Peaches and Honey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,251 Followers

Her eyes blazed hungrily and she nibbled her lip. With a grunt of surprised disappointment from Hero, she pulled herself off his shaft with a moist sucking sound then crawled off the bed and down onto her knees on the floor in front of me.

"Be right back stud," she apologized to her abandoned guy and then looked up at me, "Can I help?"

I nodded eagerly and she wrapped her hand around the wrist I'd been fucking myself with. Then she started moving it for me. Fucking me with my own fingers.

"Little harder Sammie?" she smiled.

I smiled, she didn't need to ask the question. I felt her fingers close tighter around my wrist. She sawed my fingers in and out faster and deeper.

"Muuuh," I groaned as she pumped me hard enough to make my legs shake.

She squeezed my wrist even harder still and I felt my bones complain in a delicious way. She twisted it to the side, making me snort against the delicious pain. She didn't stop though.

For a long time now, I've liked a little pain with my sex. A bit of hurt can heighten pleasure for me and Heather knew it. But she didn't swing my wrist to the side to hurt me, she did it to make room. For her mouth.

My miniature playboy bunny's gigantic blue eyes locked on mine as her lips descended slowly onto my clit. Her tongue twirled around my button softly and it made me whimper, "Oh honey."

She kept pumping my fingers in and out. Kept circling me with her tongue. She was going to make me cum, huge. She always did.

"Fuck that's hot," Hero had rolled onto his stomach to watch our girlfriend pleasure me.

I couldn't talk, I could only look at him and nod limply. Having him watch only made me hotter. I felt my excitement skip up another notch.

Heather licking became sucking. She pulled my clit between her lips and gently rolled it over and over, still sawing my fingers in and out. Seriously, for a teenager, Heather is really good at the sex thing.

Her big blue eyes bored into me, glinting happily. She loves making me cum.

I gave her what she wanted because I wanted it to. I squeezed my eyes shut and let the orgasm come. Everything flashed white and my body shook wildly. Heather let my clit go and gave it several soft kitten licks as I peaked, making me shiver and gasp.

When I slumped weakly in the chair, Heather eased my fingers away gently then lapped at each of them before resting my hand on my belly with a sly smile.

She slunk back up onto the bed and rolled onto her back. I watched, still dazed, as she winced while Hero sank his superthick cock into her again and they went back to fucking tenderly.

They were both turned on enough that they didn't last long. As she wiggled her curvy young body beneath Hero, she told him to cum all over her chest. He waited until her orgasm then jerked himself out of her and stroked himself a few times above her. A few groans later, he was raining cum all over her belly and breasts. While Heather was still rubbing Hero's juice all over her boobs, I slunk into bed with them.

His cum on her skin begged me to lick it off and saliva poured into my mouth. The puddles would still be warm and I'd learned for the first time that it was best that way only a few weeks before. I thought Hero was going to stroke out when I nudged him out of the way one night and starting licking his semen off of Heather's round little bubblebutt.

"Fuck, that's hot," he had gasped, watching me without blinking as I chased his cum off her body.

I didn't want to do that every time they were together. Well, I did but I didn't. I fought off the urge to put my tongue to the warm white pools Heather's belly. Instead, I scooped up a blob of his cum with a finger and pushed it into her mouth. Hero groaned when Heather sucked on my cummy finger and batted her big blue eyes at him.

Men are kinda easy that way.

As messy as we were, we were way too drunk and way too tired to do anything about it. I snuggled into Heather's other side and we all just passed out.

I woke up in the middle of the night when Heather slipped out of bed. I've always been a light sleeper. Stupid nightmares. In the thin light, I watched her slip on just a pair of Hero's boxers then pull her laptop from her bag and slink out of the bedroom quietly.

I looked over at Hero. He was out cold. He and Heather had put a major dent in a bottle of single malt on their own before Heather had fucked him senseless. She did not understand the concept of whiskey dick. Fortunately, neither did Hero's dick.

I stayed in bed for awhile trying to fall asleep again but couldn't. I even scooted over to Hero and stuck my face into his bare chest. We didn't do sex stuff but this was okay. His warm body and long, deep breathing could usually lull me to what passed for sleep for me.

He automatically wrapped an arm around my waist too. The big oaf is a natural snuggler - a rare quality in a guy -- but Hero's true gift was the feeling that he'd never let anyone he cared about get hurt. It rolled off him in waves of calm that soothed even me.

