Peaches and Cream Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baptist but mostly we are Easter and Christmas Christians. I had no idea you were a military brat. I lived my entire life in Smithfield NC. It's a small town an hour outside of Raleigh." Matt realized his hand was still resting on her leg.

"John Donne was born Catholic and then became Anglican because of political pressure. He is the first of the metaphysical poets. His words are to illicit a reaction through his syntax, paradoxical imagery, and extended metaphors."

"I now know how you feel when I explain differentials to you," Catherine smiled.

"Close your eyes Cat. I am going to read you the 17th Holy Sonnet. Donne had just lost his wife of 16 years during childbirth. They had lost 4 children earlier. Here is man almost driven mad by grief and sadness." Cat obeyed and closed her eyes. Matt slowly read the words to her. When he finished reading, he saw the tears on her cheeks.

He picked up the phone outside her dorm to ring her room when the door to her dorm opened. "You're late, you realize that right. A gentleman should never keep a lady waiting." Catherine stepped outside. "I would invite you in but I don't want you to get clubbed by the amount of estrogen in there."

Matthew was taken aback. This was not the Catherine he knew. The baggy clothes were replaced by a figure-accentuating floral dress. The dress hugged her chest before flaring out over her hips into a full skirt. The top three buttons were undone to allow a glimpse of cleavage and pink lace bra. Matt wasn't sure if it was the short length of the skirt or the height of her heels but he'd never seen her legs like that. Matt realized with a start this was his first time noticing Catherine's leg. Hair usually held back by a clip was fully styled into careless waves.

But it was Catherine's eyes he noticed the most. Without her usual glasses, he noticed how they sparkled when she smiled at him. Matt let out a low whistle. "You look amazing Cat." She smiled brighter.

Tiffiny did not lie when she said she had a plan. Step one was to call her big sister Andrea. Each freshman at Salem is paired with a junior student who serves as a guide and support. Andrea was Tiffiny's. A larger than life blonde Texan, Andrea would know how to accentuate Catherine's curves.

After her shower, Catherine returned to her room to find Tiffiny and Andrea going through her clothes. "Cat you are too pretty to have this many ugly clothes." As soon as she opened her mouth you knew Andrea was from Texas. "I told Tiff to burn all but two of your sweatpants. And these tunic tops are absolutely hideous. Your mother is a skinny woman isn't she? Never take fashion advice from a skinny woman."

There was an assorted pile of clothes on the ground. "But it's not all bad. You do have some nice pieces but nothing for tonight. Remind me to take you shopping; it's a disgrace covering that slammin body in ugly clothes. I, for one, am happy the rumors are true. You deserve to find someone to make you purr." Was there anyone at Salem who did not think they were a couple?

"Since this is dinner and not a party we want to be classy but sexy. I took the liberty of going through your underwear drawer. You do have some very nice bras which are a good thing for us busty gals. Ok put on the pink bra and try on outfit number one." Catherine stood there in her bathrobe. "Don't worry doll you don't have anything we have not seen before."

Catherine's breasts had never been so manhandled in her life. Andrea showed no mercy as she adjusted, lifted and squeezed them for the perfect bra fit. Catherine had to agree with her clothes fit better with a good bra. Never a fan of underwire Catherine was now a convert adding her other bras to Tiffiny's pile.

Catherine spent the next hour trying on various outfits for Andrea and Tiff. They agreed she needed a skirt or dress to show off her fantastic legs. Tiff liked a red plaid skirt but Cat stated it made her look like a naughty Catholic school girl. The floral dress was originally discarded because of its "schoolmarm" quality. But when Catherine tried it back on and Andrea undid the top three buttons it came together. The hint of pink lace bra showing definitely did not say, schoolmarm.

"My work is done here." She wrapped Cat in a strong embrace. "You look stunning Cat. Tiff, come see me tomorrow with the details. But after 1, Cat's not the only one with plans tonight." With that, Andrea and her basket of clothes left.

Step 2 was hair and make-up. Tiff ushered her into Nicole's room where Alicia was waiting. Cat knew Alicia's mother ran a salon in Atlanta. "First, let me handle those eyebrows". Tiff pushed her down in the seat. While Alicia tortured her face with Nair strips, Nicole brushed out her hair.

