Peaches and Cream Pt. 03

Story Info
Matt and Catherine revisit the past and see each other again.
4.3k words
4.7
18.8k
28

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ncpecanpie
ncpecanpie
113 Followers

***Thanks for the feedback. :) This part is longer than the other 2. I decided to combine what were originally Part 3 and 4 into one for a longer chapter.***

*****

Catherine was sorting laundry in the basement when she heard the doorbell ring. Who would be ringing her doorbell at 10am on a Saturday morning? Not one person she was willing to talk to came to mind. Besides she already had a relationship with God and knew who she was voting for in the next election. She ignored the bell and went back to her laundry. Was it really possible she owned this many clothes.

The real reason she did not want to answer the door was because she was not "door ready". Her mother believed strongly that a lady dressed to accept guests even when planning to do housework. Catherine knew without a doubt that by this time her mother would be fully dressed, hair perfectly coiffed and lipstick on. Her mother would be so disappointed in the sweat pants and oversized t-shirt she had on. She had planned to spend the morning doing laundry and Catherine never understood why lipstick was a requirement for laundry.

The doorbell rang a third time interrupting Catherine's thoughts. Clearly someone needed to speak to her. A sick feeling gripped her...John.

Calling the ride back to her car unpleasant was an understatement. The 10 minute ride felt more like a CIA interrogation He demanded to know who Matthew was and how they knew each other. What kind of relationship did they have? And he was obsessed with learning why he called her Peach. Catherine had never seen John so angry or jealous. She would be flattered if it had not turned her off completely.

Her answers of "friend from college" and "I tutored him in Calculus" didn't end the questioning. Finally fed up Catherine told him she was in no mood to discuss this with him. Then she berated him for acting like a jealous jerk. When he was in a calmer mood she would answer his questions. If the fact he had not called, texted or emailed her in the past week was any indication, John was not in a calmer mood. But it would be like him to turn up at her door wanting to take her out to breakfast as if nothing had happened.

Catherine looked at herself in the mirror and fluffed out her Afro. Maybe her mother had a point; thankfully she had a bra on.

Catherine opened the door to find Matthew standing there.

He seemed surprised she opened the door. "Hi, I almost left. I didn't think you were home. I brought bagels. You still love everything bagels, don't you?"

"I was in the basement doing laundry." Catherine made a mental note to burn this outfit. She was beginning to wish she had taken her mother's "door ready" lesson more seriously. "What are you doing here Matt? And more importantly, how do you know where I live?"

"You are in the phone book. You are aware of that right?" Catherine was too stunned to say anything. He looked handsome in his royal blue polo shirt and jeans. At the coffee shop she hadn't notice the fine lines around his eyes but still the same blue grey eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Can I come in? I won't bite unless you are into that...still." Catherine blushed. She unlocked the storm door and opened it. "I didn't bring coffee because I didn't know if you drank it any more."

"I did last see you at a coffee shop, did I not?" Catherine smirked and then led him through the living room to the kitchen. He put the bag of bagels on the butcher block island. "No worries. Do you have a roast preference? I have a Keurig so it's no big deal." Catherine turned to get to mugs out of the cabinet.

Catherine tensed as she felt his arms around her. "Cat, I have wanted to do this since I saw you last week. I was so afraid I would never see you again and then there you were." He squeezed her harder. "Peach, its ok. You can relax"

"Is it really?" Catherine turned around and looked at him. Matthew lowered his mouth to hers. Catherine had expected a teasing delicate kiss but no. Matthew pressed his mouth hard against hers. She parted her lips slightly and was met with his tongue. He pulled her even closer to him.

After 18 years, their bodies meshed well together. "I have missed you Catherine Sarah Miller" Cat raised an eyebrow "Well at least you remember my name. So what exactly have you missed about me? Could it be my views on world politics, my sense of humor or something more basic?" She reached up and bit his bottom lip.

His hands lowered until they were resting on her ass. "How is it that you are sexier than I remember? And as I remember you were pretty damn sexy then." Catherine licked her lips and looked him in the eye. She wrapped her arms around his neck and brought her lips to his jaw and traced a line of feathery kisses from his chin to his ear. She licked his earlobe before biting it gently.

