Peaches and Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,250 Followers

When we'd both sipped our wine for awhile and looked up at the stars, Sam told me more about how her previous boyfriend's death had really messed her up inside. She told me about being depressed for months. She said she started drinking more and even drifted into drugs. Not the fun, silly, leafy green kind either. The dangerous, white, powdery kind. And she told me about the anonymous sex with strangers.

She wasn't proud of the things she'd done and yet she didn't hide them either.

But that's also when Sam told me what I was hoping to hear. Something that meant I wasn't a complete idiot for lusting after her these last several weeks.

"The one upside of my drug phase? It gave me the courage to kiss another girl for the first time." She paused for another sip of her wine, but kept her eyes fixed up at the sky and smiled.

I still remember how it felt to hear her say that -- the way the insane tension that had built up in me the past weeks just poured right out. Like someone had pulled the drain from a bathtub.

Oh, thank you sweet jesus, she likes girls too.

"We were both high as kites," she snickered softly to herself, reminiscing. "I don't even remember what that first girl looked like."

She finally turned to look at me. "I still remember how it felt, though." She let out a long slow sigh. "It felt good. Really, really good. Do you remember?"

I nodded and my heart skipped a few beats. "Yeah, I remember my first girl kiss."

There was one last dot to connect. "Sam, umm, Danny?" I asked gently, because I had to.

She looked down at her feet. She definitely didn't like talking about him. "I was still all fucked up even a year after Stephen died. My life was a blur of strange places and stranger men, and women. Danny was Stephen's best friend. I met up with Danny on the anniversary of Stephen's death. We toasted Stephen. Then we got toasted and ended up in bed. Three years later, here we are."

"Oh. Uh, Sam is he the right guy for—"

Sam shook her head, "I'm not blind, okay? I know he's not right for me. I really do know it. He's just, better than the mess I was living before."

"Gotcha," I murmured.

Her hand was still on top of mine and I finally laced my fingers through hers. I squeezed her hand this time.

"Sam, if it helps, I don't think you're a mess at all. You're doing pretty well, considering."

Her eyes were softer and her voice was thick when she answered, "Thanks. That means a lot, Heather."

She looked at me sadly with her lips pressed together in a line. She surprised me a little by pulling her hand free and swiveling to face me, sitting sideways in her chair. I spun towards her too.

We set our wine glasses down on the deck together. Then she started leaning towards me. For a kiss. Or a hug. Or something. I didn't care what it was as long as it meant we could be closer.

I'd been waiting for this for weeks. I was staring at her lips. They were smaller than mine and they looked so smooth and so soft. We inched closer. Nearer than we'd ever been.

A small breeze picked up behind Samantha and carried her scent across the shrinking gap between us. There it was again. Her smell. Sweet and warm and spicy at the same time. Darker, more complex than any other girl I'd ever smelled. It was right for her. Just how a strange and beautiful and exotic woman like her should smell. Like honey and that wonderful peppery woodiness that I couldn't think of that night dancing at the office party.

Sandalwood.

That was it. Sammie smelled like honey and sandalwood. I already wanted to roll in that scent, cover myself in it, breathe it in and out until I fell asleep tasting it.

Samantha's small, perfect lips were less than a foot away now. Ugh, I wanted this, I wanted her, in a way I hadn't felt since Berry months ago.

I took a deep breath and tried to relax, focused on the coming kiss. Visualized making it one that would make her want to kiss me again. And again. And again.

"Ba-abe," Danny yelled from the kitchen, "where the hell are the corn chips?!"

Just like that, the moment was gone.

As god is my witness, Danny-the-douchey-boyfriend nearly got beaten to death with his own fucking X-box that night. While his equally douchey friends watched.

There was nothing I could do as Sam crumpled a little and pulled away. "Duty calls." Her eyes rolled as she ducked inside the house again.

I heard them arguing in the kitchen. When she came back, she shook her head and said it was getting late. She was right, it was going on two in the morning. She said she'd better give me a lift back home.

We were both quiet on the ride back to my house. I was kicking myself for rushing things with her. When she pulled in my driveway, I opened the car door and turned to thank her for another fun night.

"Thanks for the great wine, Sam."

"No prob," she said, nodding.

That was all she said. It worried me. She was too quiet. Maybe, she'd come to her senses. Maybe it was just the wine and the night air and the shared stories that made her lose her head for a few moments. Maybe she didn't want me like that after all. Maybe I'd missed my one chance at romance with Sam.

