Peach's Second Time with a Woman

Story Info
They meet Jill again.
1.9k words
4.19
28.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulwtx
paulwtx
4 Followers

This is my third submission to Literotica. I have previously described Peach's first bi-sexual experience (Peach's First Woman) and a trip we took to El Paso during which she fucked two of my friends (Peach's El Paso Trip). I have received a mixed bag of feedback: complaints about drugs, compliments concerning drug use, criticism that we don't use condoms, etc. Interestingly enough, the negative comments have all been anonymous. Go figure. Since Peach's bi-sexual experience was better received than our El Paso experience with my two friends, I decided to submit a description of Peach's second and last experience with Jill (although not her last bi-sexual experience). So here goes.

To recap Peach is my wife of nearly ten years. Peach will be 35 in August 2002. A blue-eyed blonde, she is about five foot four or five inches and around 115 pounds. As she would put it, she is large C cup or small D cup. Whatever her bra size, her tits are splendid with a very distinctive mole on her left breast about an inch from the nipple.

A week after Peach's 32nd birthday we were still in Santa Fe staying in a house we had rented for the month of August. On her birthday, Peach and Jill (a friend of a friend) and I had had our first male/female/female threesome. Jill is about Peach's age. I'm seven years older than Peach. She is about Peach's height but heavier with smaller tits and a slightly broader butt and has brunette hair and deep chocolate brown eyes.

The sexual activity of our first meeting, the previous week, had been fueled by Ecstasy, X (cause of both disparaging and complimentary feedback). This particular meeting was for dinner and drinks at Cow Girl's a few blocks from Santa Fe's Plaza. We met Jill who was already there about 6:00 PM. Jill lives in Denver but spends a few weeks each summer in Santa Fe.

There was some momentary awkwardness as all three of us thought of what we had done last time we were together. At least I thought about it! Drinks and good food soon got us past that awkwardness. Lubricated by good, locally produced microbrew beers, the topic of conversation soon turned to the night of Peach's birthday. Both girls had to admit they enjoyed each other. It was a short step from reminiscing about that night to planning another night. We settled the check and drove to our rented house.

After a shot of Hornitos tequila we retired to the bedroom. To get things started, I suggested that Peach and Jill undress each other. Both blushed furiously, but faced each other standing. Peach wore a white blouse and blue jeans. Jill had on a blouse and skirt. They coordinated unbuttoning of their blouses so that both were ready to pull back over their shoulders simultaneously. Jill wore no bra. Peach with her larger tits did. Jill urged her to turn around so she could undo the clasps at the back. She tugged the straps over Peach's shoulders and the bra dropped the floor.

Before they could tackle jeans and skirt, I suggested they kiss. Both started to protest, but I insisted. They tried a chaste lip-brushing kiss, but I continued to insist. Finally Peach placed her hands on the back of Jill's head and kissed her. Jill reciprocated while clasping Peach around the waist. The kiss was short but sexy. I let them get away with it.

Jill dropped her hands to Peach's jeans. She undid the brass button at the top and slowly unzipped them. She helped Peach wriggle out of the jeans and tugged the legs over each foot one a time. As she did so, her face was near Peach's bare pussy. At my request, Peach rarely wears panties.

Jill straightened up and Peach lowered the side zipper on Jill's skirt. Jill wore bikini panties that Peach skinnied down so Jill could step out of them. I asked them to kiss again. This time they did so without hesitation and with increasing interest.

As they kissed I wasted no time stripping. When they broke, I pulled them to the bed. Peach hugged and kissed me as Jill watched. She then slid down my torso to engulf my already hard cock with her luscious mouth. I turned on my side as Peach tenaciously stayed attached to my cock. I pulled Jill's crotch to my face and pushed my tongue between her pussy lips. She tasted salty from the day's heat. She opened her legs to give me room. I licked slowly from her clitoris down around her sweet hole and down to her anus. She stiffened and I wondered if she had ever had anal sex. Peach, very compliant in other ways, refuses to let anyone but one friend of mine fuck her anally (he has a tiny cock). I felt deprived. I slid my tongue back up to probe Jill's cunt hole and then up more to lick her clit. Last time we were together we were wasted. This time I paid more attention to details. Jill's pussy was clad with thick, almost black fur. She is much hairier than Peach. Her pussy lips seemed thinner and darker than Peach's, who has nice puffy pussy lips. Her clit is noticeably larger than Peach's and was already protruding from the hood. Her smell was muskier, maybe from the warm evening. We had sat outside in sun for dinner. She had trimmed her pussy for the summer swimming season. I could see her thatch would, if not trimmed, creep down each leg some and climb up her belly toward her navel. Peach barely has to shave to wear a bikini. I'm not sure which I like best.

