Peaches and Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,252 Followers

Gingerly, Sam pulled the bra away from my chest. My boobs didn't move much when they were free. They usually don't. They've always been some kind of freakish zero-gravity thing. They just kinda stick right out there. My pink nipples were puckered and hard -- so hard I could almost feel them pulsing.

"Heather, honey, wow." Sam was staring into the mirror and panting into my neck. It sent warm shivers down my back.

We stood there for several long moments. Now I really wanted her hands on me. Sam's lovely patience was one thing but this was ridiculous. She was moving too damn slow.

I pulled her hands to my breasts again and squeezed myself with them. Sam exhaled softly and gnawed on my shoulder as we fondled my oversized chest together with her small hands.

"Panties, Sam?"

"Huh?" She was in a trance, staring at our reflections in the mirror and cupping and squeezing my breasts gently.

"My panties? We were going to take off my panties too, right?"

"Fuck yeah," she whispered coarsely. It made me giggle.

Her hands traced down to my hips and she hooked her thumbs into the g-string's slender pink waistband. I held my breath as she tugged it down slowly until it fell onto my feet. Sam was looking me up and down and grinning insanely. "Okay, I think I hit the girlfriend jackpot. You're gorgeous."

"Awww, thanks. You know, with my panties off, there's some new stuff for you to touch, Sammie."

"So you like touching, huh?" She leaned forward to suck my earlobe between her teeth and nibble its rim. It made me even dizzier.

"I like you, Sam. And I like the way you touch me."

"That was the perfect answer." One of her hands slid down my belly and hesitated, fingers circling at the top of my cleanly-shaven mound. "So smooth," she sighed.

"Mmm hmmm, I keep it that way. It's not too, you know, 'little girl' for you is it? I could try growing in a tuft if you want. So you know you're actually with a grown up."

"Uh uh, I love it like this. Don't you dare change a thing."

We were both staring at her hand roaming over the top of my goodies. It was way more intimate than we'd ever been and I felt my heartbeat thudding in my ears. Sam and I had kissed and hugged and fondled through clothing. I'd even pulled her across my lap and spanked her amazing little butt once as a goof one night on her couch.

This was getting serious now. It felt like we'd skipped several steps. I was completely naked. It was spontaneous and semi-public and just so damn... bad. I'd never done anything this daring before.

"Please, Sam?" I mewled. "I'll touch myself if I have to. You can even watch if you want. But I need some satisfaction today. I can't take any more teasing."

Her hand circled my smooth mound high up, just above where I wanted it to be. Her other hand rose from my hip to cradle one of my breasts again. Only then did her lower hand slide down to cup my mound then dip further to swirl over my sensitive button.

"Oh Sammie, that's it," I moaned out loud and wriggled back against her at that first delicious contact. Her touch was light but firm. Just right. I was already putty in her hands.

"Shhhh, sweetie. Can you be quiet?" She kissed my shoulder, then dragged her warm tongue across it. "You've been so patient. I want to reward you. If I make you cum right here, honey, can you be nice and quiet for me?"

I'd never heard Samantha's voice like this. It was smooth, sweet, and soft. Hypnotic. All I could do was nod as her one hand toyed with my breasts and the other played in my sensitive folds.

"Good Heather, because if you're too loud they'll come back here. They'll open the door and they'll see us. They'll see you how naked and beautiful you are. They'll see me touching you -- squeezing your big beautiful tits and rubbing your bare little pussy. They'll yell at us. We'll get in trouble. You don't want us to get in trouble do you?"

I shook my head and whimpered softly this time. Sam's hands, her voice, her words -- they were working together to tease my body and brain at the same time. She was plugging into something inside me perfectly. For the first time I wondered if I knew what I was really getting into. This was a sweet and wicked Samantha I'd only caught glimpses of before.

She strummed me with two of her small fingers that she kept moving in a perfect swirl. Sending tiny electric shocks through my hips. At the same time, she toyed expertly with first one of my nipples and then the other.

My knees were soon shaking. I was struggling to keep from crying out. The salesgirls were only a few yards away.

"Poor little thing, you really need this don't you, honey?" Sam purred in my ear.

"Yeah," I whimpered. I groaned and shuddered against her as my belly started to get warmer. Tinglier. I had to press my lips together into a tight line to keep quiet. I panted through my nose like a winded horse as she worked me higher and higher.