I sighed and started swiveling to get out of my seat when she caught my arm. "Heather? Wait." Her voice was small. Soft. And shaking a little. She was nervous. Or excited. Or both.

She gently pulled me back into the car. She didn't let go of my arm and her hand felt hot on my bare skin. She kept pulling me backwards towards her.

As I turned to face her, the girl who'd monopolized my dreams and fantasies, I closed my eyes and cocked my head a little for the kiss I knew was finally coming.

Hallelujah, I was beyond ready for those perfect little lips. Kiss me you beautiful, broken little girl. For god's sake just frickin' kiss me already.

I was right. Sort of.

Sam slipped to the side and gently pressed her lips to my cheek instead. "Thanks, Heather. For the talking and the... sharing. It was nice."

Then, oh then, she brushed her perfect little nose against my cheek softly, back and forth, in a way that sent shivers down my spine. Somehow, Samantha made that brush of her nose more intimate than a real kiss.

Sam sighed and pulled away. "Now go inside and get to bed, young lady. Your parents really ought to have a curfew on a cutie like you. Some strange woman might snatch you up and steal you away."

I was dizzy with a mix of confusion and excitement. I hadn't gotten the actual kiss I wanted but I'd loved the touch of her nose on my cheek. Plus, now she was flirting with me openly.

Sam liked me. Liked me. The way I liked her.

I grinned as I hopped out of her car. "Don't give my Dad any ideas."

I went directly to my room without stopping. I was so giddy I had to play with myself twice before I could fall asleep. I laid in my childhood bed, hands working beneath the sheet as I thought about how Sam smelled and what kissing her, really kissing her, might be like.

I fantasized about running my fingers through her long dark beautiful hair. I imagined what her lips would feel like on mine, or on my neck, my chest, my belly or lower. In my head, the fingers blurring back and forth in my underwear became her tongue.

I came again and fell asleep, dreaming of Samantha.

*~*~*~ Part 3 ~*~*~*

I got Samantha to kiss me the same way I got her to have lunch with me. I asked. Repeatedly. It was almost two weeks before she kissed me. As a birthday present. Right there in her office.

She did it just as I was getting ready to make my daily request for a smooch. She simply stood up from her desk chair and came over to me. "Oh for god's sake, happy birthday." Her lips pressed into mine.

I moaned automatically. The kiss was everything I'd hoped it would be. Warm and soft and tender at the same time. When her tongue slipped into my mouth, I panted and mashed my whole body against hers. Her honey-sandalwoody smell made me hungry for more.

When we separated, Samantha looked hungry too. She blinked a few times and her expression smoothed quickly but it was too late. I'd already seen that look.

I was wearing her down. It made me wonder if this was what it felt like for guys. Working at a girl. Chasing her. Seducing her. It was kind of empowering.

I worked on Samantha over the next week. Like a boy would. Teasing. Flirting. Complimenting. There was a lot kissing. It wasn't all about the smooching though. Samantha and I spent time together doing regular stuff -- shopping, movies, just hanging out together. The best times were when we did nothing at all.

I even loved the way Sam looked at me sometimes. Actually, it was more than looking -- it was more like studying. I'd never had anyone look at me the way Sam did. She must have liked what she saw because she smiled whenever she did it.

It was a hot, July day when I caught her doing it again while we were sitting on a bench in town and eating water ice together. I broke down and asked her about it.

"What is it you see, Sam? When you're looking at me like that?"

Her voice sounded like it was far away. "Your halo."

I almost snorted cherry water ice through my nose. "I'm no angel, Sammie."

She smirked but she was still looking at me in her funny way. "I don't mean a literal halo, dummy. It's hard to explain. When I look at you like this, I'm picturing all the things you might want. For yourself. For me. For us. They're good things. And definitely sexy things. As far as I can tell, you're a total horndog. I'm amazed you manage to get out of the bed in the morning."

She snapped out of her funny look to peck me quickly on my cheek. Her lips were cool and her breath smelled like lemon water ice. "As for being an angel, well, that's what you are to me."

"Awww, thanks Sam. But if I get you naked, you won't think I'm so pure."

"Good. Pure is boring." Her nose twitched shrewdly. "We'll get naked very soon, Heather. Be patient."

"I'm a teenager, Sam. We're not big on patience." As proof, I slurped a jumbo hunk of water ice from my cup. Of course, it was too big for my mouth and I ended up choking a little.

