Peakwood University: Orientation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They let their bodies make erotic waves for a few long moments, spreading their arms out across the ground. One mom seemed more eager than the others, allowing her tiny hand to spread gently on the stomach of the mom to her right.

Both moms seemed to forget their routine as they stared at each other, visibly breathing hard. And then the shot sped up, and the moms were kissing. The more eager of the two moms ripped the other's tank top completely off, pinching the sexy woman's nipples.

At this point the football players simply stopped playing mid-game, running over to the cheerleaders. In fast motion it only took a few seconds for every single boy and mother to strip down to nothing and pair the right pussys with the right cocks.

The shot sped up even more, and the mother-son pairs were fucking like rabbits before the shot suddenly cut once more to a slow motion view of the women's faces, screwed up in pleasure, sweat flying off their bodies and rubbing into their sons with the friction of their frantic coupling. Tony could feel his mom press her cunt into his erection and drag it from base to tip with a real sense of purpose. It felt superheated.

The shot cut again, and again, and again. One moment showed moms in the stands of the stadium, utterly naked and proud as they thrashed around in their boy's laps, shoving as much cock into them as their pussies would allow for. Kids next to the boys fucking their mothers in most cases didn't even pay attention to the taboo act going on in the seats next to them; apparently public motherfucking was commonplace at Peakwood even at sporting events.

The next shot showed a dorm hall in the throes of a raging party, moms milling around their sons, grinding on them, grabbing other boys cocks.

The next shot was an orgy at the gym.

The next shot looked like some kind of sexual training class in a cavernous classroom.

The next shot just seemed to show flesh.

The shots were getting faster and faster before the song's beat cut out, and a new one faded in.

The scene changed, and was now clearly a handheld shot running around fraternity row. The houses were the old, extravagant style traditionally associated with "frat" houses.

Music pumped from all of them and Tony could hear excited squeals coming from back yards. But it wasn't only back yards, a few of the parties had spilled onto the long elegant lawns perfectly maintained by the university.

Guys were playing beer pong, or rather some variation of it. One either side of the table were their moms, both heavyset women who reminded Tony of every matronly Sunday school teacher he had had growing up. They weren't fat per say, they were just...filled in in the right places.

They were gorgeous to Tony, and he was sure it was more than just their thickness. His eyes were drawn to the woman standing closest to the camera.

She had long black hair, which was swung behind her head to cascade down to her ass, covered only by shiny red thong bikini bottoms. Her legs were long and smooth, their width accentuating her hourglass figure sweeping up her toned stomach, dominated by naked fat orbs of breastflesh that Tony quickly realized were in motion. He had been so lost in observing her form that he had forgotten the game in progress until a ping pong ball hit the top of her tit before bouncing gently into the cups below.

The boy's opponent reluctantly bounced the ball back. The winning kid then arced another shot at his opponent's mother's nipple, already hard and pointed, the milk glands clearly exposed, and the ball perfectly connected with the point of the matronly nipple before bouncing into the cups below. The shooter and his mother started celebrating, jumping for joy.

The loser smirked at the winners as he spread his fingers between the cups spread out on the table and picked up all five of the remaining cups on the table. Tony's assumption that they had been working with actual beer as the kid dumped the contents of all five cups onto his mother. The matronly beauty smiled at the camera, Tony realizing that she had to be at least half Asian, as she shook her breasts wildly. She shook flecks of oil off of her ass as she bounced her thick, meaty cheeks at least a few inches in the air with each bounce.

"I thought it was beer! But that's a better reward than just a little beer, right?"

Tony couldn't look at his mom, he could only see the ass bouncing on the screen. He shuddered when his mom licked his neck slowly, sweetly, but still didn't look away.

She was rubbing his cock with her pussy with that same deep, forceful rhythm. He was going to cum. She knew it, just as the rest of the moms in the hall knew their boys were about to squirt a salute to their mothers for coming along and joining them for their college years. Thousands and thousands of fathers had been left at home, and very few of them really bothered to care. Thousands and thousands of marriages were withering and dying, thousands and thousands of mothers had been looking to break out of lives that they felt were too small for them and find a life (and cock) that were meant for them.

Men decline in their 40s, Tony knew that. They get old and tired. Women flourish in their 40s, and the only people who can keep up with them are young men in the peak of their sexual prime. What better way to satisfy both then simply coming together, submitting to their most basic desires free from the strange force of misguided societal norms? Both Tony and Erica knew that they would be rutting like animals the second they were allowed to. Tony never wanted to stop doing it.

