Peaches and Cream Ch. 03

Story Info
More transsexual fun with Peaches and Cream.
10.9k words
4.69
14.9k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiDrew42
BiDrew42
519 Followers

I read the note several times. There was no doubt Peaches and Cream had invited me to stay until they returned at 7:30, but I wasn't sure if it was their expectation that I would spend another night with them if I did. One thing was certain; I couldn't afford another thousand dollars even though I would love to spend another night with the two beautiful transsexual prostitutes. The previous night had been the most amazing of my life. My jaws and ass were pleasantly sore, and my cock swelled thinking about the great sex we'd had the night before.

I got up and went to pee, and then dressed. I had decided to leave a note and maybe try to hook up with Peaches later. I would love to have another threesome, but I would be broke in a hurry if I kept that up. I found a pen and wrote on the same piece of paper as the note they had left for me:

'Ladies,

Thank you for an amazing night. I can't remember when I've enjoyed myself more and
would love a repeat performance in the near future. I would love to have taken you up
on the offer to stay, but I had to work. My phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx if you'd like
to give me a call when you get home.

Thanks again,
Mike'

I didn't have to work that day, but it was the easiest excuse I could come up with. I made Peaches' bed and placed the note on the pillow. I picked up the panties Peaches had been wearing the night before and held them to my nose, inhaling deeply. My cock was rock hard when I dropped them back on the floor and went back out to the living room. I let myself out, making sure to lock the door, and then went down to my car and drove home. I jacked off in the shower, thinking about Peaches and Cream.

I managed to get a few things done around the house after my shower. I prepared dinner about 7:00 pm, and I was just sitting down to eat when my cell phone rang. I checked the caller ID and didn't recognize the number. I decided to answer in case it turned out to be Peaches.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi, Mike," Peaches replied in her sexy voice. "How are you?"

"Hi Peaches. I'm fine, except for my sore ass."

Peaches laughed. "Pleasantly sore, I hope."

"Definitely."

"I was hoping you would still be at my apartment when I got home," Peaches said. "I was looking forward to a repeat performance."

"I would love that," I replied, "but my financial situation won't allow me to spend two grand in two nights, no matter how much I want too."

"Well, just for future reference," Peaches replied, "when I invite you, there's no expectation on my part that you will have to pay anything."

"That's good to know."

"I was planning to take the night off and hoping to spend part of it with you," she went on.

I could have kicked myself in the ass. If she was being honest, I appear to have missed an excellent opportunity. I decided to improvise.

"I just got off work," I said, thinking fast. "Would you like to go to dinner with me?"

"A date?" Peaches asked.

"Absolutely."

"That sounds wonderful," Peaches replied. "How long before you're here?

"Half hour?" I said.

"Give me an hour. I want to look perfect for you."

I told her I would see her in an hour and then threw my dinner in the garbage. I took another shower, shaved, and dressed in slacks, a dress shirt, and a sports jacket. I was actually feeling a little nervous; I hadn't been on a date with anyone but my ex-wife since before I got married.

I knocked on Peaches' door exactly on time. It took a full minute before the door opened. Cream stood there looking at me with a huge smile on her face, looking incredible in a black leather mini dress, black fishnet stockings, and bright red stilettos.

"You look so handsome!" Cream said as she leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. "Come on in, Peaches is almost ready."

"You look amazing," I said, admiring Cream's gorgeous long legs and perfect ass as she turned and walked into the living room. I followed her in and closed the door.

"Thank you, sweetie," she replied. "How are you feeling this evening?"

"Well, my ass and jaw are still sore from last night's fun, but otherwise pretty well."

Cream laughed. "You're voice is still a little raspy as well. Did you enjoy yourself?

"I did," I replied, thinking of her giant cock deep in my ass. "I can't remember ever enjoying myself as much"

"I enjoyed myself as well," Cream said. "And you sure made an impression on Peaches."

"I did?"

"She has been talking about you all day. She was very disappointed when you weren't here when we got home. You should have seen the way her face lit up when you invited her out on a date."

"I like the sound of that." I said.

Cream laughed. "It appears she made an impression on you as well."

"I like her a lot," I replied.

"Well, be sure and let her know, honey. She will definitely be glad to hear that!"

