Peacock Palace Ch. 01: Newcomers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that, the trio continued to walk. The crowd still followed them, continuing to jeer at them, but their hands remained to themselves. After a few minutes, the group crossed through a set of doors but the crowd stayed behind. They continued down a hallway before stopping. Catherine pulled out a set of keys, unlocked a door, and they all stepped through the threshold.

Their two handlers set out and removed the trio's restraints and blindfolds. As their eyes took a moment to remember how to see the chauffeur left the room, closing the door behind him and leaving the three alone with Catherine.

They were all standing in what looked like a small changing room. Three vanities were arranged along the walls. Each one fully equipped with a collection of combs, brushes, and makeup. All freshly stocked and neatly arranged. Around them, the room was filled with shelves and drawers containing all manner of toys and accessories of various designs, styles, and colors. A full body tri-fold mirror stood next to the door. The walls were lined with racks and coat hooks.

"This is where you will all be living for the duration of your stay." Catherine said, addressing the three. "Here you will prepare for any show, event, or scene you will be participating in."

Catherine walked across the room and opened one of the doors on the far wall. The group followed and entered a large wall-in closet. Rows of empty clothes racks filled the space and the walls were covered with dressers and even more shelves.

"Here you will keep all your outfits and costumes. They will be delivered to you all once you have your fittings done tomorrow."

They left the closet and went through the second door. Inside was a bedroom, three beds were in a row along one side and on the other, a pair of doors that opened up into a large bathroom. On the opposite wall was a window that looked out at the vast country side. Outside, the sun was beginning to set.

"And this is where you will all be sleeping." Catherine then turned around and started to leave the quarters. "The chauffeur should be back soon with your belongings. Be sure to keep your quarters clean and organized during you stay. I will see you all tomorrow morning." With that, Catherine left the trio alone.

The three stood there in the bedroom, all stark naked in an awkward silence. Alex and Maria were covering themselves the best they could while trying their best to not look at each other. Jessica however did not seem so embarrassed. She gave no attempt to conceal herself. Instead, she walked past the pair and collapsed on top of one of the beds.

Alex went to another bed and pulled off the cover. He then attempted to wrap it around himself but was interrupted by Jessica.

"You don't need to do that," Jessica said. "We're gonna be seeing a lot of each other so we might as well get used to it. Besides, you're not he first cock I've seen."

Alex laughed at that and dropped the covers on the floor. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"What about you?" Jessica said, turning towards Maria still standing at the end of the room. "You okay?"

"Yeah, just didn't expect to get jumped in like that."

"Well, if anyone gets grabby with you, let me know. We can kick their ass together."

Maria smiled at that. "Or I can just tag Alex in as a substitute."

The two girls then burst out laughing. Alex just sighed heavily. "God damn it," he said under his breath.

A short while later, there was a knock at the door. The chauffeur had returned with their suitcases on a trolley and unloaded them in the room. As he started to leave, Jessica gave him a quick "Thank you."

"You're welcome ma'am. Welcome to the Peacock Palace. I hope you all enjoy your stay here."

"Yeah," Jessica said, half to herself, "I think it's going to be a lot of fun."

12