I could tell sleep wasn't coming though. It was no use. I sighed and got up to look for Heather.

I found her downstairs. She was still topless and sitting cross-legged on a couch in the family room with her laptop. There was dried cum still crackled on her chest and she seemed fine with it.

I knew what she was doing. Heather's guilty late-night pleasure? Nope, not porn. Well, not usually anyway.

It was online chess. Heather preferred to play it at night. Why at night? Because the better players, the old Russian men, were in a way different time zone.

Please, for the love of god, let that sink in for a second or two.

My half-naked, cum-spattered, teen sexpot girlfriend liked to match wits with men roughly three times her age at a game that I only sort of understand.

I know the horsey moves in an "L." Get the picture?

"Everything okay, Peachers?" I asked as I steered towards the kitchen for some water to fend off the hangover I knew was coming. I'd killed a bottle of Merlot on my own while the other two musketeers were downing whiskey.

"Hmmm? Oh, sorry if I woke you up, Sam. Yeah, I'm okay." Heather glanced up from her laptop screen. But then she fiddled with a lock of her hair like she does when something is on her mind. "I mean, I guess so."

I came over and plunked myself down on the oversized ottoman in front of her. "Cough it up blondie, what's eating you?"

"I'm leaving for school in just a few days now and it's starting to sink in."

"Yeah, but we all knew this was coming, honey. You'll love college."

"I know. It's just... I don't wanna go anymore. I like it here. With you guys."

"We like you here too but I don't think you'd be happy as a filing clerk for the rest of your life. That jumbo brain of yours needs a university."

"Yeah, I guess." She smiled sadly and nodded. "Sam, would you sleep with Hero?"

It was a strange question that caught me off guard.

"I guess so, I mean, he's very sweet and he's great in the sack... if there was no Danny then..."

"No no Sam," Heather interrupted, "I'm not asking if you would sleep with him. I'm asking you to sleep with him."

"Huh?" I sputtered.

"Just once? For me? If it's nice, maybe you can, you know, keep each other company while I'm away at school," her eyes were pleading, "and when I get back…"

"Heather, I'm not... don't take this the wrong way, but I don't want to be a bookmark for you - keeping your place with your boyfriend until you come home."

"It doesn't have to be like that, Sam. Hero has a huge heart. You know it. You've seen it." Heather nibbled her lower lip. "There's room in Hero's heart for you too. He cares about you already."

"Hero cares about everybody. Just like you do. You're both just sorta built like that. The two of you should buy a house on Sesame Street some day," I smirked.

"Maybe," Heather smiled, "but that doesn't change the fact that I've seen you look at Hero sometimes, Sam. You've wondered what it would be like to be with him. Oh Sam, if you could just open up... let yourself go with Hero... if you'd just toss Danny... the three of us, you, me and Hero, we could really be.. you know... together. The way we're supposed to be."

Supposed to be? "That doesn't happen in real life, honey. Not even on Sesame Street," I rolled my eyes at her.

In the pause that followed, Heather twisted a lock of her brassy blonde hair tightly around her finger and agonized. I'd rarely seen her think this long on anything. What was coming was going to be big. Even sensing it, I still wasn't ready for what she said next.

"Okay, Sam, here's the thing - and if you tell Hero this I will deny it to my very last breath… I think... I think you two were meant to be together too."

"Okay, you're out of your frickin'…"

"Let me finish," she held up her hand and shook her head, "This is by far the craziest part. The fact that you two are meant to be together too? It's one of the reasons I'm with him. It's part of what makes him so special."

Yep, she'd lost her mind completely. Too much sex. Or booze. Or both.

"Think about it, Sam. What are the chances I'd find a guy who's perfect for me and for the girl I love too? I'm... I'm not sure there's another one out there like him. This is our chance at something amazing, Sam. Something ridiculous and somehow damn near perfect. I don't want to let this pass without at least trying. Please? I just need you to try."

"Heather, I don't know what to say..." my voice was tight.

"C'mon, I'm right. I know I'm right. More than that, I also want it. I'm not kidding. Look at me, Sammie, look at me so you know it's true."

I swallowed and met her big, clear blue eyes. They weren't a little girl's eyes just then, they were older, wiser and filled with so much love. So much trust. And so much... wait, what the fuck was that? I looked harder.

Oh... faith. I almost didn't recognize it. Who the hell has faith anymore?

My heart was suddenly in my throat.

Heather's voice sunk in through my daze, "The three of us, we fit, Sam."