Cream walked down the hallway and pounded on Peaches' bedroom door. "Come on, you diva!" She yelled. "There's a gorgeous man in our living room and if you're not out here soon I'm going to take advantage of him!"

I laughed, and Cream looked back at me and winked, and then went into her own bedroom. I was about to sit on the couch when Peaches came out of her bedroom and entered the living room.

"Wow!" I said, running my eyes over her from head to foot. Peaches smiled at my reaction and then turned around in a complete circle.

Peaches looked incredible. She had her hair pinned up on top of her head with curls hanging down on both sides of her face. Her makeup was perfect, and she was wearing a white miniskirt that was a little more modest than what she usually wore on the street, sheer white stockings, black ankle boots with stiletto heels, and a black off-the-shoulder blouse with lace trim.

"You look beautiful," I said.

"Thanks," Peaches said with a smile. "You look great, too, Mike."

"I wasn't 100% honest about my name," I said. "My name is Drew. Michael is my middle name."

Peaches crossed the living room until she stood directly in front of me, standing on tiptoe to kiss me on the lips.

"It's very nice to meet you, Drew," Peaches said, and kissed me again, parting her lips and sliding her tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close, and the kiss rapidly turned very passionate.

"Whoa, kids, get a room!" Cream said, coming out of her room and seeing us. Peaches and I laughed and turned to her.

"Damn, Peaches," Cream said as she drew closer. "You look gorgeous."

"So do you," Peaches returned the compliment, standing on tiptoe to kiss Cream on the lips.

"I have a customer arriving just about now," Cream said, "so off you go. Home by midnight?"

"Not a chance," Peaches said and we all laughed.

Cream kissed Peaches again and then turned to me and kissed me on the lips as well.

"Take good care of her," Cream said to me, opening the door.

"I will," I replied, turning and nearly bumping in to a very large black man standing at the door with a hand raised to knock.

"Oh, hi Darrell," Cream said at the same time I said "Excuse me."

Cream made introductions, and then Peaches and I said goodbye again and went down to my car.

"What do you have planned for us this evening?" Peaches asked when we were in the car and headed south on Biscayne Boulevard.

"Well," I replied, "I really only got as far as dinner at the Grillfish, but we'll be right in South Beach so we can do whatever you like afterwards."

"Grillfish? Very nice choice," Peaches said. "I love seafood."

I had chosen a place that served both seafood and steaks, not knowing which Peaches would prefer. It was a fairly short drive to the restaurant, and it was our lucky night because we actually found a parking spot on Ocean Drive about a block from the restaurant.

We waited about 30 minutes for our table, even with a reservation, but we had a good time in the bar enjoying Cuba Libre's and talking. Peaches was quick to laugh and always had a smile on her face. She also received a lot of appreciative glances from the males and females in the bar. Once we were seated at our table we ordered a bottle of wine and Peaches talked about growing up in Costa Rica. Her family had been very poor and they had illegally immigrated to the U.S. when she was a teenager.

Over appetizers Peaches told me she had known she was a girl from a very early age, but there was nothing she could do about it. Her parents were very strict and her dad had once beaten her severely when he caught her dressed in her sister's clothing. Once they moved to the States, they had lived with her mother's sister in Atlantic City, New Jersey. They had a daughter Peaches' age and she and Peaches had become very close. Her cousin had been sympathetic to her gender issues, and she had let her dress in her clothes whenever she wanted. They had eventually become lovers, and her cousin liked when she dressed as a girl and then they had sex.

Over dinner Peaches continued her story. As soon as she turned 18 she and her cousin had moved into an apartment together. Peaches received her U.S. Citizenship shortly thereafter, but money had been tight, and both she and her cousin had turned to prostitution, initially planning to earn enough money to go to college. They were both turning tricks for six years before the cousin had been killed by her pimp and Peaches had packed all her belongings in two suitcases and moved to Miami about a year ago. She had started turning tricks again, this time without a pimp, and she had eventually met Cream. Cream had got her started in the porn business.

"Any thought of getting out of the prostitution business?" I asked.

"All the time," replied Peaches. "But I'm not financially ready to give it up yet. Right now I'm making more money turning tricks than I am making porn, but as soon as that turns around, I want to get out of the prostitution business altogether."

"I wasn't being judgmental," I began.