Peach had one hand wrapped around the base of my cock, her hand pressing against my balls. Her mouth was slowly and agonizingly sucking my cock half way in then retreating until only her warm lips held the tip. The finger tips of the other hand gently rubbed the tip of one of my nipples. This is a formula for early ejaculation since unlike Peach's my nipples are very sensitive. Not ready to cum, I grasped her wrist and forced her fingers away. Wondering if Jill's nipples were sensitive, I reached up with the hand not restraining Peach and gently squeezed her nipples. I was rewarded with a hardening of her nipple and a flurry of quick thrusts against my mouth. I redoubled my pussy eating efforts while continuing to tweak her nipples. She soon came, not like Peach with lots of vocals and screams, but with almost silent groans and moans. It was all I could do not to blast cum into Peach's vacuuming mouth.

As Jill finished, fucking her twat against my face, I began disengaging from Peach's mouth. She doesn't take kindly to this and didn't give up easily; but, finally, I pulled her off and urged her up between Jill and me to kiss me. She eagerly licked Jill's pussy juices from my lips. I turned her over so Jill and she could kiss and positioned my cock to fuck her from behind. Realizing what I was doing, Peach lifted her leg to give me easy access. She was wet and I had no trouble thrusting my cock into her warm cunt. After a few strokes my balls bounced off her pussy lips. I reached over the kissing women and tugged until they broke the kiss and Jill turned to 69 with Peach. Both women eagerly went down on each other. My balls now bounced off Jill's forehead and nose. Peach came first, followed closely by Jill. I held off. I wanted my first load to fill Jill; new pussy syndrome, I guess.

Knowing I wouldn't last long, I crawled over Peach and turned Jill onto her back. She pulled her knees up and I fucked into her cunt. It took only few strokes and my balls pulled up tight. I didn't hold back and shot a load into her willing pussy. Peach watched and fingered her own pussy. Tired and satisfied, I aroused myself long enough to crawl between Peach's thighs to eat her until she came. As usual my demure wife screamed loudly through her orgasm.

The three of us lay on the bed resting in the glow of the aftermath of good sex. After about a half hour I got up to get shot glasses and a bottle of tequila. When I got back, Jill was busy rolling a fat marijuana joint. I poured shots as she finished. We did the shots first and then shared the joint. Peach and I don't smoke much grass. I don't like the stupid feeling it causes and Peach often becomes a vegetable.

As the grass grew through our brains, I pulled Jill to me to lick her moist pussy. I pulled Peach around to my dick and nudged Jill's face into my wife's crotch. Laying on our sides in a triangle we languidly daisy chained with no one in a rush to come. After a while I roused myself enough to switch to Peach's pussy and the triangle flipped.

Jill proved to be a talented cocksucker and I soon had to restrain her so as not to come in her mouth. Peach had shown no signs of jealousy, but I felt that equal sperm delivery was a must. Too lethargic from the grass to experiment, I opted for fucking Peach missionary style while Jill got on all fours in front me so I could lick her pussy and ass. My neck soon tired and I levered up on my arms and pulled Jill's ass back over Peach's face. Peach ate Jill and I continued to fuck Peach. Watching Peach's chin between Jill's upturned ass cheeks got to me and I almost shot my wad into Peach. I pulled out and turned Peach on to her side and slipped my cock back into her hot cunt from behind. I told Jill to flip around and 69 with Peach.

Jill's tongue on Peach's clit quickly brought my wife to orgasm, followed rapidly by me. As I finished twitching come into Peach's pussy, she returned to licking Jill's cunt. Jill soon came as well. The effects of the grass and coming combined to put the three of us asleep entwined together on the bed.

In the wee hours of the morning I woke to find Jill also awake. Peach could not be aroused. She was down for the count.

Jill and I shared another joint and talked while Peach slept. Then for no reason I could ascertained, Jill began sobbing. I had never seen anyone cry while stoned. Jill was unable to tell me what was the matter. I held her and petted her head, hoping she would soon quit. After what seemed like an eternity (grass's time distortion is not always a benefit!), she finally quit crying. Jill got up and dressed and asked me to take her to her hotel. I offered to let her stay the night but she declined.

We drove downtown without speaking. At the hotel we hugged and said goodbye. We have not seen her since, although she did email me back and forth for a few months. Her only explanation for the crying was that she wanted what we had and didn't think she would find it. I think Peach would have enjoyed seeing Jill again. The next time we visit Denver, where Jill lives, we might look her up.

Sorry about the down ending, but life is often like that.

paulwtx
paulwtx
4 Followers