. Peach is usually shy and easily embarrassed, but she also has a mild exhibitionist streak, which is exacerbated by drugs and alcohol.

While Peach was bright and chatty, Dana sat silently, smiling like the canary that ate the cat and wearing a vacant look that I have been told is typical of Special K users. I usually don't like the zoned out heroin chic Special K seems to emulate; however, there was something alluring about the dark-haired beauty. One never knows for sure how affairs like this will end up, but the afternoon looked very promising.

After a round of tequila shots we decided to go our house. Since Don had to return to Albuquerque that evening and the others might stay, Don drove his car. The rest of us piled into ours, but Mike drove, claiming he had paced himself carefully and wasn't impaired. I wasn't impaired either, but didn't mind getting a chance to sit in the back seat with Dana. Mateo and I sandwiched the zoned out girl in the back seat while Peach sat up front with Mike. Mike didn't object to his girlfriend's seating arrangement. I had the distinct impression he was more interested in Peach than Dana at the time, the pussy-you-don't-usually-have syndrome.

Mateo and I wasted no time with Dana. As Mateo kissed her and groped her breasts, I pulled her around and lifted her skirt to remove her pink panties. Her pubic hair was thick and if anything blacker than her hair. Whether Dana is naturally compliant or the Special K made her that way, I don't know. Either way, I soon settled between her legs and slipped into her wet cunt. Mateo pulled her top down to licking her tits as my cock pumped her hot pussy.

In a hurry to finish fucking Dana before we got to the house, I had almost forgotten about my little wife. I glanced up to see her peering over the seat. Surprisingly, she had a stricken look on her face. At this date we had had two previous threesomes with a young lady from Denver and Peach had not reacted badly the watching me fuck her. I realized belatedly, this was different. But since it's hard to unfuck someone, I continued. Besides, Dana was thrusting upward and breathing fast and I wanted to see if she was a screamer like my wife. Also, I knew the X would soon hit my wife and she would be too euphoric to care who I fucked or whom fucked her.

Peach watched us for a while then leaned over the car's console. Her head disappeared. A little peeking of my own revealed that she was giving Mike a blowjob. I know from long experience that Peach gives toe-curling mouth jobs. My eyes met Mike's in the rearview mirror. Both of us grinned.

When Dana came, I couldn't hold back and pumped her cunt full of cum. Mateo eagerly turned her around and slipped his cock into her dripping pussy. Peach's head continued to bob up and down on Mike's cock. Too soon for Mateo to complete fucking Dana, we pulled into the driveway at the house.

Don, who had driven just in front of us the entire trip, burst out of his car and said, "You fuckers! Next time the women ride with me!"

We laughed as Mateo and Dana gathered themselves together well enough to walk to the front door. Mike had to pull Peach off his cock to drag her into the house. By the time I got in, Dana and Mateo were on the sofa already fucking again. Peach crawled straddle of Mike who sat in an overstuffed chair. Peach looked over her shoulder at me as she lifted her ass up to align Mike's cock with her pussy. With a grunt she dropped onto his dick. It must have hurt some. Mike's dick is about the same size as mine and Peach cannot take me comfortably while sitting up. Having recently shot my wad, I contented myself with taking a seat where I could see Peach bounce up and down on Mike's tool. Mike cooperated by sliding her skirt up over her ass to her waist so Don and I would have unobstructed views.

I could tell by the way Peach was bearing down on Mike that she would soon orgasm. As Peach nears orgasm, she makes quick, urgent thrusts, her eyes glaze or shut entirely and she makes little audible squeaks that become screams when she does finally cum. I couldn't see her face, but I knew the thrusts and squeaks well. My cock, despite its recent exertions, stirred to full tumescence. Don, avidly watching Peach, had his cock out readying it for his turn.

Peach soon came, screaming, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh, god! Fuck me!" or some such and a lot more. Peach's orgasms last a long time, especially her first of a session, and often she segues directly into a second and even third one. But, this time she didn't have time, mid way through her orgasm Mike grunted, pressed his cock balls deep into her and filled her pussy with jism. As Peach's orgasm faded she whimpered into silence and slumped onto Mike. Sometime during Peach's crescendo, Mateo had also unloaded into Dana.