"Put it up on the hot rollers Nic. I think she would look best with a head of curls." Nic sectioned and rolled up her hair while Alicia attacked her chin with tweezers. "Catherine I must say you have exquisite skin. Not a single pimple. What is your secret?"

"My grandmother sells Mary Kay. I have been using it since I was 15. According to her, it's never too early to stop the hands of time." The rest of the time passed in a blur of combs, oil sheen, and hairspray. Alicia was right about the curls they added softness to her features. Catherine handled the makeup. She was Patricia's daughter; she knew how to apply makeup expertly.

"Sorry about being late. I got lost. Lucky for me campus police helped me find you. I take it you're ready for dinner. I was thinking we could get a pepperoni and mushroom pizza." Matt took Cat's hand. "If I tell you where I parked, can you help me find the car?"

Matt and Catherine settled into a booth at the pizza place. They ordered a large pepperoni and mushroom pizza with a salad to share. Both were shocked the other liked blue cheese dressing. "I was thinking about what you said Thursday, we don't know each other. So besides math problems what do you like to do?"

"When I am home I love to cook. My grandmother Sarah was a great one and taught me how. At school, it's harder. Mostly what I do is study. In my free time, I watch movies with the girls, listen to music and read. Comic books are my favorite."

"You read comic books. Somehow I find that hard to believe. Are we talking Archie and Veronica or real comic books?"

Catherine raised her eyebrows. "I am a nerd; of course, I read comic books. Plus I have two older brothers to borrow from. And if you must know X-Men are my favorite. They had the most powerful women: Storm, Jean Grey, Kitty Pride and Dazzler to name a few. And don't get me started on when the Phoenix turned evil"

Matt looked at her seriously. "Catherine I have one question for you? Do you enjoy the animated series because I need someone to hang it with Saturday mornings?" Catherine looked at him and smiled.

The rest of the night passed easily. They both were one of 3, Matt the oldest and Catherine the baby. Matt's siblings were like stair steps while Catherine was an "oops baby". "I am 8 years younger than my brother. There is no other explanation. Dad came back from a TDY and 9 months later there I was." Matt listened to her stories of being an Army brat. She told him Germany was one of her favorite places and Fort Hood her least. He told her stories of growing up in Smithfield.

They talked about his love of running and her love of numbers

"Cat I have a serious question to ask? What was going on Tuesday? You seemed off."

"I just had a long weekend with my parents. It's not worth talking about."

"Ok. So why were you thinking about changing your major? I can't imagine anyone more suited for math than you."

Catherine leaned back against the seat and crossed her arms. "I said I don't want to talk about this. Can't you just drop it?"

Matt tried to go back to the banter of before but the mood was gone. Catherine responded with one-word responses. Finally, he just gave up. When the waitress arrived with the bill he stuck money in it and stood. "Are you ready to go?" Catherine grabbed her purse and followed him to the car.

Matt went to open the door but stopped "What the hell happened in there. We were having a nice time and you went all ice queen on me. What did I do wrong?"

"I said I did not want to talk about my weekend and you kept harassing me." Catherine's voice had an edge to it.

"Well excuse me for caring about you. Tuesday you looked like you were on the verge of tears and questioning everything about yourself. I was trying to be a friend Cat."

"Do you know what it's like to have someone constantly tell you what's wrong with you? To have someone who is supposed to love you unconditionally constantly remind you of your faults and failures. Matt, my mother..." Catherine stopped on the verge of tears. "My mother..." Matt went to hug Catherine but she brushed past him. "I don't need someone else in my life to remind me how weak I am. Let's just go back to campus." Catherine opened the car door and got in.

"Matt, where am I? I thought we were headed back to campus." They had pulled into some kind of sports complex. "The batting cages. Catherine, I think you need to hit something and I prefer it's not me."

Matthew watched Catherine swing at the first two balls. She missed both. "You are swinging too early. And widen up your stance." Catherine took his advice widening her stance and waiting till the ball was closer before swinging. Matt heard the whack when she made contact. Cat stuck her tongue out at him and jumped up and down. Matt watched as she hit 4 of the next 7 balls.

"Good job Cat!" Matt entered the cage and walked up to her. "Thanks. I owe you an apology. Sometimes I just keep things bottled up until I explode. You didn't deserve that."

"Cat, I don't know your mother but she sounds like a bitch to me. Please don't doubt your intelligence, your beauty or what you are capable of." Matt saw skepticism in Catherine's eyes when he looked at her. "Please believe me Cat. I wouldn't lie to you."

