Peachtree Avenue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He checked his cellphone. A message from Ruby waited for him. He opened it, half-expecting a picture. I'm free all day, the message read. Let me know if you want to see your kitten again today so we can finish what we started. <3

Sean almost deleted the message, and Ruby from his contacts entirely. Almost.

To get his mind off her, he decided to busy himself. He armed himself with a container of Lysol wipes, a bucket of soapy water, and a mop, and attacked the kitchen. He scrubbed from top to bottom, getting every nook and cranny, as if the grit in the gaps between the tile were the physical manifestation of the guilt he felt so he could simply scrub it away.

The task took him a couple hours, and by the time he was done the tile gleamed like new. As Sean surveyed his handiwork, he felt a sense of pride. Then he realized he had half the day left and he was already thinking about Ruby again. He knew what the logical next step was between them. Now that they'd already crossed the line, unless they broke it off with her, it was going to happen.

Sean looked down at the sponge in his hand, and had an idea. A dirty, filthy idea that took him from soft to hard in moments and swept away the rest of his will to resist like a gale.

He grabbed his phone and replied to Ruby's earlier message. Bring yourself over now, kitten. And wear that new number for Daddy.

A few moments later, her reply came. I'll be there in an hour. <3

Sean tidied up a little more, just to give Ruby a bit of a head start. As he did, he called Heather and tucked the phone into the crook of his neck and shoulder.

She picked up on the third ring. "Hello, dear," she purred. "Having fun all on your own?"

"Loads," Sean replied cheerily. "It's raining like hell here, so I'm stuck inside. Good news, I found something to occupy my time. The house is gonna smell like Pine-sol when you get back."

"Aw, you spoil me," Heather said. "Though you're probably having more fun than I am right now. This is so dull." She paused. "Well, at least until they open up the bar later."

"Sounds like a great time," Sean said. He leaned against the kitchen counter. "I love you, Heather. You know that, right?"

"Aw," Heather cooed. "I love you too, sweetie." She paused. "What did you break?"

Oh, nothing much, just our marriage vows, Sean thought. "Nothing! Just... wanted to tell you that."

"Thank you," Heather said. "MIss you already. I've got to go, another session is starting soon." She made a kissing noise into the phone. "Love you, babe."

"You too," Sean said. Heather hung up, and Sean set his phone on the counter. He closed his eyes for a moment. He took Sean the husband and put him in a box in the corner of his mind, closing the lid to be opened later.

When he opened his eyes, he was Daddy Sean again, waiting on his kitten to get home and take care of business.

Fifteen minutes later, the doorbell rang. Sean took a breath, then went to answer it.

Ruby stood there, smelling like the shower. Her hair was lustrous, rolling in blow-dried curls down over her neck and spilling over the shoulders of her rain jacket. "I made it before it rained," she purred, brushing her hair back over her shoulder.

Sean inclined his head. "Inside, kitten."

Ruby brushed past him. She was wearing flats with wedge heels that clicked against the tile floor. Sean closed the door behind him as Ruby leaned her umbrella in the corner. The tension hung thick in the air, that moment before they slipped into their roles.

Sean didn't want there to be a normal interaction between them. It would only remind him of his transgressions. So he locked the door, the lock clicking into place with the finality of a gunshot.

When he turned, Ruby had already slipped out of her raincoat to reveal the maid outfit underneath. It was made of black lace, a frilly brassiere pushing up her tits. The black panties squeezed her sides just so, the skirt covering next to nothing. Her legs were sheathed in sheer stockings, her pale skin looking as appetizing as a ripe peach through the black mesh. She brushed her hair back over her shoulder. "Do you like what you see, Daddy?"

"I do," Sean said, stepping up to her. Her hands immediately went to his crotch, groping him through his pants. He grabbed her wrists. "Uh uh. Before you do that, kitten, you need to do something for me."

"Oh?" Ruby breathed, her eyes glittering.

"Since you're dressed like a maid, I figure you should do some work like one." He inclined his head towards the back of the house. "There's fresh sheets in the bedroom. Tidy up in there for me, would you?"

Ruby licked her lower lip. "Of course, Daddy. Anything for you."

