Peaches and Cream Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt lowered his head and began to kiss Catherine's inner thigh. He moved his head between her legs and slowly began to lick her touching her clit lightly. He then increased his tempo and pressure.

Catherine, her breathing growing more rapidly, began to squirm beneath him. She reached down and began to rub his head. Matt touched her clit and she screamed out. Her squirming intensified when he began to lick her clit side to side. "Maaattt..." Smiling to himself, Matt continued. He then slid his tongue down rimming her opening. He then began licking from bottom to top only stopping to lick her clit like an ice cream cone.

Catherine was screaming and thrashing about on the bed. Matt stopped and slid on a condom. "Cat, I hope you are ready for this." He grabbed her right leg and slid inside her. She cried out. He slowly pulled out and slid back in.

Matt leaned down and kissed Catherine on her lips. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in deeper as he continued his rhythmic stroking inside Catherine. Their skin was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. Both of their breathing was accelerated. Catherine grabbed onto his arms.

"Oh God Matt! Oh, My Gooood!" Catherine let out a stream of expletives as her orgasm washed over her. Fireworks were going off behind her eyes. The intensity of it shocked her. She grabbed harder onto Matt's arms when she felt him cum inside her.

Matt collapsed on top of Cat his breathing was ragged. He nuzzled her neck. "Cat...sweet Cat." Catherine wrapped her arms around Matt and snuggled against him. She sighed contentedly in his ears.

The sun was streaming into her dorm room when Catherine opened her eyes. What the hell happened last night? If not for the fact Matt was spooned against her she would think it was an erotic dream. But this was better than an erotic dream, this was real. Catherine looked at her bedside clock. No wonder she was starving, it was after 11am.

She slowly tried to extract herself out of his arms but he just pulled her closer. "Matt, I need to use the bathroom." He responded by kissing the back of her neck. Catherine could feel his arousal against her leg.

He trailed his kisses down her neck and along her shoulders. "Good Morning sexy! If I haven't told you, I really enjoyed myself last night. " Catherine could feel her cheeks turning red. "May I have a good morning kiss?"

Catherine laughed "Well, I do know where your mouth has been. I have to warn you, I have morning breath." After rolling over, she kissed him softly on his lips. "Lay back I need to repay a favor." She whispered before slipping out of the bed.

Intrigued Matt lay back against the pillows. Catherine smiled devilishly at him while she pulled back the covers. "Imagine that my "special friend" is happy to see me. But I think I can make him happier."

Catherine straddled Matt's hips and slowly rubbed herself against him. Leaning forward she pressed her lips to his. Catherine pulled back when his tongue hungrily pushed into hers. Matt gray-blue eyes looked at her questioningly. "Cat..." He reached up to grab her head but she swatted his hands away

She put her finger to his lips. "Trust me." Catherine slid down until she was sitting between Matt's knees. Leaning forward she lazily licked the tip of his penis. Flattening her tongue she licked the underside of his penis from the bottom to the top. When she reached the top she took the tip back in her mouth and worked her way down slowly.

When he hit the back of her mouth she slowly pulled her mouth upwards not releasing the tip. Suddenly Matt felt a vibration against the tip of his penis. What the hell. It continued as she worked her way down more slowly. It was an exquisite torture Matt never experienced before. He felt the tip slip further back against her throat. "Damn it Cat! How the hell do you know how to do that?"

Catherine didn't respond she just continued her slow torture. After a few repeated motions, Catherine let it slip out of her mouth. "I take it you like that but don't worry I am not done." She grabbed the base and began licking the top like an ice cream cone. A moan escaped Matt's mouth. He was already on the edge and this was going to push him over.

Then she stopped. Matt opened his eyes and she was above him smiling at him. She leaned forward and kissed him passionately, her tongue caressing his. He could taste his saltiness in her mouth. Of God what was she doing now? She was rubbing herself lightly against him. He could feel how wet she was. A jolt of electricity ran through him when he made contact with her clit.

Catherine was torturing herself as much as Matt. Every time his tip made contact against her clit a shiver ran down her spine. Catherine had not stopped her blowjob from boredom but because her jaw hurt. Cosmo failed to mention jaw loosening exercises in the article or exactly how long one had to do this to get a man to come.

Matt broke the kiss. "Cat, I need to be in you in this moment."

Catherine smiled at him. No, she had a better idea. She slid back down between his legs. Cat leaned forward but instead of taking him her mouth she slipped him between her breasts. Catherine squeezed them together and slid them down and up. The mix of his precum and her arousal made the perfect lubricant. When she reached the top she circled the tip with her mouth. Matt was trying to hold himself back. He'd never experienced anything like this before. Who knew fucking a pillow would be that enjoyable. Plus watching Catherine play with her breasts was incredible. Catherine did this a few time before she reached down and squeezed his balls.

That pushed Matt over the edge and he came hard against Catherine's breasts, thick ribbons of cum splashing against her pecan skin. "Fuck Catherine. That was incredible." He watched as she began to lick his cum off her breast. "I feel slightly guilty, though...

She smiled naughtily at him. "Matthew, are you familiar with the concept of a girl "sitting on your face"?

Catherine walked into the cafeteria not surprised to see the usual suspects sitting there. Sitting in the cafeteria on a Saturday was their usual activity. Reluctantly, Matt agreed to take a break from Catherine. After separate showers, Matt left to go for a run and pick up a few things from his dorm. Ruled by hunger, Catherine decided to head to the cafeteria to see what was left. She gave them a brief wave before heading to see what she could find.

The girls were all smiles when she sat down at the table. "Hungry Cat?" Catherine looked down at the assorted food on her tray. She had a bowl of raisin bran, a turkey sandwich, 2 apples, 3 cookies and a bagel. "Not sure what I wanted. "

Catherine took a bite of her sandwich but noticed they kept looking at her intently. "Ok, what is going on? Will you please stop looking at me like that?"

Tiffiny burst out laughing "I am shocked you have a voice. We were taking bets if you would be able to talk or not. I said you would but with a rasp." Catherine could feel herself flushing. "Catherine you may not know this but you are a screamer and a very loud screamer at that."

"At least your room is down the hall" Nicole piped up. I couldn't get to sleep until after 2am." Catherine was shocked but not by the loud part. Matt kept telling her to shush but she couldn't. She'd briefly thought of Nicole and felt sorry for the noise. But 2am that was impossible. They'd left the party around 9. But if you included the cat naps, whispered conversation and contented glances no 2am was not impossible.

"Thank goodness I was already awake for your morning session."

"That wasn't me that was Matt. I decided to start the morning with a blowjob." Catherine could see their mouths drop open.

Tiffiny reached over and high fived her across the table. "Cosmopolitan?"

"What can I say, I am a Cosmo girl," Catherine smiled.