Peachtree Avenue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The front door opened with a loud clatter. "Sean!" Heather called in a singsong voice. "I'm home!"

Ruby quickly disentangled herself from him and padded away, pausing only to blow him a kiss before scurrying out the garage door. A heartbeat later, Heather breezed into the kitchen, dropping her purse on the counter. She paused as she saw him standing there. "Sean, everything okay?"

He blinked and straightened up. "Yeah. Just thinking hard."

Heather's eyes sparkled. "About?"

The nubile piece of college gymnast ass I want to plow like a farmer. "Just yesterday."

Heather made a soft noise and came around the counter. Her hand went to his jeans, cupping and squeezing him through the denim. She hummed as she found what she was looking for. "Just can't contain yourself, can you?"

Sean shook his head. "The both of you gave me a run for my money."

"Funny," she said, deftly undoing the zipper. "Feels like your already raring to go again."

Heather quickly rid him of his pants and boxer-briefs, freeing his thick cock to the cool air of the kitchen. Her warm lips planted a loving kiss on the tip before she dove in with a will, sliding him between her lip with the practiced ease of their almost thirty years as partners. Sean leaned against the counter as Heather worked on him, taking him deep into her mouth and curling her tongue against the underside of his shaft. She cupped his balls gently, curling her fingers behind his sac to rub where he was most sensitive until Sean felt like slapping his foot against the floor to relieve the tension building in his loins.

Heather let him go for a moment to catch her breath, resting his cock against her cheek as she stroked him with smooth pumps of her curled fingers. "God, I think that girl is the best thing to happen to our sex life in fucking ages. When was the last time we did anything naughty in the kitchen?"

Sean panted, his mind torn between the now of his wife toying with him and the lingering image of Ruby's ass slipping out the garage door. "How naughty did you want to get?" he growled.

Heather made a hungry noise and got up. She bent over the counter, undoing her skirt's catch and letting it flutter to the floor. "How naughty do you?" she teased.

Sean almost ripped her panties off her legs as he got into position behind her, yanking the infernal fabric away from Heather's pussy. He teased her with a few fingers, found her ready, and wasted no time slipping inside her. His wife moaned, her fingers clutching at the countertops as she braced herself. "Oh, Sean," she moaned.

Sean pumped his hips, his fingers settling in their familiar place on his wife's curvy hips as he settled into the pace she liked. Their kitchen was soon filled the sound of hips meeting hips, Sean's low grunts and Heather's wordless pants and moans. It was good. It was really good, the kind of sex that comes from years of practice and learning your partner's every intricacy.

But as he fucked his wife, Sean's eyes closed, and he thought of Ruby, and how tight she was, and how fucking good she'd feel if he ever fucked her bareback, and the thought spurred him to go harder and faster with Heather until he slammed himself home and came inside her with a low noise. Heather moaned and ground herself back into him. "That's it baby... that's it."

"God," Sean panted, running his hands over Heather's lower back. "That felt good."

"I'd hope so," Heather purred. She straightened up and craned her head back. Sean kissed her on the lips, and for a time was able to put their young playmate out of his mind. But later, after they'd showered and were watching Netflix after dinner, Sean's mind wandered free of their little domestic bubble and back to Ruby. He knew the collegiate was going to try something while his wife was gone over the weekend, and he knew he'd have to resist the temptation.

Sean wasn't entirely sure he could do it.

On Friday morning, he helped his wife pack.

"Got your soap and shampoo?"

"Yep."

"Extra underwear?"

"Of course."

"Extra balls?"

"Oh, hardy har," Heather said as she zipped up her big purple suitcase.

Sean sat on the edge of their bed. "Just making sure you have everything you might need."

"It's an administrative conference, honey, not a tournament," Heather snickered, hefting the suitcase onto the floor. She wore workout clothes and flip flops to make the airline check-in less of a hassle. "The most physical thing I'll probably do all weekend is make repeated trips to the bar for drinks."

"Now what am I going to do while you're gone?" Sean faux pondered, making a show of stroking his chin.

"Well, if you really want, I can text you my honey-do list," Heather said as she walked out of their bedroom and headed for the front door. Through the glass pane, Sean could see the afternoon sky darkened with rain clouds. Her phone binged and she checked it. "Right on time, the others are here." She stopped by the door and turned back to him. "Last chance if you want some direction for the weekend."