Sam's soft voice kept stroking me too, like warm fur rubbing against my brain.

"You're gorgeous, you know that right? From your little pink toenails to your long wavy gold hair. I've wanted you like this -- naked and in my arms -- for a long time now. In fact, I imagined doing this while we were dancing."

"Ruh... really?" I gasped partway through my answer because she'd dipped two fingertips inside me for a second before twirling them back around my clit. It had been months since anything had been inside me and the slickness she found made coated her fingers.

"Mmm hmm."

"Sam, you're gonna..." I wheezed.

"I'm going to what, honey?"

"Make me go."

"Make you cum? Right here?'"

"Yeah," I gasped again as her fingers dipped inside me briefly once more and she went back to strumming my clit while she kept pulling gently on my nipples.

"I know, sweetie, I can feel it building up inside you. The little muscles in your lower back have been twitching in the sexiest way. I wish you could see it. It's adorable."

I was getting even dizzier. "You're... jesus... you're really fucking good at this, Sam."

"I know. I've had a little practice at this, girlie. I know how to please another woman." Her swirling hand on my button moved a little faster and she tugged more firmly on my breasts.

"Didn't you believe me when I told you this would be worth waiting for?" She chuckled and kissed my ear.

Sam started sucking on the back of my neck as she worked me perfectly, touching and whispering and humping herself into me from behind.

When my whole body was vibrating, she breathed one last little perfect thing into my ear, "I want you to cum now, sweetie. Cum for me, my love."

It was her last two words, "my love," that did it.

I squeezed my eyes shut, held my breath to keep from screaming out loud, and dug my toes into the luxurious, deep-pile carpet beneath me.

The orgasm she brought on swept through me like an earthquake, strong enough to bend my knees and damn near rattle the fillings out of my teeth. It wasn't just the expert touching, it was what she'd said during the touching.

"Holy crap, Sam..." I gritted out through clenched teeth as my body continued going haywire. Even through that enormous cum, I realized that the craziest part of all this was she was still fully dressed and we were still standing up in a dressing room. What the hell was she going to do to me when we could get to a real bed?

Frankly, the thought scared me almost as much as it excited me.

While I slowly came back to my senses, Sam cradled me there in the dressing room of her posh department store. Still panting, I spun and backed myself up against the cool mirror to lean against it. I needed the support, my legs were about to give out.

Sam followed me to the mirror and pressed herself into me from the front. She kissed and licked along my collarbone then up to my neck where she nuzzled me with her warm little nose.

"You did such a good job, Heather," she whispered. "You were so quiet when you came. You barely made a sound. Like a little mouse."

I blinked several times and swallowed before I could talk. "I am soooo getting even with you for that." I kissed her cheek and reached down to take hold of her top where it was tucked into her pants.

"Uh uh, not today, girlie." She backed away and batted my hands off, grinning, "Today's your day." She picked up a pair of tiny black lacy boyshort undies and held them up. "Come on, try these on. I think they'll look great on that delectable little round tush of yours."

I barely remember the next half hour. I just did whatever Sam asked as she dressed me and undressed me over and over. I was in a daze the entire time. If she wanted to dress me up like a doll, she'd earned it.

I kind of woke up finally when we were at the cash register and Sam was signing a receipt. I was holding a bag with the clothes I'd worn into the store. When I looked down, I was wearing a pair of sleek black slacks and a fitted silk blouse in gray that matched the ridiculously expensive suede heels that had started this whole mess. The monochromatic look was chic and mature without being too old for me.

That's when I learned the second Samantha's several amazing talents; she was better at dressing me than I was.

On our way out, bags in each hand, I leaned into her. "How much did all of this stuff cost?"

"None of your business." She took my arm and squeezed it. "We agreed that I'm dressing you today."

"Okay, but I'm holding you to your promise earlier. I'm looking forward to dressing you up as a slutty teen."

She chuckled. "You know what? I am too."

*~*~*~ Part 4 ~*~*~*

Sam and I officially went to bed a week later. Her boyfriend Danny was away on a Las Vegas trip for a bachelor party. The dummy had no idea that way hotter stuff happened in his apartment that weekend than the half-hearted sex shows he probably paid to watch in Vegas.