"You're crazy, Heather, love triangles are a giant mess..."

"We fit, Sam."

"But Hero is your guy. He'll always be your guy..."

"We fit, Sam."

"But I'm not even sure I even like men anymore."

"We fit, Sam."

"Stop saying that!" I yelled back. "How the hell would you know?! You're just a horny teenager who's getting fucked three or four times a day and doesn't want that to change!"

I gasped at my own angry attack and Heather looked stunned.

"I'm sorry," I apologized quickly, "I didn't mean that."

Heather sighed sadly and turned the laptop she'd been pecking away at while we talked. She'd just beaten the number two ranked member of the Russian Chess Federation. I just stared dumbly at the screen.

"Sammie, I know I'm right because this... stuff like this... it's what I do. I fit things together. For me, the three of us are a puzzle that I've already figured out. Now the pieces just need to snap together. Do you understand?"

I gulped and nodded.

"Sam? I know you think more with your heart. I love that about you. So if your head isn't wrapping around this yet... ask Stephen."

Whoa. She'd gone way too far. His name brought tears to my eyes and my rage boiled up again. "You bitch, don't you dare use my memory of him to..."

"No, I didn't mean it like that." She sighed again and her eyes were soft and honest. "I meant, ask your heart. Sam, what would Stephen have wanted for you? The life you're living with Danny? Or the life you could have with me and Hero?"

And there it was - what I should have been asking myself all along. Stephen never would have wanted the cold, loveless life I had with Danny.

It's immature, but I hate Heather sometimes. Isn't there some kind of rule that you can either be really hot or really smart? Not both?

"I... I don't know, honey. Look, I'm going to bed, I'm tired."

"Okay. For what it's worth, I'm sorry Sam. I shouldn't have sprung this on you in the middle of the night. It's just really on my mind now with school coming up fast, you know? I love you, Sammie."

She motioned me over for a hug, and I clung to her. She whispered in my ear, "If I didn't love you with my whole heart, I'd never want to share Hero with you. Or share you with Hero."

"I know," I croaked, all damn mushy inside. "I love you too. And I'm sorry I snapped at you. I'm just... weirded out, okay?"

"Yeah," she sighed again as I pulled away.

"You coming to bed now, Peachers?"

"Nah. I'm going to stay up a little longer. The number one ranked player wants to know if I've ever played speed chess." She grinned evilly. "Silly old man, the Boo-Boo Kitty Avenger is the mistress of speed chess!"

I couldn't help smiling. "That's your chess name? Boo-Boo Kitty Avenger?"

"Yep."

"Okay, I barely know who the hell Laverne and Shirley are. I have no idea how you do youngin'." I kissed her head and stroked her hair. "Good luck with your game, honey. As for the three of us, don't twist all your hair off worrying. No matter what happens... you and me... we'll be okay. I'm your girl. Forever. Got it?"

I watched her blue eyes get moist. "Thanks Sammie. That helps. G'night."

I nodded, went upstairs, and crawled into bed with Hero. He'd flipped over in his sleep. I took the liberty of cuddling into his big back and let his warmth sink into me. I matched my breathing to his, deep and long and slow.

Did Hero want what Heather wanted too? I was too tired to try and figure that out. Besides, even if he did want me, could he really survive a full-fledged love triangle? Could I?

There was something about him that pulled at me. He was a quiet, kind and gentle man. He was also an open-minded sex machine, I'd tried to rattle him with a perversion or two but failed. He'd only grinned eagerly. There was something terribly, terribly dirty inside him. And I liked it. It called to me.

I pictured actually making love to Hero. With Heather watching from the chair next to the bed for a change. That thought made me smile a little.

The dea felt strange but it didn't feel wrong - Hero holding me, his large body pressing me down into his big bed. Our fingers would lace together on the bedspread as his insanely thick shaft rocked in and out of me making me grunt and groan. He'd kiss me too. Guy kisses. Man kisses. Firmer. Scruffier. Hungrier than Heather's. On my lips, my face, my neck, my breasts. All the while, I'd be stretched to bursting by his thick, wonderful cock.

Fuck, now I was horny.

I slid my hands down between my legs and started touching myself. Just a little. Just enough to cum so I could sleep.

I pressed my face into Hero's back and smelled his skin. He was sweaty and musky from sleeping with Heather earlier. She'd left her scent on him. He smelled like whiskey too. It was seeping out of his pores.