As the first of the boys began to cum, Tony turned to follow the sound. If was like watching a giant building full of birds, all cawing in a random pattern defined only by fate. Tony saw eyes rolling back, tongues hanging out, moms bending their necks to trap their baby's tongues between their own luscious lips.

The sound in the hall rose to a groaning din, complete with a few high-pitched orgasmic screeches from mothers whose sons had already decided to let their fingers go exploring. The sound, the heat, his mom's nipples licking his chest through only two thin layers of fabric, and the movie of course.

The shot had changed once again to what Tony assumed was the inside of one of the frat houses, based on the Greek symbols painted on every wall. The massive living room was dark, except for the intense glow of dozens and dozens of women painted in body paint glowing under huge black lights mounted on the ceiling, revealing naked or mostly naked forms.

The crowding in the room could best be described as something that might be seen at a rave. Bodies were pressed against other bodies, squirming furiously. Mothers were kissing other mothers, eyeing the camera with smirks, licking each other's glowing breasts, leaping into each other's arms and grinding together like animals.

Cocks were being slipped out of shorts and into pussies. Every single person was sweating, and in such a confined space the combined body heat and pheromones gave off a kind of fog, making the environment seem even more jungle-like.

The camera plunged into the crowd and for a moment all that could be seen was arms and blackness. And then the crowd opened up to reveal a circle of larger boys creating an empty space in the middle. And there, in that space no more than eight feet wide, were six boys and two moms pressed together in the squirming mass that is multiple penetration.

One of the mothers Tony recognized as the mommy from the jacuzzi, Dominique. She was painted in broad red stripes, and her face was done up in green and made to glow in the pattern of a Mexican Dia de los Muertos mask.

The other mother was all in gold, and was thicker than Dominique, with an old fashioned hairdo being rubbed to oblivion against the floor from the friction of the rutting boys. Both women were stuffed with three cocks a piece: mouth, pussy and ass. Tony could scarcely hear their moans over the thump of the music, but the looks in their eyes were enough.

They were wide and unseeing, utterly consumed by the pleasure they were receiving. And the boys were thrusting harder than Tony had ever imagined was possible, much harder. Tony's own sexual experiences before the sexual panoply that had been presented to him in the past few hours had been minimal.

He had fooled around with one girl, a girl from school named Kelly who had also been a virgin and had changed her mind halfway through. The women on the screen certainly didn't look like they were going to change their minds though.

They seemed desperate in a way that made his own mom's slutty short grinds against his genitals seem like a sign of a much greater obsession for cock held within. The women's heads were shaking, trying to shove any more cock they could get down their throats, the boy's gargantuan members were so massive that they seemed to just not be able to bottom out, even though Tony could tell there had to be at least eight inches of cock already shoved down their respective throats.

Dominique did manage to reach up with one hand to play with her son's balls, surprisingly gently actually, considering how much she was being shaken by the force of the other two boy's thrusts.

Tony could tell she was cumming when her tits started flopping all around with her spasms, sending flecks of multicolored body paint into the cheering crowd of naked mother and aroused boys. The other mother seemed to feed off of Dominique's orgasm as she too came, this in turn triggering the boy's orgasms simultaneously as they pulled out to shoot their jism all over the matronly beauty. At that moment she did manage to scream over the din of the house around her, perhaps for no better reason that she had lost her mind in lust.

"Shoot it boooooyyyyyss!! Give mommmaaaa your cummm!!" She fingered herself vigorously, prolonging the rapturous pleasure of her orgasm.

Cum fired into her face, and on her tits. She shuddered with how much she loved it. It was that moment which finally broke Tony's defenses. For his experience level, he had lasted for an exceptionally long time. He had been so horny from the moment Archibald Concerro announced that he would be fucking his own beautiful mother, he was amazed he had lasted as long as he had.

He had seen all these mothers gloriously thriving at Peakwood, but through all of it he had imagined his own mother in their positions. From all he had learned about Erica Evans in the past few hours, he knew that she would love it. She would love to be a public slut for him. It was all too much for him in the end, he sprayed his shorts with more cock-cream than he knew he was capable of making. He remembered moaning, but he realized he was the only one who was screaming long after he was able to help himself

"MOOOOOOOMMMM... MMMMYYYYYYY!!"

Peakwood University was the best thing that ever happened to Tony and Erica Evans. They couldn't wait to fuck.