Friday night, I knocked on the door to Sam's apartment. I felt a bit silly standing out on her front porch in a blue satin dress. It was the same one I'd worn to the cocktail party at work when Samantha and I hit it off together. She'd called earlier that afternoon and begged me to wear it. She said she wanted to do our first night over again.

When she answered the door, Sam was wearing the same stunning little black halter dress she'd worn that night and carrying two tall flutes of bubbly. I dropped my overnight bag at her door and we clinked glasses.

I was already filling my mouth for a not very ladylike gulp when I got my first whiff of what we were drinking. I think that gulp cost Samantha about $80.

I swallowed. "Jesus Sammie, what the hell is this champagne? It's fantastic."

"Hurray, I stumped by boozehound girlfriend!" she cheered. "It's Krug. Clos du Mesnil 1996. Like it?"

"Like it? I plan on doing something indecent with the bottle after we finish it!"

Sam laughed and pecked me on the cheek. "And I'll help you. I wanted to do the night of the office party over again but better. Come on, it's nice out. Let's go sit on the back porch. "

I followed Sam through her apartment and out her back door.

There was no moon. Samantha left her porch light off too so we could see the stars better. Being on the porch again with her made me remember the night we'd almost kissed. How terrifying and exciting it was.

I looked at Samantha and my heart warmed a little as I thought about how far we'd come in just a few weeks. She handed me her glass of champagne while she spun the lounge chairs next to and facing each other and we sank into them.

While we were talked, Samantha set down her glass and took one of my feet in her hands. She stroked it affectionately.

"You've even got incredibly cute feet," she sighed. "Foot rub?"

"Sure, I can't remember the last time anyone—oooooh," I moaned as her thumbs dug into the muscles at the bottom of my foot.

Sam grinned wider. "What would you say if I told you I could get you off just by rubbing your foot?"

"Seriously?" After what she did to me in the dressing room of the department store the week before, I couldn't put anything past her.

"Okay, maybe not," she chuckled, "but we could give it a good try tonight if you want."

"I'm all yours, Sam. You can do whatever you want to me."

"Really?" It was Sam's turn to look intrigued. Her eyes gleamed in the near dark.

"Uh huh."

"So if I were to..." she picked up her champagne flute, smiled, and tipped it over my foot. I jerked and started giggling as the ridiculously expensive vintage champagne drizzled over my toes.

"Cold?" Sam teased, then bent her head and sucked one of my champagne-flavored toes into her mouth.

My giggles turned into moans when her warm mouth closed over it. She nibbled and sucked at my foot. Her nimble tongue flicked all over and I was feeling each lick on my cooter.

Sam picked up her glass again and poured more of her champagne up my ankle and shin. She looked at me and licked her lips. "Higher?"

I nodded dreamily. "Higher." I tugged my dress up until it was several inches above my knee. She kept drizzling the cool bubbly up over my knee then higher to my thigh. Her glass ran empty by the time she ran out of bare leg.

"Cold again?"

"Uh huh." I pouted in what I hoped was a sexy way, very much looking forward to her warm lips moving up my leg.

Sam didn't disappoint. She set her empty glass down and began to lap at my ankle. Her licks at my toes had been small. Gentle. Delicate. Not anymore. Her tongue was moving in broad, hungry strokes now -- the way a lioness licks a zebra right before she takes her first big bite. My girlfriend was going to eat me. The double meaning of that last thought made me giggle.

By the time Samantha made it up past my knee I was having trouble holding still. She was driving me insane.

Samantha looked up at me with hungry impatient eyes to let me know it was time to move my dress up further, to reveal more skin for her mouth.

As I hitched my dress higher even my wicked girlfriend's breath caught in her throat.

"Uh, love, you're naked under here," she was staring beneath my dress while stating the obvious.

"Yep."

"Wait, you weren't wearing panties at the cocktail party?"

"Nope."

"Impressive. You're not really the good little girl people take you for are you, blondie?"

I shook my head and gnawed my bottom lip.

"Frankly I'm glad I didn't know you were naked under this dress back then. I might have tried something stupid that night."

"Like what?"

"Like pulling you into one of the emergency stairwells and jamming my face between these beautiful little thighs of yours." She traced her fingernails up the insides of my legs.

"I dunno, that might have been nice. Since we're doing that first night over why don't you give it a try now?"