"I know," Peaches cut me off with a gorgeous smile. "Lucky for you I haven't given it up yet."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Because if I had, we would have never met, and I wouldn't be in this fancy restaurant with a handsome man buying me dinner."

We laughed together. I held up my wine glass and she raised hers.

"To you, Peaches," I said, "the most beautiful lady in this restaurant."

We drank. "Thank you," Peaches said. "What shall we do next?"

I suspected Peaches wasn't quite ready to go home for sex. "Why don't we go have a drink at Mangoes?" I suggested.

"That sounds like fun," Peaches said. "I haven't ever been there, although I hear it's a lot of fun."

We finished our wine, I paid the very expensive bill, and we walked the five blocks south on Ocean Drive to Mangoes Tropical Café. It was a weeknight, but Mangoes was always crowded. I paid the cover charge and we elbowed our way into the main bar area. The scantily clad female dancers were up on the bar and on the dance floor directly in front of the bar dancing to Brazilian music, shaking their incredible bodies and driving the crowd wild. We managed to get fairly close, and Peaches watched in fascination.

"They're so beautiful!" Peaches said, placing her lips close to my ear so I could hear her.

"So are you!" I replied. Peaches smiled and kissed me on the lips.

The crowd thinned out a little after the show ended. It was almost midnight, so most of the diners were gone and now it was just the partiers. We found a recently vacated table close to the dance floor and ordered drinks from the gorgeous waitress. The music was loud and it was difficult to have a conversation, so we listened to the salsa music and drank our Cuba Libres. When Peaches said she wanted to dance, I told her I didn't know how to dance salsa, and she told me she would teach me. She pulled me up and we spent the next dozen songs with her teaching me to dance. Peaches was an amazing dancer, and she was very patient with me. Once I got the hang of it, I did pretty well.

Salsa is a pretty sexy dance, and we were also touching and kissing a lot, and I had a raging hard on. Peaches laughed every time she bumped into it, which was fairly often.

"Don't worry," she whispered in my ear, "I'll take care of that for you later."

When we finally left the dance floor, we were both hot and sweating. We sat and ordered another round of drinks.

"You're an amazing dancer," I said.

"Thanks. So are you," replied Peaches.

"I haven't danced in years. I'm going to be sore in the morning."

"You'll be sore, but it won't be from dancing!" Peaches said and laughed.

Just then a very attractive couple walked up to our table. "Sorry to intrude," said the very hot blond with enormous breasts, "You two are such a gorgeous couple, and my boyfriend and I were wondering if you'd like to join us in our hotel room for some fun."

I looked at Peaches, who was struggling not to laugh.

"That's a very tempting offer," I said, and the big-titted blond smiled sexily at me. "But tonight is a very special night for us and we're going to spend it together, just the two of us. Sorry."

"Oh, okay," the blond replied. "Is it your anniversary or something?"

"It is," Peaches replied. "Maybe another time?"

"Sure," said the blond, "we come to Miami Beach all the time."

The blond removed a pen from her purse and wrote her name and a phone number on a cocktail napkin.

"Give us a call and we'll arrange something for next time we're in town," she said.

Peaches took the offered napkin and we said goodbye.

"That was a very sweet thing for you to say," Peaches said with a smile after they walked away. "I wouldn't have minded if you wanted to go with them."

"I only want you tonight, Peaches," I replied.

Peaches smiled, and then leaned forward and kissed me. She parted her lips and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. "Why don't we go back to your place?" Peaches said when we broke the kiss.

I paid the tab and we walked back up Ocean Drive to my car. It was almost 3:00am when we got in my car and headed north toward my apartment in North Miami Beach. Peaches leaned her head on my shoulder and was mostly quiet during the drive.

"My place is kind of a dump," I told her as we pulled into the parking lot.

"Does it have a bed?" Peaches asked. "Or a couch?"

"Yes," I laughed.

"Then it's perfect."

The elevator was out, so we walked up to the fourth floor, holding hands and stopping on each landing to kiss passionately. By the time we reached my apartment, we were both rock hard and panting with lust. I managed to get the door open and we stepped inside. I took Peaches in my arms and we kissed, probing each other's mouths with our tongues as we groped each other's cocks.

We peeled our clothes off as we walked through my small apartment to the bedroom. By the time we reached the bedroom, Peaches was down to her bra, panties, garter and stockings, and I had on only my boxers and socks. I quickly removed those and pulled Peaches to me. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight.