"I'm beginning to get the picture." Sam grinned as she handed me a napkin. "Look, you and me, we're worth waiting a little for. Waiting's a good thing, you'll see."

"Okay." I felt a little silly, wiping red sugar water off my chin. I wasn't so sure I needed time but Sam seemed to know what she was talking about.

I looked longingly at her insanely lickable legs. She was wearing a little pair of khaki shorts that showed a lot of thigh and all I wanted to do was rub my cheeks up and down their smooth olive skin.

It was almost three weeks after our first smooch that we went to bed. But Samantha did give me a taste of her absurd talents as a lover beforehand. In a dressing room of all places.

*~*~*~ Part 3 ~*~*~*

I got naked with Samantha for the first time because of a pair of shoes. The weird thing is, I don't even like shoes that much. They cover my feet. That's about it.

We were in a fancy shoe boutique and Sam was looking at yet another pair of heels. I tried not to shake my head. How many pairs of shoes did one girl need?

Still, I had to admit that the ones she was looking at that day were super pretty: tiny gray suede heels. Sam pouted when the salesgirl told her they didn't have them in her size.

Sam's pout spread into a smile as she looked over at me, "You wear a size 6 right?"

"Yeah."

She spun back to the salesgirl. "Pull a 6?"

In a couple of minutes, I was trying on the shoes that Sam had been drooling over.

Wow, they were really nice. And the suede was buttery soft. They were the almost impossible mix of sexy and comfy that meant mucho money.

I peeked at the price sticker and cringed. "Whoa Sam, they're a fortune," I hissed through my teeth. The salesgirl glanced away discreetly.

Sam shrugged, unconcerned. "Meh, I'm buying. If I can't have them, the next best thing is to see them on you."

"You're nuts."

"Yeah, so? Look, I'll make you a deal. I'll buy 'em for you. All you have to do is promise to wear them the rest of the day so I can look at them."

"Wow, you've got a deal."

"Of course, you realize that we need to get you a new outfit to go with your shoes."

"Sa-am," I protested.

"Come on, let me dress you. Please?" she begged. "Just this once? It'll be fun. We'll do me next time. You can dress me up like a teenage hottie."

I had visions of wrapping Sam's perfect little rump in something really clingy teenybobber-tacky from Victoria's Secret. Oh god, that would be too fun. I agreed.

The department store Sam pulled me into for new clothes was just as fancy as the shoe boutique. She led me right to the back of the store and into the dressing lounge. Not a dressing room. A dressing lounge. With couches and chairs and a frickin' wet bar.

One of the salesgirls popped up out of a leather chair with a smile and floated over. "What may I help you with today?"

I looked at Sam. This was totally her show. I'd always been more of an Abercrombie or Hollister girl.

Sam piped right up, "We've found my friend the perfect shoes. Now we just need some clothes for her shoes."

Just need some clothes for her shoes? I didn't even know people talked like this. I eyed Sam while the salesgirl sized me up, pacing a circle around me.

"Let's see, you're a petite. Size 2?" she guessed.

"Uh, yeah," I answered, surprised.

"Excellent. Be right back."

The size-guessing salesgirl came back with a selection of slacks, skirts, and tops then led us back to a large dressing room and hung the clothes inside. Sam scooted into the room behind us and plopped herself into a leather chair in the corner. The salesgirl smiled and told us to call if we needed something else as she pulled the door closed behind her on the way out.

I turned to squint at Sam, parked cozily in the chair and looking eager. "You're going to watch me?" I whispered.

"Would that make you uncomfortable?"

"It seems a little—"

"Icky?" She pouted. "Oh god, I'm being icky aren't I?"

"No, I was going to say 'uneven.'" I rolled my eyes, "You'll be dressed and I won't be."

"Heather, I promise you'll see me naked soon. And trust me, I'm really looking forward to it. Maybe even more than you are. In the meantime, you're not actually going to make me pass up an opportunity like this are you?"

"Okay, but no laughing or teasing all right?"

Her slender eyebrows mashed together. "What could I possibly have to tease you about?"

"Uh, my body? In case you hadn't noticed, I'm a lot curvier than you are Sammie."

"Trust me blondie, I've noticed." She smiled deviously.

I turned my back to her, already feeling a blush creep up my neck as I pulled my top over my head. My giant boobs came free in the light pink cotton bra I'd agonized over picking that morning on the off-chance that Samantha broke down and we'd have to take off some clothes. Preparation is a good thing.