While my fingers worked, I heard Heather come up the stairs and pad across the room then slip into bed behind me. There was enough light for her to see my face and body pressed against Hero. I was laying on my side but it was pretty obvious I was touching myself.

She didn't say anything. Instead, she curled in behind me and reached under me. She teased a few fingers along my slit from behind. I felt them toy gently at my entrance. She licked my shoulder and slowly, ever so slowly, began to push at least three fingers into me from the feel of it. I felt them stretching my opening.

"It feels kind of like this, Sammie," she whispered softly. "When he fucks me, I mean. I know how much you liked it when he was in your little butt, but it's just as good up front too."

Her fingers starting easing into me. I nodded, remembering the two times Hero had been in my ass. It had been a struggle and I'd loved it.

"Does it feel like you can't breathe in the beginning?" I whispered.

"Yeah."

"Does it still feel like you'll split in two just before you open up and he starts sliding inside you?"

"Every time."

"I... I guess that does sound nice."

"He can be yours too, Sammie. I promise. You just have to be brave. You just have to trust me. Trust Hero too."

"Maybe," I groaned, "But for now... can we... can we pretend?"

"You want to pretend a little? Pretend he's making love to you?"

"Yeah."

I pressed my face into Hero's back again. Smelled his skin. Felt his warmth. Pictured him over me. Taking me. Filling me. Fucking me. Telling me he loved me too. Just like he loved Heather. That he'd never hurt me like my rapist uncle. Never abandon me like Stephen. Or Nonna. That I'd be safe here with him. That we all would.

This was his precious "b'al taschit." He'd said the strange Hebrew words to me one day in the park. It was tattooed into his arm and burned into his heart. He'd marked himself inside and out - "Do no harm." There weren't many men like him. One less since Stephen was gone.

These last sweet and painful thoughts made me sob into Hero's back. My fingertips flew back and forth over my clit even faster. Heather's fingers pumped in and out of me, substituting for Hero's wide, wonderful cock.

Some part of me wanted him desperately and another part resisted. I'm stubborn, I can't help it. The struggle worked inside me like Heather's fingers.

I do like a little bit of pain with my sex and I have for a long time now. What I felt at that moment was pain but it wasn't physical. It was emotional. It was different. Better in some ways. Worse too. It came from inside and did something different - it fought the pleasure. They scrambled and struggled and piled up on top of each other, getting higher and higher. They were perfectly matched.

They both won. I cried while I came.

I've never cried while having an orgasm before or since. Which is good because it is completely fucking insane. I wept as my insides jerked and squeezed and clutched around Heather's perfect fingers. Tears rolled down my face as my beautiful, brilliant girl pushed just the right buttons in me. Physically and emotionally.

She felt me start cumming. She stopped pumping her fingers and started swirling them deep inside me instead. It pushed my orgasm up higher. Made it bigger. Fuller. Deeper. Perfect. She had learned so much about pleasing me in such a short time.

My enormous orgasm released the pleasure and the pain. They both came out. Poured out. Emptied out. It was wonderful and exhausting, leaving me vacant and satisfied at the same time.

I shivered as soon as the orgasm's heat started draining away.

Heather felt me shiver and she did just the right thing. She pressed her whole warm body into me from behind and nuzzled my neck. She was warm and firm and soft. She slipped her boxer shorts off so I could feel her bare body against mine then she pressed into me again, harder this time. She slid us across the bed together. Into Hero. Her guy. The one she wanted to share. She pressed me tightly up against her boyfriend.

I was sandwiched between them. Being warmed front and back by two wonderful, sweet people who cared about me.

This was heaven.

"See, Sammie? It can be just like this. Warm and wonderful between us. Always. If you could just be..." she said softly.

"Brave?"

"Yeah."

"Maybe," I found her hand and squeezed it, "Maybe soon."

"Thanks, Sam."

That night, I did see Stephen. In my dreams. He was nodding. And smiling.

Fuck. Everybody seemed to realize that I should ditch Danny for Heather and Hero.

Everybody except me.

**~~Part 4: Through Power, I Gain Victory~~**

I liked weekend mornings at Hero's house the most. Hero was an early riser like me so when I came over around dawn in my pajamas and let myself in through his side door, he was usually puttering around already. He made good coffee and we spent the morning together quietly while Heather slept in the way teenagers love to do. I usually flipped through a newspaper or a book. Hero was pretty good with crossword puzzles.

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,251 Followers