Peaches 'N' Cream

Story Info
A young man, an older woman, and a whole lot of ice cream.
1.5k words
4.07
12.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The store was quiet and I had about fifteen minutes before my shift was over. Jeremy, the manager, had asked if I could straighten up the frozen department for him and, as much as I didn't want to, I still agreed. I started by the frozen pizzas and made my way to the other side of the aisle; the side that had ice cream. Surprisingly, the ice cream wasn't the tastiest looking thing there.

"Excuse me sweetheart, do you work here?"

I looked to my left and there she stood. Blonde hair in a ponytail, a black tank top, and pink shorts so tight that if anyone else wore them they would most likely tear. She couldn't have been more than 40-years-old.

"Yes, yes I do," I stammered. Women come in the store all the time, but there was something about this one that got me sweating even in the frozen department.

"I was wondering if you could check and see if you had an ice cream I was looking for," she said.

"Of course. What kind?"

"Peaches 'N' Cream," she replied, squinting and smiling.

We walked down the aisle. The way she walked was as if she was taunting me with her sexuality.

"I don't see any here, but if you want I can go check in the back for you," I said as politely as I could.

"I'd really appreciate it. It doesn't matter what brand," she said, touching my shoulder.

Her touch really got me sweating. With that and a growing erection, this woman had me all over. I power walked to the freezer to look for the ice cream, and also to cool off.

I checked every box and shelf until I found it. I had to remind myself that she probably wasn't going to blow me simply for finding ice cream. Nevertheless, I walked up behind her. "Here you go," I said, handing her the ice cream.

"You're the best," she said, smiling. "Thank you, I really appreciate it. It's my favorite flavor."

"Really, I never tried it," I replied trying to strike up a conversation. I never wanted this woman to leave.

"Oh, you're missing out. It's so sweet and creamy. I could eat it all day."

"I'll definitely have to try it now." That wasn't all I wanted to try.

"Well, thanks for all your help sweetie. I'll be sure to let them know who helped me," she said walking away.

I hated to see her go, but the way she walked away made it okay.

As I left the store and began my walk home, there was only one thing on my mind: a woman so beautiful and sexy, and I didn't even know her name. My dirty mind began wandering. I imagined her body and I had questions too. Was she married? Does she have kids? Did she like me? Was she thinking of me as much as I was thinking of her? I doubt it. That'd probably be like a celebrity picking just one fan out of thousands. I was probably just another fan to her. As I continued walking, I heard a car approaching. It stopped next to me.

"Hey you," a voice called.

I approached the car. It was her. The goddess.

"Holy Fuck," I thought, then said, "Hey. Long time no see."

"I never got your name. Mine is Kendra," she said holding out her hand.

"I'm uh, I'm Chris," I replied nearly forgetting my own name.

"Thanks for your help Chris."

"No problem. Glad to help," I couldn't help but smile while talking. "It was my pleasure."

"Do you need a ride home?" she asked. "I feel like I owe you one."

This felt too good to be true. Although this woman was amazing to look at, I knew nothing about her. She could be a killer, but what a way to go.

"Well, I don't want to put you out of your way," I replied.

"Please," she said raising her hand.

Well, if she was a killer, I could go out winning. I get in her car and she drove.

"Nice car," I said, cringing at my own words.

She smiled and kept her eyes on the road. I felt like she knew what was on my mind.

"I know you're probably eager to go home, but I got to stop at my house first. I don't want the ice cream melting. You don't mind do you?" she asked.

"It's your car," I said.

Now my mind was really going dark. She could see me as an easy fuck. She could be sexually frustrated and ready. My heart was going fast at this point. We pulled up to her place. It was pretty small, so the whole family thing was probably out.

"You can come in if you want," she said.

"Oh, okay. Thanks." I was both eager and sweaty.

We walked in her house and she turned on the lights. She began putting her groceries away.

"So, you live here alone?" I asked trying not to sound too creepy.

"Well, my sister stays with me sometimes when she is in town, but other than that, it's just me," she replied. As she finished putting her groceries away, I noticed she left the ice cream on the counter.

"So, not trying Peaches 'N' Cream is unacceptable," she said holding a spoon.

"Is it?" I laughed.

She dipped the spoon in and held it by my mouth. She wanted to feed me. This wasn't expected, but I didn't deny it. I wrapped my lips around the spoon.

"Very sweet," she said, licking the spoon after me.

My face was heating up. Was she seducing me? She took a bite of the ice cream. "It doesn't taste as good coming off a spoon. You want to make it taste better for me?" she asked.

"How Kendra?"

She motioned to the couch. I walked over slowly and Kendra followed with the ice cream. I sat down and she crouched in front of me. She put some of the ice cream on her finger and put it in my mouth. I sucked it clean.

She took a deep breath. "Good?" she asked.

I couldn't do anything but nod. I had no words at this point. She then began pulling my pants down to my ankles.

"This might be cold," she said.

She then covered my cock in ice cream. It was cold, but I tried not to show it. She began sucking it all off. There was no greater feeling than this. I was breathing heavily at this point. She stopped and slowly stood up. She slowly removed her shirt and bra, revealing perfect breasts which she immediately began smearing with ice cream.

"Your turn," she whispered.

I wrapped my lips around her hard creamy nipple. She was right. It did taste better this way. She started moaning lightly. I made my way to the other nipple and licked around slowly.

"Oh fuck Chris," she moaned.

She then put a whole spoonful on her chest. The ice cream was melting so it started to drip down. I started at her stomach and moved my tongue all the way up to her lips where I stopped. She put some ice cream in her mouth and kissed me immediately. I could taste the Peaches 'N' Cream coming from her mouth into mine.

"You want some more?" she whispered.

Kendra then pulled her shorts down exposing her black lingerie panties. "Pull them off," she commanded.

I began moving my hands. "With your teeth," she said.

I did as I was told and grip drew them off and tossed them on the floor, feasting my eyes on Kendra's glorious Milf pussy. She smeared some ice cream on there as a nice topping for me. I could imagine how cold it must've been, but I could care less. I licked like a child licks an ice cream cone. She started moaning, louder and louder. I licked and ate her pussy clean.

"Here," she said giving me the spoon.

This was a surprise to me. I was the one in charge of dessert now. I got some of the soft melted ice cream and put some right in the middle of her stomach, but didn't touch it. I wanted it to melt. I movedup and kissed her lips then made my way back down. I moved my tongue along her neck to her stomach where I licked her belly clean of the ice cream.

"Fuck me," she said.

Again, I did as told without any hesitation.

I began to thrust in and out, slowly. Kendra was moaning louder than ever. I was making the most of this, trying not to cum too soon. She made her way on top, ready to ride me. She thrust her hips hard, making me moan. She knew the moves well and I felt ready to cum, when she stopped.

"Don't cum yet," she said.

She got another spoonful of the melted ice cream.

"Put a little syrup on there," she said as she started to jerk me off.

Like before, I did and gave her a nice cum topping. She licked it all clean. With her hands on my sweaty and drained face, she kissed me.

"Not a bad flavor, huh?" she said, smiling.

"A taste I'll never forget," I said taking another bite.