In the mirror, I watched Sam slink out of her chair to come closer and stand behind me. Her hands fell lightly on my shoulders.

"Girlie, you're the most beautiful half-naked person I've ever seen."

"Person?" I asked. It was a funny word choice.

"Sorry, that came out weird. What I meant was girl or guy I've ever seen." Her hands had moved down to my waist. "Can I help you with this?"

"My skirt?"

"Yeah."

I barely had time to nod before she began to unzip it. The skirt slid off my hips and down my legs. She crouched to help me step out of it.

I was completely down to my undies now. My light pink cotton thong matched my bra. I watched Sam's eyes skim down and lock onto my bubble butt. Yeah, my tush sticks out a bit in the back, but it's small and really tight -- thank god for good genes and tons of hours running up and down lacrosse and hockey fields.

Sam wasn't moving, she just kept staring at my ass, her warm hands absently tracing up and down the outsides of my legs. She didn't say anything. She just stared.

I shifted uncomfortably in the silence. "Sam?" I asked shyly.

"Hmmm?" Her hum came from somewhere deep in her chest. It was a rumble that was richer, huskier, than I expected from her tiny body.

"Like what you see down there?"

"Uh uh." The rumble again. She stood finally and pressed her body into me from behind. She pulled my hair to one side to answer, "Heather, I love what I see. I always have."

"Thanks Sam. You can, um, you can touch me some more if you want."

"Really?"

"Mmmhmm touch me, Sammie? I've wanted you to touch me for a very long time now."

"Promise you won't think it's icky?" She chuckled and wiggled her eyebrows in a silly way.

"No, definitely not icky."

I felt her fingertips skid across my shoulders and down my back. They roamed up and down my spine. She circled them to my front and her fingers looped in lazy circles around my tanned, flat stomach. Then she traced along the bottom of my bra, hesitating.

"You can touch my chest too, it's okay," I offered. Frankly, it was way more than okay. I could already feel my nipples swelling and stiffening.

Sam rested her chin on my shoulder. We looked at our reflections in the mirror as her tiny hands came up to cup my breasts through my bra. She cradled them from beneath, feeling their weight.

I exhaled softly as she did it. The heat of her hands on my chest felt fantastic even through the bra. My entire body responded. I felt my nipples begin to ache and a distinct warmth started up below. Sam was stirring up a need inside me that had been lurking beneath the surface for weeks now. All the kissing and cuddling had been sweet torture.

"You know Heather, I think you'll need new undies to go with your new clothes and your new shoes," Sam breathed into my shoulder as she carefully rubbed my bra-covered breasts in circles. "How about something lacy... something black... something a little bit—"

"Slutty?" I finished. I may have been lightheaded and horny as hell but I saw exactly where she was going with this. "And I suppose I'd have to try that stuff on too. To make sure it fits. And that would mean that I'd have to get completely naked."

"Would that be so bad?" she wondered innocently. Now she was kissing my shoulder and nibbling at it gently. I liked the mix of feeling her teeth and seeing them tugging at my skin in the mirror at the same time.

"No Sam," I shook my head, "I'm guessing that being naked with you might be very fun."

"Let's find out." Sam released me to pop her head out of the dressing room door. She called down the hall, "Miss?"

Our salesgirl appeared.

"Let's do some underwear too? We're thinking black. And lacey."

"Sure. She's a small panty. What size bra?"

Sam looked back at me.

"32-D," I answered. I felt my face flush with heat. I'd always been kinda proud of my boobs but for some reason, I felt, I don't know, sloppy compared to Sam's perfectly sleek little body.

When the salesgirl knocked on the door a few minutes later, Sam opened it and took the pile handed to her. She set the undies on the chair and turned to me as I reached up to unhook my bra.

"No!" Sam yelped quickly and loudly enough that it startled me a little. "I mean, can, can I do it?"

"You want to undress me?" My head cocked.

She winced."That's weird isn't it?"

"No. Actually, I think it's really sweet. C'mon back over here then."

Sam pressed herself into me from behind again and wrapped her arms around me.

I poured every ounce of sexy I could muster into my next question, "You going to unwrap me now, Sam?"

She snorted and laughed. "You mean like a present?"

"Yeah, like a present. One that's been waiting eighteen years to be opened by you."

Samantha went quiet and nodded. Her beautiful green eyes sparkled as she unhooked my bra slowly. She slid off its shoulder straps and I lifted my arms a little.

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,250 Followers