"Good girl." Sean cupped her ass and squeezed. "The faster you get it done, the faster you get your reward." Ruby almost bolted into the bedroom, leaving her wedge heels in the hallway. Sean laughed under his breath as he followed her.

He lingered in the doorway and watched Ruby work, letting the sexual tension build to a crackling peak. Ruby took great care to always present her best angle to him, weather it was the sight of her youthful tits giving a little bounce or the fabric of her bottoms flossing her ass as she bent over to tuck the corner of the sheets under the mattress. He shifted to alleviate some of the tension from his cock pressing against his zipper, then realized that he didn't have to be so tactful. He slowly drew down his zipper and let his cock spring free, teasing himself. He could feel every beat of his heart, his blood buzzing with an energy he hadn't felt in ages.

"All finished!" Ruby announced, rolling over onto her belly. Her eyes widened at the sight of him lazily stroking himself, and she licked her lips. "You're so bad, Daddy. Come over here and let me take care of you."

Sean resisted the urge to spring over the bed and shove her head down on his cock, instead going slow and stripping off his clothes as he did. He stood before Ruby naked, and reached out to caress her cheek. "Ready for your reward?"

"Yes," Ruby breathed, sounding like she was on the verge of dragging him to the sheets so she could suck his cock.

"Do a good job with your mouth, kitten, and I'll give you what you really want."

Ruby mewled as she nuzzled his cock. "Thank you, Daddy." Her lips parted and her tongue flicked out, teasing across the tip and lapping at the pre dotting the head. Sean took a half step forward, allowing Ruby a better angle to wrap her sweet, plush lips around him. It was a completely different feel to yesterday, not just from the position of her mouth. There was no regret on his part this time, because he'd punted Sean the husband off into the corner of his mind and allowed himself to enjoy the mouth sucking on him greedily. She went all the way to the base, clamping her lips tight around his girthy length. Her tongue slipped past the ring of her lips, lathing his balls with broad sweeps.

"Ooooh, Ruby," he moaned, threading his fingers into her hair. "You're so good, Ruby."

She drew back, taking deep breaths. Her face was beet red, flush with excitement and arousal. "Thank you Daddy..."

Sean knew his way around women's undergarments, and he deftly unhooked the catches on the back of her top. "I'm going to give you what you want now, kitten."

Ruby's face lit up. "Oh yes..." She reached back and help him shirk her top, then rolled backwards and fumbled with her stockings.

Sean pounced like a lion, using his bulk to pin the smaller woman to the bed. "No no no," he growled. "Just the skirt and your panties. The stockings stay on."

Ruby did as she was bade, managing to rid herself of the offending garments as Sean teased her with nips of his teeth. She tasted delicious, smelling of feminine musk and peach-scented soap. When she was just like he wanted, Sean went more aggressive, leaving red bite marks on her neck and tits. His fingers pressed up between her legs, finding her slick and wanting, and he tormented her with a few fingers between her labia. It was a matter of a minute before the young woman was a quivering mess underneath him. "Daddy, please... enough... I want it..."

Sean recoiled and spread her knees wide with his hands. His bare cock rested against her mons, throbbing with eager arousal. Some part of him knew he could still stop this, could still pull back from the yawning abyss he was about to jump down.

But then he looked at Ruby. She was panting with eager need, her hair fanned out around her head on the pillow in a crimson halo. She reached down and spread her swollen, drenched labia wide for him. "Please Daddy," she purred. "My little pussy is all yours."

Sean didn't so much as jump as he did swan dive.

Without a word he drew his hips back, lined himself up, and slammed into Ruby's willing, eager cunny. He almost cried out as pleasure radiated from his groin. Without the latex barrier of the condom between them, the bare, slick heat of her clenched down around him and made him moan. He pulled back, and drove himself deeper, earning a squeal from Ruby for his efforts.

"Oh, God, Daddy!" Ruby cried. "You feel so good!"

Sean planted his hands beside her head, angling his body high so that each thrust of his hips drove his cock all the way inside her cunt. The sound of their hips meeting was heavy and loud as Sean gave Ruby what she wanted, and she gave him what he craved. They settled into a frantic rhythm, coming together and parting like rutting animals. Sean sought her mouth, and she kissed him back frantically, her tongue sliding against his and sending perverse tingles through him.