Don gave Peach no time to recover, pulling her up and motioning for Mike to move. He sat Peach into the vacated chair and draped her legs over the arms. Her pink pussy glistened with fresh fuck juices. Don has a very small cock, but Peach is tight having never had a baby. He hastily kneeled between her outstretched thighs and slipped his cock into her cunt. Peach smiled and wrapped her legs around his waist and used her heels to pull him all the way into her.

Unfortunately, there was little to see but Don's butt alternately flexing and relaxing as he fucked Peach. Mike and Mateo both settled on the floor to watch them fuck. That left Dana unoccupied. I decided to test the relaxing effects of Special K. I have a good-sized cock and hadn't fucked an ass since divorcing my first wife to marry Peach. Actually I entered Peach once, but she cried and I didn't have the heart to try again. I had watched Don ass fuck her with his small cock a few times when she was high, but I was in the mood to get some ass myself.

I sat beside Dana and stroked her pussy and asked, "Have you ever been ass fucked?"

Dana smiled a dreamy smile and nodded yes.

"Wanna?" I asked.

She nodded again.

After an instant of thought, I pulled her on the floor and onto all fours. I lubricated her ass with spit and some cum dipped from her freshly fucked cunt. I positioned my cock against her asshole planning to gradually insert it to give her a chance to get used to it.

Nothing doing. Dana told me loudly, "Just fuck me! Do it hard!" and shoved her ass back at my cock. I shoved my cock's tip in then pulled back out to spread more spit on my cock. I then pushed it in about an inch and backed out again to re-lubricate.

Dana grew impatient and shouted again, "Fuck my ass! Now!"

I did, expecting a scream, but all she did was moan and push back. In a few quick, hard strokes my balls banged against her pussy. Her rectum fit like a too-small glove. As she rotated her ass against my pubic bone, I knew I wouldn't last long. Reaching around and under her, I rubbed her clit and began to fuck her ass in earnest. Neither of us lasted long. As she came on my fingers madly circling her hard little clit, her ass milked my cock.

As my cock softened and slipped out, I heard Peach say, "Come on you two. Let's go to the bedroom." She marched past me pulling Don and Mateo with her. I struggled up and followed to see what she intended to do there. Dana fell on her tits and stayed in the living room. Mike trailed behind me.

By the time I got there, Peach had both Don and Mateo on the bed. She rolled Mateo on to his back and sucked on his cock while stroking Don's cock with one hand. Once she was satisfied with the state of Mateo's dick she straddled him and placed his cock against her pussy. Their combined thrusts quickly seated his cock in her cunt. Peach then stretched out face to face on top of him and told Don to fuck her ass. To say I was surprised is an understatement. While Peach is a great fuck and is often very sexually aggressive with me, she had always been relatively passive when we fucked others. This time was the first time she had been this uninhibited around others except for with Don whom she had been fucking for several years. Even with Don she tends to be---well not passive---but certainly not aggressive.

Don didn't hesitate. He got behind her and placed his cock head against her ass. While Don is not as athletic as porn stars and the lighting and staging weren't that good, it was hot to watch Don fuck forward and press Peach down onto Mateo. This was Peach's first double penetration. I had seen her get ass fucked by Don before, but we had not tried double penetration. I briefly regretted not participating in this first, but settled back to observe. Don didn't last long. He hadn't emptied his balls yet that day and Peach's tight ass quickly sucked the cum from them. Mateo, who had unloaded in Dana recently, didn't make it. Neither did Peach; but she looked pleased after Don rolled off her and she dismounted from Mateo.

Everyone was temporarily satiated or at least too tired to fuck right away, so we retired to the living room for drinks and more coke. We talked and partook for a couple of hours to prepare for the rest of the afternoon and evening.

After everyone had a change to recover, I decided that since Peach was feistier than usual, it was time for me to assert some authority. I encouraged her to snort additional lines of coke and, after it hit, called her over to suck my cock. I motioned Dana to sit beside me on the sofa as Peach obediently kneeled between my knees. I played with Dana's pussy as Peach did her work.

Mateo, recovered enough to want to fuck Peach again, started up to come over, but I shook my head and said, "I have a plan." He sat down.

Pulling Peach from my cock, I told her, "Eat Dana's pussy." Peach looked up at me beseechingly, but I coaxed her over in front of Dana and pressed her face into the other woman's crotch. Peach didn't resist further and tentatively licked Dana's pussy.

Dana got large-eyed and said, "No woman's ever done this to me before!"

I allowed Peach to lick Dana a while and then told Dana, "It's your turn."