"Matt. You are being sweet. But I am hardly beautiful."

Matt touched her arm. "Trust me; I don't lie when it comes to beauty. Catherine, I do not have the words to explain how beautiful you are. I try to compare you to the stars on a clear night, the pattern of a peacocks' feather, the words of Shakespeare, the taste of a perfectly ripe strawberry or the simple elegance of a circle. Catherine, I could tell you how beautiful you are every day for the rest of my life but if you don't believe it then my words are meaningless."

She smiled at him and licked her lips. She looked like she was about to say something but changed her mind. "Are you ready to head back?" She nodded slowly and headed out of the cage.

After a silent car ride, Matt walked Catherine up to the front door of her dorm. "This was an interesting evening." He wrapped her up in a hug. His lips brushed against her temple. "Do you mind if I kiss you, Catherine?" Not waiting for an answer he leaned down and skimmed his lips against hers. Seeing no hesitation he kissed her. It was a perfect first kiss; his mouth was not too open or closed. His lips weren't hard against hers or too mushy. It lasted 30 secrets the perfect length.

He broke the kiss. "I want to see you again Cat." Catherine kissed him again. She slipped the tip of her tongue between his lips. Matt opened his mouth and welcomed it in. Catherine pressed harder against his lips. She used her tongue to tickle the roof of his mouth.

A groan escaped Matt's mouth. Catherine broke the kiss and beamed at him. She gave him a couple of quick feathery kisses. "Cat, I am going to have to leave now or you will definitely lose your Catholic good girl reputation." He slapped her on the ass. Catherine smiled harder. "Somehow I knew you'd like that."

Matt strolled into the cafeteria looking for Catherine. In the three weeks since their "date", he learned this is where she and the usual suspects hung out on weekends. The group enjoyed unusually long lunches that ran into dinner. Spotting her table he walked over and sat down next to her. They planned to go to the movies later that afternoon but he wanted some alone time with her first.

Matt was unsure of where he and Cat stood. Saturday he called her to check in but she didn't call back till Sunday. They agreed to meet up at the Student Center where the spent most of the evening making out on a couch. Tuesday night they were back studying in the library as if nothing had changed. There was so many things he wanted to talk to her about but couldn't. Did she think he was her boyfriend? Was she interested in being a couple?

Instead, they talked about their classes, their friends, and their families. She spoke German to him and he replied in French. He read her poetry and she talked about Euclid. They argued over silly things. And they kissed passionately.

"Matt, are you coming to male overnight?" Nicole asked him.

"What's male overnight?"

"The one time a semester there is twenty-four-hour male visitation in all the dorms. It runs from 6pm Friday night until 10 pm Sunday night. And to entice the men to visit we throw a couple of great parties. There will be a DJ Friday night and a semi-formal party Saturday with a band. Alicia is on the planning committee and promises a good time." Tiffiny added.

Matt turned to Cat "Am I coming to male overnight Catherine?"

"I was going to ask you after the movie. Thanks for ruining the surprise Nic." She wouldn't make eye contact with him. "Matt, will you spend the weekend with me." He kissed her cheek in response. "Tiff please phone Andrea for me. Looks like I will need 2 new outfits."

"Are you ready to go?" Matt whispered in her ear. He hadn't been alone with Cat since he arrived on campus. Cat wasn't at her dorm when he arrived. While waiting for her, he met half the dorm. Cat told him they were the favorite topic of the rumor mill but he did not fully believe it until tonight. Some of the girls told him how much they liked Cat, others questioned him about their relationship and some shamelessly flirted with him. He was relieved when Cat finally appeared.

Before heading to her room he had to sign forms, present a picture ID and get a parking permit. He got to her room to discover her roommate Hannah was there. Hannah's boyfriend was coming but got delayed by traffic. Hannah assured him they would be staying at a hotel off campus. Cat seemed content to hang out with her until he arrived. Shortly after they left Nicole showed up. She and Cat chatted about the new piece she was playing, soap operas and the men on campus. Matt got the feeling Cat did not want to be alone with him.

His suspicions were confirmed when she suggested they have dinner in the cafeteria. Catherine then took him to see various friends in other dorms. When they returned to the dorm, Cat explained to him she would be getting dressed in Nicole's room. She slipped out before he could voice any objections.

"I don't think Nicole is ready to go yet." Nicole was talking to someone Matt met earlier. Matthew tapped Nicole on the shoulder. "Do you mind if Cat and I leave?"

"No. I can find my way back. Have fun." Nicole went back to her conversation. Catherine reminded herself she needed to talk to Nicole about girl code.

Catherine wished she lived further away from the student center. The trip from the dance to her room took less than 5 minutes. She knew what was on Matt's mind. He'd spend most of the evening with his hands roaming her hips, his lips pressed against her neck and his body against hers.

"Have I told you how incredibly sexy you look tonight?" Catherine sat down on the edge of her bed. She was wearing a short jean skirt and red V-neck top that brought attention to her assets. "You might have mentioned it once or twice."

Matt sat down beside her and kissed her cheek. She looked at him, licked her lips and smile.

"Do you know how crazy it drives me when you lick your lips? It just makes me want to kiss them. And for the record, I do enjoy kissing them." He nudged her shoulder with his.

"Nervous habit."

"What are you nervous about Cat?" Catherine looked at him. "Cat nothing will happen unless you want it to. I just want to be with you." He kissed her gently on her mouth. "I am perfectly content to lay here and cuddle with you."

Catherine stood up with her back to Matt. "I don't want to disappoint you. From what I hear you have quite the reputation Mr. Walker. Wake has the rumor mill too." She reached behind her to take off her necklace.

"You should stop listening to these rumor mills. Catherine, you are too full of surprises to ever disappoint me." The sound of his voice made Cat's spine tingle. He moved her hair and kissed the back of her neck. Matt nibbled on her ear and then trailed kisses down her neck.

Kissing her shoulder, his hands made their way under the hem of her shirt. Shivers ran down Catherine as his teeth grazed the back of her neck. "Like that?" Matt's hands moved up till they were cupping her breast. He began to squeeze them. Matt let one go and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Catherine Sarah Miller, I want to make love to you tonight. I want to hear you scream my name. Tell me you want that too."

Catherine didn't say a word she took his hand and led him to her bed. She pressed her lips against his "So you think you can make me scream your name? Setting the bar high aren't you?" Matt wrapped his arms and pulled her into him. He kissed Catherine deeply. Their tongues battled for dominance.

He reached under the back of her shirt and undid her bra. His left hand reached under her bra to squeeze a newly released nipple. Matt broke this kiss. He grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it upwards. "Damn Cat. Those are incredible." Recognizing he was distracted Catherine removed her shirt. She let the bra slip off her shoulders.

Matt slid his hands between her breasts. Then with feather touches, he drew circles over her breasts. His thumbs slid across her erect nipples. Matt pushed her against the bed. Taking the order she laid down on it. He took off his shirt and joined her.

Matt leaned in and kissed her softly. He pushed her on her back and licked the top of her breast. Then he slowly lowered his tongue to her areola. He licked the delicate area around her nipple. He then bit her nipple. Catherine let out an involuntary scream. Matt turned his attention to her other breast. He repeated his method but this time, when he bit her nipple he pinched the other one.

Catherine screamed again not from pain but the sensation that ran down her body. Matt rubbed his chest against her sensitive nipples. He kissed her jaw and trailed kisses down her neck. He moved his body until he was back at her breast. He passed his tongue across each nipple before trailing kisses between her breast and down her belly.

His hands reached the button of her skirt. He deftly undid it, unzipped the fly and slid the garment down her hips. She was wearing blue lace panties. He reached between her legs and ran his hand over the material. He then reached inside and ran a finger along her labia. He could feel Cat's body shudder.

Matt undid his own pants and slid them off and then pulled Catherine's skirt down her legs. Catherine voluntarily opened her thighs for him. Matt reached inside her panties and brushed his fingers against her. She was incredibly wet. He lightly trailed his fingers between her slit and then slowly increased the pressure.

A groan escaped Cat's lips. Matt removed his fingers. "Cat, hold on a second." Catherine opened her eyes. Matt headed to his backpack and pulled out a box of condoms.

He then joined Catherine back on the bed and noticed she had taken her panties off. Matt leaned down and whispered in her ear "I thought you were nervous." Catherine smiled at him. Matt positioned himself between Catherine's legs and pushed them wide open.