"But I don't have an emergency stairwell," she joked softly, getting close enough for me to feel her breath between my legs.

My juicy bits responded automatically, swelling and slickening.

I tugged her head forward into my lap and let my knees fall wide open. "To hell with the stairwell, Sammie. Please make me cum."

She giggled and pressed her mouth into my goodies. Her nimble little tongue parted my lips then spun skillfully around my button in a way that told me Samantha was very, very good at this.

To be honest, I'm not even sure what the hell happened. I remember a tiny bit of sucking and some quick, perfect licking. One minute I was clutching an armrest in one hand and stroking her soft hair with the other. The next minute I was pushing her head away because I was cumming and her insane tongue was too much.

Sam didn't seem surprised at all. Her little face popped up from between my thighs. Her chin was shiny and she gave me a crooked smile. "Appetizer."

An appetizer? For which one of us? I just shook my head weakly as the world came back into focus.

She stood and tugged me to my feet. "Come on, upstairs, girlie. It's bedtime."

"But Mo-om, I'm not even tired," I whined playfully.

"Don't worry, there won't be any sleeping. At least not for awhile."

She picked up the bottle of champagne on our way through the kitchen and urged me upstairs. She batted at my butt on the way up and I fended her off with a giggle.

My giggling stopped and I stopped when we got to her bedroom and I looked in. It was lit with dozens of candles. Her queen-sized antique brass bread glowed in their soft light.

My heart crawled into my throat and I had to swallow before speaking. "Oh god Sammie, this is beautiful."

"So it's not too much?" she asked, hugging me from behind.

"Well, you could have thrown in some rose petals," I teased.

I jumped a little when Sam burst out laughing louder than I expected.

"Actually, I didn't forget them. I bought some and spread them around on the bed but then I thought it looked too cheesy. So I picked them all up. Do you have any idea how long it takes to pick up more than a pound of rose petals? There were hundreds. That's what I was doing right before you got here. They're in a trash bag under the bed."

I couldn't help laughing either.

I patted her hands where they were wrapped around my middle. "Just so you know Sam, you don't have to work this hard for me. We could have stripped down and rolled around on your kitchen floor and I would have been happy. I just want to be with you."

Sam nodded into my shoulder. She sighed and it was a heavy, sad sound. "To be honest, this is kinda for me too. I miss romance. He," she paused for a second, reluctant to bring up Danny. "He's not very romantic."

"Fine. Let's be romantic then. Really romantic. But Sam, before we get started, you know, doing stuff. I just want to tell you that I am grateful. For all of this. It feels special."

"Don't be silly. Like I said, it's kinda for me too. Come on." She moved closer to the bed and pulled me with her.

She turned to face me. I watched as she smiled and reached up to unclasp her dress at the back of her neck. Her tiny tongue darted out to the lap the corner of her mouth.

She released her dress and it slithered to the hardwood floor beneath us in a small black pool. She was naked except for a tiny black thong.

There, in her candlelit bedroom, was the first time I saw Samantha without clothes.

My heart twisted in my chest. I'd never seen anything, anyone, so beautiful.

Samantha's skin was flawless. All over. A smooth, glowing canvas of bronzed olive flesh. Her legs were slender and insanely toned. Like they'd been sculpted. Her calves and thighs curved delicately. Her little black undies were just a tiny triangle of lace. Her belly was smooth and flat and tight. Her breasts were just large enough to fill one of my small hands, round with little tan nipples. Her back and shoulders were a network of delicate muscles I think only dancers can have.

I know that I look like. Wrap me in a bikini and lean me back over a sports car and you'd have the cover of just about any hot rod magazine. Samantha was a whole other level. She was the cover of Vogue.

"Sam, you're, you're," I stammered.

"Wearing underwear? Unlike some people?" she teased as she turned sideways and hooked her thumbs into her panties at her hips.

"Gorgeous," I whispered, finally finishing my thought while watching her bend smoothly at the waist.

She dragged her panties down and stepped out of them in one fluid motion. Then she slid onto the bed on her belly, showing me one perfect miniature butt cheek.

I wanted that butt. I mean, I wanted to do things to that butt. Preferably something long and slow and very, very naughty. I wasn't even sure what. But I had the entire weekend to figure that out.

Sam snapped me out of it. "You getting in the bed to play with me or are you going to just stand there and drool?"

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,252 Followers