Pulling Dana down onto the sofa, I told Peach to straddle her in a 69 configuration. My wife swung her leg over Dana and settled her pussy on the black-headed girl's face. Peach went back to work between Dana's open thighs.

Mateo could take no more, he exclaimed, "I have to have some of that!" Without waiting for agreement, he motioned me off the couch and positioned himself behind Peach's ass. He kneeled awkwardly so as to line his cock up with Peach's pussy while allowing Dana to still reach my wife's clitoris. He sank his cock in Peach's juicy cunt as Mike, Don and I moved so we could see his cock slide in and out. His balls pressed against Dana's face each time he fucked into Peach. Poor Dana, I'm sure, had difficulty breathing as Peach's pussy was shoved down over her mouth.

The action of Dana's tongue on Peach's clit and Mateo's cock in her cunt soon brought Peach to orgasm. Dana's pussy initially muffled her screams, but as her orgasm hit, Peach quit licking and screamed her way through her climax. Dana had been near her own cum and urgently arched her back in an effort to get Peach to finish her. Mateo's own orgasm was triggered by Peach's. While pressed balls deep into her cunt, he came.

When Mateo and Peach rolled off Dana, she frantically played with her pussy. I took mercy on her and told her to straddle Peach. She eagerly did so and I took her as Mateo had taken Peach. She came rapidly as Peach licked her clit and I fucked her. Her orgasm was so quick that I had no chance to cum. I sent Peach to Mike who sat on the floor while I sat on the sofa and pulled Dana on to my lap facing me. I entered Dana's cunt as Mike rolled on top of Peach and began fucking her. Once seated deeply in Dana, I slid to the edge of the sofa and asked Don if he wanted to fuck her in the ass while I fucked her pussy. No sooner said than he got behind her and slipped his cock into her ass. There was little I could do but recline on the sofa as Don fucked the sandwiched Dana. His thrusts ground Dana's clit into my pubic bone and while it feel great I knew I wouldn't cum that way. Dana on the other hand had no trouble cumming. Neither did Don. He blasted his jism into her ass soon after Dana grunted through another orgasm.

After Don pulled out I lifted Dana's ass and dropped her on my cock. She got the idea and repeatedly levered up and then dropped her ass shoving my cock all the way into her hot twat. I soon hosed her cunt with my sperm.

With Dana collapsed on top of me I watched Mike fuck Peach. She had her knees up and legs wrapped around his waist as he plunged in and out of her sweet little pussy. She moaned and thrust her pussy up for Mike to fuck deeper. Within minutes, Peach screamed through yet another orgasm. Mike continued to fuck her until Peach urgently rolled him over to favorite fucking position, on top. She rose on her hands and her tits dangled over his chest. Mike pulled his head up to suck her nipples as she fucked him. Soon she was screaming, "Yes, yes, yes, yes! Fuck me! Oh, god, fuck me!" etc. As Peach came again, Mike finally unloaded in her pussy.

It was getting late and Don reluctantly left before his wife called out the cavalry to find him. The rest of us took Valium and crashed. The next morning Peach got some more exercise, but I'll save that for another time.

Note to the readers: If you are reading this purely for the sex and survived this long, you probably want to leave and check out some other writers. For those of you who written me in the past or are interested in Peach, please read on.

I have received a mixed bag of emails concerning our drug use. Many recognize that drug use is part of our culture and that a significant proportion of the population indulges at least occasionally. Others are very offended by drug use. Some of those latter correspondents have taken me to task for encouraging Peach's drug use. I am guilty as charged, but can offer a defense. Peach has had a drug problem dating to her college years. I met her a few years later; long after her drug use patterns were firmly established. While Peach can manage to remain drug free for short periods of time, she always manages to "fall off the wagon." I've found that it is preferable for her to do so with me present. Her selection of suppliers and co-users usually includes ne'er-do-wells that I prefer she not associate with. So, it has seemed the lesser evil to control her use and the environment in which she uses.

That said, recent events dictate a change in policy. Peach, as she says in Texan idiom, "fell off the deep end" a couple of months ago. After a several weeks of drug rehab she is drug free. I intend to do all I can to keep her that way. What impact this has on our sexual explorations, I'm not sure. I suppose we will discover that as we go along. In the meantime, I will continue to write concerning our past experiences. I can tell you that such past experiences do include drug use.

Thank you for your forbearance.

paulwtx
paulwtx
4 Followers