Peaches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peaches looked down and saw his dick pointing up at her belly. It was smooth and glistening with the pale condom stretched tight over it. Peaches reached down between her legs and gently grasped it in her hand, guiding it towards her opening, kneading it against her pounding clit until she felt herself open.

Lamar didn't need the look Peaches gave him that told him she was ready and she didn't need to place her hands against his stomach to ensure that he moved slowly. Lamar's stroke was slow and knowing. He entered her in a single push and held himself inside her, stretching her before pulling back and driving into her again. Peaches arched her back and moaned, pushing her head against the kitchen table so hard that she could hear the cheap wood popping from the pressure.

This time it was Peaches that urged him on, bucking against him and groaning at the depth of his strokes. She could feel him in her womb, sliding in and out of her with a stroke that walked the fine line between fucking and lovemaking. She hooked her heels into the small of his back and held him inside her as her orgasm came and she tightened against him, her pussy clenching and gripping his shaft.

"Huh-uh," Lamar coughed, gripping her hips and pushing his dick into her as far as it would go. She could feel him swelling inside her, and screamed as his explosion came, triggering her own. She ground her hips against him, riding the cascading waves of her orgasm while his cock jumped and spasmed inside her.

Spent, Lamar leaned forward on the kitchen table, his hands on either side of Peaches' waist. Peaches encircled her arms around his waist and kissed him gently on the lips, letting her legs dangle off the side of the table. They remained like that for several moments before Lamar slid slowly out of her and kissed her just below her navel, at the crease of her pussy while kneeling to recover his pants.

While Lamar pulled his pants up and belted them, Peaches sat on the edge of her kitchen table, balancing on the edge before stepping to the floor.

"So, I suppose you've got to get back somewhere," Peaches said, lowering her sundress to her knees.

"Not really," Lamar said. "I was just covering for my cousin. I own my own shop in Atlanta."

"Then," Peaches said, finding her underwear and concealing them in her fist, you're free tonight?"

"Yep," Lamar said. He hadn't bothered to put his shirt back on and stood there smiling with it slung over his shoulder.

"Then I guess that means you could take me out to dinner if you were so inclined."

"I could," Lamar said. "If I were."

"Well," Peaches said, turning towards the hallway. "I'm going to take a shower and when I come out, I'll be ready to go."

"Okay," Lamar said, that smile back in place. "What am I supposed to do while you get ready?"

"Well for starters," Peaches said, kicking off her sandals and pushing the sleeves of her sun dress off her shoulders, allowing it to fall to the floor. "You could keep me company in the shower."

Unbuckling his belt and dropping it on the sun dress that lay in the middle of the kitchen, Lamar followed Peaches into the hallway, and into her bathroom.

12