Sean put his arms around her shoulders. "I think I'll be fine. I'll binge something and stay out of trouble. A weekend in sounds like a great time."

Heather smiled. "Glad to hear it." She pecked him on the lips, the kiss brief and quick. As she pulled back, Sean chased after her, drawing her into a much deeper kiss, tongue and all. Heather hummed and went with it for a time, until she giggled around their lip lock. "If you keep this up I'm going to rip your clothes off and the others will be pissed."

Sean grinned and pulled back, opening up the door with a flourish. "Best to save something for when you get back, eh?"

Heather gave him a quick, surrouptitious grope as she left. Sean stood in the doorway as Heather loaded up her bag into the back of the SUV and hopped in the back. She waved, and he returned it as the other administrator driving pulled out of their circular drive and took off down the street.

The feeling of the farewell kiss lingered on Sean's lips as he closed the door behind him, tingling with delicious familiarity. He tried his best to take hold of that feeling and hang on to it tightly to steady his nerves. Okay, now you're being a bit crazy, he chided himself. This isn't some grand temptress we're dealing with here, just a horny twenty year old. Just ignore the fire she lights in your crotch and you'll be fine.

Sean reheated some leftovers from earlier in the week and parked himself on the couch with a Corona to start in on the episodes of Westworld he was behind on. He found himself unable to settle in, however. He was expecting the doorbell to ring at any moment as Ruby showed up to try to take advantage of Heather being gone.

You're overthinking this, he thought. Ruby might be a kinky freak, but she has to understand boundaries. Why would she try to go behind Heather's back? It'll cost her the relationship she has with us.

Only if Heather finds out, another, far less moral part of his mind pointed out. Because the fact that you're scared of her showing up and trying to seduce you means that you know she'll get away with it.

That is totally not true.

Is it?

Sean went back and forth like that in his head for a solid half-hour, until he realized that he'd missed half the episode. He scowled and restarted, resting his elbow on the couch arm and holding his face upright on his knuckles. Something flickered in the backyard, and a few seconds later thunder boomed. A minute or so later, thick heavy drops began to pelt the glass windows on his back patio.

When the episode was over, Sean got up to put his dishes in the sink. As he walked back to the couch, he heard a banging noise from the front porch. He stopped. More thunder?

"Mister Jefferson!" came Ruby's voice. "Mister Jefferson, are you home?"

Ah, shit.

He knew he should just go back to the couch and ignore her. After the stunt she'd pulled the other day, he should've told Heather and cut off the relationship altogether. All he had to do was sit down and turn the volume up.

"Sean!" Ruby yelped. "Please, it's raining like hell out here and I don't have a car!"

She wasn't calling him Daddy, so she wasn't in kink mode. Plus, it was raining like hell outside. Just because she'd pushed the boundaries a couple days ago didn't mean he should be an asshole and leave her out in the weather.

So Sean got up and went to the door. He opened it to a whoosh of wet air and the steady drumming of rain in his driveway. Ruby stood on his front porch, her gym bag slung over one shoulder, hugging herself to ward off the chill of the rain. "What are you doing out here, Ruby?" he asked.

"I ran to the gym after class today to do the workouts Heather gave us. I thought I'd beat the rain back." She blew a lock of her wet hair out of her eyes. "Guess Ma Nature had other ideas. Can I come in until the rain blows over?"

Sean couldn't keep his eyes from looking over her body. Her workout clothes were plastered to her skin by the rain, the lycra hugging her small breasts and skinny hips. He stepped aside. "Yeah. Come on. I'll get you a towel."

Ruby hurried inside, waiting in the foyer while Sean got her a towel from the hall closet. She took it gratefully when he came back, wrapping it tight around her body. "Thanks."

"No problem."

"Heather off on her vacation?"

"She left a couple hours ago. I've just been watching some Westworld."

Ruby ran the towel over her hair. "You doing anything else this weekend?"

Sean kept his tone guarded. "Maybe. Not sure yet."

The towel was already soaked through as Ruby bent over to do her legs. Sean averted his eyes. "Sounds like fun," she drawled.

"Do you... want a ride back to your apartment?" Sean asked.

"I think the rain will be gone in a little bit," Ruby said. "I'll just hang out for a little while and then take off once it lets up, if that's alright with you."

Sean stared at her, keeping his eyes on her face and not her figure. "You sure?"

