Peanut Butter & Jelly Ch. 05

Story Info
The Honeymoon.
1.8k words
4.64
20.1k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yummymess
yummymess
11 Followers

It was our last night in the tropics, and once again it was hot and humid. The air was sticky. The heat didn't matter in our beautiful oceanfront suite though. The apartment-sized hotel room was perfectly air conditioned. I sat on the couch in my gray boxer-briefs, my already half-hard cock straining against the material in anticipation of what was about to happen. It was our honeymoon, and she was going to do whatever I asked of her.

While I reclined on that couch I stared at the closed bedroom door, waiting for it to swing open. When it finally did, I was not disappointed. There she stood in the doorway wearing black thigh-high stockings, and a black lace teddy I had bought for her some time ago - this was the first time she had worn it. The material of the teddy wrapped around her neck and barely covered her full tits as it stretched down to her waistline, leaving most of her chest and belly exposed.

I slowly got up from the couch, took my new wife be the hand, and led her over to the kitchen. On the kitchen counter I had already laid out everything she would need. An unwrapped loaf of soft, sliced white bread lay there, beside a couple bananas, and jars of creamy peanut butter, grape jelly, and sticky, golden honey. She stood in front of the counter and picked up the knife that I had also provided for her. She looked up at me as if to question her next move.

"Go ahead and make yourself a sandwich," I said.

She obliged and began to spread a layer of peanut butter on a slice of bread while i peeled off my underwear, finally freeing my now throbbing cock. I stood close behind her, watching her work over her shoulder. I instructed her to make the peanut butter on her sandwich much thicker, and while she worked I let my cock slide up and down on the crack of her ass. The chocolate brown skin of her ass cheeks was soft and smooth and cool - my hot, rigid cock slid up and down on the softness of her cheeks, while the bit of black lace splitting her ass down the middle provided a rougher sensation on the underside of my prick.

She finished preparing her peanut butter and jelly slices despite the distraction of my cock exploring her backside. She held the peanut butter side in her hand and reached down for my member. I stopped her.

"No, this first sandwich is for you," I informed her.

I took the peanut butter coated bread from her and i pulled back the tight black lace that was stretched over her ample chest. I placed the piece of bread inside her teddy and pressed it against her right breast, coating her big dark nipple and firm tit with peanut butter. She gasped as I let the teddy go, and it held the soft bread and sticky peanut butter tight against her. I took the jelly half and did the same on her left breast and she giggled as the cold jelly embraced her skin. I stood back to observe the sandwich all over her chest. Through the lace of her black teddy you could see the squares of white bread covering both her tits, the rock hard tips of her nipples just beginning to poke through them, while the peanut butter and jelly oozed out from all sides on to her cleavage.

She began to make another sandwich and I stood behind her once again. My cock returning between her ass cheeks, while my hands reached around to massage her tits through her teddy, working the peanut butter and jelly in to her chest. Once she finished coating the two fresh pieces of bread, I removed my stiff cock from in between her ass cheeks and let it rest on the kitchen counter. She placed the peanut butter side under my shaft, and the jelly half on top, pinching the sides together so the sandwich was wrapped tightly around my cock. I grew an extra inch as I felt the substances against the sensitive skin of my shaft, my bulging head poking through the other end of the sandwich. She finished me off by drizzling honey over the top of the sandwich and on the exposed head of my cock.

She got down on her knees in front of me, holding her cock sandwich delicately on either side with her fingertips. This was not the first time she had cover my prick with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, but previous experiments had instantly devolved into a messy PB&J handjob (nothing wrong with that, of course!). But this time, I told her to take her time and enjoy her snack. I wanted her to eat that sandwich off of my cock. I wanted her to devour me. And that's exactly what she did. I could see the desire, the hunger in her eyes as she stared up at me, taking a huge bite from her sandwich, her teeth playfully nipping at my cock as she ate. She had me oozing pre-cum. The milky substance mixed with the golden honey collecting at my slit, and with a long stroke of her tongue she cleaned my glistening head.