"This is the best night I've had in a long time," she said. "I wish it would never end."

I kissed her sweet lips while unfastening her bra. She stood back and I removed the bra, and then bent my head to take her right nipple in my mouth. Peaches placed her hands on the back of my head and held me there while I sucked gently, teasing her nipple with my tongue at the same time. After several minutes I moved my mouth to her other nipple and gave it the same attention. Peaches sighed with pleasure, running her hands through my hair.

After several minutes, I eased Peaches down onto the bed and knelt between her legs. The head of her cock was sticking up above the waistband of her panties and was dripping wet with pre-cum. I leaned forward and licked her clean, and she moaned with pleasure as my tongue flicked over the head of her cock.

"Treat me like a woman, Drew," Peaches whispered, "Please."

I smiled up at her and unclipped her garters, then slowly removed her stockings. I lifted her right foot and kissed the inside of her ankle, and then gently massaged her foot, pushing my thumbs into the bottom of her foot. Peaches moaned with pleasure. After several minutes rubbing her right foot, I lifted her left foot and gave it the same treatment. When I finished rubbing her foot, I kissed the inside of her ankle, and then trailed kisses up her leg. It took several minutes to kiss both of her legs.

I reached up and started pulling Peaches' panties down. Her cock was rock hard and dripping pre-cum. She raised her hips and I eased her panties down to her knees, then reached up and pulled her garter down while she once again raised her hips. I pulled both the panties and garter slowly all the way down and off, and then I moved back up between her legs. I licked the pre-cum off the head of her cock, and then squeezed her cock gently.

I wasn't completely sure what Peaches meant when she had asked me to treat her like a woman, but I did know if I was with a woman I would be eating her pussy. I lifted Peaches' legs up and then lowered my face and ran my tongue up her ass crack. As my tongue crossed her asshole, she shivered and let out a little cry. I licked Peaches' ass for several minutes, and then spread her asshole with my fingers and inserted my tongue as deep as I could. I ran the tip of my tongue all around her gaping asshole, and then inserted and removed it rapidly.

"Fuck me, Drew!" Peaches said urgently.

I stood and moved forward, spitting into my palm and rubbing my saliva on my cock. At the last second I remembered I needed a condom.

"Don't go anywhere," I said and went quickly to the night table and retrieved a condom, tearing the wrapper open and slipping it on. I moved back between Peaches legs, lifted them to expose her asshole, and the slid my cock inside her in one smooth thrust.

"Oh, yes!" Peaches sighed.

I pulled out until only the head of my cock remained in Peaches' ass, and then slowly moved my hips forward until I was completely buried inside her. After several heartbeats, during which I could feel Peaches squeezing my cock with her sphincter, I slowly withdrew until once again only the head of my cock remained inside her. I repeated the slow thrust and withdrawal for several minutes and gradually built up speed.

I fucked Peaches in that position for awhile, and then I had her roll over and get up on her knees. When she was in position, I spread her ass cheeks wide and her asshole gaped. Once again I lowered my face and inserted my tongue into her asshole. I tongue fucked her for awhile, and then inserted my cock into her asshole. It felt so good being inside her.

I reached around and wrapped my right hand around her semi-erect cock. She was dripping wet, and I wiped off the pre-cum that covered the head of her cock and then raised my hand to my mouth and licked it clean. Then I reached back around and stroked her cock while I fucked her ass. A few minutes later I felt my orgasm building, and I told her I was going to come soon.

"I want you to come in my mouth," she said huskily.

I drove into her several more times and then pulled out and quickly removed the rubber while she turned around and sat on the edge of the bed. She opened her mouth and I moved forward and placed the tip of my cock in her open mouth, stroked myself a few times, and then spurted an enormous load into her mouth. Peaches kept all of my cum in her mouth until I was finished spurting, and then swallowed. She smiled up and me and opened her mouth to show me it was all gone, and then she took my still erect cock into her mouth and sucked on it gently.

Peaches sucked on my cock and licked my balls until my cock went limp, and then we got into bed. Peaches lay on her side and I moved behind her and wrapped my arms around her, spooning her. She placed her hands on mine and held me in place, her warm ass and back pressed against me. A short time later she was asleep. I fell asleep soon thereafter.

BiDrew42
BiDrew42
519 Followers