She was nonplussed by the multilayered question. "Yeah, I'm sure."

"Alright. Do you want to borrow some dry clothes?"

Ruby perked up. "That'd be awesome, actually."

He left her in the living room while he went into Heather's dresser and pulled out a shirt and some sweats. Ruby took them gratefully and ducked into the bathroom. Sean went back to the couch, putting his feet up on the table and starting the next episode of Westworld. The rain outside showed no signs of abating.

Ruby came back a few moments later. Heather's shirt and pants were a little big on her, but there was something alluring about the way they concealed what he knew intimately. She'd pulled her scarlet hair up into a bun. "Thanks a lot, Sean," she said.

Sean waved a hand. "No problem. You hungry?"

"Nah, I'm fine, thanks," Ruby said. She sat down on the couch, dutifully keeping a couple feet of space between her hip and his thigh. "Everyone keeps telling me to watch this show," she said. "I don't understand the appeal."

"The movie's better," Sean said, immediately latching onto the subject.

"The movie?"

Sean nodded. "Came out in '73, I was just a kid. Created by the guy who wrote Jurassic Park. The book, not the movie. This HBO series is based on it - same general premise with the park and whatnot, but I like the film. It's right to the point."

"If you like the movie better, why watch this?" Ruby asked.

Sean gave her a half-smile. "So I can keep up with the boys at the garage when they start yakking about it. Plus, regular TV doesn't really do it much for me any more. Lots of the same old same old sitcom crap."

"I wish I had time to watch stuff," Ruby said, curling her legs up underneath her. "Between schoolwork and the team and... well, our arrangement it's hard to find the time."

He offered a shrug of one shoulder in response. "You don't really need it in your life."

She didn't answer, so the two of them lapsed into silence as the episode played. Sean tried to pay attention, but her mere presence next to him was having a profound effect on him. He was equal parts aroused and terrified, his eyes flicking over to her every time she shifted even slightly. SOmehow he could smell her, and it was no artificial scent either. He knew what her musk smelled like. Was it because she'd been working out? God, it was intoxicating.

He shifted to alleviate some of the pressure on his trapped hard-on. She took notice. "You're hard," she said matter-of-factly.

Sean coughed and angled his hips away from her. "It's nothing," he said.

Ruby shifted on the couch, crawling over towards him on all fours, Heather's shirt hanging off her nubile frame. Sean sprang off the couch immediately like a startled cat. She sat back on her haunches. "Don't pretend it's nothing, Daddy," Ruby pouted. "Mommy's gone for the weekend and you need someone to take care of you."

"Don't," Sean said. "Don't push me, Ruby."

"Why not, Daddy?" Ruby said. She'd flipped the switch on her sex kitten voice, and the sound of it combined with the lingering frustration of the past few days served to only wind Sean up further.

She reached out a hand, and Sean recoiled. "I mean it, seriously," Sean said. "I'm not in the mood, and Heather's not here. We can't do anything."

"You say you're not in the mood..." Ruby rolled over and lifted up the bottom hem of the shirt to her neck. Sean's eyes widened as her perky tits were bared to him - she wasn't wearing her bra. "But I can tell you are, Daddy. You want your horny little girl's mouth around your cock. And Mommy never has to know." She licked her lips, the motion slow and deliberate as her eyes bored into him. Her gaze atomized his resistance the same way a storm weathers away stone.

Sean knew he could end it right then. This was his house, after all. All he had to do was kick her out, and if she tried anything, he could call the cops. But as she lounged upside-down on his couch, he found his resolve caving in. He was too hard, his pulse going a mile a minute.

He could give in. Just this once.

His hands went to his belt, and it came undone with a clink and a clatter of the buckle. "You stay right where you are, kitten," he said, slipping into his kink role. He shoved the coffee table back with the bottom of his foot and grabbed a pillow off the couch. "I'm going to put your mouth to work."

Ruby's eyes sparkled. "Anything for you, Daddy," she crooned as Sean slid his pants off.

The pillow went on the floor, and Sean knelt down on it. Ruby shifted a little so her head hung off the couch, her legs going up and over the back. She made a needy noise, chasing Sean's erection with her mouth and tongue.

"Come here." Sean curled a hand around Ruby's chin and held her head still. The flared tip of his cock pressed against her mouth, smearing her soft lips with pre. "Open wide, kitten."