"Just getting better with age" she whispered in his ear. "But don't worry I am still the naughty girl you loved so much" Catherine was rewarded with a slap on her ass.

Matthew brought his mouth back down on her. He grabbed her ass and pushed her hips forward. He licked her lips. The suddenly he was licking her cheek.

Not only was he licking her but his breath was horrible. His breath smelled like dog breath. Catherine's eyes popped open and standing on her chest looking down at her was her black Maltipoo Storm. She whimpered excitedly as Catherine opened her eyes.

"Morning Baby" she cooed. Damn those puppy steps she bought. Catherine turned over to check her phone. It was Friday and she still had 45 minutes before her alarm was to go off. Part of her wanted to go back to sleep but she knew the moment was over. Except for her hard nipples and the ache between her legs the moment was over.

Since seeing Matt at the coffee shop she had been successful in pushing him out of her mind. She had other thinks to think about differential dynamic systems, which housewife she liked the least and hockey playoffs. Matt didn't make the list and neither did John.

Catherine pushed the covers back and got out of the bed. "Come on baby lets go tinkle." She scooped up the baby and whistled for her other dog that was lying in her clean clothes. Catherine opened the back door and both scurried out.

Matthew Walker. It wasn't like Catherine had been a virgin when she met him. But he had showed her things about her body she never knew. The feel of his lips on the back of her neck had sent chills up her spine. The feathery touch of his hands on her thighs made butterflies in her stomach. Sex with him had excited all of her senses: the smell of their arousal, the sight of his eyes darkened with lust, the feel of his hard body between her legs, tasting herself on his tongue and the sound of him moaning her name.

Lost in thought Catherine hadn't realized she was rubbing her breasts through her nightgown. Matthew... The ache between her legs grew more intense. Catherine slipped off the nightgown. She kneaded her breast pinching her nipples between her thumb and forefinger. The sensation traveled to her throbbing clit. Catherine sat on the edge of the kitchen table.

She squeezed her thighs closed and moved her hips. She slid her right hand between her thighs. Slowly she traced her outer lips. She slipped her middle finger between her folds not shocked by how wet she was. She traced from the bottom to the top making feathering touches on her clit.

If it had just been great sex between them it would have made things easier. But Matthew had accepted her for who she was. Around Matt she was less guarded, more herself.

Her left hand guided her breast to her mouth where she sucked licked and sucked on her nipple. Her right hand continued its repetitive path between her inner lips steadily adding pressure. Catherine could feel her orgasm building.

She leaned back on the table and braced her feet on both sides. She slipped her middle finger inside and then slowly pulled it out. She replaced it with 2 and pushed them in as deep as they would go. She pulled them out brushing against her g-spot. Abandoning her breasts, her left hand began applying pressure to her clit. Catherine's hips began to rock back and forth.

Her breathing increased and Catherine could feel the blood pulsing in her ears. She intensified her pressure on her clit. A thin sheen of perspiration was forming on her forehead. Her body was on fire. She continued the rhythm of her fingers alternating the pressure on her clit and g-spot. Catherine laughed to herself. She really was a naughty girl. Someone should spank her. The thought of Matt's hand on her ass pushed her over the edge.

Catherine screamed, "Damn you Matthew Walker!" Her first orgasm ripped through her like a tidal wave. Catherine felt slightly light headed and her breathing ragged. Her jelly like legs was of no use to her. She took in a couple of deep breaths. Catherine smiled to herself thankfully the blinds were closed.

After a hot shower and feeding the dogs, Catherine sat down on the edge of the bed. She picked up her cell phone and called her boss. "Todd, it's Cat. I won't be in today, I need a personal day. Have a good weekend, I will see you Monday." Catherine hung up the phone and crawled back into bed. And for the first time in 18 years she cried over Matthew.

**********

Matt put in his headphones and started running. He loved the trail that ran along the river.

After last week's highs in the 50s, spring had finally sprung in Northern Virginia. The day was perfect for a run, high of 75 with little humidity. He'd planned to be stuck in the office until late when an instant message popped up on Matt's computer. "Two o'clock meeting cancelled. They will call Monday to reschedule. Enjoy your Friday afternoon?" Matt sent a smiley face back to his secretary and then began to power down his computer. His emails could wait until the weekend. After last week's highs in the 50s, spring had finally sprung in Northern Virginia. The day was perfect for a run, high of 75 with little humidity.

