Peachy Keen

Story Info
Peachy Keen is Ripe for the Pickin’.
1.7k words
4.32
34.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love the way he man-handles me. The way he worships my curves. I'm only four kilograms lighter than his 84, 162cm's in height to his 175 and yet he tosses me around as though I'm nothing.

He grabs me to him, possessing me, attacking my mouth with his own. Grasps my soft flesh firmly with his strong hands. Squeezes and smoothes his hands across me; my belly, my hips, my arse, my upper arms, my breasts. Sucking at my ear lobes, pulling them wetly into his mouth then releasing them. He squeezes my full breasts with those hands some more, lifting and separating and lifting again.

I barely have time to catch my breath before he's kissing me again, plundering my mouth with his tongue. Now he moves to my neck, kissing and licking, nipping that spot just below my ear – the one that makes me gasp loudly it feels so good.

"Let's go to bed," he mutters in my ear, before backing me down the hall, his mouth re-fused to mine. His hands are clamped on my arse, my "luscious, peachy bum."

"Peachy," I giggle, the first time he tells me this.

"I love it." He'd replied, and love it he did.

We're in the bedroom and now he's tearing down my pants, reefing off my knickers. He pulls me to him once again, kissing me ferociously, one hand cradling the back of my head, the other reaching down to tease my mons. His fingers slide lower, into my slick heat, and he groans into my mouth. Then backs me towards it, and pushes me on the bed.

He follows closely after, re-attaching his mouth to mine, nudging my legs apart with one strong thigh. He hooks his hips between them, widening them further, and with one sure stroke he's inside me, thick and hard, filling me up so completely I cry out in shock. I don't have a chance to recover before he starts up a rhythm, I wrap my plump legs around his slim hips and hang on for dear life.

He's kissing my neck again now, holding my head in place with his hands, the thumb of his right hand hooked around into my mouth so I can suck it. I suck it hard, lick at it, bite it gently, roll it over my tongue. I wish it was his cock and I tell him so, around his thumb.

"What's that?" he mumbles, distracted, against my neck.

I spit out his thumb.

"I want your dick in my mouth."

He thrusts into me, HARD. My head falls back and I cry out again, with the pleasure/pain. I swear he swells to twice the size inside of me, and I squeeze hard with my pussy. He growls at me, pulling my head up to look him in the eye.

"I love that." He tells me. I squeeze him again.

"Minx."

I whimper as he abruptly pulls out, grasping under each of my knees to spread me even wider before burying his face between my legs. The suction on my clit is so intense I cum almost immediately. He jams two thick fingers in me and I start screaming. It feels so fucking good and the pleasure goes on and on as he repeated hooks his fingers up and on the spot beneath my bladder.

Mercifully, his fingers begin to slow and finally withdraw and I feel myself come back to earth. He's lapping at me now, licking up all my juices, telling me I taste so fucking sweet and he just can't get enough.

My breathing is returning to normal but I'm still in a daze as he leaves my quim and kisses his way back up. Over my mons, over my belly which he pays particular attention to, to my breasts which he lays a kiss on each. He kisses up my neck to my mouth and I eagerly accept his tongue, tasting my honey on his lips.

"I love you," I tell him. "I love you."

"I know," he answers, and enters me again.

He rolls us so that I'm above him, his glorious cock still inside me. I'm still recovering from my orgasm but I squeeze him all the same because I know how much he loves it. He scoots down and lifts me so that he's still inside me but can reach my tits with his mouth. I brace my arms on the bed on either side of his head and watch as he cups each full breast, squeezing one, while guiding the other to suck at it.

His mouth pulls strongly on my large puffy nipple, they're dark pink and I love it when he handles them roughly. He doesn't disappoint, pulling his head back with my nipple in his mouth, stretching out the flesh and causing ripples of pleasure to spread through me. The hand on my other breast clasps it so firmly, I'll have bruises again tomorrow but I don't care – it feels so good.