I felt like I was about to explode, so to distract myself, I began making a sandwich of my own while she worked on hers. When the peanut butter and jelly were piled high, covering every inch on my two slices of bread, I put my sandwich together. I pulled my cock out of her mouth - she had nearly licked it clean by this time. I took her by the hand to stand her up, and then I kneeled in front of her. I had her spread her legs wide. I pulled the crotch of her teddy downwards, and I placed my soft, thick sandwich right inside the material of her lingerie where it rested just an inch below her steaming pussy. I released the lace of her teddy and she squirmed as the sandwich pressed up against her pussy lips, the soft bread molding to every fold of her cunt. The bread was soaking up her sweet pussy nectar as it leaked from her lips.

I stood up and held her close, wrapping my arms around her waist. She wrapped her legs around me as I lifted her up and placed her on the kitchen counter. She reclined while I undid the snaps at the crotch of her teddy, exposing the cunt sandwich awaiting me. I leaned in. My intent was to tease her as I began to nibble at the edges of the bread, but she was having none of it. She clasped her hands around the back of my head and shoved my face into the sandwich that was stuck to her pussy, smearing peanut butter and jelly all over me. I answered her impatience by working away at her cunt ferociously - nipping at her pussy lips, sucking hard on her clit, and tongue fucking her tight hole. My mouth was full with gobs of sandwich, made even stickier and sweeter with the juices that were steadily flowing out of her. Between this and the continued pressure of her hands at the back of my head, I could hardly breathe by the time she began to cum. She was holding my head tight and grinding her hips in to my face - rather than eating this delicious peanut butter and jelly pussy, I felt like it was eating ME! As her hips slowed their bucking and she released her grip on me, we both started to catch our breath. My entire face was glistening with sticky jelly residue mixed with her cum.

I stood up straight and reached for the bananas. I pulled the longest one off of the bunch and slowly began to peel it, never breaking eye contact with her as I did so. Once it was fully peeled I moved it toward her face and she started to lick it and suck on it. I only let her have a quick taste. I pulled it out of her mouth and let the tip of it trail on her cheek, down her neck, down the center of her chest between the sandwich still stuck to her tits, and around her belly button. Finally I started to tease her clit, rubbing the entire length of the soft banana over it. I parted her pussy lips with my fingers and put the tip inside her. Slowly, I inched the banana in and out of her, increasing the depth and the pace, until I was really fucking her with it. I put it about halfway in her cunt and held it there. I looked up at her while I sucked the exposed half as if it were her cock. I pulled the banana from her twat and we each took a bite of the soft, mushy end that had been soaking inside of her.

At this point I could think of nothing other than finally sinking my shaft into this amazingly messy, glistening pussy. Her legs were spread wide on the kitchen counter. Her twat gaping and heaving - it was still covered with peanut butter and jelly, bits of bread that were soaked in her own wetness, and now some small mushy pieces of banana as well. I had already loosened her up with the banana, so I wasted no time plunging my cock all the way into her pussy. She screamed as my balls cozied right up to her ass and stuck there against the dripping peanut butter. I ripped the teddy off of her chest, the first two sandwich halves still clinging to her tits, bouncing up and down now as I fucked her hard and deep. I gripped her hard nipples that were poking out through the bread and I gave them a tug. I let her nipples go and then palmed both of her breasts, smearing what was left of the sandwich all over her chest. I continued thrusting, harder and longer, her hips rocking with me. Each thrust produced wonderful squishing sounds as our sex churned all those yummy substances together with our own. Each thrust also produced intense screams of delight that echoed through our suite.

I was moaning as well. My eyes were wide as I took in the sight of my wife getting seriously fucked while covered in this extraordinary mess of my creation. She opened her eyes that had been clinched tightly in orgasm, and one look at me revealed that I was about to burst.

"Come all over my pussy!" she commanded.

I pulled out of her as hot cum shot out of me. It rained down on her clit and dripped down her lips. It was the perfect topping for her already messy pussy - a milky glaze that coated all else. She loved the warm sensation on her snatch and slowly rubbed my cum into all of the folds of her pussy while she stared up at the ceiling with a smile on her face.

yummymess
yummymess
11 Followers