He could not remember a time when he was not running. His mother often joked he ran before he walked. Running had opened the door to a lot of opportunities including a track scholarship to Wake Forest University. He could still see his parents' face when he signed the letter of intent to not only a Division 1 school but an Atlantic Coast Conference school too. The framed article from the local paper still hung in his parents' den.

Thankful the trail was mostly empty; Matt decided to push himself today. Running had always been his therapy. He got lost in the rhythm of the run, the sound of his feet hitting the ground. When he was running there were no outside distractions. He could silence his mind and just focus.

Silencing his mind was more difficult these days. He hadn't stopped thinking of her since the coffee shop. Matt was convinced she was everywhere he went. He would swear he saw her at the grocery store buying beer on Tuesday. The thought of Cat buying beer was outrageous, she hated the stuff. While sitting at a stop light this afternoon he swore he saw her pumping gas. His big fear was he would think every voluptuous woman in Fredericksburg with an afro was her.

Forgotten memories flooded back to him. When he closed his eyes he saw her at 20 chewing on a pencil while she explained differential calculations. The way she sighed when he kept making the same mistake over again. Or how she beamed when he got it right. The feel of her arms around him when he aced his math test. He remembered her smell, the taste of her skin and the sound of her voice when she called his name. But the image that haunted him late at night was the pain in her eyes the last time he saw her.

He rounded a curve in the trail. He knew he needed to slow down his pace if he wanted to last much longer. John rushed her out of the coffee shop so quickly they hadn't had a chance to talk or get her number. But more importantly he wanted to hold her. To tell her how sorry he was, how wrong he had been. To see if she still hated him. But no John had announced they needed to go and led her out the door.

It was then fate had stepped in. "Sir, here is another coffee on the house. If I remember your order correctly, it was half caf with skim milk." The young barista handed him a new drink. "And don't worry about the mess, we will clean it up. So you know Dr. Miller?"

"Dr. Miller?" Matt raised an eyebrow. "Oh you mean Cat? Yes, we were college friends. I didn't know she was in Fredericksburg."

"She's great. I took Calculus from her and it was a great class. I just wish she was full time; I would love to have her as an advisor. I am Kelly by the way. And like I said, move to a new table we will get this."

Matt had taken Kelly's advice and moved to a new table. He'd switched his email off and opened Google instead. He entered "Catherine Miller, PhD and Mary Washington University". And he hit pay dirt.

She was listed on the faculty page of the math department. With a brief bio:

Catherine Miller:

-Undergraduate Salem College, Master Degree North Carolina State University, and Doctorate of Philosophy in Applied Mathematics Duke University.

-Completed Fellowship with Department of Energy.

-Currently employed as scientist with Department of Navy, Dahlgren VA and Associate Professor of Mathematics Mary Washington University.

He next found an article that she has helped write while at Department of Energy in the Journal of Applied Mathematics. Matt read two lines and knew it was out of his league. Next he found an article about minority women in Math. Cat's work with Department of Navy was highlighted. There was a brief article about her. It included the statement "I went to college to be a math teacher. Someone told me that I was too smart to limit myself; my brain and talent could change the world. I chose to believe them and here I am."

Matt remembered that night very clearly. She was questioning him about his plans post-graduation pushing him to look at graduate school. Matt was lucky to make it through four years of college he wasn't going to push it with graduate school.

"Matthew I need you to get serious. Graduation is in 7 months. What are your plans after crossing the stage?" He looked up from the bed. She was standing there in his blue bathrobe wet from the shower.

"Catherine, the only thing I know for sure is you really need to put on clothes if you want to have a serious conversation. Besides, what about you? What are your plans post-graduation?" She sat down on the bed and looked at him.

"No, I am only a junior. This is my year to play. I don't need to get serious until next year. Besides I will graduate and then get my teaching certificate. I will have a job by August. Math teachers are in high demand."

Matt grabbed her waist and pulled her to him. He nibbled on her ear before leaving a trail of kisses down the back of the neck. He whispered in her ear, "Now I know we need good teachers but you are limiting yourself. You are one of the smartest and sexiest women I know. Properly applied that brain can change the world" He slid his left hand in her open robe and cupped her left breast. His squeezed it before pinching her nipple hard.

Matt continued his feather kisses down her neck as is right hand slid between her legs. She was wet. Catherine pushed his hand away and stood up. She slid the robe off her shoulders. "Guess I am not going to church today".

Matt shook the memory from him. Accompanying the article was a very professional picture of her in a navy suit with pearl earrings and pearl necklace. Matt had to look twice that couldn't be the necklace he gave her. But his heart knew it was. "Every Salem women needs a set of beautiful pearls" he said as he fastened them around her throat. If she had kept that maybe she didn't hate him.

Matt had already run two miles. He slowed his pace down. Running is what had brought her into his life. Matt was good at a lot of things but math was not one of them. Unfortunately math was a graduation requirement for Wake Forest and even worse the class had to be taken at Wake.

After failing his first exam, his track coach suggested he find a tutor ASAP. If his GPA dropped then he would be benched. And if he couldn't bring it up then he would be off the track team and out of a scholarship. No Matt did not have any intentions of going back home and graduating from the local college. He was determined to graduate from Wake Forest and if it took a tutor to do it, then a tutor he would get.

Meredith a girlfriend of one of the guys on the track team had suggested Catherine. She had helped her pass her math class and lived on the same floor. Meredith said she was sweet, shy but very smart. He'd call and she agreed to help him for a fair price. They set up a date and time to meet her on the third floor of the library at Salem.

Based on what Matt had heard about her he was not expecting the woman whom he met there. Catherine had a melodic voice with a definite southern lilt. He had pictured a petite woman with her hair pulled back in a bow. And white. Matt could admit to himself based on her voice Matthew had assumed Catherine was white.

No he was not expecting the 5'10 voluptuous pecan complexion girl who was sitting on the couch. She looked up and flashed him a dazzling smile. It made her face light up and her eyes sparkle. "Matthew Walker?" She stood up and extended her hand "Catherine Miller, your math tutor."

Catherine was professional, cordial and brilliant. No calling her brilliant was not an understatement. Catherine began by reviewing the test questions with him to see where he was in his learning. If she was overwhelmed by how little he knew, she never showed it. An extremely patient tutor she explained the problems over and over until it began to click. Her confidence in his abilities was contagious.

Matthew had been coming for tutoring 2 times a week for three weeks before he got Catherine to reveal anything about herself. There were sitting quietly while he worked on his homework problems "Does everyone call you Catherine? Or is that my special name for you."

She closed the book she was reading for History class. "It's either Catherine or Cat. I don't like Cathy but that is what my mother calls me. My mother loved Wuthering Heights. I personally can't stand the book."

"Any nicknames?" Catherine shook her head no. "My family is not the nickname type. What about you?"

"Everyone calls me Matt. In High School they called me Hoppy because I run hurdles. But no other nicknames either. Your mother is right Wuthering Heights is a good book. It's the best of the Bronte sisters. Don't believe the hype on Jane Austen."

Catherine raised her eyebrow. "Despite popular belief I am not majoring in track but English. I have a fondness for British authors. I think if you read it without the lens of it being your mother's favorite book you may enjoy it. " Catherine smirked at him.

"Now that I have had an English lesson, let me check your math problems."

Matt reached the end of the trail or the beginning as it was one loop. He stretched out. Matt didn't notice the women who were watching him as he stretched his quads and hamstrings. Matt never had a problem getting a woman's attention well except for one.

Matt checked his watch. He had time for another 3 mile loop.

****************

After a 4 hour nap...is it really a nap if you go back to bed at 6:30am...Catherine decided to enjoy her day off. She started with a cup of coffee on her screen porch. The weather was exceptional. The grey rain clouds had been chased off by the sun. The sun's warmth had pushed away the early April chill.

Catherine resolved to find Matthew. They needed to lay the ghosts of the past to bed. Then she must sort out her situation with John. Catherine pulled her phone out. Why waste her time with Google and Facebook when she knew people. After 8 years with the navy she had more than one friend in military intelligence. She sent a quick text to her friend "What will it take for you to find someone for me?"

ncpecanpie
ncpecanpie
113 Followers
12