Peaches and Cream Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ncpecanpie
ncpecanpie
113 Followers

"Me, a distraction?"

"Yes, you're a very tempting, sexy distraction but a distraction none the less." Cat kissed his cheek. "And unlike you, I am not graduating in 2 months. I still have a year to go so no time for goofing off." Catherine flipped through her notebook for a clean page.

"You can't go home this weekend. The meet is at Wake and then Jeff and Max are having a party at their house. I won't do well without my lucky charm in the stands. You just come to the meet and we can study together at my apartment afterward. I have some work for my creative writing class I can finish up."

"Matt, you will be wired from the meet and won't be in the mood to study. Besides you and me in your apartment on a Saturday night has never been a recipe for good study habits. I will be at the next meet, I promise." Catherine could see the disappointment in his eyes. "Just let me get through this test and then you can go back to being my favorite distraction."

"The next meet is at UVA by the way."

Catherine kissed his cheek. "I will be there."

"You know I will be locked down Thursday night because of the meet this weekend so tonight might be the last time we see each other until after Monday. That is a long time for me to go without my peach. I almost forgot Cat, I brought u a present." Matt reached into his book bag and handed her a stuffed bumblebee.

"Cat, NASA scientist can't figure out how the bumblebee flies. His wings don't support his body. However, no one told the bumblebee he can't fly so he just does. Cat you're a bumblebee. Just fly don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

Catherine threw her arms around Matt. "And this is exactly why I love you, Matt. You always know what to say. Promise me we will make it through this craziness unscathed."

"Peach, we have a lifetime of craziness to make it through. I am not going anywhere. I am here as long as you will have me." Catherine stood up. She took Matt's hand and pulled him up.

She wrapped her arms around him and whispered into his ear "Have I ever showed you the study room in the basement?" Matt looked at her and raised an eyebrow. She wasn't serious was she? Cat took his hand and led him towards the stairs.

ncpecanpie
ncpecanpie
113 Followers
12