Ruby mewled and arched her back, pressing her flat belly into his front. "So good not having Mommy here, isn't it? Just you and me." Her tongue flitted across his lower lip.

Sean wrapped his arms around Ruby and rolled them over so he was astride him. "Just you and me," he echoed, resting his hands on her hips. The sheer stocking glided against his skin, sending tingles through his legs. "Now ride Daddy's cock and make me cum, kitten."

"Yes Daddy," Ruby purred. She splayed her palms across his broad chest, undulating her hips. Her pillowy ass bounced against his hips as she rode him, almost lifting herself off him before slamming her hips back down. The angle felt even better for Sean as her pelvic walls clenched tight around him, as if she were trying to squeeze Heather's claim on his cock out of him. Her tits bounced with every undulation of her hips, the visual accentuated as Ruby leaned forward over him, her hair cascading down in scarlet ringlets.

Sean reached up between them, cupping and squeezing her breasts. Dimly, he registered the rain pattering against the windows, but no thunder this time. The realization was swept away by a spike of pleasure as Ruby settled against him for a moment, his cock bottoming out inside the tight, wet vise of her cunny. "Good girl," he growled.

Ruby giggled, and went back to bouncing on him. Sean got his legs up, allowing Ruby to lean back so he could watch her cuntlips slide up and down his slick length. "You're so hot inside me, Daddy," she breathed. "I'm already about to cum!" As if on cue, she trailed off, her eyes growing lidded and her mouth dropping open as her pussy clenched and quivered around him.

The contractions of her orgasm milked him, and Sean felt himself pass the point of no return. "Ruby... Ruby, baby... I'm gonna..."

"Yes," she mewled, squeezing his thighs. "Cum in me, Daddy. Cum in your little girl's slutty pussy!"

"Fuck!" He grabbed her hips and held her down against him, that heat becoming everything as he shuddered, then burst inside her all in a rush, his cock throbbing as he shot his load deep inside her heat. Ruby moaned atop him, her fingers tangling in his chest hair as she clenched herself around him, milking his orgasm out.

After a long while, Sean relaxed, settling back against the pillows. He wiped a bit of sweat from his hair. "Fuck, Ruby..."

She giggled. "Did I do good, Daddy?" She leaned over him, her tits hanging low. He felt his cum seeping out from where their groins met.

Slowly, he reached up and brushed her hair away from her face. He cupped her cheek and ran his thumb along the edge of her mouth. Her lips parted and she began to gently suck on the digit. "Yes you did, kitten," he growled. "Yes you did..."

"I'm home!" Heather announced as she breezed through the front door.

"Hey babe!" Sean called.

"Hi, Mrs. Jefferson!" Ruby yelled.

"Ruby?" Heather stuck her head around the corner, a puzzled look on her face. "What are you doing here?"

"Waiting on you!" she chirped. She hitched her hip on the counter, giving Heather a flirty little wave. "Sean wanted this to be a surprise, but I just got here and we didn't have time to set up."

In truth, Ruby had spent the entirety of Saturday with Sean in bed, and most of Sunday morning. He'd lost count of the amount of times he'd jizzed on or in her, feeling like she'd drained him completely. But Heather didn't need to know that.

"Aw, crap," Heather said. She looked back behind her. "I can go outside and wait for five minutes and then come back inside and pretend like I didn't see you."

Ruby waved her hand. "It's fine. Just let me go get changed!" She hurried off, brushing past Heather on her way to the bathroom to change back into the maid outfit.

Heather beamed at Sean. "You didn't have to."

He hugged Heather around the shoulder and gave her a kiss. "I wanted to. I figured you'd be all wound up after a weekend away."

Heather licked her lips. "You're not wrong."

Sean kissed her again, with all the passion that came from their years of marriage. For a moment, he could forget that he'd gone behind her back with Ruby, put it out of his mind. But deep down, he knew he'd do it again in a heartbeat.

"Hi Mommy, hi Daddy!"

Sean and Heather looked over to the hallway. Ruby leaned against the wall, doing her best sexy pose in the maid outfit. "Like my new outfit?"

"Oh, I do," Heather said, sounding incredibly tantalized. "What about you, Sean?"

She looked back at him. Behind her, Ruby winked at him, slow and sultry. Sean closed his eyes, took a breath, and slipped into his role again. "I like it too."