Ruby did as she was bade, parting her lips and sneaking a quick kiss on the head of Sean's dick. He adjusted his knees on the pillow, then slowly nudged his hips forward. She closed her mouth slightly, her lips pillowy soft around his hot, sensitive length as he slid into her mouth, only stopping when he felt his sac nudge against her forehead. Her tongue curled and pressed against the top of his length as he pulled back, then nudged forward again, still holding her head in place. "You've been a bad girl," Sean snarled, letting the fantasy overtake him fully. "So your mouth is mine until I cum. But that's what you want, isn't it?"

"Mmm!" Ruby moaned, sounding like she was having a religious experience. Her hands reached out for purchase, and found it by grabbing the bottom of Sean's shirt as he fucked her mouth. Her other hand dove into the waistband of her sweats, the muscles in her forearm flexing as she began to play with herself.

Within moments his cock was soaked in her saliva, providing ample lubrication for him as he thrust his hips into that warm wetness. Her breath fanned out across the underside of his cock as she took frantic breaths through her nose.

Sean slowed down, pulling back so only the tip of his dick was between her lips. "Need a moment to breathe, kitten?"

Ruby shook her head. "No, Daddy, no. Please, fuck my naughty little mouth again, I can take it!"

Sean took himself in hand and dragged the tip of his cock along her face, smearing saliva across her skin. "Beg me for it," he growled. Part of him was screaming this is fucked up! But he ignored it. In that moment he felt utterly male, fantasy and reality coming together in a surge of power unlike any rush Heather could give him.

"Please use my mouth," Ruby mewled. "Oh please oh please use my slutty little whore mouth, Daddy..."

Sean set his cock between her lips again and pushed in, settling into a slow, even pace. Ruby moaned and mewled as she sucked on him, her tongue lashing his length. Perverse delight coursed through Sean as he face-fucked Ruby, heedless of the Westworld episode on the TV or the rain outside. He didn't think about Heather, or who he really was. There was only this perverse delight, driven by the fantasy bond between them and the very real mouth wrapped around his cock.

Sean's breathing grew more ragged as he neared his peak. Ruby heard it and mewled louder in response, begging for what she wanted, what she craved without words. After a few more thrusts of his hips, Sean gave it to her. His orgasm burst in her mouth in a rush, his cock spasming as he filled her mouth with cum. Ruby gagged, her eyes rolling back in her head, but she pressed her lips tight around him and refused to let him go as he shot rope after rope of thick, sticky seed down her throat. She sucked greedily, swallowing his load with zero hesitation.

In the immediate aftermath, Sean felt fucking fantastic. He settled back on his haunches, his cock slipping out of Ruby's mouth, dragging a bit of his seed along with it. Ruby worked her jaw, then swallowed the last of his load in her mouth. She took a deep breath, letting out a satisfied sigh on the exhalation. "Fuck, Daddy, that tasted delicious. No wonder Mommy loves your cum so much. Too bad she hogs it all."

Sean took a few deep breaths, trying to formulate a response in his head despite his entire being being set to 'orgasmic aftershock.' As he did, cold hard reality crashed down on him. He'd just cheated on Heather with their playmate. And he'd loved every second of it. "Fuck," he muttered.

"What is it?" Ruby crooned, rolling over and reaching out for him.

Sean caught her wrist. He wanted to scream at her, but couldn't find the strength to do it. She'd committed the lesser transgression of the two of them, after all. "This was a mistake," he said, his voice flat. He looked out the back patio window and realized the rain had stopped. "I think you should leave, Ruby."

Ruby opened her mouth, then closed it again. Slowly, she got up off the couch. "Alright," she muttered quietly. She padded over to where she'd dropped her gym bag and slung it over her shoulder. Without another word she left, leaving Sean kneeling on a pillow in the living room with his cock hanging free and an unbearable sense of shame hanging over his head like the clouds outside.

Sean barely slept that night, guilt gnawing a hole in his stomach like mice with cheese. The space in the bed where Heather usually slept felt a million miles wide. He debated calling her, but it was two-thirty in the morning, and if there was one thing Heather didn't appreciate it was being woken up at the ass hours of the night.

Finally he managed to nod off, but only for a few hours before his alarm went off at eight-thirty. He groaned and rolled out of bed. The skies outside his bedroom window were cloudy again. Another rainy day, which meant yard work was out of the question.