He releases my right nipples from his mouth and it glistens wetly as he stares at it in satisfaction. He moves to the left, biting and sucking before moving his mouth up to the fleshy side of my boob and sucks hard, raising a hickey. The pleasure builds further and I start to grind up and down on his rod, rubbing my clit against his pubic bone.

Suddenly, he flips me again before pulling out of me. Before I can protest, he's wrenching open my legs and diving between them once more to eat my cunt.

He uses long, luscious licks this time, his tongue flattened against me as he licks me from my slit to my clit. He licks and licks, getting me hotter and hotter, making meal of me with all the appreciative sounds men make when eating something pleasurable. Then without preamble, he dips lower, swirling his tongue over and around my pursed little arsehole. His tongue becomes insistent, trying to gain entry, but I'm not ready for that yet, and can't let him.

He grunts in exasperation and flips me again, pulling me up onto my knees and positioning me, lining his cock up again and thrusting into my cunt. The different angle feels so good, so very good and before I know it I'm crying out uncontrollably again, screaming out my pleasure as his thrust drive me into the headboard of his bed.

My pussy is squeezing his cock with my cum and he pulls out. Not ready to cum yet, he tells me, before shoving my legs wider apart and applying his mouth to my arse once more. This time I'm ready to let him get his tongue inside me, this time I want to feel it slip wetly into me and he groans against me as he makes it inside. His fingers are inside my pussy, now they pull my wetness back, bathing my puckered little hole with my juices.

He pushes me onto my side and spoons me, one leg bent back over his hip. His fingers continue to stroke my pussy, pushing my cream down to my other hole. His other hand lovingly strokes my belly, while he whispers in my ear how luscious I am. How he wants to get me pregnant and watch me grow. How he wants to see my breasts fill with milk. But for now, how he wants to fuck my arse.

We've never done it before. He tried once and I freaked out. I've never had it there and wasn't ready. I'm ready now.

I wiggle my peachy arse against his hard cock and without another word, he lines it up against my slippery little hole, and begins to push. I cry out in pain and it begins to breech the band of muscles protecting it.

"Push out baby. Like you're taking a shit."

"Ew," I giggle, but give it a try. He slips in a little further and while it still hurts, the pain has lessened.

He slips in slowly, a little at a time, letting me get used to him. Each time he gently thrusts, I push out like he said, and slowly but surely he makes his way in until finally, his balls are resting against my pussy.

I reach back curiously to feel where he's inside of me. I feel really full, and it's not an especially pleasurable feeling, but it's not unpleasant either. I give an experimental wiggle and he begins to pull out.

It still feels weird until he begins to slide back in and then it begins to hurt. My small cries of pain seem to excite him, and unbelievably he swells even further inside of me. He grips my hips.

"Push out baby, keep pushing out."

I do so and this time, when he pushes back in, it actually starts to feel good. I notice some kind of pressure at the top of my back entrance, which feels as though it's sending tingles to my clit.

I reach down to rub at my button and the pleasure increases. Oh my god. I had no idea.

Now I'm pushing back to meet his thrusts, and he's gripping my hips hard enough to leave more bruises. The sensation of that great, hard rod sliding in and out of me is totally different from how it feels in my pussy, but it feels just as good. He's powering in and out of my now, as I scrub furiously at my clit. He moves a hand down from my hip to slide a finger inside my cunt and the feeling of having two holes full of him is too much. Pleasure spreads from the area above my arsehole, to my clit and inside my cunt and I explode with an orgasm so powerful I black out a little. But not before I feel him detonate inside my back channel, going off and off, the tightness allowing me to feel every last bit of it.

When I come to, he's softening inside of me.

"That was unbelievable," he tells me, kissing the back of my neck.

He slips from me, turning onto his back and pulling me into his side.

"I took your cherry," he teases gently, placing his hand on my behind.

"I love you," I tell him, and fall asleep in his arms.