Peanut Butter: Survivor Amazon

Story Info
Jenna and Heidi fuck Dave while Alex watches in secret.
1.5k words
4.25
17.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Survivor it is owned by CBS, nor any of the people from it. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Survivor 6: Amazon

"Jenna I am sooo horny this heat makes me feel wet all the time I need some serious relief." "Heidi I know I am so seriously horny as well, I know what we can do Alex and Dave are both young guys and are gorgeous lets do something totally outrageous at the challenge its going to be an endurance thing."

"Ok like what?" asked Heidi

"Exposing ourselves maybe? For let's say peanut butter and bread." said Jenna

"Ooo I like your idea, but I want to get Dave he's more sexy and he seems much stronger." said Heidi

"Ok Heidi, lets do that then its gonna be made easier if he looks at us and I would say that he would," said Jenna .

"Yeah I don't think it will be much of a problem getting Dave alone he's about the same age as us he'd probably be looking for some release as well," said Heidi "Time to go."

After about 2 hours standing on a pole in the middle of a lake with the hot jungle sun bearing down on them Jenna gave Heidi the signal they had worked out. "Jeff I would like to make a deal for some peanut butter," said Jenna.

"Ok what would that be?" asked Jeff.

"Heidi do you want to do it?" asked Jenna.

"Yeah," said Heidi.

"Both me and Heidi will strip down naked for some peanut butter and some bread," said Jenna after a little bit of staring from the other survivors standing on their poles.

Jeff comes out with some peanut butter stacked onto some fluffy white bread. "Well here is the peanut butter do you still want to do this."

"Yeah," And Jenna and Heidi pulled down their buff-bras and pushed down their pants. Jenna looked around and saw Dave staring at them and stood back straight when he noticed they saw him looking. After pulling back on their clothes they swam over to the floating platform to get their reward.

Later after the challenge had ended back at the camp. "Jenna that was so exciting, and it was made more exciting when I caught Dave staring at me," said Heidi

"Want to get him now I'm still very horny," said Jenna.

"That would be awesome, he looked pretty aroused I could tell his flushed look wasn't just from the heat," said Heidi.

"Dave, can you come and look at what we found? I think it might be a birds nest of some kind," asked Jenna.

"Yeah sure Jenna," said Dave.

After walking awhile through the forest Dave stopped and asked the girls. "Where is this nest?" "Right here," said Jenna and she pushed him against the tree and shoved her tongue down his throat.

After Dave managed to pry Jenna off him he said "Whoa, Jenna what's going on?"

"Simple Dave, we saw you looking at us today at the challenge we need somebody to take the edge off the craving," said Heidi as she stroked her hand up his chest. Jenna grabbed his growing erection and placed a sucking kiss on his neck as Heidi pushed up his shirt and with her nails and scraped his well defined ab muscles.

As Jenna pushed her tongue up his neck to his ear tasting the salt from his sweat she groaned in his ear making him shudder and groan involuntarily. "Come on Dave it will be fun," said Jenna as with Heidi she put her hands under his shirt and pulled it up pushing his arms up and removing his shirt. The only thing Dave could do was groan with pleasure as the two girls sucked his hardened nipples while massaging his sculpted muscles.

Dave felt as though he couldn't move as both women pleasurably tortured his body. Their caressing hands moved further down and rubbed his sizeable bulge in his pants. While not removing her mouth from his chest Jenna unbuckled his belt while Heidi unbuttoned his pants and pulled down the zipper reaching inside to find no underwear. She grasped his thick erection and started to jerk him off.

Jenna removed her mouth from Dave's chest and passionately kissed him. She then pulled his pants off. Heidi moved away from Dave and took her clothes off and started to finger herself. Jenna pulled Dave away from the tree and pushed him on his back to lay on the damp jungle grasses she lowered her mouth over his erection and started to lick. While Heidi sat down on Dave's upper chest he pushed his tongue into her soaked tunnel making her moan.

Somebody was watching them and had his pants around his ankles and was grunting with pleasure while he stroked himself watching the two women give Dave the ride of his life.

After Dave started moaning his pleasure into Heidi's engorged passage. Jenna got up and took off her clothing and pushed his hard throbbing cock into her pussy and started to ride him making them both yell out in pleasure.

Meanwhile the dual pleasures of Dave probing her pussy with his tongue and the vibrations from his moaning pushed her over the top and her orgasm came with blinding pleasure. After she had come she got off him and laid down in the grass to recover and watched Jenna begin to mercilessly pound Dave's cock into her, amidst their cries of pleasure Heidi felt herself become aroused again and she reached over and grabbed Dave's balls stimulating them with her fingers.

With a loud shriek Jenna came with her vaginal muscles clamping around Dave's muscle pushing him over the edge with a loud shout he pumped his hot come into Jenna hot passage. At the same time the watcher was trying to keep quiet as he came in his hand "Shit that was hot, Heidi and Jenna are just goddesses," said the watcher to himself.

"Wow, that was amazing I've never felt anything like that before," said Dave.

"Well hot stuff there's still more to come, are you man enough to take it?" asked Heidi.

"Of course just give me a moment to catch my breath," said Dave. While Jenna laid next to Dave she trailed patterns in the sweat on his chest.

"Let's see how good you are with your tongue Dave," said Jenna as she climbed onto his chest. Dave started licking around the outside of her steaming entrance and moaned out in surprised as his only half-erect dick was engulfed by Heidi's sucking mouth. The unexpected surprise also made Jenna squirm as the vibrations from Dave's mouth sent very pleasurable sensations.

Once Heidi had worked his erection back to full hardness she got up and settled herself on top of his cock and pushed him all the way in letting out a very loud shriek of pleasure which also of course made Dave moan rather loudly.

"Oh fuck Dave that's so good, I'm nearly there," panted Jenna as she started thrusting her hips into his face.

Heidi began to slowly slide up and down on Dave while bending slightly back almost coming completely off him.

Dave being almost completely overwhelmed by the sensations Heidi was putting him through almost couldn't concentrate on what he was supposed to be doing. Jenna was though, being driven crazy by Dave's erratic tongue movements and came with shock. After she got off him and laid down in the grass next to him, Heidi bent backwards further and continued to lightly thrust her pelvis into his making him pant in pleasure "Oh god! Heidi! That's so good!"

Heidi was with her head back and had her mouth open silently not being able to stand torturing herself any longer she grabbed Dave's arms and pulled him on top of her and said "God fuck me hard Dave."

Too out of breath to respond he just started thrusting into her as fast as he could manage when they both started screaming out their pleasure they came together with a blinding flash that sustained itself for quite sometime. They panted and groaned with each other as Heidi's vaginal muscles milked him for all he had.

After Dave rolled off her he panted "Wow I don't see how after that we could possibly have the energy to walk back to camp,"

"Give it a little time Dave we will get back there," panted Heidi.

'Geez I can't believe how Heidi outdid me by so much,' thought Jenna.

After Dave and Heidi struggled to their feet they had a soft gentle kiss and walked back to camp with Jenna trailing behind them.

Once they returned to camp they went separate ways, When Dave went to get some water Alex approached him and said "That Heidi is a real wildcat isn't she?"

"What? You followed us?" asked Dave surprised

"Yeah... I didn't think what happened would have happened, I was just checking to see if they weren't trying to make any deals," said Alex.

"Oh ok then I hope you enjoyed the show," smirked Dave

"I certainly did Dave," said Alex.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers